Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There's right and wrong, and then there's reality and fantasy. Some people think that the right thing to do often coincides with reality, and it doesn't. People are not completely infallible, as they often contemplate, and act in reality after contemplation in a minority of these acts of contemplation. Now, there is a group of people who live their life in the real world as it should be in the proper mode of conduct. But, they are the minority, and don't ask me for some bull evidence because that's a distortion of reality, and the group of people who will dispute this know that it's true. In fact, should that even be labeled as "The Proper Mode Of Conduct"? Or is there a different system that exists that is yet to be prevalent and accepted? As some of these structures seem archaic and unreasonable.

It's not cynical if it's reality. I'm not saying people don't have the best of intentions, I'm just saying it's only a matter of time, especially the younger you are. The older a prospective couple is, I think the higher the likelihood that they can abide by the traditional way of doing things. Not for generational reasons, but for natural reasons, of the body.

All I know, is that most people (especially in this day in age) do not adhere to the old school mentality. And it is unfortunate, but it is a reality. You're literally walking a mine field trying to adhere to this way of thinking. So in short, you should probably her. But, if I were you, I would've never told the prospective woman that you are single. I let her make the decision based on all relevant factors that way she knows what the situation is. But all the while establishing a familiarity that cannot be erased, a familiarity and closeness she will want to maintain, that will carry on for quite some time if she decides to not go forward in the way you would like in the short term.

Anything from this point on that happens if you don't expose this reality will probably jeopardize your major relationship in the worst way if exposed. So, I would double back and tell her and let the chips fall where they may. But do so in an intimate way, in an intimate setting, and explain that you didn't want to lose her for what is being developed truly means something to you despite your current relationship. Not necessarily in the sense that you want to be with her in a traditional way (Make that clear), but in the sense that you want to be in her life in a meaningful way.

The relationship that is perpetually in limbo between other relationships that never goes away, and is always a sense of comfort for her despite the new relationships she will eventually develop while keeping you in her life. Obviously you are not going to tell her this, you are just going to tell her that you want to be her in life because she's important to you in some regard. There is a draw between the two of you, and although it's not definable, it's certainly worth developing. And despite what people think, these can be the most rewarding relationships that are to be had. Especially if the two people involved have a high level of trust and never compromise the "Real World Relationships".

Now a critic of what I'm saying will respond with, "Well, how can you trust someone who is going behind someone else to develop something else?" And what that person doesn't understand is that you're developing a safety net, a place where someone can always go and be themselves. And reach out to you and bare everything. As often, despite the reality that you can completely expose yourself to the person that you're with in the forefront relationship, they don't completely get it in many situations. Even if you're speaking plainly, bluntly, and they digest what you're telling them. And sometimes you are so far gone in these situations that it can best to just stay, sometimes life choices and consequences don't coincide with leaving a major relationship. And these reasons can be numerous, and they can be based in emotion, and in reason.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    You're just being deliberately obtuse, my ..
    Actually no.

Why wouldn't you tell her it's OK for her to cheat as long as you never find about about it?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Actually no.

Why wouldn't you tell her it's OK for her to cheat as long as you never find about about it?
    Why would I do that?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Why wouldn't you?

That's the way to let her know how to love you best -- by not letting you know she's cheating on you.

Pretty simple.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why wouldn't you?

That's the way to let her know how to love you best -- by not letting you know she's cheating on you.

Pretty simple.
    But we're both happy with the current situation, why would either of us change anything, if that's the case?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    But we're both happy with the current situation, why would either of us change anything, if that's the case?
    How do you know? She might be wanting to cheat on you and unhappy that you might have a problem with it. She could be even happier if you gave her permission to cheat as long as you never find out about it.

Can only make your relationship stronger tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How do you know? She might be wanting to cheat on you and unhappy that you might have a problem with it. She could be even happier if you gave her permission to cheat as long as you never find out about it.

Can only make your relationship stronger tbh.
    I wouldn't give her permission to cheat, thats just strange, tbh..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I wouldn't give her permission to cheat, thats just strange, tbh..
    No stranger than thinking that having sex with someone else isn't cheating.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No stranger than thinking that having sex with someone else isn't cheating.
    I said if they don't know about it, then it didn't really happen, in their world, tbh..

It's just sex that nobody else knows about it, it's like going to the steam room, or playing ball, or getting a pedi, etc..just relaxing..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    appreciate the responses.

As Malik said, the Window of opportunity to sleep with 17-20 year olds IMO is up to around 27 some years old. or at least look around that age.

I love my girl. I probably wouldn't cheat but reality is that when I turn 35 or some, I wouldn't be sleeping with a 10/10 with prime pussy...

I don't want to be that dude that's constantly eyeing out 18 year olds and being creepy...However, I do understand why it's considered "degenerate move" by some...Disagree since I think Sex is just Sex, still.....I know myslef all too well. If I don't get all the innocent young 18 year old/college pussy pussy now I'd be longing for it when I'm married and have kids..I just wanna get it out of my system..Onxe I fuked enough 18-21 year olds, I'll probably just get tired and my relationship in the future would be far more healthier.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    appreciate the responses.

As Malik said, the Window of opportunity to sleep with 17-20 year olds IMO is up to around 27 some years old. or at least look around that age.

I love my girl. I probably wouldn't cheat but reality is that when I turn 35 or some, I wouldn't be sleeping with a 10/10 with prime pussy...

I don't want to be that dude that's constantly eyeing out 18 year olds and being creepy...However, I do understand why it's considered "degenerate move" by some...Disagree since I think Sex is just Sex, still.....I know myslef all too well. If I don't get all the innocent young 18 year old/college pussy pussy now I'd be longing for it when I'm married and have kids..I just wanna get it out of my system..Onxe I fuked enough 18-21 year olds, I'll probably just get tired and my relationship in the future would be far more healthier.
    a friend of mine just turned 31 and he's still hanging out with young guys and smashing 18-20 year olds, popping Ms, just went to Ultra, etc, tbh..everybody talks behind his back, but I can't hate, he seems pretty happy..a lot of jealousy, probably..

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I am a bit surprised anyone would want everyone knowing they have no class or loyalty. Not too bright there.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    a friend of mine just turned 31 and he's still hanging out with young guys and smashing 18-20 year olds, popping Ms, just went to Ultra, etc, tbh..everybody talks behind his back, but I can't hate, he seems pretty happy..a lot of jealousy, probably..
    Not going to hate on dat .

If I'm not in a relationship, I'd hang around younger dudes too just to get younger pussy...

Absolutely jealousy...The reality is that if it isnt a big taboo, all men would be looking for younger pussy......Please, show me a 30+ year old girl that looks like this.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    too bad she's not real

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    I have always treated women with respect…Banging a young and naïve girl just for the heck of it is just plain wrong…

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I have always treated women with respect…Banging a young and naïve girl just for the heck of it is just plain wrong…

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Not going to hate on dat .

If I'm not in a relationship, I'd hang around younger dudes too just to get younger pussy...

Absolutely jealousy...The reality is that if it isnt a big taboo, all men would be looking for younger pussy......Please, show me a 30+ year old girl that looks like this.

Listen up..let me educate you...Chumper has a good point but he's too emotional....Malik also has very good points.but I will keep it real with you..

I believe a person can cheat and still deeply love the person they're cheating on..whether man or woman....personally and history is on my side when I say this..but it is ok for a man to cheat but its more risky for a woman to cheat....see men we just have sex whereas women like to fall in love and ...now if you have a small like most of the SWAMs then stop being selfish and let your woman cheat....dont be mean and hold them back if you cant deliver the goods...maybe they want to try a little chocolate....most times they will cheat with us brothas and go back to you SWAMs,anyway becsuse you guys are usually more financially stable than we are...

People like Chumper is very religious and he's also insecure...he knows he cant satisfy her but he still doesnt want her to have an orgasm...so he tries to make her feel guilty with family values or religious bull .....he begs and cries and she makes him feel better even though she's getting ed down on the side by a BBC....

Yes she still loves chumper always will unless of course I start telling her I love her and then I start ing her harder...when I her harder she has a physcological chemical reaction in the brain that makes her addicted to a bigger fuller ..so its usually game over...thats why people like chumper is so fiercely serious about this issue...whereas Malik probably has a big like me so even though he doesn't want his woman to cheat at least he's ok ackowledging that it could happen but that she'd never want to leave because she's already gone through that phsycological stimulation with him because of his big ...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Listen up..let me educate you...Chumper has a good point but he's too emotional....Malik also has very good points.but I will keep it real with you..

I believe a person can cheat and still deeply love the person they're cheating on..whether man or woman....personally and history is on my side when I say this..but it is ok for a man to cheat but its more risky for a woman to cheat....see men we just have sex whereas women like to fall in love and ...now if you have a small like most of the SWAMs then stop being selfish and let your woman cheat....dont be mean and hold them back if you cant deliver the goods...maybe they want to try a little chocolate....most times they will cheat with us brothas and go back to you SWAMs,anyway becsuse you guys are usually more financially stable than we are...

People like Chumper is very religious and he's also insecure...he knows he cant satisfy her but he still doesnt want her to have an orgasm...so he tries to make her feel guilty with family values or religious bull .....he begs and cries and she makes him feel better even though she's getting ed down on the side by a BBC....

Yes she still loves chumper always will unless of course I start telling her I love her and then I start ing her harder...when I her harder she has a physcological chemical reaction in the brain that makes her addicted to a bigger fuller ..so its usually game over...thats why people like chumper is so fiercely serious about this issue...whereas Malik probably has a big like me so even though he doesn't want his woman to cheat at least he's ok ackowledging that it could happen but that she'd never want to leave because she's already gone through that phsycological stimulation with him because of his big ...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Religious?

lol

Malik is as insecure as Kool.

Name
    Ubuntu
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Orlando Magic
    A man cheats to find happiness when he's away from his women. You want the wife but not all the damn time. You need to refresh your damn confidence and cheating is the only way.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    After seeing OP's pics in his other thread. Never thought white chicks were into curry breath, carpet flyers like that

Seriously harlem, she's way out of your league

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I'd ask Kool or Luva, tbh, in all honesty..

Not sure why you'd mention me here. I don't do relationships so there's never a need to sneak around. And 18 is way too young for me. They've yet to learn how to clean themselves thoroughly at that age.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils

Muh

Thread Information