17 58.62%
  • foul

12 41.38%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Gorilla Warfare KoolAid Mans Brother's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    So, you are advocating the murder of two people? Did you stop to think why she was robbing this man? Perhaps, she had no way to take care of herself and her unborn child. Perhaps, she had tried to get help and couldn't. I'm not saying what she did was right or wrong. You don't know why she did it and never will. Why? Because you don't care. This is why humanity is ruined, people say "Good. They deserved it!" What if that was your family member? Would you still feel the same way? Stop drinking the KoolAid Man.
    You are a perfect example of everything that is wrong with this world today. You sit here and sympathize with a ing criminal who tried to rob an 80 year old man? What the is the matter with you? She got everything she had coming to her, including the dead baby in her stomach. Maybe if she had made better choices, she and her baby would still be breathing. I am so glad that this 80 year old man killed this animal. He deserves a medal and I hope that the people in his neighborhood recognize him as a hero for not letting criminals get the best of him.

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    News Flash
    Long Beach police Chief Jim McDonnell says 28-year-old Andrea Miller who was shot in a burglary was not pregnant.
    who would have figured that..........

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/25...cmp=latestnews

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    So you can add liar to a her rap sheet. What a shock. I'm sure the sympathizers will still find a twist as to why this animal should still be breathing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    ultimately, the . shooting her down might be cold blooded, but not as ed up as a home invasion and beating down an 80 year old man. you make bad choices, you get what's coming.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Where's the humanity? She was just trying to do this for her baby (which didn't exist).
    we didn't know her situation; there may have been a reasonable explanation as to why she terrorized an 80 year old man in his own house violent criminals are people too

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Man, old folks do not play around.

All I'm going to say is she trespassed and he had a right to defend his turf. He's a cold son of a gun for not showing mercy though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    It's even better that he called her bluff.

"I'm pregnant! I'm gonna have a baby!"

{zero s given}

SpUrsFan4EteRniTy! howbouthemspurs's Avatar
    Name
    Arnold
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Some sick and really stupid people on this board lately.
    She was unarmed and begging for her life. Pregnant or not, that sounds like murder to me!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    She was unarmed and begging for her life. Pregnant or not, that sounds like murder to me!
    ^Another sucker.

I like how the pussies on this board advertise how easy of a mark they are...now I know if I decide to rob you I'll be welcome to all your possessions--might even get a hug and a cup of joe on my way out.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    ^Another sucker.

I like how the pussies on this board advertise how easy of a mark they are...now I know if I decide to rob you I'll be welcome to all your possessions--might even get a hug and a cup of joe on my way out.
    For real. I got no sympathy for a dead thief. Zero. Dumb wasnt even a good thief. The proof of that is in the fact that she couldnt even successfully rob an old person without getting murked.

SpUrsFan4EteRniTy! howbouthemspurs's Avatar
    Name
    Arnold
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^Another sucker.

For real. I got no sympathy for a dead thief. Zero. Dumb wasnt even a good thief. The proof of that is in the fact that she couldnt even successfully rob an old person without getting murked.
    Whatever! That girl's a hero! She's about to put an old dumbass murderer off the streets! He's going to be stuck in court or jail for the rest of his life! Probably 2 years from the looks of it!
    But seriously...... I bet he voted for Obama!

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    some of the responses in this thread

The old man did society a favor. A piece of thief is dead and even though she wasn't pregnant, it means that she won't get a chance to reproduce which should most likely would have. Generational curse broken, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I will ing gladly murder, with zero remorse, anyone who breaks into my house, threatens me or my family, and tries to take things that I have worked hard for and earned my entire life. If fact, given the opportunity, I would make them beg for their lives and kill them slowly and painfully while they beg.

The only sick and stupid people here are the ones who show sympathy and remorse for animal criminals. Your entire train of thought is the problem and the reason that these criminals exist in the first place, because they know that even if they get caught, the punishments won't fit the crime anyways.
    Last edited by KoolAid Mans Brother; 07-26-2014 at 09:23 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lol the old man "chasing them down the alley". He couldn't chase anyone at that age so they were still closer enough for him to shoot them.

Also, when in the heat of the moment, as you are defending yourself from intruders who have attacked you, how can anyone use the word cold blooded? You're defending your life. You don't know if they're trying to kill you or not. You don't know if you don't shoot them they will come back in a day week or month. So much adrenaline and emotion is running through you it's hard to know how each of us reacts.

What we do know is your chances of getting shot to death goes way down when you dont break into people's homes.
    Last edited by UZER; 07-26-2014 at 10:12 AM.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    How the can anyone defend this after she and her got boyfriend broke into this guy's house and beat the out of him? The only bad part of this story was that Gus got away.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    In Texas you can use deadly force to retrieve property if you feel that's the only way to get it back. Did she still have his property in the alley?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    So who would smash? I'd her with a half brick.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oh...she's white? Well then, he was definitely in the wrong...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It would be if she was minding her own business. Killed in the act of committing a felony isn't being murdered. The law agrees.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I really can't get worked up either way about this.

But I'm a little curious where avid pro-lifers stand.
    Not inside his home.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It would be if she was minding her own business. Killed in the act of committing a felony isn't being murdered. The law agrees.
    wasn't committing felony when shot, nor threatening the shooter. She was running away, on community property/right-of-way. It was murder. A red state would lynch her and throw a party, not so sure about CA.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    wasn't committing felony when shot, nor threatening the shooter. She was running away, on community property/right-of-way. It was murder. A red state would lynch her and throw a party, not so sure about CA.
    You're out of your mind. Fleeing the scene BECAUSE he pulled a gun is still in the act of committing a felony. The felony didn't just stop when she decided to haul ass. She still had his property, didn't drop it. That's still in possession of stolen property, and still in the act of committing aggravated burglary.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    Double tapped for good measure, good going.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Oh...she's white? Well then, he was definitely in the wrong...
    there's literally a 110% chance that you're an obamanite

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    You're quite a stupid . Do you understand the difference between burglary and robbery? CA castle doctrine?

SMH @ all the felon sympathizers, you guys even have chumpdumper looking like a man compared to you s.

Thread Information