Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Does anyone know why/what triggered jack sommerset's "god bless" shtick

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lies and sins. Just like anyone who does that.

Overcompensating tbh.

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lies and sins. Just like anyone who does that.

Overcompensating tbh.
    Gotta agree with Mr. Dumper here. The worse of the guilty ones hide behind a facade such as this one. Wouldn't be surprised if Zimmerman starts doing this.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I get plenty of sleep and am not angry. Just stating the facts. Accept your inevitable fate like a man and quit trying to take me to with you.

Ron bless.
    I forgive you for this latest outburst. I don't believe you get enough sleep. You are all over this board night and day. That's a fact. You are clearly a angry person and confrontational to boot. Not a winning combo. I will not nag you, it is a suggestion that I believe will change your life. I can't change you, only you can change you. It's ok to change. God bless

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Gotta agree with Mr. Dumper here. The worse of the guilty ones hide behind a facade such as this one. Wouldn't be surprised if Zimmerman starts doing this.
    It's ok to show people respect. This board is full of name callers and angry people. I chose to be real, be myself more and drop the name calling shtick. God bless

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Same goes to you. The name calling days are over. That was me thinking I was funny and trying to get along with others. God bless

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I forgive you for this latest outburst.
    It wasn't an outburst. You're lying again.
    I don't believe you get enough sleep. You are all over this board night and day. That's a fact.
    Sorry, you can count the hours if you like. You'll find there is plenty of time for work, eating and sleeping.[quotre] You are clearly a angry person and confrontational to boot. Not a winning combo.[/quote]You are clearly projecting your anger on me since your latest facade forbids expressing it here. Your anger will boil over and you will commit an orgy of sin soon enough. It's who you are.
    I will not nag you
    you're lying about that, too.
    it is a suggestion that I believe will change your life. I can't change you, only you can change you. It's ok to change. God bless
    You didn't change and are going to .

Ron bless anyway.

It's ok to show people respect. This board is full of name callers and angry people. I chose to be real, be myself more and drop the name calling shtick. God bless
    You couldn't be more fake if you tried. If you tried to be less of a snarky, holier-than-thou phony, People would have more respect for you.

Ron bless.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I know this site, myself are very important to you. My opinion matters as well as many other people's opinions matter to you, it's fuel for the fire that burns deep in your soul. You work so hard here, fighting, debating, arguing with whomever you disagree with or think you are mad at. You can't hurt me, brother. You're hurting yourself. You have not figure it out yet, you are fighting you. That's a tough opponent. Get some rest. I will continue to pray for you. God bless

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know this site, myself are very important to you. My opinion matters as well as many other people's opinions matter to you, it's fuel for the fire that burns deep in your soul. You work so hard here, fighting, debating, arguing with whomever you disagree with or think you are mad at. You can't hurt me, brother. You're hurting yourself. You have not figure it out yet, you are fighting you. That's a tough opponent. Get some rest. I will continue to pray for you. God bless
    You lied about nagging.

lol work so hard

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    he slaughters chickens for a living.

maybe the severed heads were talking to him.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I own a distribution company in Dallas.

Brother, You accused me of stalking you as well. You engaged me with conversation 9 out of 10 times. I think it's time you take a hard look at yourself and stop the anger. God bless

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I own a distribution company in Dallas.
    What do you distribute besides lies?

Ron bless.

Thread Information