Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RumpHumper
    Thinks sleazeball media never makes deals and / or announce every deal made.

Link me to where the Three Weeks Later Contractors never received a deal.
    Oh, you can't.
    crofl straight to the logical fallacy when you know you've lost.

You're terrible at life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You forgot to mention Brown committed robbery and assaulted a store clerk. You also forgot to mention the account you were talking about earlier where the four witnesses said Brown was killed execution style with his hands up. By the way where was the link to that, Chumpdumper asked for it to be provided.
    You suck at reading. I don't write what I write for your sake, sophist.

Now go rub some bleach in your eyes and then drink some.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

People have been uncertain about what or how many shots hit and TSA is trying to hand wave as if said uncertainty makes it such that people are intentionally trying to mislead.
    4 key witnesses were trying to intentionally mislead, you know, the ones who said he was shot in the back and then killed execution style while on his knees. The 4 witnesses you refuse to link. Were you aware all 4 have since changed their stories?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only unbiased account, and by that I mean not a coached interview before talking to police, is the audio of the guy who didn't know he was being recorded, and he says Brown charged the officer.
    So the contractors were coached and knew they were being recorded seconds after the shooting?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You're the only one bringing up the other witnesses to muddy the waters.

I have only been talking about the contractors in the OP.

So far, you have stated no reason to view their statement as su ious (why would anyone make up FEWER shots if they had an anti cop agenda?) and admitted they didn't change their story one iota.

Thank you.
    Where did I say anything about them having an anti-cop agenda? I simply stated their story doesn't line up with the other accounts. That's great you just want to talk about the contractors, but it makes no sense to not compare their account to the others.

So, why are you still refusing to discuss how the other witnesses changed their stories?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Now go rub some bleach in your eyes and then drink some.
    You suck at admitting you said Mike Brown was shot in the back running away and then killed execution style with his hands up.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So the contractors were coached and knew they were being recorded seconds after the shooting?
    Were they interviewed by police?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where did I say anything about them having an anti-cop agenda? I simply stated their story doesn't line up with the other accounts.
    So are they to be dismissed out of hand?

You're waving them away?

So, why are you still refusing to discuss how the other witnesses changed their stories?
    What is there to discuss? Am I supposed to to be taking one side or another out of confirmation bias like you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because Brown's witnesses have been lying? I'm guessing they found the guy who's audio was caught on video describing what happened and said Brown charged Wilson. Prosecutors realize they have no case and are waiting for Ferguson to settle down before announcing Wilson was justified in shooting.
    Well, prosecutors have not formally charged him with anything, AFAIK, that's public knowledge, there's nothing to wait for there... haven't kept much track but I haven't heard they have any theory of what happened either? That's weird.

Ultimately, I suspect they're going to hide behind the grand jury, who has to decide...

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Mike Brown was a criminal. That does not justify shooting him execution style like the 4 eye witness reports attest to. Cop got beat up and scared perhaps but even that does not excuse shooting him once he had stopped and put his hands up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Were they interviewed by police?
    I don't know. Some ty police work if they didn't interview witnesses to an officer involved shooting. I would call that su ious on the part of the police.

Do you think the contractors were coached and knew they were being recorded seconds after the shooting?

Please answer.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Well, prosecutors have not formally charged him with anything, AFAIK, that's public knowledge, there's nothing to wait for there... haven't kept much track but I haven't heard they have any theory of what happened either? That's weird.

Ultimately, I suspect they're going to hide behind the grand jury, who has to decide...
    Abc video I posted in this thread says they've been shown pictures of Wilson's facial injuries at the hospital.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I don't know. Some ty police work if they didn't interview witnesses to an officer involved shooting. I would call that su ious on the part of the police.

Do you think the contractors were coached and knew they were being recorded seconds after the shooting?

Please answer.
    No.
    And you know I was talking about the 4 witnesses being coached, the ones who all changed their stories, the ones you refuse to discuss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No.
    And you know I was talking about the 4 witnesses being coached, the ones who all changed their stories, the ones you refuse to discuss.
    Again, what is there to discuss?

Please explain why you want to do anything but discuss the actual topic of this thread and change it to something else?

These are different witnesses we are currently discussing. You are doing everything in your power to lump them in with witnesses you have declared to be discredited. Says more about you than me tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    crofl straight to the logical fallacy when you know you've lost.

You're terrible at life.
    Rumpy, getting his/her frustration on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rumpy, getting his/her frustration on.
    You made the claim. Then cried like a when you got called on it.

lol frustration

Prove to me you don't rape and murder children.

You can't!

Victory!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rumpys unending attempt to change subject.

Here is link for your style and use Rumpy:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rumpys unending attempt to change subject.

Here is link for your style and use Rumpy:
    lol Fabbs just mad because he has been exposed as a child rapist and murder.

You didn't even deny it!

Proof!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You made the claim. Then cried like a when you got called on it.

lol frustration

Prove to me you don't rape and murder children.

You can't!

Victory!
    No Rumpy, i never claimed there was for a fact a 10K interview price paid. I suggested it as potential motivation.
    I knew you would glom on and have fished you for 6 posts since.
    Tossing you back now.

Gee weighing whether to do an interview or not, then letting the money talk and doing it. As if that never happens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No Rumpy, i never claimed there was for a fact a 10K interview price paid. I suggested it as potential motivation.
    I knew you would glom on and have fished you for 6 posts since.
    Tossing you back now.

Gee weighing whether to do an interview or not, then letting the money talk and doing it. As if that never happens.
    Child rape and murder happens.

And you still have yet to deny it.

I knew you wouldn't deny it initially!

More proof!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Child rape and murder happens.

And you still have yet to deny it.

More proof!
    Jump Rumpy Jump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jump Rumpy Jump.
    Rape and murder children, Fabbs.

lol still wont' deny it.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Please explain why you want to do anything but discuss the actual topic of this thread and change it to something else?

These are different witnesses we are currently discussing. You are doing everything in your power to lump them in with witnesses you have declared to be discredited. Says more about you than me tbh.
    In this thread YOU asked what stories I thought were made up and I said the 4 witness accounts. Don't ask questions and then when given answers refuse to discuss them.

is it really necessary to create another thread to discuss why they changed their stories or can we just do it here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rape and murder children, Fabbs.

lol still wont' deny it.
    Jump Rumpy Jump!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In this thread YOU asked what stories I thought were made up and I said the 4 witness accounts. Don't ask questions and then when given answers refuse to discuss them.
    I just wanted to know if you included the contractors' stories among those you think are made up.

You explicitly don't, so that was all I needed from that discussion.

is it really necessary to create another thread to discuss why they changed their stories or can we just do it here?
    So again, what is there to discuss?

Despite your best efforts to lump the OP stories in with those you claim are made up, it didn't happen. The waters are much less muddy thanks to your admissions. I think that rather helps the discussion about the OP.

Thread Information