My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Bro, keep it 100..Armenians can't really deny that despite the hatred they receive(mostly understandable), the Kardashians have really been the driving force in bring attention to the cause, tbh..pretty funny how that worked out..

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    The worst part of the Armenian genocide is that the Kardashian ancestry survived tbh.

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    ^^ The Kardashians are the reason the Armenian genocide will eventually be officially recognized by America, though, tbh..100% serious, too..

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Bro, keep it 100..Armenians can't really deny that despite the hatred they receive(mostly understandable), the Kardashians have really been the driving force in bring attention to the cause, tbh..pretty funny how that worked out..
    not entirely untrue tbh ... 10 years ago when i would talk to white americans they didnt even know armenia was a country, thought it was a religion or something

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    ^^ The Kardashians are the reason the Armenian genocide will eventually be officially recognized by America, though, tbh..100% serious, too..
    not to mention kanye kardashian

Thread Information