My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    not that big of a surprise, but I thought he would stay another year. Probably a lock for #1 overall.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    I am kind of surprised tbh. He would be on a great Duke team next season, potential lock-out coming up. But if I was him I'd go to the NBA.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    lol duke

Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    not that big of a surprise, but I thought he would stay another year. Probably a lock for #1 overall.
    Certainly not a lock. If Washington, Sacramento, Milwaukee or Utah (with two lottery picks) net #1, my guess is Derrick Williams, assuming he declares (which isn't certain).

More than likely the #1, though...

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    UCLA Bruins
    Post Count
    Certainly not a lock. If Washington, Sacramento, Milwaukee or Utah (with two lottery picks) net #1, my guess is Derrick Williams, assuming he declares (which isn't certain).

More than likely the #1, though...
    What if it's Minnesota? Do you think they just say to with Rubio and trade him? Too bad Harrison Barnes isn't coming out, as he would seem to be a great fit there.

Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    What if it's Minnesota? Do you think they just say to with Rubio and trade him? Too bad Harrison Barnes isn't coming out, as he would seem to be a great fit there.
    They should draft Irving. I still doubt Rubio ever plays a minute for Minnesota. Trade Rubio for a lottery pick or future 1st and a SG prospect.

With a frontcourt of Johnson, Beasley, Randolph and Love, they certainly don't need Williams, but who the ever knows with Kahn.

NT? more like SO i said
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Can't wait for the Perry Jones Era to begin, tbh

NB=FCKEd

Didn't he only play 11 games and was injured for 2/3 of the season. I know he's got all the skill and stuff but I would stay for at least another year

Thread Information