Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We don't like it when you do that. So stop whining about it and get a pair of gloves. We would prefer that you buy the gloves instead of stealing them. Thank you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so a brotha can't even shield his hands from the cold without some geek calling the cops. you must be kidding me.
    a "brotha" can get back to his fake profile when he acts like he should around the police.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he was compliant, answered questions, was calm and kept his cool. more people should be like him, instead of reaching for a guys weapon, neglecting commands, etc.
    yes, massa, you da bossman, massa, whatever you want massa, I be doin it, I gwine obey, massa.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes, massa, you da bossman, massa, whatever you want massa, I be doin it, I gwine obey, massa.
    so are u saying the guy in the video was being an uncle tom?

Just Right of Atilla the Hun Yonivore's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Rich Lowry's "lessons learned in Ferguson:"

“If you look at the most credible evidence [of Michael Brown's death at the hands of a Ferguson, Mo., police officer], the lessons are really basic. Don’t rob a convenience store. Don’t fight with a policeman when he stops you and try to take his gun. And when he yells at you to stop, just stop.”
    I would probably add to that, "...you certainly don't turn and charge him."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I couldn't agree more, 'em:

Do not rebuild in Ferguson

From a kid who survived the Hough Riots in Cleveland nearly a half century ago, some unsolicited advice to the business owners in Ferguson, Missouri: Do not bother rebuilding. Your customers do not want you. They tore up your stores — twice. And after one of them robbed a store. These are not protests. They are pogroms aimed at the middle class. Take the insurance money and run.

Police officers, too, should leave. Why risk a criminal trial or worse for doing your job?

Homeowners, too. Black, white, Asian, Hispanic — it does not matter. You are middle class. They do not want you. Leave.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Police officers, too, should leave. Why risk a criminal trial
    What risk?

lol class warrior

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What risk?

lol class warrior
    Eric Holder: Federal civil rights case against Ferguson cop will continue
    I say 'em. White police officers should refuse to patrol black neighborhoods and, if that means leaving for greener pastures, so be it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lol, perpetuating the lie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ferguson "Teens" Beat Bosnian husband and father to Death With Hammers; Media Suspects the Teens May be "Gentle Giants"

A group of teenagers used hammers to savagely beat a man to death in a random attack on a St. Louis street Sunday, according to police.

Zemir Begic, 32, was driving around at 1:15 a.m. in the city’s Bevo Mill neighborhood when at least three juveniles approached his vehicle and began wailing on it with hammers, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports.
    The driver, a Bosnian immigrant, got out of the car to confront the assailants, who started yelling at him and pummeling him with the hammers, cops said. After the vicious onslaught was over, Begic — who had only been living in St. Louis for a year — was left battered and broken with injuries to his head, face, mouth and abdomen.

He later died at St. Louis University Hospital, according to the Dispatch.
    I read another story where Bosnians peacefully protested the killing Sunday evening but, when the media showed up at the scene on Monday and found no one, they asked what happened to the protesters and were told -- they're at work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eric Holder: Federal civil rights case against Ferguson cop will continue
    I say 'em. White police officers should refuse to patrol black neighborhoods and, if that means leaving for greener pastures, so be it.
    How about getting fired and losing their retirement?

Would you consider that to be worth it, Yoni?

My suggestion is for whitey not to be so gleeful about killing people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about getting fired and losing their retirement?

Would you consider that to be worth it, Yoni?

My suggestion is for whitey not to be so gleeful about killing people.
    Who's being gleeful?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who's being gleeful?
    Whitey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell me something Chump. Why is it that we always find ourselves arguing about race relations over cases that have nothing to do with race?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The man found shot to death in a parked car in Ferguson, Missouri, on Tuesday morning has been identified.

The body of Deandre Joshua, 20, was found at around 9 a.m. inside a white Pontiac with the driver’s side window shot out near the Canfield Green Apartments, USA Today reports. The apartment complex is near the site where Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson shot and killed 18-year-old Michael Brown in August.

Joshua’s family members said they believed his death was related to the massive protests incited by a grand jury’s announcement on Monday night that they would not bring charges against Wilson for shooting Brown.

Police are investigating Joshua’s death as a homicide, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Even so, his grandmother, Renita Towns, has doubts about the amount of effort they’re going to put in.

"Police don't care — he's black,” she told USA Today.

Towns’ sentiments echo statements made by Leslie McSpadden, Michael Brown’s mother, shortly after the announcement that Wilson wouldn’t be indicted. “They still don’t care,” she said, addressing a crowd of supporters shortly before breaking into sobs. “They’re never gonna care. I’ve been here my whole life.”
    So, will the protesters now turn to demanding justice for Deandre Joshua?

I mean, here's a young African-American murdered for simply doing his civic duty. He didn't rob a convenience store. He didn't fight with a police officer over control of the officer's service weapon. And, he didn't charge an armed police officer trying to effect his arrest. He merely testified in a Grand Jury proceeding. Of course, the HuffPo story doesn't speculate on which side of the debate Mr. Joshua's testimony fell but, one can imagine from his Mother's statements that what he told the Grand Jury did not fit the narrative being advanced by the protesters -- otherwise, why would she believe his murder was related to the violence visited on Ferguson by the protesters.

I'm sure the police will pursue the killers as diligently as they would any other murder. The problem here is that those responsible are part of a community that doesn't trust the police and, given Mr. Joshua was murdered for cooperating with authorities, how ready do you think anyone else will be to help police solve this crime? If his mother wants to blame anyone for what may come of the investigation into her son's murder, she should probably point fingers at those who instigated the violence in the first place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet the St Louis prosecutor actually tries to get indictments against the rioters and various criminals exploiting the situation.

That you keep posting that very eloquently points out how you miss the point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet the St Louis prosecutor actually tries to get indictments against the rioters and various criminals exploiting the situation.

That you keep posting that very eloquently points out how you miss the point.
    What am I pushing? I agree, there will be prosecutions but, on the Joshua murder, it becomes problematic if you can't find someone willing to turn in a suspect...unless, of course, there is forensic evidence that will link a suspect to the crime. However, remembering the Los Angeles riots after the Rodney King verdict, there are still unsolved murders that took place in the chaos of the riots. That atmosphere makes solving this crime more problematic. Of course, that won't be admitted if this case goes unsolved -- it will all be because the police don't care.

C'mon, is it " " or eloquence?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

So, will the protesters now turn to demanding justice for Deandre Joshua?

I mean, here's a young African-American murdered for simply doing his civic duty. He didn't rob a convenience store. He didn't fight with a police officer over control of the officer's service weapon. And, he didn't charge an armed police officer trying to effect his arrest. He merely testified in a Grand Jury proceeding. Of course, the HuffPo story doesn't speculate on which side of the debate Mr. Joshua's testimony fell but, one can imagine from his Mother's statements that what he told the Grand Jury did not fit the narrative being advanced by the protesters -- otherwise, why would she believe his murder was related to the violence visited on Ferguson by the protesters.

I'm sure the police will pursue the killers as diligently as they would any other murder. The problem here is that those responsible are part of a community that doesn't trust the police and, given Mr. Joshua was murdered for cooperating with authorities, how ready do you think anyone else will be to help police solve this crime? If his mother wants to blame anyone for what may come of the investigation into her son's murder, she should probably point fingers at those who instigated the violence in the first place.

Like I said repeatedly there were many witnesses that were scared to come forward with the truth for fear of retaliation from their own community. Looks like this brave man was one of them. May be upon the savages who did this. This should be a wake up call to the all the good folks of Ferguson.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Of course Huffpo leaves out the race of the murderers when it is black on white. And of course the DOJ won't try it as a hate crime.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_6245628.html

Protesters took to the streets of a St. Louis neighborhood on Sunday night to condemn the killing of a local Bosnian man by two teenagers with hammers early that day.

Police were responding as more than 50 people gathered in the area near Bevo Mill to mourn the death of 32-year-old Zemir Begic, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported. Demonstrators had blocked some traffic in the area, according to KMOV.
    Another photo of Zemir Begic, 32, victim of fatal hammer attack in #STL. Pictured with wife of six months, Arijiana. pic.twitter.com/TJ8R8eepOY
    — joelcurrier (@joelcurrier) December 1, 2014

Begic was in his vehicle in the 4200 block of Itaska in the early hours of Sunday when the teens advanced on him and began damaging the car, police said. After Begic exited the car, the teens started beating him with hammers. Begic was taken to St. Louis University Medical Center where he was pronounced dead. He had injuries to his head, abdomen, face and mouth, the Post-Dispatch reported.
    Two males, ages 15 and 16, were taken into custody. Police were searching for two other suspects in connection with the death, the Post-Dispatch's Nicholas Pistor reported.
    St. Louis Metropolitan Police Chief Dotson vowed to increase vehicle patrols and add foot patrols in Bevo Mill in the wake of the attack, said a statement posted by Lewis Reed, the president of the St. Louis Aldermen Board.
    The statement also announced a fundraiser to assist the family of victim Zemir Begic with funeral costs.
    The demonstrations over Begic's death come amid the nationwide protests over the grand jury decision to not indict Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson for the killing of Michael Brown on Aug. 9. Earlier on Sunday, protesters descended on the St. Louis Rams' stadium to protest the Ferguson decision.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Arson and looting good.

Citizens volunteering to stop it bad.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...8db286194.html
    FERGUSON • Following a night of arson fires and bashed storefronts that hit close to home, Greg Hildebrand stood naked Tuesday, drying off from a needed shower, when he noticed somebody on the rooftop.
    “I opened the window and said, ‘Hey, can I help you?’” said Hildebrand, 35, a website developer.
    The man said he was security and would be up there at night with others to protect the pocket of second-story apartments and lower-level storefronts near the Ferguson Police Department. A day earlier, rioters had broken out windows below Hildebrand’s apartment in the 100 block of South Florissant Road and torched a nearby beauty supply store.
    “I am in the middle of a difficult spot,” Hildebrand said. “I feel a lot better having those guys up on the roof.”
    But he wasn’t clear exactly who “those guys” were or where they came from.
    Puzzled and alarmed protesters have wondered, too — some accusing the mysterious guards in military fatigues of being in the Ku Klux Klan.
    In fact, they are volunteers affiliated with a 35,000-member national organization called Oath Keepers. Yale Law School graduate and libertarian Stewart Rhodes said by telephone from Montana that he founded the group in 2009 to protect cons utional rights, including those of protesters confronted by what he described as overly militarized police.
    Police questioned group members early in the week and allowed them to stay. But Saturday, after media inquiries, St. Louis County police officers ordered the Oath Keepers to leave the rooftops.
    Threatened with arrest for operating without a license, the volunteers argued but eventually left their positions early Saturday, Rhodes said.
    “We are going to go back as protesters,” Rhodes said Saturday afternoon.
    Rhodes, who said he is Mexican-American, stressed that Oath Keepers is not anti-government. He said the volunteers handling rooftop security in Ferguson were current or former government employees and first responders, many who have intense military, police and EMS training.

“We thought they were going to do it right this time,” Rhodes said of government response to the grand jury decision released Monday in the Michael Brown case. “But when Monday rolled around and they didn’t park the National Guard at these businesses, that’s when we said we have got to do something.
    “Historically, the government almost always fails to protect people,” he added.
    Justine Sharrock, reporting for Mother Jones magazine in 2010, wrote in an in-depth story about how the group is hard to pin down: “In the months I’ve spent getting to know the Oath Keepers, I’ve toggled between viewing them either as potentially dangerous conspiracy theorists or as crafty intellectuals with the savvy to rally politicians to their side. The answer, I came to realize, is that they cover the whole spectrum.”
    In the wake of Monday’s grand jury announcement, Oath Keepers put out a national request to members to help in Ferguson. Volunteers showed up from Nebraska, Texas and Indiana. On Thursday, one volunteer had an “infidel” patch on his Kevlar vest and would say only that he came from “the north.”
    They wouldn’t say how many people were part of the effort or exactly where they were placed. But they seemed to be mainly focused on a strip of South Florissant Road two blocks north of the police station that includes a Chinese restaurant, dentist office, bakery and the apartments.
    “We were sick in our gut we couldn’t be here sooner,” said John Karriman of Joplin, Mo., a state leader of Oath Keepers who teaches police tactics. “We are here to volunteer our time and make sure everybody stays safe.”
    Another leader, who would give only his first name, Sam, described himself as a weapons engineer from the St. Louis area who has done security contracting for the U.S. government. He said he was motivated to help after seeing a CNN story featuring extensive damage to Natalie’s Cake’s & More,which also helped generate thousands of dollars in donations for the small business.
    Sam said he contacted owner Natalie Dubose and told her he was going to secure her store and others.
    “She started crying,” Sam said.
    Oath Keepers boarded up a bunch of the storefronts and started night rotations on several rooftops. Sam said he vetted volunteers to ensure there weren’t any “racists” or “people with an ax to grind.” He said he picked volunteers who “have seen the elephant and are calm under fire.”
    Fearing more arsonists, Oath Keeper volunteers kept buckets of water, fire extinguishers and other nonlethal weapons on the rooftops. Some are also armed with rifles that aren’t available at Walmart and Cabela’s.
    The volunteers said they were well aware of the risk to life that arson can play and the legal right to stop it from happening.
    Group volunteers say they are confident they have helped protect property and lives since they arrived.
    Victor Clark, a dentist at Ferguson Dental on South Florissant Road, said he was happy to have the Oath Keepers’ free assistance. He wants to reopen his business soon. On Monday, rioters shattered the front door and window, and stole dental needles and anesthetic.
    Then Oath Keepers showed up out of the blue. “We gave them our keys,” he said. “We didn’t know that much about them, but we got a feeling of trust. You have to do something to protect our building.”

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Former Cop Who Called for NFL to Discipline Players for Ferguson Solidarity Has Past of Lying to Protect Crooked Cops

A member of the St. Louis Police Officers Association (SLPOA) -- which demanded yesterday that the NFL discipline five players who marched onto the field at the opening of a game to show support for the Ferguson protestors -- was reprimanded and later fired from a Missouri police department for lying to cover up for another officer.

Shortly after the game, SLPOA business manager Jeff Roorda issued a statement asking for the NFL and the Rams to discipline the five players and compel them to make a public apology.

Roorda said: "Now that the evidence is in and Officer Wilson's account has been verified by physical and ballistic evidence as well as eyewitness testimony, which led the grand jury to conclude that no probable cause existed that Wilson engaged in any wrongdoing, it is unthinkable that hometown athletes would so publicly perpetuate a narrative that has been disproven over-and-over again."

According to court do ents, Roorda was fired from the Arnold, Missouri police department, where he served as a police officer for 11 years, for misconduct after having been reprimanded years earlier for lying in a police report. According to the do ents, Roorda filed false statements in a police report about a suspect's arrest, in order to cover up for another officer. As a result of the false report, all charges against the defendant were dropped. Roorda was then fired after falsely accusing other officers of threatening and abusing him, according to the court do ents.

http://www.alternet.org/civil-liberties/former-cop-who-called-nfl-discipline-players-ferguson-solidarity-has-past-lying

free speech and expression, as with Stand-Your-Ground (against big demon n!gg@s), is only for white folks

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Roorda said: "Now that the evidence is in and Officer Wilson's account has been verified by physical and ballistic evidence as well as eyewitness testimony, which led the grand jury to conclude that no probable cause existed that Wilson engaged in any wrongdoing, it is unthinkable that hometown athletes would so publicly perpetuate a narrative that has been disproven over-and-over again."

I support the St. Louis Rams right to freedom of speech and expression but it makes them look like ing idiots for making a gesture that Mike Brown never did.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Really surprised the SJW's have remained silent on the murdered witness and the murdered Bosnian.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Former Cop Who Called for NFL to Discipline Players for Ferguson Solidarity Has Past of Lying to Protect Crooked Cops

A member of the St. Louis Police Officers Association (SLPOA) -- which demanded yesterday that the NFL discipline five players who marched onto the field at the opening of a game to show support for the Ferguson protestors -- was reprimanded and later fired from a Missouri police department for lying to cover up for another officer.

Shortly after the game, SLPOA business manager Jeff Roorda issued a statement asking for the NFL and the Rams to discipline the five players and compel them to make a public apology.

According to court do ents, Roorda was fired from the Arnold, Missouri police department, where he served as a police officer for 11 years, for misconduct after having been reprimanded years earlier for lying in a police report. According to the do ents, Roorda filed false statements in a police report about a suspect's arrest, in order to cover up for another officer. As a result of the false report, all charges against the defendant were dropped. Roorda was then fired after falsely accusing other officers of threatening and abusing him, according to the court do ents.

http://www.alternet.org/civil-liberties/former-cop-who-called-nfl-discipline-players-ferguson-solidarity-has-past-lying

free speech and expression, as with Stand-Your-Ground (against big demon n!gg@s), is only for white folks

yup, roorda was a crooked ass cop. doesn't matter, though.

Thread Information