Page 79 of 136 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 3378
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden tells migrants 'don't come' to US as border crisis surges
    'Don't leave your town or city or community'
    Are you gloating now that you were totally wrong and a ing idiot all year when saying Biden was open borders?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wanna bet?

Not sure how we'd measure, but I'm sure you're wrong about this. You've been wrong about this since the Fast and Furious scandal, nobody was tougher on immigration than Obama. Something similar is likely to be true of Biden. He's going to deport a lot of folks.
    Lmao the amount of leftist propaganda this goober Winehole consumes is unreal

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama actually deport a lot more than people, like your ing self, know

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not sure I'm the one who has been propagandized, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    China is dominating the money laundering services for cartels trafficking people and drugs in to the United States.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    China is dominating the money laundering services for cartels trafficking people and drugs in to the United States.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    China uses the money to buy up property in the United States and build drug houses and safe havens for traffickers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    China uses the money to buy up property in the United States and build drug houses and safe havens for traffickers.
    link?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

How does Cornyn think "humane treatment" is a knock on Biden?
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 03-26-2021 at 09:27 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure locking kids down in hotels is much better in principle, but at let it affords a measure of privacy and comfort, while (possibly) avoiding the need to separate families traveling together.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN2BC0IW
    We need to load our homeless up on buses and take them to Nuevo Laredo and tell them to walk back across. COVID-19 testing, medical care, food services, social workers and case managers to help with travel and onward destinations, Would be a sweet deal for them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We need to load our homeless up on buses and take them to Nuevo Laredo and tell them to walk back across. COVID-19 testing, medical care, food services, social workers and case managers to help with travel and onward destinations, Would be a sweet deal for them.
    native homeless, forcibly deported.

would be sweet for them, they should be grateful.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A large number of them need mental health help.
    That comes with the biggest bestest health care plan that never was.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    native homeless, forcibly deported.

would be sweet for them, they should be grateful.
    You will argue about anything, won't you? The point was we are treating illegal immigrants better than our own citizens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A large number of them need mental health help.
    That comes with the biggest bestest health care plan that never was.
    Don't worry, Trump will roll out his healthcare plan any day now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Put this as a caption under a pic and you'll have the perect meme from the right

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ronald Reagan and the Federal Deins utionalization of Mentally Ill Patients

The lack of ins utional care of critically mentally ill patients in the United States has become a complicated problem that has resulted in victimization, homelessness, and incarceration of these individuals.

In 1967, the State of California was one of the first states to deins utionalize mentally ill patients when it passed the Lanterman-Petris-Short Act (Lyons, 1984).

This act had a profoundly negative impact on the lives of the mentally ill.

So, why would the Reagan Administration choose to end “the federal government’s role in providing services to the mentally ill”

he repealed that essentially deins utionalized mentally ill patients at the federal level

his decision to deins utionalize mentally ill patients had a much more deleterious effect on these patients, their communities, and

the agencies that were left to contend with these individuals’ mental health issues

Reagan was hasty in taking unsound advice to repeal OBRA because

his real motive was to cut the federal budget (Roberts, 2013).

He was a leader who “never exhibited any interest in the need for research or better treatment for serious mental illness”

https://sites.psu.edu/psy533wheeler/2017/02/08/u01-ronald-reagan-and-the-federal-deins utionalization-of-mentally-ill-patients/comment-page-1/

Within a few years, if not already in 1980, St Ronnie the Diseased Useful Idiot was mentally ill, so mentally incompetent that his staff considered removing him with the 25th Amendment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can we all agree the Trump administration absolutely FAILED when it came to the border "crisis".

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can we all agree the Trump administration absolutely FAILED when it came to the border "crisis".
    The failed states south of the border present a horrible humanitarian disaster, and a horribly difficult problem for USA as people flee those failed states.

The USA/CIA has ed around in those countries decades, destroying their stability, deporting gangs back down where they continued gang culture, eg, MS13. Then add in the drug traffic and corruption of all the govts south of the border.

Trash of course failed with his simplistic wall, and with Stephen Miller's concentration camps, and family separation torture

I don't think Biden can actually find a solution, because I don't think there is one.

And of course, the Repugs and right wing hate media will trash Biden/Harris efforts to improve the border catastrophe.

America only breaks , it can't fix .

I read an article suggesting that the border catastrophe is so bad that Biden handing it to Harris is setting her up to fail.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 03-26-2021 at 01:22 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was no border crises until Biden opened up the floodgates. Your assertion has no weight whatsoever so your call for consensus is asinine.

Thread Information