Page 91 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 41818788899091929394951011411915911091 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 52497
    Soak In Your Own Blood BanditHiro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol TSA you can't spin this. Nunes fail for an obvious trap and pretty much proved that the investigation needs and independent investigator

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    lol TSA you can't spin this. Nunes fail for an obvious trap and pretty much proved that the investigation needs and independent investigator

lol what was the trap?

lol who set the trap?

lol get the out of here. Someone is about to get ed and it isn't Trump or anyone on his team.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I suggest you watch the Nunes interview where he repeatedly says the surveillance of Trump had nothing to do with Russia or the Russian investigation....so you need an independent investigator for investigating something other than Russia?

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol what was the trap?

lol who set the trap?

lol get the out of here. Someone is about to get ed and it isn't Trump or anyone on his team.
    tbh I wouldn't be surprised if Comey put out some disinformation internally, to see which rats took the cheese and where they would leak it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It could get really ugly for past and current Obama admin members.
    how so? Obama people illegally ordered IC to do what? all you've got is wishful thinking and baby sausage pizza

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    how so? Obama people illegally ordered IC to do what? all you've got is wishful thinking and baby sausage pizza
    https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/1801

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

@djohn2008

Democrats Embrace Conservative Conspiracy Theorist to Lead Russia Hysteria

Louise Mensch spews inaccuracies, and Democrats praise her for it

Since her short-lived political career, Louise Mensch has developed a reputation among Clinton partisans as a constant purveyor of Russian election interference allegations and conspiracy theories. Like several Clinton partisans, her Twitter feed is completely focused on the anti-Russia narrative.

On November 2016, the pro-Brexit former Conservative member of Parliament managed to transmogrify a tweet about the passing of Leonard Cohen—who is Canadian—into a pro-America, anti-Russia attack. In January 2017, she claimed without any evidence that a terrorist attack at a nightclub in Istanbul was a false-flag Russian operation.

On March 20, Mensch retweeted a tweet claiming, “We are at war with Russia.” Mensch has previously called for all out war on Russia, with “precision bombing raids. Bank hacks. Massive cyber war.” This war mongering hysteria from Mensch has lead her to claim that anything she disagrees with is a Russian plot, including her insistence that disgraced former Rep. Anthony Weiner was sexting a Russian hacker instead of a 15 year-old girl—despite the teen being interviewed in person. When Newsweek‘s Kurt Eichenwald was sent a gif by a Twitter user to trigger his epilepsy, Mensch claimed that a Russian did it, though the FBI recently arrested an American for the attack.

Her false claims venture into other topics too. In 2012, Mensch told reporters that she suffered ill-effects of taking hard drugs in her 20s while in the music industry. “I did serious drugs, and it messed with my head, and it’s a terrible thing, and I do not want to see other young people exposed to that by legalization,” Mensch said on BBC Question Time. In 2015, The Independent reported that Mensch tried to smear the U.K.’s Labor Party as anti-Semitic by citing her own search history. On January 27 of this year, she claimed that NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick was the single greatest recruiter for Donald Trump because he took a stand against racism.

NATIONAL POLITICS
    Observer Delivered to Your Inbox
    Receive important daily stories covering politics and influential opinion leaders.
    Though many of her claims lack evidence, the Democratic establishment increasingly praises Mensch for her work. Former President Barack Obama’s Harvard Law professor Laurence Tribe tweeted Mensch’s embarrassing recent interview with BBC, during which she defended propagating a conspiracy theory that Putin murdered Andrew Breitbart. “Mensch is now routinely cited as some sort of credible journalistic source on Russia conspiracies by unhinged, mainstream anti-Trump fanatics such as MSNBC and Harvard Law professor Laurence Tribe, who will launder any insanity as long as it promotes their Tom Clancy fever dreams of Trump as a Kremlin asset,” wrote Glenn Greenwald for The Intercept on March 7.

The New York Times lent credence to Mensch’s conspiracy theories by publishing her recent op-ed about Russian hacking. Several of New York Times’ reporters criticized Mensch and refuted a claim she made in the op-ed about a FISA court order issued for the FBI to examine communications between the Trump campaign and Russian banks. New York Times reporter Eric Lichtblau tweeted, “You’ve conned your followers @LouiseMensch in believing you have any clue what you’re talking about and created a storm of ignorance.” Despite Mensch’s long record of fabricating claims and perpetuating conspiracy theories, several Democrats have elevated her work. Rep. Ted Lieu commended Mensch on Twitter, calling Mensch’s New York Times op-ed a “great piece.” Former DNC Interim Chair Donna Brazile, who was exposed by WikiLeaks for helping the Clinton campaign cheat during the Democratic primaries, tweeted at Mensch in response to the op-ed, “thank you for great journalism.” Democratic Party fundraiser Scott Dworkin regularly cites and converses with Mensch about Russia.

This embrace of Mensch and her Russian conspiracy theories from Democratic leadership illuminates how desperate the Democratic Party is to propagate the Russian hysteria narrative in lieu of advocating policy stances that would benefit voters. The party would rather praise conservative war hawks—who salivate at the thought of escalating military conflict with Russia—than develop meaningful policies.

http://observer.com/2017/03/democrat...form=hootsuite

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Nunes makes two allegations that we put in the category of upsetting if true. The first is that “details with little apparent foreign intelligence value were widely disseminated in intelligence community reporting”—a matter he later alleges took place dozens of times. This should, of course, never happen. When US person information is collected, it is supposed to be minimized unless it has foreign intelligence value. So if Nunes is right here, he’s describing a genuine problem.

He also alleges that he has “confirmed that additional names of Trump transition team members were unmasked”—additional, here referring to in addition to General Flynn. There’s nothing wrong with unmasking in and of itself. But in combination with the previous allegation—that material with little foreign intelligence value was disseminated—unmasking could be a very serious matter. That is, Nunes appears to be alleging that the intelligence community reported a whole lot of material incidentally collected about the Trump transition that was of no foreign intelligence value and then unmasked the US persons involved. This would be a significant abuse if it were true.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That never checked out

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only foolish ones are those still trying to push the Trump/Russia collusion.
    Nope.

The dopes that are playing tightrope with a clown.
    Its so funny. I would love to see how many times Ryan has slapped his forehead off his face when he reads the 3 am tweets in the morning.

Although I agree the Trump (himself)/ Russian collusion specifically on the election is a dead end.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

That never checked out
    Is that why NYT had her write for them?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    tbh I wouldn't be surprised if Comey put out some disinformation internally, to see which rats took the cheese and where they would leak it.
    Comey did not give Nunes the same briefing he gave Schiff. And THAT was to let Nunes fall for the trap.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I like how TSA wants to say I'm wrong when the face lost his other account for being wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One thing is for sure -- Dems and IC are ALL IN

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Is that why NYT had her write for them?
    You do you realize NYT reporters on her after the NYT had her write for them?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Comey did not give Nunes the same briefing he gave Schiff. And THAT was to let Nunes fall for the trap.
    another claim of a "trap"

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I like how TSA wants to say I'm wrong when the face lost his other account for being wrong.
    I worded my claim wrong and lost on a technicality but my point still stood, the President can order surveillance without a court order.

You on the other hand have a 76 page thread of BOOM's and jail sentences being handed out to the entire Trump team, how's that working out for you? And is our bet still on for the Priebus obstruction of justice charge still on or what? Are we close to the two month time frame you set?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Comey about to nail Nunes to the mother er tree
    of Woe.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another claim of a "trap"
    How could pizza boy laugh at anything remotely bizzare after his forays into the conspiracy of children parts in Italian food...

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Comey about to nail Nunes to the mother er tree
    of Woe.
    You're as clueless as Cooper's panel. Nunes said the surveillance on Trump had nothing to do with Russia or the Russian investigation. Why would he go to the committee on the Russian investigation?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Thread Information