Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    ...and there's already been three walkoffs and a dramatic extra-innings game between division rivals (the Blue Jays and the Orioles).

Meanwhile, yesterday's Premier League matchups ended in a 0-0 tie and a 2-2 tie. And people think BASEBALL is boring

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy THREE walk offs? Instead of scratching their balls and eating sunflower seeds, they WALKED? That's gotta be a calories burned record

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Holy THREE walk offs? Instead of scratching their balls and eating sunflower seeds, they WALKED? That's gotta be a calories burned record
    The GOAT of povertyball, who is also a midget twink, can't jog around for longer than a minute without throwing up all over the field:

Ya gotta believe me!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Does anyone remember when man city beat QPR to win the le.. man that was epic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice. I've been spending way too much money on Nyquil and other sleeping related products. Piece of advice to anyone, Sleeping pills are awful. This should give me a healtheir alternative.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Does anyone remember when man city beat QPR to win the le.. man that was epic
    Baseball: thrilling walkoffs, extra-innings games, and a slew of Web Gems in the field already, two days into the new season

Soccer: "Remember that one time a soccer game was actually exciting ten years ago? That was great! Hopefully we'll get another one of those next decade!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice. I've been spending way too much money on Nyquil and other sleeping related products. Piece of advice to anyone, Sleeping pills are awful. This should give me a healtheir alternative.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Baseball: thrilling walkoffs, extra-innings games, and a slew of Web Gems in the field already, two days into the new season

Soccer: "Remember that one time a soccer game was actually exciting ten years ago? That was great! Hopefully we'll get another one of those next decade!"
    I remember when the most exciting part of the lardball finals was a rain delay tbh..

Game stopped because nobody likes soggy sunflower seeds

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I remember when the most exciting part of the lardball finals was a rain delay tbh..

No, but I remember when the most exciting part of the povertyball championship was that midget twink choking another penalty kick, crying and quitting his national team. And that got is the greatest player in the history of his "sport"

Third-world kickball

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they have a thing in fat ball called walk off???

As opposed to what? Being wheelcarted off?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "That Jimmy Lardass the 2nd is one of a player!!! Yesterday he actually walked off the field on his own 2 feet!!"

"Dang!!! They didnt even need crane equipment or nothing??? Resign him to a 20 million deal!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

they have a thing in fat ball called walk off???

As opposed to what? Being wheelcarted off?

"That Jimmy Lardass the 2nd is one of a player!!! Yesterday he actually walked off the field on his own 2 feet!!"

"Dang!!! They didnt even need crane equipment or nothing??? Resign him to a 20 million deal!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like anything in the regular season can be "dramatic" when you play 162 ing games that last 4 hours each

1 game playoffs after playing 162 games
    5 game playoffs after playing 162 games
    at least follow your daddy and play 5-day tests if you're going to waste so much time
    American Cricket
    Last edited by Splits; 04-03-2017 at 08:03 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, but I remember when the most exciting part of the povertyball championship was that midget twink choking another penalty kick, crying and quitting his national team. And that got is the greatest player in the history of his "sport"

Third-world kickball

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like anything in the regular season can be "dramatic" when you play 162 ing games that last 4 hours each

1 game playoffs after playing 162 games
    5 game playoffs after playing 162 games
    at least follow your daddy and play 5-day tests if you're going to waste so much time
    American Cricket

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nobody knew running could be so complicated

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MLB started already?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did he his pants after the team's buritto eating challenge last night?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hall of fame injury right there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    American Cricket
    Meh, cricket is actually following baseball with the T-20 format. ODI and, especially, Tests are becoming antiquated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hall of fame injury right there.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Meh, cricket is actually following baseball with the T-20 format. ODI and, especially, Tests are becoming antiquated.
    Povertyball fans once again exposing their ignorance about actual sports.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny thing: Immigrants here lampooning fatball but making minimum wage at their jobs, which means a fat, out of shape, tobacco spitting redneck just shy of a heart attack in the majors is set for life financially while the only reason you're "slim" is because of famine.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information