Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did Corky ever that re ?
    That dragged on for a while but eventually Donald beat Hillary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone's parents are paying tens of thousands of dollars for their child to pick up litter on the streets.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most of the violence/damage is caused by a group called Antifa (Anti-Fascist). They're the ones that cover up their faces and are dressed in mostly black clothing. These people seem to be the source of most of the escalation in recent anti-Trump (Republican/Alt-right etc.) protests.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most of the violence/damage is caused by a group called Antifa (Anti-Fascist). They're the ones that cover up their faces and are dressed in mostly black clothing. These people seem to be the source of most of the escalation in recent anti-Trump (Republican/Alt-right etc.) protests.
    I call them thugs

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the students are aware that outside agitators are going to cause a problem when they protest, how about some coordination with campus police etc...? And let the idiot talk for Christ sakes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're one delusional er, ain't ya?

There is literally videos of violent crowds blowing up twitter, people bashing ATM machines, trying to set fire to a bank, vandalizing many stores including a ing Starbucks of all places, knocking a man unconscious so badly he might be dead. There is a UFC fighter who had a first hand experience saving a guy being ganged up by these s and you're here saying it's .01% and Milo paid these people to up his own event. out of here, re

You probably think a line of these protesters firing roman candles at the building Milo was in and rushing the ground floor was peaceful, eh?
    Look at you trying to be a big man, like you know a ing thing about what happened there. "but but I saws it on da news on my teevee box!"

Meanwhile, fox news compared the protesters there last night to ISIS.

As rasuo said, it was an anarchist group dressed in black that did nearly all of the damage.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    They are thugs. Ironically, they act exactly like fascists even though they call themselves anti-fascists.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "anarchist group dressed in black that did nearly all of the damage."

demonstrations are almost always like that. Peaceful, if loud, demonstrators are joined by a violent group, hooligans, who are there only to loot stores, destroy property, for the Adrenalin rush.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing outside agitator losers these organizers bring in most likely. Now if they were burning a couch in the street after the football team beat Stanford then it would probably be Cal students doing it.
    It's cute how people assume these are Berkeley students. The school had already rejected requests to keep Milo from speaking. But it's a super liberal school and we don't understand those people, so they're probably also anarchists.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, the In N Out on Walzem tastes just like all the ones I ate at in LA. In N Out has always had pretty uniform quality in my experience. The only major difference I ever noticed was the location on Sunset not too far from Mann's Chinese Theater made super thick milkshakes (insert Hollywood joke ). Fatburger is the LA burger chain I always noticed enormous differences in quality between locations. The one in Westwood was spectacular, the one a couple miles west on either Wilshire or Santa Monica (I forget which now) just past 405 was awful.
    STFU...............UCLA, LA in all of its entirety, and California sucks ass. I hope it breaks off and falls into the Pacific. I was out there for awhile and I would never live in that hole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the students are aware that outside agitators are going to cause a problem when they protest, how about some coordination with campus police etc...? And let the idiot talk for Christ sakes.

It's a lot harder than it sounds. How are you going to begin to coordinate a disorganized group of ~2,000 people? Especially when the idiots who are the problem have weapons and are scattering through the crowd, do you want students to detain them? That would have resulted in widespread violence and given more ammo to the ignorant s who are looking to discredit the protest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    STFU...............UCLA, LA in all of its entirety, and California sucks ass. I hope it breaks off and falls into the Pacific. I was out there for awhile and I would never live in that hole.

You had better hope not. California is the 6th largest economy in the world, double the size of Texas's. If we sink, the US economy goes into the toilet faster than you could ever imagine.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You had better hope not. California is the 6th largest economy in the world, double the size of Texas's. If we sink, the US economy goes into the toilet faster than you could ever imagine.
    there are stupid s in Cali, too #CALEXIT

btw, TX budget deficit is about $6B, but but but, TX has low taxes.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Look at you trying to be a big man, like you know a ing thing about what happened there. "but but I saws it on da news on my teevee box!"

Meanwhile, fox news compared the protesters there last night to ISIS.

As rasuo said, it was an anarchist group dressed in black that did nearly all of the damage.
    I don't care what Fox said, Tbh. The evidence is there, the little ers rioted. It wasn't one guy setting a fire like your dumb ass said.

But keep being delusional and claiming the students had nothing do to do with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't care what Fox said, Tbh. The evidence is there, the little ers rioted. It wasn't one guy setting a fire like your dumb ass said.

But keep being delusional and claiming the students had nothing do to do with it.
    Note that I didn't claim that ZERO students were acting like asshats. The vast majority of them were milling about looking mostly bored unless there was a chant going out or someone was blasting Daft Punk.

The "little ers" were in black garb. Anarchists/anti-fascists. A few students joined them, which I admitted in the initial comment. The incredibly vast majority of students were peaceful.

Again, you're saying a crowd of 1500 people were in full riot and the only thing that happened were a few storefronts/windows got trashed and 3-4 fires were lit, none of which did any major damage.

There wasn't nearly the cop presence there to stop that crowd if they really wanted to go ham. And after the anarchists left, the students led a 100% peaceful march through the city. But I guess they're just jackbooted thugs right?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If it's anything like UCLA a lot of those protesters are highschool dropouts. College students are too much of pussies to set on fire unless it's for sports when they're drunk as at the end of the game.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    sounds like you couldn't cut it. the people that can't cut it move to texas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're anti-SJW, i.e. you think it's a toxic brand of iden y politics, does that automatically mean you're racist, sexist, xenophobic, phobic, Islamaphobic, etc.?

I heard someone this morning calling him phobic, which is weird, since the dude is gay.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Note that I didn't claim that ZERO students were acting like asshats. The vast majority of them were milling about looking mostly bored unless there was a chant going out or someone was blasting Daft Punk.

The "little ers" were in black garb. Anarchists/anti-fascists. A few students joined them, which I admitted in the initial comment. The incredibly vast majority of students were peaceful.

Again, you're saying a crowd of 1500 people were in full riot and the only thing that happened were a few storefronts/windows got trashed and 3-4 fires were lit, none of which did any major damage.

There wasn't nearly the cop presence there to stop that crowd if they really wanted to go ham. And after the anarchists left, the students led a 100% peaceful march through the city. But I guess they're just jackbooted thugs right?
    Your claims: .01% rioted, milo paid them to do it, it was just 1 guy setting a fire.

I don't claim they were all rioting, I claim a good chunk of them were. There was a good periscope feed that showed a very large crowd destroying street lamps and bashing windows. The cops were told to stand down, btw - maybe that's why you think the presence was small. They're students, non-students as well, being plain thugs and rioters. Berkeley is one of the most toxic campuses in CA so this doesn't surprise me.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tucker absolutely scalps all Libs he has on, with logic and facts.

Milo does the same. The Left can't stand him because they identify s as Leftwingers and since he dares follow his own views and beliefs, they call the man these names that he isn't and no one has yet to "own" him the way he brutally stabs Libs with articulate arguments and stats.

Libs hate people who go outside the Leftists' perceived notion of how that specific group should act, believe and think. That's why they hate Milo, that's why they hate blacks that try and rise up and that's why they hate Arab Americans who tell them the truth of Islam. Nothing new, the Left has been a racist slave master party since its inception.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're anti-SJW, i.e. you think it's a toxic brand of iden y politics, does that automatically mean you're racist, sexist, xenophobic, phobic, Islamaphobic, etc.?

I heard someone this morning calling him phobic, which is weird, since the dude is gay.
    He says gays should get back in the closet, thinks gay marriage is a travesty, says people are lying when they say theyre born that way, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumb s trashed a Starbucks after they said they were gonna hire 10,000 immigrants. What was their ing point besides just to tear up?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Tucker absolutely scalps all Libs he has on, with logic and facts.

Milo does the same. The Left can't stand him because they identify s as Leftwingers and since he dares follow his own views and beliefs, they call the man these names that he isn't and no one has yet to "own" him the way he brutally stabs Libs with articulate arguments and stats.

Libs hate people who go outside the Leftists' perceived notion of how that specific group should act, believe and think. That's why they hate Milo, that's why they hate blacks that try and rise up and that's why they hate Arab Americans who tell them the truth of Islam. Nothing new, the Left has been a racist slave master party since its inception.
    thats funny. i remember seeing tucker getting completely shredded by jon stewart. can't believe this guy is still showing his face.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sounds like you couldn't cut it. the people that can't cut it move to texas.
    No, he's right. SoCal is a big ing hole, it looks like the West Side of San Antonio vomited all over a smog-laden landscape no one wanted ever.

California trash is easily the worst sect of people in the country. They truly think Cali is this great place and it's a ing hole/

And my company has posed 10-15% growth EVERY year since we opened doors in '10. The Central Valley was called the most toxic place to start a business or move to, in 2009, and now we employ 30 people in an area that had 12% unemployment.

Since California is making it ing impossible for SMBs to prosper in this state with annual increases in minimum wage, we're opening our second location in Boise at the end of the second quarter. Not just because it's conducive to running a profitable business, but having spent a month there scouting and absorbing the culture, these people aren't over en led, filthy miscreants that California produces. People want to work and are grateful to work, unlike Cali trash that think they're owed something for nothing.

California is for the ultra elite, s and ass-backwards thinking Liberal State Congressmen that passed Legislation ensuring year-over-year raises while Stockton and San Francisco both claimed bankruptcy.

Great weather and scenery up North, GREAT fishing here in the Delta and I live in the one place in CA where the crime rate is the lowest and they bus the bums and meth addicts out weekly and I still would rather live ANYWHERE than here.

California sucks monkey balls. Any place where your life expectancy declines 3-5 years because of the smog and filth isn't a place worth living in, but that's the least of this hole's issues that are making more people leave the state now than ever before.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He says gays should get back in the closet, thinks gay marriage is a travesty, says people are lying when they say theyre born that way, etc.
    Hmm. I think some are born that way and some choose. Bill de Blasio's wife used to be a lesbian, for example.

Thread Information