Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says the got that just admitted he's a player fan.
    Since when that's a bad thing?

Most Spurs fans say they are Tim Duncan fans. I' have friends non-Spurs' fans who are Tim's fans, too.

In this forum only post Spurs fans-since-first-day?

The Spurs had 7 foreign-born players last season, it didn't attract new fans from those countries interested on their fellow nationals?

I wish only the best for the Spurs because of my homie, that's bad, you, got?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since when that's a bad thing?

Most Spurs fans say they are Tim Duncan fans. I' have friends non-Spurs' fans who are Tim's fans, too.

In this forum only post Spurs fans-since-first-day?

The Spurs had 7 foreign-born players last season, it didn't attract new fans from those countries interested on their fellow nationals?

I wish only the best for the Spurs because of my hommie, that's bad, you, got?

No. You said if you had to pick a side between Parker's and Leonard's, you wouldn't want to be on Parker's... First off, why are you picking sides? And second, going against a Spurs legend just to satisfy an agenda? Smdh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says the got that just admitted he's a player fan.
    Why can't all the spurs fans just get along? Pure negativity. This is an exciting upcoming season for the spurs. LaMarcus fricking Aldridge and David West are with the team, Kawhi and Danny are back, and the big three are gonna go for the Larry O'Brian trophy one more time. No need for anyone to pick sides. There are enough trolls on the internet. Why become a statistic? lol
    Stop bashing on Kawhi and Parker.

Look at this pic it will make you feel better:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why can't all the spurs fans just get along? Pure negativity. This is an exciting upcoming season for the spurs. LaMarcus fricking Aldridge and David West are with the team, Kawhi and Danny are back, and the big three are gonna go for the Larry O'Brian trophy one more time. No need for anyone to pick sides. There are enough trolls on the internet. Why become a statistic? lol
    Stop bashing on Kawhi and Parker.

Look at this pic it will make you feel better:

Preach. Some trolls on this thread have to fill the agenda any chance they get.

Parker looks slim = oh so he does it for France but not the Spurs?
    Parker and France are on a game show = look at the way he tortured that lion!
    Parker wants at least one last crack with the Big 3 = how dare you quit believing on the Spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. You said if you had to pick a side between Parker's and Leonard's, you wouldn't want to be on Parker's... First off, why are you picking sides? And second, going against a Spurs legend just to satisfy an agenda? Smdh
    I'm not picking sides, not support a particular side. That dude talking about why new posters jump into one of the sides, I can't give my opinion as new poster?.
    About the Spurs legend, I wouldn't never disrespect Duncan, what the are you saying?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Parker looks slim = oh so he does it for France but not the Spurs?
    Parker and France are on a game show = look at the way he tortured that lion!
    Parker wants at least one last crack with the Big 3 = how dare you quit believing on the Spurs

People are just upset because the spurs were eliminated in the 1st round. There will always be a scapegoat. Parker was just an easier target because of his performance in the regular season and the playoffs. Injuries and back to back to back championship runs when you are a player in your 30s is exhausting on the body. Parker won't have as much pressure next season now that LMA is there. Pop needs to rest him, Manu and Duncan as much as possible in the regular season so that they'll be in top shape in the postseason. Look at how Kerr managed Curry and Thompson's minutes last season. They looked fresh in the Finals. Let McCallum, Mills, and everyone else sharpen their skills to prepare. I heard Mills is skipping aussie fiba practice because he is still rehab-ing his shoulder this summer. I can't wait for the season to start.

I was laughing listening to ESPN LA radio last month until now. Mason and Ireland and the troll Mike Trudell are still so butthurt that LMA chose the spurs over the Lakers. They were begging him to pick the lakers but now they're calling him old and on the downside of his career. Now they're championing Hibbert as the second coming of Shaq lol I love how this offseason turned out for the spurs.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Did Caitlyn coming out motivate you?
    Are you Scott or Joe?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He said "Stop bashing on Kawhi and Parker"

Don't be hypocritical.
    The only one that shows hatred toward other Spurs players like Kawhi is GreatYacht
    You are not the only one but still...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People are just upset because the spurs were eliminated in the 1st round. There will always be a scapegoat. Parker was just an easier target because of his performance in the regular season and the playoffs. Injuries and back to back to back championship runs when you are a player in your 30s is exhausting on the body. Parker won't have as much pressure next season now that LMA is there. Pop needs to rest him, Manu and Duncan as much as possible in the regular season so that they'll be in top shape in the postseason. Look at how Kerr managed Curry and Thompson's minutes last season. They looked fresh in the Finals. Let McCallum, Mills, and everyone else sharpen their skills to prepare. I heard Mills is skipping aussie fiba practice because he is still rehab-ing his shoulder this summer. I can't wait for the season to start.

I was laughing listening to ESPN LA radio last month until now. Mason and Ireland and the troll Mike Trudell are still so butthurt that LMA chose the spurs over the Lakers. They were begging him to pick the lakers but now they're calling him old and on the downside of his career. Now they're championing Hibbert as the second coming of Shaq lol I love how this offseason turned out for the spurs.
    I listen to Marcellus and Wiley for comedic relief, and they're belief in scrubs like Randle and Hibbert is the funniest thing I've ever heard ... You can't forget watching the Mavs crumble in front of our eyes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course he led the team in usage rate. He's a ball dominant player and Pop lets him run the offense. I don't know how many times Enrique fans have been told that he was a net negative in the playoffs (something all of you ignore because of respect, he led the PPG).

Fact of the matter is aside from Game 7 against Dallas, he was pretty much a non factor the last 3 rounds. Didn't even need him for Game 5 against Portland. The Spurs destroyed Portland once Patty was inserted and never looked back. The Spurs played much better without him in the 2nd half against OKC. And he was 0in the closeout game against Miami while Manu and Patty were a big factor in that closeout game. Yes, these are based on the eye tests, but it supports my argument better than this re ed "he led the team in ppg and assist" argument that all you Enrique fans cling to.
    Stat that shows he was a net negative in their championship run. Go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, I can't help but if you talk about how bad he was, his Player Efficiency Rating, Adjusted for opponents and the opposition, Real plus/minus, PER, instead of "Parker led the backcourt in minutes, usage rate, and assist rate", no one would argue against you.

You can see Parker turning the corner, but like I've said before, his future role matters most than his performance.
    Usage rate and assist rate are important because they illustrate how much they rely on him as a player. You can't simply replace what he does with inferior players and expect the same result. Posters like Apo think the team would be better off if he suffered a major injury. Personally, I think they'd be better if he were healthy and better conditioned.

Duncan had a down year back in 2011 and we all talked about how maybe he should shift roles. He came back lighter and better than ever, and we haven't talked about it since. The point is, there is precedence to hope for a resurgence, and the alternative (go on without Parker) isn't a viable one. To suggest otherwise isn't logical.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It isn't really clear. Of course...these CBS guys are imbeciles ing Parker.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/writer/ken-berger/25254868

It was quite clear to me. But then I'm not looking for something to about regarding one of the Spurs' team members.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One series does not equate to the last two years nor should it be used to extrapolate his future production.
    That series was just a continuation of the regular season he had just had. It's also the best indicator of what we can expect the following season. Much better indicator than his glory years when he was 5 years younger and hadn't lost his speed, dip .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That series was just a continuation of the regular season he had just had. It's also the best indicator of what we can expect the following season. Much better indicator than his glory years when he was 5 years younger and hadn't lost his speed, dip .
    I'm a dip ?

This forum is rife with your takes tbqh. You have zero credibility. calling me dip

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a dip ?

This forum is rife with your takes tbqh. You have zero credibility. calling me dip
    Yeah, you are a dip . Only a dip would use his prime years instead of the most recent year to extrapolate his future performance. Only a dip would bring up Duncan, a player that has relied more on skill than athleticism, and his resurgence to suggest that Enrique, a player who has always relied on his speed, can have a similar resurgence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was quite clear to me. But then I'm not looking for something to about regarding one of the Spurs' team members.
    It's not clear at all. The interviewer asked a question about next season...he says he's excited, talks about Aldridge fitting in, says he's glad Timmy and Manu came back, ready to compete for a le again, then adds the 'last crack' bit.

Then again I'm not surprised that you guys are finding ways to justify it. Y'all would probably even find a way to justify him sleeping with a teammates wife. Oh wait nvm y'all actually did that already.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol fkla still trying

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Chumpy still in here responding to every single post from the 'crew'

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, you are a dip . Only a dip would use his prime years instead of the most recent year to extrapolate his future performance. Only a dip would bring up Duncan, a player that has relied more on skill than athleticism, and his resurgence to suggest that Enrique, a player who has always relied on his speed, can have a similar resurgence.
    using prime years

Can you read? I said to use his last two years in aggregate to get a significant sample size. That includes his last year, which was sub-par. And I fully expect Parker to experience somewhat of a resurgence from last year, simply by coming into the year more physically ready. I don't think he'll be prime Parker ever again, but it's reasonable to assume he will be better than last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are using an obviously injury riddled season for TP as example..you are undoubtedly the moron here.

Thread Information