Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why do you think your thread starting privileges have been removed?
    I start way too many threads about things nobody "here" cares about. I needed to talk about....SEX, movies, the news, fast food joints, tv shows, SEX, poop etc etc. Keep it simple.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I start way too many threads about things nobody ANYWHERE cares about. I needed to talk about....SEX, movies, the news, fast food joints, tv shows, SEX, poop etc etc. Keep it simple.
    fify

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    With every post you prove just how stupid you really are, do you have any idea at all how many sites like this one talk about them blues/track?

Damn you're dumb.

Type in....Let's Run...at Google, type in....Track & Field News...tell me what you find.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-23-2015 at 02:38 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Fat ol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I start way too many threads about things nobody "here" cares about. I needed to talk about....SEX, movies, the news, fast food joints, tv shows, SEX, poop etc etc. Keep it simple.
    Yeah, but is there a rule that you are breaking to warrant the change?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah, but is there a rule that you are breaking to warrant the change?
    It's not about rules it's about a guy who knows far more about most things than others here. And that bugs the out of them because I brag about it. So they must do all they can to get even. Obviously it can't be done one on one, which is always a mismatch with me kcking ass, so.....kori kori this Avante is kicking our ass boohoo boohoo. He won't talk movies.Tv shows and poop, can you do something pretty please?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's not about rules it's about a guy who knows far more about most things than others here. And that bugs the out of them because I brag about it. So they must do all they can to get even. Obviously it can't be done one on one, which is always a mismatch with me kcking ass, so.....kori kori this Avante is kicking our ass boohoo boohoo. He won't talk movies.Tv shows and poop, can you do something pretty please?
    Have you ever owned an account on any forum that has not been banned or limited?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Well, it doesn't surprise that your first reaction is to scoff-since most every thread here is from trolls..so I can understand that.

It is not a junk email-and it is not everyday that one gets such an invite...just thought I would post it for two reasons...
    1) it is for a good cause and if I can't or decide not to make the trip--maybe someone else can support the cause and have a nice evening as well.

2) there are far more mundane threads about far more mundane topics than spending a saturday night at the Playboy Mansion.

If you read the invitation-there are opportunities for VIP tables, sponsorships and also just plain TICKETS...so it is a very doable thing to do--AGAIN--the reason why I posted is to give others a shot...

instead of trying to be a comic--you guys can investigate it and thank me later--if anyone decides to go to this event...

I have no reason to try and lie or misrepresent --this is nothing to be trolling about and won't benefit me in any way...but it could benefit someone who does a little research and finds out it is legit.

You may make some valuable connections if you are into that sort of thing.

Stop riding the copy pasta shtick started with the mav crew no you're not cool for trying to be like us.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Have you ever owned an account on any forum that has not been banned or limited?
    Nope, everywhere I go I either get banned or limited. I have a know it all at ude and it pisses everyone off. I need to try and fit in instead of stand out. Be more like everyone else.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Stop riding the copy pasta shtick started with the mav crew no you're not cool for trying to be like us.
    Hey man what's up man!

i'm currently working out the kinks to sue the hospital and doctor who performed mine. people have done it before and won. go learn a little bit about anatomy and the function of the foreskin, how it makes women many times more likely to achieve orgasm when you have a foreskin, and how a lack of one totally changes sex, and how you'll have erectile dysfunction as early as 40 but almost surely by 60 and see if it doesn't piss you off. there is a reason the US buys so much viagara, it's a big business the doctors get money for the "surgery" then sell the foreskin to sub salt in the wound and make matters worse. there is a great organization called foregen who is raising money to pioneer regenerative medicine in that area, they've raised enough money to begin trials this summer.
    How's that going for you tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nope, everywhere I go I either get banned or limited. I have a know it all at ude and it pisses everyone off. I need to try and fit in instead of stand out. Be more like everyone else.
    you are a colossal asshole

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you are a colossal asshole
    You mean stuff like me saying...."it was wrong for them to let us young servicenen loose over there without telling us about that culture"....and then little s like you..."so ya ed underage girls ya old pervert"...???

Stuff like that?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    With every post you prove just how stupid you really are, do you have any idea at all how many sites like this one talk about them blues/track?

Damn you're dumb.

Type in....Let's Run...at Google, type in....Track & Field News...tell me what you find.
    How bout I type finger knuckles into your greasy lips????!??!!?
    knock knock...who's there???
    My ing spinning dragon kick to your head.
    As I land, I pull out a hankerchief out of my pocket so you can wipe the tears out of your eyes
    you've been served Monkeybutt!!!!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You mean stuff like me saying...."it was wrong for them to let us young servicenen loose over there without telling us about that culture"....and then little s like you..."so ya ed underage girls ya old pervert"...???

Stuff like that?
    Nope, aside being a sick child rapist pillager, you, as a person, are an asshole.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nope, aside being a sick child rapist pillager, you, as a person, are an asshole.
    I treat others the way they act, you've really never noticed that? Be a little punk ass prick like you are and I'll treat you like one. Be cool and it will be cool.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I treat others the way they act, you've really never noticed that? Be a little punk ass prick like you are and I'll treat you like one. Be cool and it will be cool.
    Except that you have never been cool. I've been cool with you multiple times, but you always go back to the same old schtick tbh.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Except that you have never been cool. I've been cool with you multiple times, but you always go back to the same old schtick tbh.
    Ya mean like..."I was just kidding about that bet now that I've lost"...?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Yes, you've done that a lot.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No. I'm not saying we haven't bumped heads from time to time, but I've also tried to have civil conversations also.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No. I'm not saying we haven't bumped heads from time to time, but I've also tried to have civil conversations also.
    Come on man, you know as well as I do you come here for the joust.debate.battle, so why play silly ass games? Look at the threads we see you in.

You really need me to post some of your work here?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Come on man, you know as well as I do you come here for the joust.debate.battle, so why play silly ass games? Look at the threads we see you in.

Yes. Make a list of my work here.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

go follow him around, Lassie

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    the worst part of cir cision is that, when cir cision is operated, your virginity is technically gone ( exposed = virginity lost). So it's fair to say that many US boys have technically lost their virginities before they even learn to masturbate.

As was proven by my earlier studies, the early loss of virginity doesn't only affect kids' confidence and self-esteem, it also accelerate the process of aging. People without virginity generally age 25% faster than virgins do, and it may ac ulate up to 7 years of difference for someone in his late 20s. For example, a 28yr old boy may look as old as 35 because he was cir cised right after birth. And, the prevalent operation of cir cision may also kinda explain the high frequency of sexual activities in the US. Kids without foreskins will arrive earlier than virgins at the stage where they begin to feel unsatisfied with masturbation, so they will seek real sex with pussies earlier than nature intends. They're technically not virgins, even though they've never had sex before. And to make things worse, they can't stop it once it starts and they have to do it very often to keep their s wet.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Jesus... chump still at it. Why does anyone here believe someone on the internet, in a forum, is following them? It's a ino forum and none of you are that important.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lol at people following people on a forum... it's almost as funny as people thinking anyone gives a that you "checked-in" at your favorite coffee shop on facebook. No one's that important .

Thread Information