Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakerfan who rushed the floor for Jordan in the house

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To think I could’ve watched a spelling bee rerun. Would’ve been more exciting than this pile of crap

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The you talking about fat boy?

Greg Oden mass posting ty troll attempts so fast in self defense, doesn't even know who Koby Altman is.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Curry was trying to keep his eyes off that Finals MVP trophy during that interview.
    deep inside he wanted that bad ...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    deep inside he wanted that bad ...
    It's funny to see Warior fan boys disappointed by Curry not getting it. They desperately want Curry to have a legacy as a top 10 all time great but with Durant now winning back to back finals MVPs it will never happen.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's funny to see Warior fan boys disappointed by Curry not getting it. They desperately want Curry to have a legacy as a top 10 all time great but with Durant now winning back to back finals MVPs it will never happen.
    best he can hope for is the #2 PG spot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kiwi signing his max deal or nah?
    Think so, just so both sides get what they want: Kiwi/Uncle Dennis get their money and the Spurs get maximum leverage. Just gonna come down to how healthy he is to see if it comes to fruition.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    K to the MF'n D swatting reporters like they were game 4 LBJ layups:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if Dominos will finally feel complete as a human being following a 2nd le and Finals MVP..no more burner accounts or insecure, ultra-sensitive comments?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    K to the MF'n D swatting reporters like they were game 4 LBJ layups:

There's always the wannabe Geraldo Rivera types with the "controversial topic" trying to get some air time. ESPN is down to nothing but , which they were before but now they are like Newsmax for sports.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if Dominos will finally feel complete as a human being following a 2nd le and Finals MVP..no more burner accounts or insecure, ultra-sensitive comments?
    Probably not. , Jerry Colangelo is doing it. Everyone is doing it. Some just get caught. Social media has a long kill streak.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably not. , Jerry Colangelo is doing it. Everyone is doing it. Some just get caught. Social media has a long kill streak.
    Colangelo wasn't surprising, 2nd generation money tends to be insecure and highly sensitive towards anybody questioning its merit in life, always feeling the need to prove something more than just being a silver spoon child(think Austin Rivers from a basketball perspective)

Durant's insecurity is strange, I can't recall a pro athlete of his magnitude(usually some of the most confident and egotistical humans you'll ever find) caring so much about the opinions of common folk..I understand caring about the opinions of your peers or even the media, but regular fans makes no sense to me

Maybe he'll finally act like a HOFer now..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agred. Lebron being guarded by Curry and deferring to George Hill with the game on the line and going 0-4 in overtime really ed them up.
    People can say whatever they want about MJ, but he wouldn't have passed if he was guarded by Curry

People are saying that MJ was guarded by smaller unathletic players but at least he destroyed them.

LeBron couldn't take Eliancito, smh

CN

This is how today's NBA ends its Finals. Scrubs on the floor in garbage time
    today's NBA

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Colangelo wasn't surprising, 2nd generation money tends to be insecure and highly sensitive towards anybody questioning its merit in life, always feeling the need to prove something more than just being a silver spoon child(think Austin Rivers from a basketball perspective)

Durant's insecurity is strange, I can't recall a pro athlete of his magnitude(usually some of the most confident and egotistical humans you'll ever find) caring so much about the opinions of common folk..I understand caring about the opinions of your peers or even the media, but regular fans makes no sense to me

Not surprised at his insecurities that tends to happen with guys who are raised by women. He's definitely a hardcore mama's boy evident by his MVP speech and then last year making out with his mom after winning the le.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A lot of his salt comes from the OKC media. They ed with him pretty bad to prop up Russ over the years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of his salt comes from the OKC media. They ed with him pretty bad to prop up Russ over the years.
    Wasn't it the other way around?

I always figured Durant had daddy issues. That's why he's such a got, IMO.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    good find...he is the biggest lebron rider along with shay sharpe but at least shay is funny...
    that nicca wore a lebron tshirt to a finals game with a media pass?

Today's NBA media

Even Amahd Rashad whi fluffed MJ'S BALLS wasnt this shameful

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Spur players begging like Keith Sweat

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

It was Rapaport?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

It was Rapaport?
    awesome hey you see that 3-6 mafia,with shannon, colin and nick on the cover with lebron on the cover ...the internet is awesome!

Thread Information