UCLA Bruins
    Since she is already a women, they had to change her race I guess

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Could be worse IMO.

They could have made MJ a dude. Spiderman a . Etc...

Today's Hollywood

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    WTF? That Zendaya chick? This is some bull ! I hate that they are starting to cast these chicks from shows that my kids watch. It's bad enough that I can barely get it up to Selena Gomez because my kids used to watch some Disney show with her. At least I don't think this chick is hot.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    WTF? That Zendaya chick? This is some bull ! I hate that they are starting to cast these chicks from shows that my kids watch. It's bad enough that I can barely get it up to Selena Gomez because my kids used to watch some Disney show with her. At least I don't think this chick is hot.
    yeah Bella Thorne is hotter

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    yeah Bella Thorne is hotter
    Unfortunately she is.

What happened to the good old days when these hot chicks came from nowhere. Or at least other countries.

Was it just because I didn't have kids and didn't know they were from kids' shows?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Unfortunately she is.

What happened to the good old days when these hot chicks came from nowhere. Or at least other countries.

Was it just because I didn't have kids and didn't know they were from kids' shows?
    Probably so, my daughter used to watch all those a few years ago but she watches animes now. The disney live action shows are hard to look away from, the colors are so bright and eye catching. I actually enjoyed Phineas and Ferb and Gravity Falls tbh, but those are animated.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Probably so, my daughter used to watch all those a few years ago but she watches animes now. The disney live action shows are hard to look away from, the colors are so bright and eye catching. I actually enjoyed Phineas and Ferb and Gravity Falls tbh, but those are animated.
    My kids watch some show about kid superheroes and Austin & Allie (sp?). They watch other stuff too but I also got them into watching Lost which is weird but I'll take it lol.

It's either those or Teen ans and those weird cartoons that have real stuff in the background and characters like bananas and pizza and fish with legs. Stuff has to be made by stoners.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ha. Phineas and Ferb was good.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My kids watch some show about kid superheroes and Austin & Allie (sp?). They watch other stuff too but I also got them into watching Lost which is weird but I'll take it lol.

It's either those or Teen ans and those weird cartoons that have real stuff in the background and characters like bananas and pizza and fish with legs. Stuff has to be made by stoners.
    My daughter is almost 16 so it's funny to hear her talk about how the new Disney shows are terrible. Like it was ages ago when Wizards of Waverly or Suite Life was on.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    My daughter is almost 16 so it's funny to hear her talk about how the new Disney shows are terrible. Like it was ages ago when Wizards of Waverly or Suite Life was on.
    I got 3. 12, 7 and 6 (which is why I hate Avante) and they all watch different stuff. The 12 thinks he is a grown ass man and wants to watch "adult" shows like Agents of Shield and Flash. The 7 year old thinks she is a teenager and her watching the kid superhero show and those teeny bopper Disney shows proves it. My 6 year old likes to watch Walking Dead with me lol.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    She's half isn't she? Not bad looking at all.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    She's half isn't she? Not bad looking at all.
    I guess the good half is alright.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

I think my daughter may pop in Austin and Allie occasionally, she liked Kickin' It too. I heard Joey Diaz's voice on there one day and laughed my ass off. Andy Kindler was in Wizards of Waverly place too, and I remember seeing Brian Posehn in Suite Life once. The one chick I never understood them pushing so hard was Debbie Ryan, she was terrible. The Jessie show is vomitous

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I got 3. 12, 7 and 6 (which is why I hate Avante) and they all watch different stuff. The 12 thinks he is a grown ass man and wants to watch "adult" shows like Agents of Shield and Flash. The 7 year old thinks she is a teenager and her watching the kid superhero show and those teeny bopper Disney shows proves it. My 6 year old likes to watch Walking Dead with me lol.
    wow...3. Yeah...I guess your viewing habits run the gamut. At least you got your Walking Dead partner. Mine likes a lot of the same stuff I do. But if I'm the one to suggest it, forget it. I'll mention a show (or song or movie) that I think she'll like. And she usually won't even bother to check it out. A month or two later, she'll tell me about some cool band or funny show that one of her friends turned her on to. A lot of the time, it'll be something that I already mentioned.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    wow...3. Yeah...I guess your viewing habits run the gamut. At least you got your Walking Dead partner. Mine likes a lot of the same stuff I do. But if I'm the one to suggest it, forget it. I'll mention a show (or song or movie) that I think she'll like. And she usually won't even bother to check it out. A month or two later, she'll tell me about some cool band or funny show that one of her friends turned her on to. A lot of the time, it'll be something that I already mentioned.
    That sounds very familiar

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I think my daughter may pop in Austin and Allie occasionally, she liked Kickin' It too. I heard Joey Diaz's voice on there one day and laughed my ass off. Andy Kindler was in Wizards of Waverly place too, and I remember seeing Brian Posehn in Suite Life once. The one chick I never understood them pushing so hard was Debbie Ryan, she was terrible. The Jessie show is vomitous
    Hal Sparks is a main character on that superhero show they watch. I thought that was odd. Will Forte is on the show too.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    That sounds very familiar
    Same

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    this must have been their compromise for keeping spider man white

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Donald suck ass glover is prob gonna end up being venom and he barely deserves to live

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Black privilege at its finest.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Are you guys stupid? Zendaya has a great comedic timing. She's perfect for this, SMH.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No idea who this chick is, so I'm willing to give her a chance. She's got to be better than Kirsten Dunst right?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No idea who this chick is, so I'm willing to give her a chance. She's got to be better than Kirsten Dunst right?
    Actually re watched the trilogy recently, she was far and away the best of the 3 actors (McGuire and Franco) they were painly bad. McGuire had no personality and Franco looked like he was reading cue cards at times.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    It's bad enough that I can barely get it up to Selena Gomez because my kids used to watch some Disney show with her.
    I haven't been able to toss off to her since she showed up at that LA2 game in a Parker jersey.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Actually re watched the trilogy recently, she was far and away the best of the 3 actors (McGuire and Franco) they were painly bad. McGuire had no personality and Franco looked like he was reading cue cards at times.
    What? Maguire was great imo. The plot combined with his acting was set up perfectly to make me root for him. The girl problems, school, rent, jobs, etc. Franco was fine other than looking high sometimes. MJ was just annoying though I guess it's the writers' fault not Dunst's. In the first movie she was with Flash then Harry then gets infatuated with Spidey and before the end of the film she realizes she loves Peter. In the second one she gets engaged to Jonah's son then suddenly bails on the wedding after finding out Peter was Spider-Man. In the third one she starts to fall for Harry again before Harry reveals he's evil. I mean...

Anyway, the first two Spider-Man films are classics imo. Two of the best superhero films of all time. Obviously it all fell apart in the the third one (though I still enjoy watching that one). The reboot was okay but totally blew it on the sequel. Very hopeful that this new one delivers the goods.
    Last edited by -21-; 08-20-2016 at 10:15 PM.

Thread Information