Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So far it seems that the knicks offer is the best offer from the spurs, lakers (the worst) and bucks. We are just waiting for a sucker team to add more to the offer. If the hawks wait too long the offers may get smaller as it gets closer to the trade deadline and some team gets desperate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If that Knicks framework is to believed, it will be amazing to see the Hawks get raped twice in deals related to DJM

AJ Griffin looked decent last year, hasn't played much this year... I assume he's hurt?

NYK has a lot of picks to offer, but they're all garbage. Here is a list of their tradeable FRPs:

All their own FRPs
    '24 DAL (Protected 1-10 in 24, 1-10 in 25)
    '24 DET (Protected 1-18 in 24, 1-13 in 25, 1-11 in 26, 1-9 in 27)
    '24 WAS (Protected 1-12 in 24, 1-10 in 25, 1-8 in 26)
    '25 MIL (Protected 1-4)

Unless ATL is getting some further out unprotected NYK picks, they are gonna get ed on that one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I predict DJM will eventually get moved somewhere in a deal that frustrates Spurs fans because on paper we could have easily beat is... but the reality will be that there is a Spurs premium that Atlanta puts on dealing with us because they can't afford the optics of getting s twice by Brian Wright.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't know how many times it's been mentioned in the thread, but it's worth remembering that Dejounte's trade kicker may be paid by Atlanta, but the amount paid gets added to his cap number for his new team.

Right now his kicked is going to add an extra $3 million a year to his cap number.

24/25 will be closer to 28
    25/26 will be closer to 29
    26/27 will be closer to 30

So Murray won't be quite as cheap as one might expect as a benefit to a cap team like San Antonio

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I predict DJM will eventually get moved somewhere in a deal that frustrates Spurs fans because on paper we could have easily beat is... but the reality will be that there is a Spurs premium that Atlanta puts on dealing with us because they can't afford the optics of getting s twice by Brian Wright.
    This is definitely gonna happen. It’s going to be unbearable here after that.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Atlanta gets a trash return, especially if that return is just picks, then I'm good since it makes the 25, 26, and 27 picks that much better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is it right here. Atl can't afford to send him back to the Spurs.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dejounte upping his own trade value. Game winners in two straight games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bring him home

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back-to-back game-winners for Dejounte. His price on the trade market just keeps going up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the leader did it again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh I hope this fools the Hawks into keeping Dejounte. Then they can go 15-26 to start next season before panicking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The problem with the Hawks isn't really Dejounte, it's that they're lacking talent and their 'franchise player' is Trae Young. It's just that Murray is the asset they can move.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh I hope this fools the Hawks into keeping Dejounte. Then they can go 15-26 to start next season before panicking.
    Hope not. I want to see them dump him for picks and then go 10-31 to start next season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trae Young suffers concussion, out indefinitely. Wonder what impact, if any, this has on the Hawks thinking.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...n-indefinitely

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trae Young suffers concussion, out indefinitely. Wonder what impact, if any, this has on the Hawks thinking.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...n-indefinitely
    Extra: Hawks go on a heater without their starting PG.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read a social media post from Immanuel Quickley last week where he talked about getting the news of the trade to Toronto from his agent, after having no communication with them previously. That really surprised me. I'd assumed the Raptors would've at least contacted him pre-trade to at least feel out his opinions on his upcoming free agency.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read a social media post from Immanuel Quickley last week where he talked about getting the news of the trade to Toronto from his agent, after having no communication with them previously. That really surprised me. I'd assumed the Raptors would've at least contacted him pre-trade to at least feel out his opinions on his upcoming free agency.
    Some teams will let you talk to their players, pre-trade, and some won’t. Toronto and the Knicks are embroiled in a lawsuit, and don’t have the best relationship.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Quickly will be an RFA, not a UFA, so the free agency worries are minimized.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here he goes again. We all knew it was a matter of time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He must have gotten hacked, he Didn't Start All His Words With A Capital Letter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His defense fell off before he left SA, but most assumed it was because we was more focused on offense.
    I have to wonder if he can get it back.
    His best years on D he had other good defenders around him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Klutch and the media trying their hardest to get Dejounte to LA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here he goes again. We all knew it was a matter of time.

This dude has some serious issues. I want him nowhere near Wemby. And I'm not being one of those dumb homers saying "not Spurs' material", I would risk putting up with his childish bull if the talent level was worth it, but not for a fringe "all-star" that puts up empty stats, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, dejounte is a petty little baby on social media. but if thats the worst of his character flaws, can be lived with. durant is just as sensitive

Thread Information