hey kill bill pana

greece sucks

fiba sucks

you suck vspans

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marcus Bryant this PROOF Childress get = 3 years $65 millions gross NBA contract from Olympiacos. You can go yourself you bas for all lies and craps you make up about me.
    I don't know about you being a liar but you're a ing jackass, that's for sure.

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am dumb one? What is so hard about Hawks offers $33 million and Olympiacos gives TWICE this amount?

Is US NBA fans so butt hurt because now everything they say is prove wrong and everything I say is prove right on how much players is offer and make in Greece?

Guess US NBA fan cannot stand to know truth that " hole with no toilets" like Greece pays more than NBA. Cannot be possible since Greece is "third world hole" and US is "greatest country in world".

Also I look up definition of word annual and you is one who is ing dumbass, nothing else to say.
    You've been outed as posting from here in the US from a Comcast internet account, you can drop the Greece vs. USA , ya ing .

D.I.R.T.Y. till we die manufor3's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lies lies lies lies all i am ever accuse of by ones like you. All accuse me lie about how much Childress make. Same as $65 million NBA gross contract.
    dude are you on crack?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dude are you on crack?
    I think he's cheesing.

If you can't slam with the best then jam with the rest sabar's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who said Greece has no toilets?

DEEP in the Q
    My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I think he has improved his language in his time here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he has improved his language in his time here.
    someone give him a green pass, he has pass his citizen test

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You is idiot who cannot read. ing idiot that cannot read and make up lies. What the is your opinions worth?
    The real question is, what the is YOUR opinion worth?

Chill out man. It's quite pathetic that you would even make a thread solely for the purpose of calling everyone on this forum a liar (and you ARE saying that EVERYONE is a liar). Honestly, most of us could care less if you are right and we are wrong.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Chill out man. It's quite pathetic that you would even make a thread solely for the purpose of calling everyone on this forum a liar (and you ARE saying that EVERYONE is a liar). Honestly, most of us could care less if you are right and we are wrong.
    ^ what he said..and drop the IP security please so I can posterize Dada!

It's the only way.
    Last edited by Indazone; 08-03-2008 at 10:20 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    yeah you are. what continent are you posting from?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I sick of all these lies about amounts players make in Greece. call me liar all people here. Consider all of you OWNED and PUNKED. I have PROOF of what I say is true and you is all liars and morons who say I make this up.

http://www.ajc.com/hawks/content/spo...tlid=inform_sr

Examining the numbers on the Childress deal

By SEKOU SMITH
    The Atlanta Journal-Cons ution
    Published on: 07/23/08

Sorting through the difference between Euros and dollars was crucial for Josh Childress and his representatives as they weighed an offer from a Greek team (Olympiakos) paying with Euros and an NBA team (Hawks) paying with dollars.

Either way you slice it Olympiakos was offering more, including an annual salary nearly twice the value of the Hawks' offer annually:

Olympiakos offered three years and $32.5 million, which after taxes paid by the club becomes a net of salary of about $6.7 million a year for Childress.

The Hawks offered five years and $33 million, which after taxes paid by Childress becomes a net salary of about $3.4 million per year for Childress.

— In addition to the double-stuffed salary Olympiakos also pays for all of Childress' living expenses, including luxury accommodations, a car and driver and maid service.

$33 million NBA contract is offer from Hawks and he get DOUBLE this amount from Olympiacos. You ing liars and bas s can go to . I am sick of these lies and attacks against me when i only say TRUTH.

And same with all liars says there is no made service and car and driver and all other things. You is liar and I am prove as truth teller.
    Does he get any concubines from the team too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does he get any concubines from the team too?
    That would empty the NBA faster than you can type "Odysseus!"

Unsigned #1 Draft Pick RonMexico's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    KBP grasps US Tax Laws as well as he grasps the English langauge

aka "Not Well"

Unsigned #1 Draft Pick RonMexico's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    someone give him a green pass, he has pass his citizen test
    I have a feeling you haven't "pass" yours.

Can't Start Threads
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lies lies lies lies all i am ever accuse of by ones like you. All accuse me lie about how much Childress make. Same as $65 million NBA gross contract.
    take it easy, being angry is gonna get ya killed kill

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Did someone piss in your souvlaki, or something? The moment you start taking internet message boards too seriously is the moment you need to go for a walk and think about other hobbies.

Proud Silver Medalist Doug Collins's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I sick of all these lies about amounts players make in Greece. call me liar all people here. Consider all of you OWNED and PUNKED. I have PROOF of what I say is true and you is all liars and morons who say I make this up.

http://www.ajc.com/hawks/content/spo...tlid=inform_sr

Examining the numbers on the Childress deal

By SEKOU SMITH
    The Atlanta Journal-Cons ution
    Published on: 07/23/08

Sorting through the difference between Euros and dollars was crucial for Josh Childress and his representatives as they weighed an offer from a Greek team (Olympiakos) paying with Euros and an NBA team (Hawks) paying with dollars.

Either way you slice it Olympiakos was offering more, including an annual salary nearly twice the value of the Hawks' offer annually:

Olympiakos offered three years and $32.5 million, which after taxes paid by the club becomes a net of salary of about $6.7 million a year for Childress.

The Hawks offered five years and $33 million, which after taxes paid by Childress becomes a net salary of about $3.4 million per year for Childress.

— In addition to the double-stuffed salary Olympiakos also pays for all of Childress' living expenses, including luxury accommodations, a car and driver and maid service.

$33 million NBA contract is offer from Hawks and he get DOUBLE this amount from Olympiacos. You ing liars and bas s can go to . I am sick of these lies and attacks against me when i only say TRUTH.

And same with all liars says there is no made service and car and driver and all other things. You is liar and I am prove as truth teller.
    Can we call you a instead?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Gyros are decent.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Kill_Bill_Pana the great old-school Houston troll, myballs? He also liked to stalk MarcusBryant, and was constantly talking about how Euro-Kobe (aka Kirilenko ) was going to own the NBA and bring a le to Utah when he came over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can we call you a instead?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That time of the month eh?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    drop the improper english bull . Your a fraud and its getting pretty stupid

January Championship Banner? td4mvp21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You is idiot who cannot read. ing idiot that cannot read and make up lies. What the is your opinions worth?
    You're going to talk like that and call someone else a ing idiot?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I know, his rants are unreal....

He should be renamed: Kill Bill Bana

DD

Thread Information