Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
    adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    http://wshu.org/post/alex-jones-back...ing-did-happen

Oh, you mean the second these assholes need to stand up for their comvictions and put their money where their mouth is, they’ll tuck their tail between their legs like some pussies? Shocking!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they can keep the suit going, I bet they won't let obese, less Jones run away. The damage, over many years, is done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor chucho tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what an asshole tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neat. I'm important to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    his disciples will not turn their attention to proving the earth is flat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    alex jones living rent free

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://wshu.org/post/alex-jones-back...ing-did-happen

Oh, you mean the second these assholes need to stand up for their comvictions and put their money where their mouth is, they’ll tuck their tail between their legs like some pussies? Shocking!
    him. Hard.

I hope someday he gets in a Federal Pound You in the Ass Prison.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Translation:

"Please don't make fun of Alex. "

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    believing the Gorilla Channel story

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A Texas judge has ordered the Infowars founder Alex Jones to pay $100,000 in legal fees in a defamation case brought against him by the father of a Sandy Hook school shooting victim, the latest court setback for the conspiracy theorist.
    Mr. Jones has used his platform to spread the false narrative that the Sandy Hook school shooting was a hoax or “false flag,” an event staged by the government as part of an effort to confiscate Americans’ firearms, and that the parents of the children killed were “crisis actors.”
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/31/u...andy-hook.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so he said he didn't believe or what? having an opinion cons utes a $100k judgement? that seems quite ridiculous... are we now going to fine all the lying ass bull ting libs here for their make believe crap too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you want to go after shooting victims, don't pick children. Alex Jones that fat piece of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you want to go after shooting victims, don't pick children. Alex Jones that fat piece of .
    so because kids were shot you can't question the incident? how ridiculous...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fully agreed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    $100K is nothing.

AJ's net worth is many $Ms.

AJ proves that paranoid, conspiratorial right-wing hate media is lucrative, just like Christianity is, suckering in 10Ms of ignorant, gullible s and their $$$

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kori thinks Sandy Hook was a false flag attack

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah.

Listened to the two hour deposition by the plaintiff's counsel. Jones repeatedly admitted to not providing everything and providing things in a half-assed way when he was asked for things in the discovery phase, hence the ruling here to cover the costs for the plaintiff's lawyers due to his ty responses.

His half-ass responses to the lawyers discovery were what you might expect from Jones. Poorly managed and computer illiterate, he had to depend on the idiots that work for him. That didn't work out too well. He doesn't care about the truth, and that came out loud and clear.

If you haven't listened it is pure joy listening to him squirm. Found on youtube, referenced by the date (nov 31st if memory serves)

Found it (holy 3 hrs... ) Nov 26, 2019
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCnPDSHZR6c
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 01-02-2020 at 04:19 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah.

Listened to the two hour deposition by the plaintiff's counsel. Jones repeatedly admitted to not providing everything and providing things in a half-assed way when he was asked for things in the discovery phase, hence the ruling here to cover the costs for the plaintiff's lawyers due to his ty responses.

His half-ass responses to the lawyers discovery were what you might expect from Jones. Poorly managed and computer illiterate, he had to depend on the idiots that work for him. That didn't work out too well. He doesn't care about the truth, and that came out loud and clear.

If you haven't listened it is pure joy listening to him squirm. Found on youtube, referenced by the date (nov 31st if memory serves)
    funny because i watched the exact same depo and the lawyer giving the depo was cutting/splicing/etc video from 4 hr long videos and pushing them at AJ as if context doesn't matter. then he goes on to yell at AJ's lawyer when questioned.

it's quite the contrary to what you've claimed but whatever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kori thinks Sandy Hook was a false flag attack
    Holy really? a sandy hook truther?

That is some seriously stupid that even Cosmored won't touch. When Mr. Faked Moon Landings runs away from a conspiracy theory...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you listen to the deposition there are two things that Jones absolutely does not do:

1) accept any responsibility for any inaccuracy or lie
    2) show any remorse for the pain and suffering he causes

He is beyond a piece of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    funny because i watched the exact same depo and the lawyer giving the depo was cutting/splicing/etc video from 4 hr long videos and pushing them at AJ as if context doesn't matter. then he goes on to yell at AJ's lawyer when questioned.

Hit "view post" to see for myself.

1) Bull you watched a 3 hour deposition.
    2) The judges finding of fact for the plaintiffs backs up what I said:

He admitted repeatedly to not providing what he was supposed to, mostly through really sloppy responses. The plaintiffs lawyer made his case and proved that as a FACT.

You can have all the "nuh-uh" opinion about whether he admitted it or not you want. The judge says otherwise.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I knew you were a closet Alex Jones fanatic. How do you feel knowing that you listen to controlled opposition? A Zionist shill?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so he said he didn't believe or what? having an opinion cons utes a $100k judgement? that seems quite ridiculous... are we now going to fine all the lying ass bull ting libs here for their make believe crap too?
    SHIELDS UP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you listen to the deposition there are two things that Jones absolutely does not do:

1) accept any responsibility for any inaccuracy or lie
    2) show any remorse for the pain and suffering he causes

He is beyond a piece of .
    I refuse to listen to Alex Jones for any reason. Didn't like him when he was in Austin, don't like him now. I've always known he's a fraud, targeting the end of times nutjobs back when he was hocking Heritage Firearms and that doomsday new world order bull rations supply store.

Thread Information