Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My limited read on the situation is a couple of people decided the family tradition wasn't for them and decided to exercise their autonomy as free people and live where they want to live. I'm not sure how any of that flies in the face of conservative values. , they're perfect candidates for "mainstream media cancel culture" martyrdom given what they seem to have dealt with in the hometown press.
    BUT BUT, they're making millions out of it!!!! thus they must subjugate to the crown wishes, clearly!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I couldn't care less about that inbred royal family but Meghan quitting "royal duties" and moving to the US was over the top in whining about Archie not getting to be the Dark Prince.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is how badly the press leads Trump back?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm saying she's already rich and you are psychotically calling her a gold digger and defending the pedophile in the royal family because she's black and he's white.
    There's $50k an episode rich and then there's $75 million rich - quite a difference.

Please show me where I defend Andrew or mention anything about race in this thread. You are the one obsessed with race.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kate Middleton took a gap year, went to her second-choice university, and when she got there enrolled in the same classes as William, but Meghan's the gold digger. Right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I couldn't care less about that inbred royal family but Meghan quitting "royal duties" and moving to the US was over the top in whining about Archie not getting to be the Dark Prince.
    She played the same game the rich bas royals have done for centuries. She beat the lot of them at their own game

Im happy for her fat ass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She dealt with racist bullying from the moment she met the family. The emotional toll it took on her was obviously too much to bear and her husband did the right thing by putting his wife first and taking her mental health seriously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She dealt with racist bullying from the moment she met the family. The emotional toll it took on her was obviously too much to bear and her husband did the right thing by putting his wife first and taking her mental health seriously.
    ok

Shes a grand master if she has you believing this

Props to her. My respects for taking down an entire royal family

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And I dont think this "racism" is such a terrible thing tbqh. Its just human nature.

Im pretty sure if Prince Akeem had married a white , the royal family of Zamunda would have something to say

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ok

Shes a grand master if she has you believing this

Props to her. My respects for taking down an entire royal family
    I don't see what's so far fetched about her and Harry's racism claims. Even Hispanics are huge on skin tone and will praise the light skin baby with blue eyes over the darker skinned one with dark eyes. Harry even co-signed it.

I get uncomfortable being the only black guy in a group of white people with very little interaction with opposite races. I can only imagine the she was put through having to live with them every single day, ugh!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see what's so far fetched about her and Harry's racism claims. Even Hispanics are huge on skin tone and will praise the light skin baby with blue eyes over the darker skinned one with dark eyes. Harry even co-signed it.

I get uncomfortable being the only black guy in a group of white people with very little interaction with opposite races. I can only imagine the she was put through having to live with them every single day, ugh!
    I already said its human nature and expected. A black royal family would have reacted same or worse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And I dont think this "racism" is such a terrible thing tbqh. Its just human nature.

Im pretty sure if Prince Akeem had married a white , the royal family of Zamunda would have something to say
    false. Africans worship white people. They would celebrate her. I see i have a lot to teach you young grasshopper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    false. Africans worship white people. They would celebrate her. I see i have a lot to teach you young grasshopper.

Some do. Some ate white ppl

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is caring, especially about race.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol "Dark Prince Archie"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's $50k an episode rich and then there's $75 million rich - quite a difference.

Please show me where I defend Andrew or mention anything about race in this thread. You are the one obsessed with race.
    You can't even say anything about that white pedo and the white queen's efforts to protect him, but you're in full attack mode on the black woman.

You have proved what your priorities are.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kate Middleton took a gap year, went to her second-choice university, and when she got there enrolled in the same classes as William, but Meghan's the gold digger. Right.
    The criticism is not what happened before she married Harry - sure, the most eligible bachelor in the world is fair game - if you have a chance to meet him - fine, if you hit it off, wonderful - I was actually happy that an American became "Princess".

But when you go into a marriage/job with your eyes WIDE OPEN, you should know what to expect. And if you can't take it, why not go off to Canada and live some quiet life out of the limelight. No, what they have done is abandoned the post but still traded off the position. They have monetized their les. They want to have their cake and eat it too - keep the les and not do "service for country" but make money off of Netflix deal. Now, as a result, their children will grow up not knowing their long, storied family history (or their relatives) but as Hollywood brats.

Kate didn't do that.

And imo, Harry is even worse than Meghan - you don't forget where you come from, you don't forget what you've been your entire life, you don't abandon your family, country and life's work to cash in on a Netflix deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The criticism is not what happened before she married Harry - sure, the most eligible bachelor in the world is fair game - if you have a chance to meet him - fine, if you hit it off, wonderful - I was actually happy that an American became "Princess".

But when you go into a marriage/job with your eyes WIDE OPEN, you should know what to expect. And if you can't take it, why not go off to Canada and live some quiet life out of the limelight. No, what they have done is abandoned the post but still traded off the position. They have monetized their les. They want to have their cake and eat it too - keep the les and not do "service for country" but make money off of Netflix deal. Now, as a result, their children will grow up not knowing their long, storied family history (or their relatives) but as Hollywood brats.

Kate didn't do that.

And imo, Harry is even worse than Meghan - you don't forget where you come from, you don't forget what you've been your entire life, you don't abandon your family, country and life's work to cash in on a Netflix deal.
    STAY IN YOUR FAMILY OF PEDOS AND RACISTS THAT SHUNNED YOUR SON FOR HAVING A TAN MOTHER.

"storied family history"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kate didn't do that.

The same family who treated his dear mother like because she wouldn't put up with the toothless prince cheating and the royal family controlling her life? Child please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But they don't want to keep their les, that's a straight up falsehood. And there's every reason to think Harry and Meghan will teach Archie about the family history.

Why do you care so much about British royalty to defend it so?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The reason little Archie wasn't a prince.

https://apnews.com/article/why-is-ar...688d7045cb82ec

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the queen did change the rules for the all-white grandkids to have the les.

K

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. Meghan GHOSTED bloated red faced Piers after one evening out together. Before she met Prince Charming. Big mouth fatass CANCELLED

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But they don't want to keep their les, that's a straight up falsehood. And there's every reason to think Harry and Meghan will teach Archie about the family history.

Why do you care so much about British royalty to defend it so?
    Jamaican loyalty to the Commonwealth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jamaican loyalty to the Commonwealth
    ah, yes. colonialism of the mind.

Thread Information