Page 15 of 433 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Erickson kicked trump out Red State meeting for anti-woman!

dumb-as-a shrub2 chimes in

Jeb Bush Says Notorious Sexist Erick Erickson Is ‘On The Side Of Women’

Erickson, however, has a long history of extremely sexist comments. He has repeatedly stated his belief that women, in general, should not work.

He said men should play “the dominant role” and women earning the primary paycheck is “
    bad for kids and bad for marriage.”

He specifically
    cheered Trump’s sexist and mean-spirited attacks on Rosie O’Donnell.

He supported the
    exclusion of women from Augusta National Golf Club, saying “I don’t want to be hanging out at some women’s event!” The list goes on and on.

http://thinkprogress.org/election/20...side-of-women/

In 2013, Erickson and Kelly locked horns over a comment Erickson made about women being scientifically inferior to men. Citing biology, Erickson argued that women have always played the non-dominant role to men — and that women who break that dynamic by working, or being the family’s primary breadwinner, have a negative impact on their children and their marriage.
    “When you look at biology — when you look at the natural world — the roles of a male and a female in society and in other animals, the male typically is the dominant role. The female, it’s not an hesis, or it’s not competing, it’s a complementary role,” Erickson said during a Fox News panel in May of 2013, adding that having females as the primary breadwinners in a family is “bad for kids and bad for marriage.”
    Defending his comments in a post on RedState a few days later, Erickson wrote that “women as primary breadwinners does make raising children harder, increasing the likelihood of harm in the development of children.”

t women staying at home to raise children is “an ideal and optimal family arrangement.” In 2014, he doubled-down on his earlier remarks about women being scientifically inferior to men, equating the controversy of that statement to the controversy surrounding reclining airline seats.

Erick Erickson
    @EWErickson

How awesome is Fox for letting Trump come on and bash Rosie!! Awesome.
    9:54 AM - 25 Apr 2007

Erick Erickson
    @EWErickson

Typically, women are not as funny as men. Science explains why. http://fb.me/18EwGrsUh
    4:22 PM - 24 May 2013

Erick Erickson
    @EWErickson

Yet another angry dateless feminist upset at Tim Tebow for being pro-life: http://bit.ly/6xqpH3
    11:18 AM - 19 Jan 2010

Erick Erickson
    @EWErickson

Next the feminist groups will lash out at all the commercials praising manly men. They'll trot out Lorena Bobbit to spade/neuter your man.
    7:13 PM - 7 Feb 2010

Erick Erickson
    @EWErickson

that's it?!?! That's what the feminazis were enraged over? Seriously?!? Wow. That's what being too ugly to get a date does to your brain
    5:45 PM - 7 Feb 2010

Erick Erickson
    @EWErickson

All these angry feminists in my timeline today. I thought Sam Alito ordered them all home to make sandwiches this morning.
    1:50 PM - 30 Jun 2014

Erick Erickson
    @EWErickson

First night of the Vagina Monologues in Charlotte going as expected.
    7:31 PM - 4 Sep 2012

Erick Erickson
    @EWErickson

I am proud of myself for pointing out to the Women & Gender Studies students that their major has no real world value.
    4:03 PM - 13 Feb 2013

http://thinkprogress.org/election/20...-donald-trump/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This Trump saga is hilarious, especially Fox News' situation. For several years Fox along with talk radio and right-leaning websites have been overtly or subtly encouraging the narrative that a possibly Kenyan, possibly Muslim, definitely Marxist and anti-white President has been plotting to destroy America/Christianity/"Real Americans" and impose martial law.

Now their rabid base has gone so far off the reservation that they love Trump more than any GOP Establishment candidate. And Fox has no clue how to deal with it. "True" conservatives are bashing Fox and Megyn Kelly on their own Facebook pages, and denouncing Fox as having become left-wing on sites like Breitbart

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I have to laugh at any dullard who thinks Donald Trump is serious about being President. The guy is a great self-promoter and he knows reality TV has taken over the minds of the uninformed cretins of America and he's bringing that style to politics. This is his reality TV show and he's the star. He knows you don't seek the Republican party nomination by displaying intellect and knowledge. That's been proven time and time again. You appeal to the lowest common denominator. How do you appeal to the lowest common denominator? You talk tough. You copy the Kardashian way and say/do anything to keep all eyes on you. When someone asks you a tough question you answer in the dumbest way possible. Trump, how are you going to handle illegal immigration? "Build a wall". Dullards eat that up because they want to identify with someone just as stupid as they are. Donald knows this type of psychology exists in the Republican party and he's exploiting it big time. If he actually did somehow win the Republican nomination I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled the greatest troll move of all-time and said something like "I can't believe you morons actually voted me to lead your party"

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I have to laugh at any dullard who thinks Donald Trump is serious about being President. The guy is a great self-promoter and he knows reality TV has taken over the minds of the uninformed cretins of America and he's bringing that style to politics. This is his reality TV show and he's the star. He knows you don't seek the Republican party nomination by displaying intellect and knowledge. That's been proven time and time again. You appeal to the lowest common denominator. How do you appeal to the lowest common denominator? You talk tough. You copy the Kardashian way and say/do anything to keep all eyes on you. When someone asks you a tough question you answer in the dumbest way possible. Trump, how are you going to handle illegal immigration? "Build a wall". Dullards eat that up because they want to identify with someone just as stupid as they are. Donald knows this type of psychology exists in the Republican party and he's exploiting it big time. If he actually did somehow win the Republican nomination I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled the greatest troll move of all-time and said something like "I can't believe you morons actually voted me to lead your party"
    Nailed it lol

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Don doesn't have anything to be ashamed of, tbh. He's speaking the truth about all you politically-correct bleeding-heart gots.
    Politically correct is rapidly becoming the buzz phrase for I can yell "we are under fire" in a crowded theater.

BTw ... You are a Fckn idiot.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's gonna be great to see Trump and his faithful lapdog CN playing the victim in the coming weeks.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    It's going to be great to see David Fotogrovski del Toros getting upset and triggered every time Trump speaks more truths.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's policies? How would he run the Exec? who as veep?

what truths is Trump speaking? a catalog for us fans in the stands amused by the Repug Klown Kar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At the end of the day, he has to roll out his plans for the country as far as foreign policy, immigration and all the other important issues if he wants to be taken seriously. He doesn't care about political correctness which is an admirable quality to me anyway but he not going to get anywhere on that alone. He's playing softball right now but once he actually has to face tough questions he going to look like a fish out of water because there's truly no substance or pragmatism behind what he's saying. Honestly I think he's just working undercover for Hillary Clinton. Knows he can steal nomination by pandering to the idiots in Republican Party

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I heard one lady, typical Trump asshole, saying essentially "I don't care what he says, because he saying what he believes".

iow, same airy fairy bull as Bible humpers. Make up , BELIEVE IT!, it doesn't matter WTF it is. God talks to me and He told me to believe it "in my heart of hearts".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn the tea baggers are actually supporting Trump even.more now
    GOP in deep trouble

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    At the end of the day, he has to roll out his plans for the country as far as foreign policy, immigration and all the other important issues if he wants to be taken seriously. He doesn't care about political correctness which is an admirable quality to me anyway but he not going to get anywhere on that alone. He's playing softball right now but once he actually has to face tough questions he going to look like a fish out of water because there's truly no substance or pragmatism behind what he's saying. Honestly I think he's just working undercover for Hillary Clinton. Knows he can steal nomination by pandering to the idiots in Republican Party
    I don't think he's working for Hillary. He's a guy in the later stages of his life, has all of this money and is bored out of his in mind. The Apprentice ran its course and he needs a release so why not bring his reality TV schtick to politics and have some fun just trolling everybody and getting attention from the entire nation? Trump knows he couldn't pull this running as a Democrat but this stuff works great in a Republican party full of misfits. He screen tested the cretin GOP audience with the Obama birth certificate thing in the last election cycle and liked what he saw. It's obvious Trump doesn't have the first clue about the things he speaks of or how to fix anything but in the Republican party the bar is so low he doesn't need to know anything and he knows it. I really think he's even shocked that he's lasted this long He's been purposely trying to implode for awhile now but Republicans are eating it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree. And yes he probably has no clue how to fix the country but neither do Bush, Rubio, Perry or most of the rest of the group.

even Hilary sounds like a terrible choice for president. We are ed

In other words IMO Trump wouldn't be such a huge downgrade over 90% of the field

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbqh if the choice was between Hilary, Bush or Trump. I'd vote for Trump

Hilary would have to start talking and win me over for me to change my mind. And another Bush??? no

Trump it is

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's going to be great to see David Fotogrovski del Toros getting upset and triggered every time Trump speaks more truths.
    Aw, David -- I see you're upset.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Think you're annoyed by Donald Trump? Rand Paul can't believe he's losing the Tea Party to this guy.

Here's a bit of what Paul said to the Berkeley County Republican Party Saturday in Goose Creek, SC, in an effort to cast himself as the true Tea Party conservative.

How could we have tea party conservatives in our country think that somehow Donald Trump’s going to help us.

He’s the consummate insider.

What’s wrong with Washington? People buying and selling politicians. What’s Donald Trump known for? Buying and selling politicians. ...

We are kidding ourselves to even consider someone who is such a chameleon that he’s been on every side of every issue.

Wake up, America.

Wake up, Republicans.

All right, I’m a little bit annoyed.

Here’s the thing.

Does anyone remember when Ross Perot gave us Bill Clinton.

Well, are you ready for Donald Trump to give us Hillary Clinton?

http://www.vox.com/2015/8/8/9121415/...d-Donald-Trump

Rand Paul! libertarians, libertarianism!

Candidate Rand Paul would shirley "give us Hillary Clinton".

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5 Incredibly Enjoyable Ways Trump Is Destroying the GOP and Delighting the Clintons

1. More Americans saw the unflitered GOP in technicolor than ever.

The debate had the largest audience ever for non-sports event on cable—24 million people saw the prime time debate and 6 million the second tier forum. That was because of Trump’s surge in the polls. And boy were they informed! There is no doubt where this party stands on abortion, (If women have to die, so be it!), God, guns, gays, government regulation, war and more.

2. Republicans are now officially at war with themselves

Hours before Trump’s post-debate tweets resulted in the most amazing spectacle yet —
    right-wingers attacking Fox News — the big tent of business conservatives tolerating social conservatives collapsed. That happened seconds into the debate, when Trump said he’d consider running as an independent, third-party candidate if he didn’t get the GOP nomination.

The audience reaction, mixing cheers and boos, set the ensuing tone as various candidates piled on Trump, either praising him (John Kasich) for striking a vein with voters or saying he simply didn’t deserve to be there at all (Rand Paul, Lindsay Graham). Either way, a political firestorm erupted—and it only got worse as the weekend unfolded.

3. Trump’s defenders then started attacking Fox News

Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. Trump’s defenders quickly took their cues from the candidate himself and joined him on pouncing on moderator Megyn Kelly who dared confront Trump on a long history of very public sexist and mysognist comments: basically, is it presidential to be a male chauvinist pig in 2015?

To which, Trump replied he was sorry if he offended her irrelevant politically correct sensibilities. But just savor this moment: Fox News is now getting attacked by a good slice of its audience for going after a racist, sexist pig. Let’s repeat that: Republicans are now attacking Fox News.

4. Then the right-wingers started attacking each other

This is even more amazing to behold. As everyone watching the news knows, Trump went further and suggested that maybe Megyn Kelly was unduly hormonal when she eagerly questioned his misogyny before a national audience. That prompted the organizer of the next big GOP event, Erick Erickson and his Red State summit, to disinvite Trump. (He later attacked him and others for having dirty minds and misinterpreting the tweets.)

It gets even better, because, of course, other GOP candidates stood behind Erickson’s we-can’t-have-that-slob-be-our-nominee line in the sand. But at the event Saturday, Erickson was reading tweets from Trump supporters on his big stage, which, CNN eagerly carried nationwide. And what did it mean besides showing their love of the Donald—and how the party has a serious racist, nativist, mysognist wing?

Ponder this: for years, Erickson and his ilk have tried to promote the radical right as a legitimate part of the GOP. But by reading those tweets, Erickson is helping to destroy the very movement of crazies that he helped build. For political junkies, this is more delicious than Tiramisu at the White House!

5. Hillary is loving this, but Bernie not so much

Could all of this started with a slight prod from the political world’s Elvis Presley, a nod from Bill Clinton? It’s hard to say but you can be sure that Hillary Clinton is one of the happiest people in American right now.

The new Donald show has not only taken her out of the spotlight, which only helps in a still very long campaign, but it also eclipses the Bernie surge. Bernie may be drawing the biggest crowds on the Democratic side, but the Republican Party’s uncivil war is a truly remarkable, and eminently coverable, news event and gift that keeps on giving.

http://www.alternet.org/election-201...hting-clintons

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald Trump: Jeb Bush Is The One Who Insults Women

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said Sunday that he would be the “exact opposite” of rival Jeb Bush (R) on women’s health because “I cherish women.” Earlier in the week, Bush said that he wasn’t sure “we need a half a billion dollars for women’s health issues.”

State of the Union
    host Jake Tapper on asked the billionaire real estate mogul about a demand by the former Florida governor that Trump apologize for seemingly suggesting that Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly had been menstruating during the Republican presidential debate. Trump instead attacked Bush, likening his remarks on women’s health to 2012 GOP nominee Mitt Romney’s 47 percent gaffe.

“I think it’s amazing because three days ago, he was talking so negatively about women’s health issues,” Trump said. “And I thought it was disgraceful frankly. And I think that will go down to haunt him and maybe be the same as Romney’s 47 percent, which possibly cost him the election. Jeb was very negative on women’s health and when you’re negative on women’s health, you can forget about it. I’m the exact opposite. I cherish women. I want to help women. I want to do things for women that no other candidates can do.”

http://thinkprogress.org/election/20...b-bush-sexism/

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Listen and Believe. SocialJusticeWarrior's Avatar
    My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Donald Trump: Jeb Bush Is The One Who Insults Women

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said Sunday that he would be the “exact opposite” of rival Jeb Bush (R) on women’s health because “I cherish women.” Earlier in the week, Bush said that he wasn’t sure “we need a half a billion dollars for women’s health issues.”

State of the Union
    host Jake Tapper on asked the billionaire real estate mogul about a demand by the former Florida governor that Trump apologize for seemingly suggesting that Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly had been menstruating during the Republican presidential debate. Trump instead attacked Bush, likening his remarks on women’s health to 2012 GOP nominee Mitt Romney’s 47 percent gaffe.

“I think it’s amazing because three days ago, he was talking so negatively about women’s health issues,” Trump said. “And I thought it was disgraceful frankly. And I think that will go down to haunt him and maybe be the same as Romney’s 47 percent, which possibly cost him the election. Jeb was very negative on women’s health and when you’re negative on women’s health, you can forget about it. I’m the exact opposite. I cherish women. I want to help women. I want to do things for women that no other candidates can do.”

http://thinkprogress.org/election/20...b-bush-sexism/

Why don't you support the only candidate who's serious about women's health issues, you misogynist cis-male s ? Vote for Trump or you hate women!

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Surprised no one has posted this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBC Poll: Trump Up Again, Holds 10-Point Lead After Debate
    http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/669251

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBC Poll: Trump Up Again, Holds 10-Point Lead After Debate
    http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/669251
    ... Carson in 2nd shows how screwed up you rightwingnuts in the Repug base are. Fiorina, too?

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    ... Carson in 2nd shows how screwed up you rightwingnuts in the Repug base are. Fiorina, too?
    So you're against a black candidate and a female candidate succeeding in the polls?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you're against a black candidate and a female candidate succeeding in the polls?
    doesn't matter what color they are, these two have NO CHANCE to run the US Exec branch, or even get the nomination, so these egoists should have as much fun as they can for now.

Thread Information