Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Less is More
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t know if I can actually handle this tbh. This is the worst coaching job I’ve ever seen in my life. This crater faced got is literally subbing Victor out after 3 minute spurts to play Zach Collins more minutes then him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The one play they ran for him was that lob pass that was horribly executed and he had no chance of catching or finishing... Every shot attempt wasn't a set play or scheme... It was simply them giving him the ball wherever...
    m
    this right here. Collins gets more plays called for him than Wemby. Trash rotations all night. I don’t know what Pop was thinking here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, Collins reminds me of Westbrook. If he hits one or two threes early, you know it’s going to haunt you in the 4th

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop said Victor played only 22 - 8 below his season average - due to a minutes limitation after missing Tuesday's loss at Milwaukee with a sore right ankle:

"We have to abide by that, but he’s fine."

Orsborn on X

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ

In today's fast pace info and how connected the players are to social media, you know this is going to get back to Wemby.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be honest except for the second one, this was not that obvious. The first one, Sochan had to be really quick and the last one he is surrounded.

Member of Wembyland CorrectCrusader's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be honest except for the second one, this was not that obvious. The first one, Sochan had to be really quick and the last one he is surrounded.
    The first one is easy, you throw it up to the basket. Easy bucket.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Assuming Wembanyama doesn’t bolt at the first opportunity, the next time the Spurs are good zero of the other players on the present roster will still be here. The cupboard is totally bare.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t know if I can actually handle this tbh. This is the worst coaching job I’ve ever seen in my life. This crater faced got is literally subbing Victor out after 3 minute spurts to play Zach Collins more minutes then him
    I know right. It’s not like he’s coming off an injury or anything.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Play dom instead of sochan. Has more sense with the ball. How in the world did we waste a 7 pick!

It's a process... mexicanjunior's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eventually Wemby is going to Kawhi himself out of town. There is no way he puts up with this mess any longer than he needs to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly. If Sochan saw the moment Wemby got free, it might have been an easy lob. That third one had little chance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers screwed up so bad. Popvich should be sitting on a 22 game losing streak and would’ve derserved every one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would be hilarious that this team lucked into a #1 pick and generational player only to lose him in the end.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Assuming Wembanyama doesn’t bolt at the first opportunity, the next time the Spurs are good zero of the other players on the present roster will still be here. The cupboard is totally bare.
    I’m as frustrated as the next guy, but now you are just being dramatic. The cupboard is actually quite nice between picks, and nice cost-controlled pieces for trades that will be interesting to teams.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as we land a top 3 pick I am happy camper.......

2004-2005 NBA Champions Barfunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as we land a top 3 pick I am happy camper.......
    Pop might not even start him, if the Spurs even make the correct pick to begin with. Pop's probably pissed that he had to start Wemby as that was more than likely a requirement by him and his team if he was going to be a Spur.

Pop's also probably pissed that he couldn't put Wemby at the end of the bench and give him only about 8-10 min per game.
    Last edited by Barfunk; 12-21-2023 at 11:54 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited last edited last edited, lol.

David Beat Me Up :(
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop will be gone long before Wemby. It won’t be this off-season. But if this continues without marked improvement, it will be the one after. Wembys camp will let the front office know he has concerns about the future of the team and is unsure about signing the rookie extension. The next day Pop will be retiring from coaching and moving to the front office for “health concerns”. Pop is one of the greatest coaches in history but no franchise chooses it’s mid 70s coach over their 20 year old star player. Not even the Spurs and not even for Pop.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop might not even start him, if the Spurs even make the correct pick to begin with. Pop's probably pissed that he had to start Wemby as that was more than likely a requirement by him and his team if he was going to be a Spur.

Pop's also probably pissed that he couldn't put Wemby at the end of the bench and give him only about 8-10 min per game.
    I have wanted Pop gone for some time, but this is just asinine bull .

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Victor will either have a come to Jesus meeting with Pop, at which point Pop will say "yeah you're right, what took you so long to say it" or he'll continue to be the wasted talent hoping next year is better.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Vassell is not not bad enough to where the team can afford to keep him. He'll never be a playmaker or a high end starter but at least he doesn't hurt the team defensively like Sochan and Johnson and he can hit an open three. He could be a fourth option I think. Keldon is who we knew he was coming into the season but with Sochan flaming out and looking like a complete bust yeah the cupboard is ing bare outside of all the picks the team has.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have wanted Pop gone for some time, but this is just asinine bull .
    good one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information