Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what you're saying after all your railing against Obama for not changing his name, is that even you wouldn't vote/not vote for someone specifically because of their name....

Nice.
    So are you now saying I'm not a racist? :fu

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By the way Tony...I never said I wouldn't vote for someone named Bush, it's not on my list now is it..but it is a negative, just not as much of one as being a traitor.

I also never said I wouldn't vote for any one that has a name most closely associated with a Mass Murderer or enemy of the USA...but that was the rule implied in my listing of names. Or names I just don't like.

So Chump needs glasses because obviously read more into my rules than I put into them at that time.

I like John Wayne...so therfore I would vote for someone that has that name...unless I knew for certain they were a serial killer, and then I wouldn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So are you now saying I'm not a racist? :fu
    If you look back, I never called you a racist...just ignorant. Well to be fair, I stole the "ignorant" thing from smeagol.

But yeah, after you've reversed course or in the very least re-clarified your position as one that will actually take cir stances into account and will not categorically rule out anyone with a dictator's surname...I'm happy to take it back.

I'm happy, because your argument is nullified.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Way to go Whott. You got all the rabble stirred up and in
    full voice. Got to love it.

Really proves the point of dimm-o-craps. Only they can be
    bigots.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Chump needs glasses because obviously read more into my rules than I put into them at that time.
    I have glasses, and I can see that your criteria for choosing the President of the United States are really quite stupid.

You wouldn't vote for Obama even if he would do exactly every thing you would want a president to do because he did not change his middle name out of fear when he was president of the Harvard Law Review.

Again, you are completely free to be this stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really, it shows terrible judgment for Obama to keep the middle name 'Hussein,' knowing the negative connotations. How could somebody with such bad judgment become President? He should have changed his middle name to John Wayne. Barack John Wayne Obama.

But also, it shows terrible judgment for Obama to keep the last name 'Obama,' which is so close to Osama, knowing the negative connotations. How could somebody with such bad judgment become President? He should have changed his last name to something badass, like Eastwood. Barack John Wayne Eastwood.

But also, it shows terrible judgment for Obama to keep the first name 'Barack,' which rhymes with Iraq and sounds foreign, knowing the negative connotations. How could somebody with such bad judgment become President? He should have changed his first name to Barry. Barry John Wayne Eastwood.

But also, it shows terrible judgment for Barry Eastwood to be visibly black-looking, knowing the negative connotations in this country. How could somebody with such bad judgment become President? He should be bleaching.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By the way Tony...I never said I wouldn't vote for someone named Bush, it's not on my list now is it..but it is a negative, just not as much of one as being a traitor.

I also never said I wouldn't vote for any one that has a name most closely associated with a Mass Murderer or enemy of the USA...but that was the rule implied in my listing of names. Or names I just don't like.

I like John Wayne...so therfore I would vote for someone that has that name...unless I knew for certain they were a serial killer, and then I wouldn't.
    And what I've been saying all along, is that people I formerly associated with you, but now do not because you have re-clarified your position, would not vote for a liberal democrat in the first place...regardless of his name.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have glasses, and I can see that your criteria for choosing the President of the United States are really quite stupid.
    In your opinion...

You wouldn't vote for Obama even if he would do exactly every thing you would want a president to do because he did not change his middle name out of fear when he was president of the Harvard Law Review.

Right...because if he's too stupid to realize he needs to change his name...he's too stupid to be President.

On top of that...words are words and are not a true test of a man's character...

But someone who changed their middle name from Hussein to John Wayne?

Now that takes ing character...plus he shares my sense of humor.

I consider those important qualities in a President.

Again, you are completely free to be this stupid.

So tell me Chump...if Jeb Bush jumps to the Democratic Party and says everything you want to hear...

Are you going to vote for him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    twhott got owned!

Live by what you Speak. DarkReign's Avatar
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    I cant, for a moment, believe Whott is anywhere near serious with his schtick in this thread. Hes baiting, and some are falling for it and actually trying to reason with him.

Whether you agreed with him or not in the past, do you think a person who claims himself to be smarter than any other person the world over would base his vote solely on someone's name?

If so, he lost the le. If not, hes trolling. Either way, the delusion continues.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I cant, for a moment, believe Whott is anywhere near serious with his schtick in this thread. Hes baiting, and some are falling for it and actually trying to reason with him.

Whether you agreed with him or not in the past, do you think a person who claims himself to be smarter than any other person the world over would base his vote solely on someone's name?

If so, he lost the le. If not, hes trolling. Either way, the delusion continues.
    whott watches wrestling. It's no bait.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And what I've been saying all along, is that people I formerly associated with you, but now do not because you have re-clarified your position, would not vote for a liberal democrat in the first place...regardless of his name.

That's good because I voted Clinton, Clinton, Gore...it took the Democrats getting reallly really stupid to aleinate me into my recent voting preferences.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whott would vote for Hacksaw Jim Duggan over Barrack Hussein Obama.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whott watches wrestling. It's no bait.

you...

Dwayne Johnson = Wrestler of African American and Samona decent...

Be careful who's culture you are ridiculing...racist.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    would anyone vote for someone nicknamed "songbird"?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whott would vote for Hacksaw Jim Duggan over Barrack Hussein Obama.

Hacksaw is a man of integrity and would never want to be a part of the filth that is politics in this country...so that's not a decision I'd ever have to make. However if I did...you are right.

At least he's smart enough to respect the flag...

Unlike some dumbasses...

in a buddy.

Reconsidering it...even if Obama changed his middle name to John Wayne I wouldn't vote for him, that flag picture pisses me off..

Again...I point to the pride over common sense thing.

...if he doesn't respect the flag of this country...he can go himself....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In your opinion...

Right...because if he's too stupid to realize he needs to change his name...he's too stupid to be President.

On top of that...words are words and are not a true test of a man's character...

But someone who changed their middle name from Hussein to John Wayne?

Now that takes ing character...plus he shares my sense of humor.

I consider those important qualities in a President.
    So you want the President to be an idiot. That explains a lot.

So tell me Chump...if Jeb Bush jumps to the Democratic Party and says everything you want to hear...

Are you going to vote for him?
    Why do we have to play pretend here?

My vote does not hinge on the middle name of any of the candidate in this election.

Yours does.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you...

Dwayne Johnson = Wrestler of African American and Samona decent...

Be careful who's culture you are ridiculing...racist.

Nah.. wrestling sucks. Because it's not even real. Racism has nothing to do with it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meanwhile...

Someone could call themselves Usama Adolph Hussein Stalin Lenin Satan be born a santanist, not salute the flag.. and you ing idiots would vote for him just because he was telling you what you wanted to hear and to prove how enlighened you are to not judge people by their names...

And his skin color and religion would be the deciding factors for you...

And ya'll think I'm the stupid one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A single middle name has determined my vote for President of the United States.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah.. wrestling sucks. Because it's not even real. Racism has nothing to do with it.
    Wrestling isn't real?

Tell that to Owen Hart you ing asshole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Movies isn't real?

Tell that to Brandon Lee you ing asshole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn we could make who situation comedy out of this thread.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you want the President to be an idiot. That explains a lot.
    No I want the President to not be an idiot...that's what I refuse to vote for one that isn't smart enough to change his name.

Why do we have to play pretend here?

It's not pretend...it's just not your turn to make that decision...you made it in the last election.

My vote does not hinge on the middle name of any of the candidate in this election.

Yours does.

Yes....your enlightened vote hinges on things like his platform...right, Mr. we can't pull out of Iraq.

His skin color isn't a bonus for you at all now is it...

Ahh integrity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whott would rather let Macho man Randy savage perform heart surgery over a Palestinian Doctor in the states, becuase he looks terraist.

Thread Information