NT? more like SO i said
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    somewhere rayjayjohnson is in a coma for laughing so hard at this

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I actually liked the mic'd up segment better.

My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    -7/10 tbh

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Stupid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I have posted some ed up in the past that may have been offensive to certain posters on this board.....

I would like it to be known that I have a drinking problem. Some already know this.

I sometimes drink a 12-pack or more a day by myself.

During those periods I have posted replies and topics that the next day I regret... sometimes avoiding certain locations like "The Club" because I have embarrased myself speaking out of tounge.

Ohh, I remember what I post, dont get me wrong... but I think on it the next day and feel really embarassed about it sometimes.

I have this same problem in real life... I speak my mind when I shouldnt be so forth-coming. I piss people off even when I dont intend to. It's in my nature to be fourthcoming.

I wont go into detail but I will admit I have a problem with alchohol, I cant remember the last day I went without a drink, and thats been over 10 years. It scares me, but I am not ready yet to face it.

I plead you to keep in mind this though... I Do NOT smoke cigarettes at work... It makes me sick having a cigarette until after 5pm and without a beer in hand... and as far as any alchohol is concerned, I dont have drinks during lunch unless my boss himself is buying them....

Its hard to explain... I can control myself during the work day, no problems, no cravings at all during the day.. either cigarettes or Beer.... but once work is done, all bets are off.

Im not some plastered that caries a flask to work... I can do without... But I know I also have a problem with it.... The main problem with that is that I dont feel like Im ready to take the addiction on.

Im going to be 31 come March 10th.

I have sky dived, been mountain biking all over Texas and other states, Been Kayaking for the past 2 years on some of the best waters Texas has to offer, raced at Alamo Dragway and the new San Antonio Raceway... But here I am, still ting my life away on alchohol....

Damn, I really need to take a hold of my life.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol phyzik

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP go kill yourself!

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That´s horrible...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    meh, onion can do better than this

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I have posted some ed up in the past that may have been offensive to certain posters on this board.....

I would like it to be known that I have a drinking problem. Some already know this.

During those periods I have posted replies and topics that the next day I regret... sometimes avoiding certain locations like "The Club" because I have embarrased myself speaking out of tounge.

Ohh, I remember what I post, dont get me wrong... but I think on it the next day and feel really embarassed about it sometimes.

I have this same problem in real life... I speak my mind when I shouldnt be so forth-coming. I piss people off even when I dont intend to. It's in my nature to be fourthcoming.

I wont go into detail but I will admit I have a problem with alchohol, I cant remember the last day I went without a drink, and thats been over 10 years. It scares me, but I am not ready yet to face it.

I plead you to keep in mind this though... I Do NOT smoke cigarettes at work... It makes me sick having a cigarette until after 5pm and without a beer in hand... and as far as any alchohol is concerned, I dont have drinks during lunch unless my boss himself is buying them....

Its hard to explain... I can control myself during the work day, no problems, no cravings at all during the day.. either cigarettes or Beer.... but once work is done, all bets are off.

Im not some plastered that caries a flask to work... I can do without... But I know I also have a problem with it.... The main problem with that is that I dont feel like Im ready to take the addiction on.

I have sky dived, been mountain biking all over Texas and other states, Been Kayaking for the past 2 years on some of the best waters Texas has to offer, raced at Alamo Dragway and the new San Antonio Raceway... But here I am, still ting my life away on alchohol....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this

random new Dirk pic alert.

Are these from the championship, or gay pride parade?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ohm with another haymaker

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ohm with another haymaker
    He's wearing a ing rainbow cowboy hat for chrissakes!
    Last edited by ohmwrecker; 06-29-2011 at 06:48 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It's from the festivities in Wurzburg yesterday. Yeah, not so sure about that hat...

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Austria and poland = ed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That is just depressing man. How can you guys on this poor booze hound?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I have an immediate family member that will likely die of end-stage alcoholism. Leave the OP alone. Having that problem is punishment enough.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I have an immediate family member that will likely die of end-stage alcoholism. Leave the OP alone. Having that problem is punishment enough.
    you're surprised at this?

this is the same site where one member made fun of the death of the owner of the site's close friend.

you can't partake in activities that resemble that action, holtz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very funny!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's wearing a ing rainbow cowboy hat for chrissakes!
    His favorite musical artist is David Hasselhof....what does that tell you for chrissakes???

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's from Germany?

Thread Information