Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So you don't think any actual fraud was committed.

What is there to say?

I see a lot of vidcaps from various media sources and a couple of Google Maps screenshots. What copyright do you think theconservativetreehouse.com has over USA Today, CNN, local tv and Google Maps screenshots?
    Are you this hung up on me calling him Fraud King or is this a way to deflect from FuzzyLumpkins 3rd blunder?

If its the former have fun continuing on by yourself. I'm having a fun time watching Fuzzy flounder about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And he is going to stick with the fraud argument ladies and gentleman.

lol fraud

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you this hung up on me calling him Fraud King or is this a way to deflect from FuzzyLumpkins 3rd blunder?

If its the former have fun continuing on by yourself. I'm having a fun time watching Fuzzy flounder about.
    Well, you're talking like he committed actual fraud and/or copyright violations.

Over and over, in fact.

If all I'm doing is making you walk back from your breathless claims, that's worth an lol.

lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy is great. Gives the nazi a page or so of racial guilt stupidity because of his name and even a wiley snake can verify this flaglot argument.

Here is the cops saying 35 feet. That is what I have also said before because it's an official statement.

Here are two pics from the day of the shooting indicating where the cop car and the corpse were. The link a the bottom has a lot more angles and explains in more detail. These are just the barebones of his argument.

Brown got brained about 3 times as far away from the cop car then the police's official statement.

https://storify.com/VeryWhiteGuy/sha...out-distance-f
    I am not going to allow lol fraud to bump a very good argument off the last page for new readers.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    And he is going to stick with the fraud argument ladies and gentleman.

lol fraud
    Nice job ignoring me.

Three simple questions I've got for you. Just answer yes or no, don't be a coward.

Did you say Michael Brown was shot in the back and then killed execution style on his knees with his hands up surrendering? Yes or no.

Did you cite an autopsy report by an unlicensed and unqualified man who has been publicly belittled by the medical community for doing so? Yes or no.

Did you cite a twitter user who stole another websites pictures/maps/diagrams and tried to pass it off as his own work? Yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Rumpy this is your cue to go into hiding.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Rumpy this is your cue to go into hiding.
    ?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    a dozen people, try one website you hack.

Shaun King @ShaunKing
    Follow
    I'm done. I want to thank a dozen people who asked not to be named but worked their butts off to sleuth those facts. Arrest Darren Wilson.
    9:37 AM - 18 Sep 2014

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I am not going to allow lol fraud to bump a very good argument off the last page for new readers.
    I am not going to allow lol blunder to try and pass off Shaun King's lazy and deceiving link as a good argument. He literally takes all the information/research/timeline/pictures from linked thread below and tries to present it as his own. It's truly pathetic, even more pathetic someone here is trying to present it as a good well thought out argument. Lol FuzzyBlunders

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...f-eye-witness/

I'll keep dancing on you as long as you keep avoiding admitting to your collasal ups.
    too big of an ego to admit when you're wrong anonymously.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    What up Th'Slurper! Knew you'd stop in for some shielding.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What up Th'Slurper! Knew you'd stop in for some shielding.
    Lol. You're such moron. You're too stupid to see what an idiot you look like to the readers of this thread. Yet you go on, banging away at your keyboard like a chimp, completely oblivious to how absolutely stupid you look to everyone.

And just to pile on fraud

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Lol. You're such moron. You're too stupid to see what an idiot you look like to the readers of this thread. Yet you go on, banging away at your keyboard like a chimp, completely oblivious to how absolutely stupid you look to everyone.

And just to pile on fraud
    Shield activated!!!

Tell your sperm soaker to stop spreading misinformation and I'll back off. Until them I'll continue to expose his takes he tries to pass off as truth.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I will allow this to be presented again for the new readers.

I am not going to allow lol blunder to try and pass off Shaun King's lazy and deceiving link as a good argument. He literally takes all the information/research/timeline/pictures from linked thread below and tries to present it as his own. It's truly pathetic, even more pathetic someone here is trying to present it as a good well thought out argument. Lol FuzzyBlunders

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...f-eye-witness/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, specious fraud and copyright claims aside, what are you saying is factually wrong with King's tweets?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, specious fraud and copyright claims aside, what are you saying is factually wrong with King's tweets?
    Exactly. Answer this question TSA. You're not suggesting kings message is ripped form the right wing sight you obviously frequent, are you?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I've never once said anything is factually wrong with them. Never even went there because he is just some random white guilt twitter .

Do you take a twitter user who can't do his own research as solid source?

What is factually wrong with the conservative treehouse evidence presented?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never once said anything is factually wrong with them.
    So why the fraud/copyright meltdown?

Just an attempt to discredit evidence you can't find factually wrong?

This is a weird tangent for you.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Exactly. Answer this question TSA. You're not suggesting kings message is ripped form the right wing sight you obviously frequent, are you?
    Apparently answering questions isn't required in this thread. I've asked your sperm bank multiple times and have not got one answer. Why would I give an answer to his shield?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Why skip over my other two questions. Answer those and we'll continue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you take a twitter user who can't do his own research as solid source?
    If it's factually correct, why not? He and the conservative blog thanked others for doing research they posted. The only reason you want to condemn one is because you don't agree with the author's viewpoint.

What is factually wrong with the conservative treehouse evidence presented?
    I have not found anything factually wrong with anything, nor have I tried to discredit anyone but you here. Seeing as I made you walk back time after time, you needed it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now you can answer these questions:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently answering questions isn't required in this thread. I've asked your sperm bank multiple times and have not got one answer. Why would I give an answer to his shield?
    I told you how to get him to answer you. And just for the fun of it, can you show the images side by side that you feel King copped from the right ring rag you frequent?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    If it's factually correct, why not? He and the conservative blog thanked others for doing research they posted. The only reason you want to condemn one is because you don't agree with the author's viewpoint.
    now you are putting words in my mouth. Find me one post attacking his viewpoint.

I have not found anything factually wrong with anything, nor have I tried to discredit anyone but you here. Seeing as I made you walk back time after time, you needed it.
    The two links can not co-exist factually. I've you'd read both that would be fairly obvious.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I told you how to get him to answer you. And just for the fun of it, can you show the images side by side that you feel King copped from the right ring rag you frequent?
    You lazy . Open up two windows in your browser and do it on your own.

Thread Information