Page 160 of 745 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260660 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 4,000 of 18607
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruce Lee didn't get the memo:

This is not good son.
    I remember when Bruced picked Draymond over Kawhi when he won his second DPOY.

Can't imagine three guys happier than LMA, Parker and Bruce right now.

LMA will get all the touches for the rest of his career, Parker has been successful running a teammate out SA again, and Bruce doesn't have to see Kawhi winning awards in a Spur uni anymore.. Good for them!

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I hope current and former SA related players keep their mouth shut about Kawhi because if there is still a chance the relationship can somehow be fixed it would be a shame to have it take another step back due to unnecessary comments.
    yeah, it just does more harm than good.

it's nonsensical to me that so many act like they know exactly what has transpired in regards to kawhi's health, the kawhi/spurs relationship.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congratulations on joining the asswiping crew.

You guys almost have no dignity. It like you never had Tim in Duncan.

What's next, you want a 70 year-old man--still mourning the death of his wife-- go kiss the feet of this re ed boy and his illiterate uncle?
    Wash their feet... Let's go all-in and get Biblical here. Maybe a little bit of Noah's incest... just to e things up.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's next, you want a 70 year-old man--still mourning the death of his wife-- go kiss the feet of this re ed boy and his illiterate uncle?
    "Good father? you...go play with your kids."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bruce Bowen is a Los Angeles Clippers announcer he's not even connected to the spurs anymore hermano

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t know if ST is a skewed representation of the worldwide Spurs fan base at large but if it is Leonard has no better than a 10% favorable rating among us.

That can obviously be irrelevant since only RC/Gregg control if he plays here again but from a PR standpoint Lenard's stock is continuing to plummet. Like to a volcanic crater level.

It's just so pathetic to see his Spurs career fizzle out like this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is not good son.
    If Leonard can't take some soft criticism, he's going to blow away like a feather soon and isn't worth any large contract. Guy needs to man up and take some flack.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t know if ST is a skewed representation of the worldwide Spurs fan base at large but if it is Leonard has no better than a 10% favorable rating among us.

That can obviously be irrelevant since only RC/Gregg control if he plays here again but from a PR standpoint Lenard's stock is continuing to plummet. Like a to a volcanic crater level.

It's just so pathetic to see his Spurs career fizzle out like this.
    It's his own damn fault. I've never seen a big player give up on his team like this. The Spurs have reacted the way any other franchise would have reacted throughout sports history. I don't get this era of the NBA. I don't get Durant, I don't get Leonard. ing babies.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruce isn’t the spokesman for the Spurs. But he has a right to an opinion and he shares that same opinion with half the city.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I remember when Bruced picked Draymond over Kawhi when he won his second DPOY.

Can't imagine three guys happier than LMA, Parker and Bruce right now.

LMA will get all the touches for the rest of his career, Parker has been successful running a teammate out SA again, and Bruce doesn't have to see Kawhi winning awards in a Spur uni anymore.. Good for them!
    it's pretty impressive that you're able to type so well with your eyes crusted shut from Kawhitter's dried

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi, blink twice if you can hear us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Leonard can not handle Bruce how can he handle la media ?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Kawhi is that sensitive that a former Spur's comments hurt his feelings then why would you want him as the leader of your franchise?

R.C Buford said how much they want him on the Spurs. I'm sure Pop has mentioned it to him too. I'm sure guys on the team have told him the same. Thats the only thing that matters. Not what former Spurs say. If he cares about what they say then I wouldn't follow someone like him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They'll adore him.
    All of a sudden he'll be an ironman. It will be amazing. He'll be their next Kobe and they'll throw it in our faces.
    Enjoy the ride.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's pretty impressive that you're able to type so well with your eyes crusted shut from Kawhitter's dried

"Good father? you...go play with your kids."
    is unreal. I don't know what more dirty things Uncle Dumbass and his snake nephew need to do next for these gullibe Spursfans to quit slurping..

I mean you can still hope they hug it out in the end, but stop lowering yourself to these idiots. Not even the biggest cancers in the annals of the league have done something this outrageous in terms of not only quitting on a team but DOUBLING DOWN on it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do that, and you're putting a lot of pressure on yourself.

If he wants out, you REALLY have to trade him (or you're keeping a disgruntled SM player) which gives leverage to suitors.

And if he doesn't, do you REALLY want to give him the SM and put the reigns and future of your franchise in his hands considering all the health (physical, mental) and commitment issues ?

Then , if you think there are big chances he wanna leave anyway (as his camp stated), do you REALLY want to please and reward him for his behavior ?
    Boom.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He can't.

And Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Had they sat on Mozgov’s deal for another year (not that the cap space was at ALL valuable last year) they’d still have Russell, which while redundant with Lonzo, was a real asset and could have tipped the scales on a trade or been used to move off of Deng this year.

Market this year to dump Mozgov one year closer to FA was two second round picks plus absorbing Dwight Howard. Could have probably gotten off Howard’s deal pretty easily too as he’s only got one year left.

In other words, having Ingram, Ball, Kuzma AND Russell as chips. One short, it’s just not as attractive. And now Randle isn’t even a tradeable asset.

Amazing what two bad signatures cost that franchise. Well three if you count Kobe’s thank you deal.
    'Do it Mitch' deserves our thanks. No, our praise. In fact, he should be hailed as a God with what for the League. It was almost equal in paying back the League for the theft in the Pau trade.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is not good son.
    Bruce Bowen works for the Clippers now, maybe he's sabotaging West.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go do your thang Kawhi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He can't.

And Trump.
    Yeah how dare he get more done in 511 days then last 3 presidents

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holding campaign rallies every month isn't getting done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go do your thang Kawhi
    Props... you were his biggest player fan after you wanted to trade him for Ariza and some other goob.
    Right on, homie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have some ing pride. He and his incompetent group have spent the past year trying to assassinate the character of the best organization in sports, yet everyone needs to be careful with what they say about him. off.
    ing this!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting...

Thread Information