NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Brazil kicking back eating popcorn.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So you call xmas a troll yet you come in here and start this thread which will inevitability end in another flame war, nice.
    Cry me a river Roberto

I'm saying xmas is a ing hypocrite calling out people trolling while he is one of the biggest "troller" in here and yes he ruined this forum, I just asked him gently to talk about bb in spurs forum
    Meanwhile I never say I don't troll but I can't be accused of ruining this forum as I hardly post in here

I think it's funny this thread has been deleted because sbm cried again like a baby

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Cry me a river Roberto

I'm saying xmas is a ing hypocrite calling out people trolling while he is one of the biggest "troller" in here and yes he ruined this forum, I just asked him gently to talk about bb in spurs forum
    Meanwhile I never say I don't troll but I can't be accused of ruining this forum as I hardly post in here

I think it's funny this thread has been deleted because sbm cried again like a baby
    So in other words your trolling about trolling? Nice.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So in other words your trolling about trolling? Nice.
    I don't mean to troll with this thread, just wondering who snitched and if somebody has been banned

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I don't mean to troll with this thread, just wondering who snitched and if somebody has been banned
    I doubt anyone snitched. And you're a long time poster, don't you have any connections to the top? As in mods and what not? I'm sure you could just ask.

silverblk mystix
    I doubt anyone snitched. And you're a long time poster, don't you have any connections to the top? As in mods and what not? I'm sure you could just ask.

Chumpie likes to give out personal info and privileged info - ask him.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    this forum has needed a purge for some time now

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    and I get information I keep for myself ? I don't see any reason this discussion cannot be public

somebody obviously snitched, dmc edited his posts in the thread, thread has been deleted, trill is saying it's him who contacted mod...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    and I get information I keep for myself ? I don't see any reason this discussion cannot be public

somebody obviously snitched, dmc edited his posts in the thread, thread has been deleted, trill is saying it's him who contacted mod...
    trill is just bull ting, and you don't have to but why not ask first and then if you have something post it later. Like I said though, doubt anyone snitched.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I would never message that creep.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I unno how to stop this

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So you call xmas a troll yet you come in here and start this thread which will inevitability end in another flame war, nice.
    I agree, DMC and chump got destroyed in their own threads. ing embarrassing.
    It's cool how you're doing your own tiny little best to ensure that this thread becomes a show.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    It's cool how you're doing your own tiny little best to ensure that this thread becomes a show.
    It is exactly what its supposed to be.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    What are you ranting about now?

If you are accusing me of something, be a man about it.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Typical, you passing the blame off on others.
    The laughs were on you just like you did in the Popsucker thread and it got you nowhere but being a laughing stock.
    You are seriously deranged if you don't think others saw you and Brazil, and anouka and blake trolling, and then turning around and accusing me of what you were doing.
    The joke was on you trolls if you admit the truth, and all I had to do was egg you on as you made further and further fools of yourselves.
    Everyone except the trolls laughed at you up there, or were you trolls just too ignorant and dense to see it?
    I laughed at all of your pathetic failed attempts as each of your posts dug your holes deeper and deeper.
    , I am still laughing about it. You revealed yourselves as the idiot trolls that you are.
    Own up to it, be a man, if you can.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    The laughs were on you just like you did in the Popsucker thread and it got you nowhere but being a laughing stock.
    You are seriously deranged if you don't think others saw you and Brazil, and anouka and blake trolling, and then turning around and accusing me of what you were doing.
    The joke was on you trolls if you admit the truth, and all I had to do was egg you on as you made further and further fools of yourselves.
    Everyone except the trolls laughed at you up there, or were you trolls just too ignorant and dense to see it?
    I laughed at all of your pathetic failed attempts as each of your posts dug your holes deeper and deeper.
    , I am still laughing about it. You revealed yourselves as the idiot trolls that you are.
    try xanax

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    hypocrite ^

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    xanax1997

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    You troll.

I troll.

They troll.

Get over it.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You troll.

I troll.

They troll.

Get over it.
    So your point is everyone trolls on here, that it is a matter of opinion?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    So your point is everyone trolls on here, that it is a matter of opinion?
    Define "troll" in your own words.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Except xmas doesn't own up to anything.

Lol rob getting shat on by the entire forum.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Define "troll" in your own words.
    You have to experience troll for yourself. He cannot define trolling as it is too vast for the human mind to comprehend.

Look to the inside for troll.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Blake is in here so yeah, it must be a troll thread.
    I didn't create the thread.

You're stupid, fatty.

Thread Information