Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now, in just 4 years he has eclipsed Bowen in the all time spurs list and in one-three years will most likely eclipse the number 4 and 3 in the all time spurs list..Parker and Manu.

Just celebrated his 24 birthday and already

FMVP
    DPOY

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now, in just 4 years he has eclipsed Bowen in the all time spurs list and in one-three years will most likely eclipse the number 4 and 3 in the all time spurs list..Parker and Manu.

FMVP
    DPOY

I know you want to be his agent but too bad he doesn't care about you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sky is the limit for this kid tbqh. I saw him hit the game winner in a preseason contest with the Rockets in his rookie year. I knew he'd be good, but he's surpassed any expectation I ever had.

That being said, I'm glad the Spurs were able to retain and acquire other players that can help balance the burden of offensive output for the team. Because I fear with higher usage on O that his value as a two-way player would be diminished. They could definitely get him the ball more, but it's good to know they won't have to with so many other quality options available.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Become like Bowen? why not like Danny Green?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

FMVP
    DPOY

Thought you werent a player fan Apocrite? Schtick is lame as

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So are you going to give him a blow job

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As much as I like Kawhi, these threads are annoying..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love the Whi man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Four years ago, he'd never gotten a blowjob from you. Maybe you're responsible for his rise?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi missed pretty much every jump shot within the last two minutes of the last four games vs. the Clips including a three to tie Game 6 with under a minute left. Just saying...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    eclipsing TD may be easier than eclipsing Manu tbh, Manu is just a legend and has been a true groundbreaking player, changing the league and how teams regard players playing in Europe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi missed pretty much every jump shot within the last two minutes of the last four games vs. the Clips including a three to tie Game 6 with under a minute left. Just saying...
    Saying what? Since when Kawhi is a three-point shooter?

He took only two shots in the last 2 minutes, scored 26 points, 5 ast, 7 reb, sure he was horrible in game 4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    eclipsing TD may be easier than eclipsing Manu tbh, Manu is just a legend and has been a true groundbreaking player, changing the league and how teams regard players playing in Europe.
    You mean TP ?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His greatness is only beginning….

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    haters mad about this thread

I can't wait to see how Kawhi grows next year. This season can't start soon enough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Something in the team changed when Rj was gone and Kawhi was able to grow. I could just tell he was unique from the get go. Like I said a couple years ago...
    is gonna be special.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saying what? Since when Kawhi is a three-point shooter?

He took only two shots in the last 2 minutes, scored 26 points, 5 ast, 7 reb, sure he was horrible in game 4.
    Since when is Kawhi not a 3 point shooter? He came into the league shooting 3's. Granted, his rookie year he was pretty much relegated to corner threes and then graduated to upper wing threes. That's not to say he's a Belli or a Mills or a Green. But the Spurs definitely rely on KL's shooting to space the floor.

And alas, I mentioned the last four games of the series and not just Game 4. But let's look at KL's shooting in the last two minutes of Game 4-7 according to ESPN play-by-play listings:

Game 4

98-106 1:54 - KL misses a 21-foot 2
    98-108 1:32 - KL misses a 25-foot 3

Game 5

107-103 1:44 - KL misses a 20-foot 2

Game 6

93-96 0:39 - KL misses a 24-foot 3

Game 7

107-107 0:55 - KL misses a 12-foot 2

KL was 0-5 on shots in the final two minutes of the last four games of the Clips series. Also, KL had ZERO steals in the final four games of the series. Of course, his defense was still good; but it wasn't the dominant defense we had seen at stretches during the season.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big KL fan. I do think he is one of the best players in the game today. But I also get that there's a learning curve, and I'm simply acknowledging some weaknesses in KL's game. I'm quelling the Fanboy OP's hero worship basically.

Personally, KL is one of my favorite players. I acknowledge the great things he's already done and that he is a top five or ten player in this league despite his lack of not fully being a money player yet. I'm just keeping things in some perspective.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    haters mad about this thread

I can't wait to see how Kawhi grows next year. This season can't start soon enough.
    Still 90+ days

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His greatness is only beginning….

Early in a series and in a regular season game. Spurs need KL to be doing this stuff late in later series games. I'm not trashing KL though. It takes players time to get to that point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

FMVP
    DPOY

Asian wigger plz go

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KL has a lot of room for improvement offensively

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sky is the limit for this kid tbqh. I saw him hit the game winner in a preseason contest with the Rockets in his rookie year. I knew he'd be good, but he's surpassed any expectation I ever had.

That being said, I'm glad the Spurs were able to retain and acquire other players that can help balance the burden of offensive output for the team. Because I fear with higher usage on O that his value as a two-way player would be diminished. They could definitely get him the ball more, but it's good to know they won't have to with so many other quality options available.
    I was there too! Assisted by CoJo, met him and Danny at Jim's afterwards Jeremy Lin really led Houston at the end, Pre-Linsanity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since when is Kawhi not a 3 point shooter? He came into the league shooting 3's.
    This sums up your your lack of knowledge about him.

He didn't make the league shooting 3's, he was under 25% 3P in college and his most notable weakness was his lack of shooting ability.

Kawhi Leonard - San Diego State 6'7" 225 Sop re. ...I am sold on Kawhi Leonard! He has a unique skill set... Leonard has big hands and a nose for the ball. He is a SPECIAL talent where rebounding is concerned. There are very few players who have what I call "suction cups" (for hands). Leonard is one of the few. His ability to grab balls sticks out like animation in reality... He also finishes in transition, and powers through opponents with an advanced dribble-drive game. ...He has more assists than turnovers. Leonard's weakness to date is his three-point shooting (.240 career)...If you wonder why San Diego State has been unusually good this season, Kawhi Leonard is the biggest factor.

http://basslinespin.blogspot.com.ar/...rspective.html

Thread Information