Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keeping it classy I see! Internet tough guy!
    I see you can't refute a thing I directed to you. Weird, I expected a paragraph long rant on how you're not a real fan .

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just shows that he's one of the biggest Spurs homers on this forum tbh. "Hater" are the people downstairs that are talking about Timmy and making up threads about how he choked. "Haters" are the ones that wish failure upon the team and are celebrating the NBA finals loss. We're not haters. We're just being objective. I'm just aggressive and harsh with my criticism but I'm not a hater.

What's even worse is you actually believe what you're saying. You honestly believe you're objective?!?! That's hilarious!!!!

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see you can't refute a thing I directed to you. Weird, I expected a paragraph long rant on how you're not a real fan .
    I don't believe it's worth my time typing up thoughtful responses for irrational idiots such as yourself. Of course I'm sure you'll be responding with some middle-school boy level "insults" trying to make yourself feel like a tough guy.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What's even worse is you actually believe what you're saying. You honestly believe you're objective?!?! That's hilarious!!!!

What's even worse is you actually believe that Pop and Manu can do no wrong. You honestly believe that since you created this stupid thread?!?! That's hilarious!!!!

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What's even worse is you actually believe that Pop and Manu can do no wrong. You honestly believe that since you created this stupid thread?!?! That's hilarious!!!!
    Putting words in my mouth and accusing me of saying stuff that I have never even said. I never said Pop and Manu could do no wrong. I said nothing can tarnish their LEGACY to this organization. How the do you interpret that as me saying they are perfect?

I've already told you several times that Manu's performance in the finals was overall subpar. And Pop is not the perfect coach. Nobody is. But I damn sure wouldn't replace them with anyone else.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Pop and Manu's legacies are entirely ruined because we didn't win the finals this year? That's the irrational message I consistently get from Debbie-downers such as yourself.

All I remember is when our team lost in the playoffs a certain coach got "FIRED" by Pop........this loss is on Pop and Manu......still love both of them.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I remember is when our team lost in the playoffs a certain coach got "FIRED" by Pop........this loss is on Pop and Manu......still love both of them.
    So we should fire Pop for losing a 7 game series in the finals?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So we should fire Pop for losing a 7 game series in the finals?
    Definition of a Spurs homer - Someone who shows blind loyalty towards the Spurs, typically ignoring any shortcomings or faults they have.

Sounds like you to tbh. I mean you've actually said that you wish all the people that criticize the FO, Pop, and Manu would be banished. You really think ST would be fun if it had nothing but Popsuckers and Manu apologists? Give SR a try.

Seriously, is being objective and critical a bad thing? Is demanding excellence and wanting to get better a bad thing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't believe it's worth my time typing up thoughtful responses for irrational idiots such as yourself. Of course I'm sure you'll be responding with some middle-school boy level "insults" trying to make yourself feel like a tough guy.
    sensitive irrational homer who gets called out and can't refute anything
    ty grey poster with ty takes and a gy username
    insufferable pussy who whines when people like me and TGY bully him in da paint

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definition of a Spurs homer - Someone who shows blind loyalty towards the Spurs, typically ignoring any shortcomings or faults they have.

Sounds like you to tbh. I mean you've actually said that you wish all the people that criticize the FO, Pop, and Manu would be banished. You really think ST would be fun if it had nothing but Popsuckers and Manu apologists? Give SR a try.

Seriously, is being objective and critical a bad thing? Is demanding excellence and wanting to get better a bad thing?
    Spamming your dictionary definitions again

I love how you honestly you're being a reasonable, objective fan that criticizes his team. I don't consider talking crap about all-time great Spurs and wishing they'd be gone as being a reasonable fan.

The Spurs aren't the Dallas Cowboys. This organization had actually accomplished a whole of a lot doing things this way: keeping the same core. If this was a Cowboys forum, I'd have no problem with what you're doing. I complain about the current Cowboys squad and criticize Jerry Jones and Jason Garrett all the time.

But there are all-time greats on this Spurs squad. There arent any on the Cowboys right now. If you were a Cowboys fan (I don't know if you are), you'd be one of those that was sick and tired of Tom Landry and wishing he'd be removed in the late 80's. OR, you'd be one of those fans that would hate on Aikman, Irvin, or Smith for not winning Superbowls year after year. Examples of being IRRATIONAL.

I can't respect anything you say on these forums because unless it involves Duncan, you're whining moaning and complaining about how awful we are. You even complain about the FO and RC!

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sensitive irrational homer who gets called out and can't refute anything
    ty grey poster with ty takes and a gy username
    insufferable pussy who whines when people like me and TGY bully him in da paint

Oh, what a meltdown!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    meltdown is your paragraph long rants and calling people for their heads when they criticize Pop or Manu. You want to go to a place that's infested with homerism.

Go ahead and take your ty homer takes there.

Spursreport is that way --------->

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spamming your dictionary definitions again

I love how you honestly you're being a reasonable, objective fan that criticizes his team. I don't consider talking crap about all-time great Spurs and wishing they'd be gone as being a reasonable fan.

The Spurs aren't the Dallas Cowboys. This organization had actually accomplished a whole of a lot doing things this way: keeping the same core. If this was a Cowboys forum, I'd have no problem with what you're doing. I complain about the current Cowboys squad and criticize Jerry Jones and Jason Garrett all the time.

But there are all-time greats on this Spurs squad. There arent any on the Cowboys right now. If you were a Cowboys fan (I don't know if you are), you'd be one of those that was sick and tired of Tom Landry and wishing he'd be removed in the late 80's. OR, you'd be one of those fans that would hate on Aikman, Irvin, or Smith for not winning Superbowls year after year. Examples of being IRRATIONAL.

I can't respect anything you say on these forums because unless it involves Duncan, you're whining moaning and complaining about how awful we are. You even complain about the FO and RC!

On the otherside.....Tom Landry or Jimmy Johnson would never bench Roger Staubach, Troy Aikman, Emmit Smith, Michael Irvin, ect....with a lead in the 4thQ and the Super Bowl on the line.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On the otherside.....Tom Landry or Jimmy Johnson would never bench Roger Staubach, Troy Aikman, Emmit Smith, Michael Irvin, ect....with a lead in the 4thQ and the Super Bowl on the line.
    On the other side... That's an entirely different situation. Aikman, Smith, and Irvin don't play on defense.

You continually refuse to acknowledge Pop had a defensive strategy set up that by sheer bad luck didnt work. This strategy has worked before (I.e. close out warriors game). It was a matchup situation. Are you saying that when an opponent puts 5 players on the court that can shoot the 3, you're supposed to put 5 post players on the floor because they're supposed to rebound the ball when the opposition automatically misses the first 3. Please.

You assume that the EXACT situation would have occurred if Duncan was on the court, and he would rebound the ball. You don't seem to realize that that possession would have played out differently.

But what if the Heat instead made their first attempt at a 3, with Duncan on the court? You guys would be hating on Pop for not sending a better matchup of mobile players on the court to defend the 3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Definition of a got, dyslexic 12 year old hypocrite - the great yacht

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    meltdown is your paragraph long rants and calling people for their heads when they criticize Pop or Manu. You want to go to a place that's infested with homerism.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You're upset because I'm throwing "truth bombs" (as TGY would say) at you.

The Spurs hater forum is downstairs. See ya, numbnuts!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You're upset because I'm throwing "truth bombs" (as TGY would say) at you.

The Spurs hater forum is downstairs. See ya, numbnuts!
    I've dropped atom bombs and shat all over you in this thread prompting paragraph long rants about how I'm not a real fan. I won.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've dropped atom bombs and shat all over you in this thread prompting paragraph long rants about how I'm not a real fan. I won.
    LOL keep telling yourself that, kid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL keep telling yourself that, kid.
    Denial. Look I'm sorry you feel violated. I meant to cause harm.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Denial. Look I'm sorry you feel violated. I meant to cause harm.
    Watch out guys, we've got an Internet badass over here.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On the other side... That's an entirely different situation. Aikman, Smith, and Irvin don't play on defense.

You continually refuse to acknowledge Pop had a defensive strategy set up that by sheer bad luck didnt work. This strategy has worked before (I.e. close out warriors game). It was a matchup situation. Are you saying that when an opponent puts 5 players on the court that can shoot the 3, you're supposed to put 5 post players on the floor because they're supposed to rebound the ball when the opposition automatically misses the first 3. Please.

You assume that the EXACT situation would have occurred if Duncan was on the court, and he would rebound the ball. You don't seem to realize that that possession would have played out differently.

But what if the Heat instead made their first attempt at a 3, with Duncan on the court? You guys would be hating on Pop for not sending a better matchup of mobile players on the court to defend the 3.

I'm fully convinced now...you truly dont know basketball and just have homerism for Pop and Manu. To counter your post...guess who does know defense...Tim Duncan. So why did Pop sit him with 28 seconds to go and a le on the line? Once again...Tom Landry and Jimmy Johnson would not bench their best defensive player with a Super Bowl on the line. You cant win this argument regardless how hard you try and spin it. Popovich made the worse coaching decision with an NBA le on the line in NBA history. Bar none.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watch out guys, we've got an Internet badass over here.
    Why are you so jealous? Look I'm a nice guy. I can train you from the little gy omega homer you are to be a fellow alpha male. It's gonna cost you, though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm fully convinced now...you truly dont know basketball and just have homerism for Pop and Manu. To counter your post...guess who does know defense...Tim Duncan. So why did Pop sit him with 28 seconds to go and a le on the line? Once again...Tom Landry and Jimmy Johnson would not bench their best defensive player with a Super Bowl on the line. You cant win this argument regardless how hard you try and spin it. Popovich made the worse coaching decision with an NBA le on the line in NBA history. Bar none.
    I've said this plenty of times that the Popsuckers and Manu worshippers will blame the Game 6 loss on the team and use that "we win as a team, we lose as a team" BS slogan.

Just look at the way the apologists were blaming Bonner and Neal for every loss that we had during the playoffs yet when Pop and Manu shat the bed in Game 6, they all conveniently spread the blame on the team.

No matter how many facts and arguments one presents to the apologists, they will spread the blame on the team just so that they can sleep better. Pop and Manu ed up the most therefore they are the most responsible for one of the worst heartbreaking losses in NBA finals history.

Thread Information