Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've noticed you don't get much attention.
    you're mistakenly gauging attention by responses

"...and when they finally heard truth, their mouths were silenced. They knew this truth as the rise of the sun and only could nod their heads in humble appreciation and servitude..."

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So far all any of have seen you do is . Stop giving out all this advice about everyone else needs to do while you do...0. Are you that uncreative/original? Show us how it's done, why are you evading that so? If you can't do that then stop telling all what we need to do? You honestly don't undrstand how badly it sucks to tell others how to do things you refuse to do? Sheesh!!!!!!!!!!
    If you can't figure out how to use the search function then you're as dumb as we all thought you were.

Nothing changes the fact that you have no response. I laid it out nice and simple for you but in the end you deflected like a coward.

Its real simple. What is gained by posting attacks on people's sexual preference. As a collective group here in the club what is the benefit of that? The racism, bigoted attacks accomplishes what?

Then to follow up on that what is gained by anything Charlie Sheen posts. There was clearly a forum created for like that.

Its one thing to have a controversial discussion but most of you guys aren't in it for good convo. You're in it to get a rise out of people or shock people by how intolerant you can be without getting banned from a message board.

It all just comes across as egocentric self aggrandizing cowardice.

So if there's some real value there explain.
    So go on now and back up your own words. Man up and stick behind your stance. We're all waiting.

That or just admit defeat and that you truly don't have anything.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you're mistakenly gauging attention by responses

"...and when they finally heard truth, their mouths were silenced. They knew this truth as the rise of the sun and only could nod their heads in humble appreciation and servitude..."
    No I'm not, you totally suck. A ing clown. Any man who talks about somebodies mother is one diseased sack of worthless . I'd love for you to talk about my mother with me two feet in front of you. You have to hide behind a computer to play that sick , tell me you'd run your mouth about our mothers if not in hiding you ing coward.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No I'm not, you totally suck. A ing clown. Any man who talks about somebodies mother is one diseased sack of worthless . I'd love for you to talk about my mother with me two feet in front of you. You have to hide behind a computer to play that sick , tell me you'd run your mouth about our mothers if not in hiding you ing coward.
    Do you want to meet up and we can Indian wrestle?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    that's what I thought pussy

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    next poster is a re

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Do you want to meet up and we can Indian wrestle?
    Dude, drop the internet in hiding bull , ok? You looked re ed playing that, honest! Do you act like this around friends/family?

Why do you talk about our mothers?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Didn't take long for you get right back to stupid did it.

Its like tourettes with you. No control.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, drop the internet in hiding bull , ok? You looked re ed playing that, honest! Do you act like this around friends/family?

Why do you talk about our mothers?
    You just going to keep ignoring the elephant in the room. Address the issue already and stand behind your words like a man. The more you duck and dodge the worse it gets for you. You propped yourself up now back it up.

Its real simple. What is gained by posting attacks on people's sexual preference. As a collective group here in the club what is the benefit of that? The racism, bigoted attacks accomplishes what?

Then to follow up on that what is gained by anything Charlie Sheen posts. There was clearly a forum created for like that.

Its one thing to have a controversial discussion but most of you guys aren't in it for good convo. You're in it to get a rise out of people or shock people by how intolerant you can be without getting banned from a message board.

It all just comes across as egocentric self aggrandizing cowardice.

So if there's some real value there explain.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Didn't take long for you get right back to stupid did it.

Its like tourettes with you. No control.
    When in Rome I guess.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You just going to keep ignoring the elephant in the room. Address the issue already and stand behind your words like a man. The more you duck and dodge the worse it gets for you. You propped yourself up now back it up.
    Here's what we are going to do, unless you post a thread showing us that you aren't just another troll I won't be responding to you. I don't listen to leeches which you are. I don't care about once upon a time, ok?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Here's what we are going to do, unless you post a thread showing us that you aren't just another troll I won't be responding to you. I don't listen to leeches which you are. I don't care about once upon a time, ok?
    The very thing you're asking me to do is the very thing everyone hates you for. You really don't see what a ing moron that makes you out to be.

You're trapped and now you've resorted to the silent treatment like the true 12 year old you are. Do us all a favor and stop responding to all of us.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Lol @ Avi calling B2B a troll.

silverblk mystix
    The very thing you're asking me to do is the very thing everyone hates you for. You really don't see what a ing moron that makes you out to be.

You're trapped and now you've resorted to the silent treatment like the true 12 year old you are. Do us all a favor and stop responding to all of us.

I would like to know what you do in a real life situation when there is no "all of us"

You probably shut the and act scared but you won't dare stand up to anyone.

"all of us"

Pathetic, sick piece of pussy trying to act like you run something.

Laughable pussy behavior.

The worst Vagina on this site.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    B2B. Your rebuttal?

silverblk mystix
    B2B. Your rebuttal?

Her rebuttal is running upstairs and slapping that filthy never-been- d vagina on the higher ups desks and crying uncontrollably while that nasty vagina permeates the entire ing room causing everyone in her vicinity to gag.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    BB is a girl? Well that changes everything. No wonder "she" has no balls.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    What makes you think B2B is a woman?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What makes you think B2B is a woman?
    Ok I give, what is it?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Ok I give, what is it?
    It's really easy to find out yourself.

You don't even have to use Google.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's really easy to find out yourself.

You don't even have to use Google.
    Not that worried about it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Not that worried about it.
    Didn't think you could figure it out.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Didn't think you could figure it out.
    Without Google I'm totally lost.

Ok getting bored with the same old simple junior high bull that is ...The Club.

Let's have some music.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    No thanks. Your music posts are boring. I will never click one of your YouTubes.

You wanted to know about B2B's gender. I told you it's easy to verify. You cried.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No thanks. Your music posts are boring. I will never click one of your YouTubes.

You wanted to know about B2B's gender. I told you it's easy to verify. You cried.
    Do you think I thought you knew music, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That wasn't for you Chump.

I don't care what it is.

Thread Information