Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think nando is gonna shock some people this coming season. unless he gets hurt or traded.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are some rumors floating on twitter that Turkish team Fenerbahce is after De Colo. You had to take these kind of rumors with a huge grain of salt but it's just to let you know...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are some rumors floating on twitter that Turkish team Fenerbahce is after De Colo. You had to take these kind of rumors with a huge grain of salt but it's just to let you know...
    Do they have the finances to match De Colo's current contract? If so, Nando may consider voiding his final season and heading back to Europe. I don't the Spurs pay him anything to play for another team, though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do they have the finances to match De Colo's current contract? If so, Nando may consider voiding his final season and heading back to Europe. I don't the Spurs pay him anything to play for another team, though.
    Yes,they have a big budget,they already signed Kleiza.They are known for throwing money away,not that i think signing Nando is throwing money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes,they have a big budget,they already signed Kleiza.They are known for throwing money away,not that i think signing Nando is throwing money.
    Thanks for the info.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A nice mix of his rookie season:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please Nando! Go home!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nando still has potential and his deal is very affordable. It'd be dumb to just waive him. It's not like either Cojo or Mills is running away with back up PG duties, plus its still to be seen if Manu will see the bulk of his minutes at the back-up SF.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Utah is without Burke for 2-3 months. And they look like they're under the cap enough according to Sham's site to just absorb Nando for a non-existant 2nd rounder.

Maybe Lindsay would be willing to take him to soak up minutes and give Gobert some company.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont think he played enough so that other teams can value him. Thats the main problem.
    And I believe next season is gonna be the same if he stays. His contract will end, and most people would not be able to tell if this guy can or cant be a backup PG.
    That question has been answered, and the answer is NO.

Transition 3 Willbreaker Captivus's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont think he played enough so that other teams can value him. Thats the main problem.
    And I believe next season is gonna be the same if he stays. His contract will end, and most people would not be able to tell if this guy can or cant be a backup PG.
    That question has been answered, and the answer is NO.
    I agree now. He is not fast enough, cant penetrate and pass to open players. And his shooting is also mediocre, so playing as SG is also a longshot.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree now. He is not fast enough, cant penetrate and pass to open players. And his shooting is also mediocre, so playing as SG is also a longshot.
    38% from 3pts range last year, it doesn't seem so bad for me...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    38% from 3pts range last year, it doesn't seem so bad for me...
    Yes, thats right. Maybe mediocre is not the word. Green 43% and Mills 40%.
    I watch him play and its like he is hiding on the court.

I rather see Green - Manu - Mills and probably Beli playing the SG position.
    As PG, I will go with Cojo, more aggresive, higher FG and FT%.

Also, dont forget Nando usually played garbage minutes.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, dont forget Nando usually played garbage minutes.
    Mills used to play way more garbage time than nando last year, if you want to go this way... ;-)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mills used to play way more garbage time than nando last year, if you want to go this way... ;-)
    Yes...but he shoots 40%! If you wanna go that way

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Idiot Brigade is out hating on Nando, per par, I see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No hating on a player that just sucks, you can't hate a guy who suck you either A want him off your team or B feel sorry for him...... I want him off the team or hope he can play worth a sometime this year to help out. Nobody cares about NANDO but you.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No hating on a player that just sucks, you can't hate a guy who suck you either A want him off your team or B feel sorry for him...... I want him off the team or hope he can play worth a sometime this year to help out. Nobody cares about NANDO but you.
    You must care if you continue to post about him, tbh.

Nando contributes in ways that don't show up on the box score.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You must care if you continue to post about him, tbh.

Nando contributes in ways that don't show up on the box score.
    Nando sucks and we all know it, stop wasting mine and our time in here about this player your not funny. You are either family or Nando, either or he sucks. He just sucks, he contributes by not playing on the floor and YES that doesn't show up in the boxscore so he is best there............

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nando sucks and we all know it, stop wasting mine and our time in here about this player your not funny. You are either family or Nando, either or he sucks. He just sucks, he contributes by not playing on the floor and YES that doesn't show up in the boxscore so he is best there............
    You think I'm Nando?

No, I'm just someone that recognizes sporting talent. I declared Messi to be a great one before he was even in high school. It's what I do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think I'm Nando?

No, I'm just someone that recognizes sporting talent. I declared Messi to be a great one before he was even in high school. It's what I do.
    He is garbage proved it again tonight, if he is our future there is no future at all...... You need to stop making predictions before I call you a dumb son of a .

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is garbage proved it again tonight, if he is our future there is no future at all...... You need to stop making predictions before I call you a dumb son of a .
    He's better than Cojo, tbh!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nando is a waste of roster spot..and anyone that champions him like some kind of star is a monumental dolt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    random I know...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i always thought decolo was under-appreciated. pop and rc just don't see things. i woud dare say fat mills was a neal upgrade. and dleague cojo/decolo was prototype belineli. they coulda traded neal and blair for the last pick in the 2nd and just used what they had, but nope. looking back, i'm glad decolo forced his way out. i bet we could get a good twitter rant on the real pop and rc from decolo.

Thread Information