Page 57 of 119 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 2970
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They've been walking, driving and passing these monuments by their entire lives, but, now, NOW, NOW they're intractable on the issue.

Fine, but, everybody goes that ever been a bad person in any way, shape, matter, or, form. And I mean I want a full vetting of every piece of marble, etc formed into a monument in this country. Washington Monument needs to come down. The Jefferson Memorial needs to be leveled. Both of these men enslaved human beings.

Chop/chop!!!
    What redeeming qualities did these "Southern heroes" have, Cub? Did they fight for the country you called the greatest in the world? NO Did they kill men who were fighting FOR the country you call you the greatest in the world? YES

Washington, Jefferson, et al FOUNDED the country you call the greatest in the world. Those "Southern heroes" sought to destroy it.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He didn't mean to get AIDs and us out of another 5 NBA les.

The statue for Kobe can be decommissioned though.
    How could he not mean to gets AIDS getting plowed from behind?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How could he not mean to gets AIDS getting plowed from behind?
    He may have had the guy wear a condom and it broke, or, came off.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What redeeming qualities did these "Southern heroes" have, Cub? Did they fight for the country you called the greatest in the world? NO Did they kill men who were fighting FOR the country you call you the greatest in the world? YES

Washington, Jefferson, et al FOUNDED the country you call the greatest in the world. Those "Southern heroes" sought to destroy it.
    Doesn't matter, they enslaved human beings, Midst. C'mon, don't try and mitigate their sin.

As to the top of your post= You've been driving by those monuments you're entire life without so much as a second thought. Me too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is exactly why it's in the left's best interest just to let alt-right neckbeards role play out their little Nazi fantasies and ignore them when they congregate. The alt-right WANTS confrontation so they can spin it as an attack on their "free speech" and play the victim.

Still, I ain't shedding any tears when a Nazi gets punched in the in' face. How many people's fathers and grandfathers here risked or lost their lives fighting Nazism?
    Last edited by midnightpulp; 08-15-2017 at 11:20 PM.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My god, the alt-right and the current President are the biggest pussies of any political movement in history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't matter, they enslaved human beings, Midst. C'mon, don't try and mitigate their sin.

As to the top of your post= You've been driving by those monuments you're entire life without so much as a second thought. Me too.
    We don't have them in So Cal, Cub. Honestly, I was unaware Confederate monuments even existed to this degree. And yes, our founders were stained with sin, but they weren't enemies of the United States, and their monuments are for honoring that aspect of their lives. Not the slave owning side.

Confederate figures? ZERO redeeming qualities.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Weirdest times ever.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The first one made me laugh though. Basically modern day version of bashing. My how the Nazi's have fallen.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump supporters are not destroying statues, the only people complaining today are the ones that complain about him all the time and the MSM media.
    Trump supporters keep vandalizing the Holocaust memorial in Boston and the Lincoln Memorial was just vandalized. Trump the bed today. Watch the fallout the rest of this week and weep.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why do you want to preserve slave owner Democrat traitor statues so badly?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously, these people. Human garbage

Bump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember when Vice was cutting edge must see do entaries. Shame they were bought out and turned into another propaganda machine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember when Vice was cutting edge must see do entaries. Shame they were bought out and turned into another propaganda machine.
    Yeah it was pretty clever how they put words into those guys mouths.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The media tried what -10 farking times today- to put words into Donny mouth?
    Media Dork: "So are you saying ____ ____ ___?"

Loved it when Don simply repeated word for word what he had already said.
    Also loved it when Don put his hand up and said "Excuse me" and continued on with his answer when media tried to disorderly shout out questions to him during his answers.

Fake Media = evil little s constantly trying to stir up .

I'm not even a Don supporter and simply a great session today.
    This week will be the defining negative moment for the leftist media. They are trying hard to spin his comments, it's really hilarious. Trump was right, both sides ed up, but to blame only one is irresponsible, yet they are still trying to play the old racial talking points, but it's not resonating like it used to..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What part do you object to, Chris? Give us your objective opinion.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This week will be the defining negative moment for the leftist media. They are trying hard to spin his comments, it's really hilarious. Trump was right, both sides ed up, but to blame only one is irresponsible, yet they are still trying to play the old racial talking points, but it's not resonating like it used to..

i
    Man, you guys are setting yourselves up for massive disappointment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

i
    What people want from Trump, and they're all not SJW leftists , is a clear, concise, and impassioned repudiation of White Supremacy, White Nationalism, and Nazism. I have no problem with him taking antifa and BLM to task for their behavior if Trump follows up, "And let me be clear, I have no sympathy or connection to this so-called alt-right and their brand of White Nationalism and Neo-Nazism. I passionately denounce such abhorrent views."

When prominent White Nationalists and Neo-Nazis like Andrew Anglin, Richard Spencer, and David Duke are gloating, you know Trump is playing both sides to score political points. And one action which would go a long way is firing that Bannon. This isn't about petty right vs. left squabbles. I'll say again. Americans died fighting Nazism and it's an insult that our "leader" isn't firmly denouncing it to the point where it makes the likes of Richard Spencer and David Duke feel uncomfortable. They feel empowered through Trump, and that's a problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What part do you object to, Chris? Give us your objective opinion.
    First 3 minutes it's pretty obvious with the well directed video cuts that they are painting everyone that participated in Unite the Right as Nazis and ANTIFA as peaceful protestesters hand in hand. It's hilariously bad and obvious partisan propaganda. Everyone knows the violence that day was instigated by ANTIFA and one malicious Mayor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They painted them as Nazis by showing them on video.

unfair media

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

LOL they're the two most useless s ever. Hopefully Mueller time has something good for Cuckner.

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That summary

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    First 3 minutes it's pretty obvious with the well directed video cuts that they are painting everyone that participated in Unite the Right as Nazis and ANTIFA as peaceful protestesters hand in hand. It's hilariously bad and obvious partisan propaganda. Everyone knows the violence that day was instigated by ANTIFA and one malicious Mayor.
    "everyone knows"

I don't know how you get they showed the counter demonstrators only as peaceful when it plainly shows them fighting. One could easily conclude you didn't watch it at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, you guys are setting yourselves up for massive disappointment.
    Orrin Hatch called out Trump. Brother is a world war 2 vet. Guess he's a "cuckservative."

John McCain. Republican. "Cuckservative."

Charles Krauthammer. Prominent conservative figure. Another "cuckservative."

Paul Ryan. Cuckservative.

Marion Rubio. Yet another cuckservative.

Ileana Ros-Lehtinen. Cuckservative.

Rupert Murdoch, who told Trump (per sources) to fire that stain Bannon. Cuckservative.

Writers at the National Review, Weekly Standard. All cuckservatives, I suppose.

If anyone supports Trump at this point, just

They're either extremely deluded or have white nationalist leanings. That's all there is to it.
    Last edited by midnightpulp; 08-16-2017 at 12:17 AM.

Thread Information