Somebody post it on here....

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Somebody post it on here....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh Parker is just a terrible PG or an idiot. He was going to do his usual dribble dribble dribble bull until Pop ripped him a new one.
    Kawhi was open on several possessions in the first half and Parker just was dribbling around... It was annoying...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Longtimefraud and trolldren being es once again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop wanted Durant to work on defense, that's all. He was getting too much time to rest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That and Kawhi had one 8-second violation that should have been called and another that could have been called. It was kind of comical to see him 10 feet behind the half-court line with 17 on the shot clock and suddenly have to sprint past it.
    Kawhi almost had two 8 second violations. The clock was at 16 seconds both times. He waited too long to bring the ball in the front court but he came up big in the forth along with West.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That and Kawhi had one 8-second violation that should have been called and another that could have been called. It was kind of comical to see him 10 feet behind the half-court line with 17 on the shot clock and suddenly have to sprint past it.
    He did that THREE ING TIMES and got away with it. That drove me nuts. At least two of them were clear violations that he got away with.

Parker almost did it just before that.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop wanted Durant to work on defense, that's all. He was getting too much time to rest.
    This makes the most sense. Durant was the only chance the Thunder had of coming back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hero-ball. Kawhi took a midrange shot and missed badly. Next series Parker was able to get to the free throw lane and made two to seal game.
    yeah, parker is the reason we won the game last night. He was the best player on the floor

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about the same with Parker where he threw the ball back to Leonard who hadn't crossed the half court line yet? And the travel in the backcourt? Those are ok but Leonard's are wrong?
    It's sad to see that this board has come to this point. I say something negative about Kawhi and somehow it's construed as me giving a pass to Parker. I didn't mention Parker at all.

Tony was bad last night, though not quite as bad as his stats would suggest. He also used to commit lazy 8-second violations that drove me (and Pop, I'm sure) crazy. Kawhi will learn. But it does seem, at least for now, that if Pop wants Kawhi initiating the offense, it will be getting a pass from Parker just past halfcourt as opposed to bringing the ball up himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On one of them Enrique dribbled the ball almost to halfcourt then passed it off to Kawhi who was slightly behind him with 17 secs on the shot clock. Looked intentional and wouldn't surprise me if that selfish did it to try to get him a turnover. He threw it really low and without warning too.
    Tbh Parker is just a terrible PG or an idiot. He was going to do his usual dribble dribble dribble bull until Pop ripped him a new one.
    I disagree vander, these outburst directed at Tony are long over due! Its like the old guy not trying to help the young guy to protect his own agenda! Not realizing, you grow the legend of yourself in more than just one arena.....ask Tim Duncan! Still revered as the greatest pf of all time as well as the greatest teammate.
    Kawhi was open on several possessions in the first half and Parker just was dribbling around... It was annoying...
    TP ! selfish prick

Pop pulling him out the first few mins the other day and now this i hope the trend continues everytime TP s up and does his dribble dribble dribble routine

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hero-ball. Kawhi took a midrange shot and missed badly. Next series Parker was able to get to the free throw lane and made two to seal game.
    With enough chances, Kawhi will close games out. The numbers make it inevitable. It's just like when Manu hit the game winner against Golden State in 2013 G1. Yah, it was a great shot. It made up for the airball he shot at the end of the first overtime.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TP ! selfish prick

Pop pulling him out the first few mins the other day and now this i hope the trend continues everytime TP s up and does his dribble dribble dribble routine
    Both of these things together are strong indicators of Pop's losing patience with Tony's inability/refusal to adapt. Plus Pop has been trying to mold Patty into a better assist-maker to better approximate a PG. Pop is sending Tony a strong message to get with the new program.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol this thread

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Known snitch in this thread. Watch out people...

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol known butthurt spammer in this thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He did that THREE ING TIMES and got away with it. That drove me nuts. At least two of them were clear violations that he got away with.

Parker almost did it just before that.
    The rule (or at least the way the refs call it) is that the clock must read 15 seconds for it to be a violation. He got across every, time but it was close.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro, can you resend the referal letter to the company I am applying for? many thanks.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro, can you resend the referal letter to the company I am applying for? many thanks.
    Got you.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you find out why you got banned, bro?

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you find out why you got banned, bro?
    No explanation in the comment box when I got banned. MODer just being a got.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No explanation in the comment box when I got banned. MODer just being a got.
    I have a feeling somebody in this thread had a little input, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    haha that was fantastic. Kawhi was calling for it and TP did not wanna give it up until Pop was about to rip his head off.

Shootin' like Ed O'Bannon Darius McCrary's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow...

Thread Information