Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still remember how butt hurt baseline got when i spoke of advising my kids about the path America is on.
    Why don't you advise them to leave now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eventually all you're going to be able to watch are Duck Dynasty and Antonio Sabato, Jr. movies, I guess.

You are wrong, they still will have Nascar and WWE wrastling to always fall back on. I for one hope they follow through this time and ban everything. It will make for a lot less lines. Heck I might even start going to games again now that these people are banning everything.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah right. Why care about a piece of cloth when there are statues to be upset about. Or other different pieces of cloth.

I love how you guys act like caring about YOUR perspective on those things is less pathetic than the other perspective that cares about those things.

When someone wants to protest during the national anthem or remove confederate monuments, those are silly things to care about.

When someone es and boycotts over protests against the national anthem, and shows up to oppose a confederate monument being torn down, those are patriotic things to care about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One Steeler makes team look petty

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donnie boy pretty much daring them to stand is cause enough for me. If I was a player I would had done that on both knees in the middle of the field on the logo. None of this happens today if it were not for Trump opening his big mouth. All this mess started with Curry, and I'm not sure why it even did since Curry said right after they won he would not be attending if he was invited. IT all goes back to Trump being ultra sensitive not ever letting stuff go.
    You're basically saying they are Trump's puppets. They sure looked like it today.

Trump's next speech "NFL players better not finger their buttholes during the game"

Ima finger my butthole...for my daughter's future

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    One Steeler makes team look petty

Nah, it was a good compromise all around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't hate America. I want those safety nets to survive and they won't if there aren't changes soon (when it's less painful) but nobody dares to touch Medicare and SS politically - do we just bury our heads in the sand and wait until 2028/2034 and decrease benefits by 17/28%? That won't be tolerated - so we'll just add to the debt until the interest becomes too much to bear or our dollar is worthless?

I re-state my opinion that Medicaid should be for the disabled/kids - not the able-bodied adults that Obamacare expanded it to. Our resources should be going toward SS and Medicare to which people contributed to all their working lives - not given away free to people with no skin in the game.
    You don't give a about the debt. And all you ever rant about is how you want to destroy the safety net but turn a blind eye to every other thing that contributes to our debt. You already established you think people who complain about America are whiners who hate America. Also LOL at the idea that dying because you can't afford your drugs or treatment or going into medical bankruptcy like you're itching for a return to with Trumpcare aren't real problems for Americans. LOL that Americans don't have real problems.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're basically saying they are Trump's puppets. They sure looked like it today.

Trump's next speech "NFL players better not finger their buttholes during the game"

From here, it looks like he was saying that Trump can't get over slights against him, IMO...

I would hafta agree with that...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, it was a good compromise all around.
    Those players are some of the most privileged people in the US. Villanueva stands apart.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It never ceases to amaze me when people hold athletes to higher standards than the President of the United States.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Those players are some of the most privileged people in the US. Villanueva stands apart.
    He's privileged too. I'm glad they worked everything out. People like you want to divide them. Tough day for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Huh?

I vote with my money - cancelled NBA League pass and no more Heat/Spurs games for me and my brother. Haven't even watched a Spurs game since first Spurs/GSW last season - just not the same without Timmy - and don't want to hear Pop spout off on Trump - I want to be entertained - not listen to this (if I want to hear it, I'll just come to this board :-)
    I hate that when I turn on Fox Sports and Pop starts spouting off about Trump in the middle of the ing game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ]You're basically saying they are Trump's puppets[/B]. They sure looked like it today.

How were they Trump's puppets by them doing exactly what Trump told them not to do?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's privileged too. I'm glad they worked everything out. People like you want to divide them. Tough day for you.
    I don't care what they do. Villanueva defied his coach. I'm betting he's the only player on that team to do three tours in Afghanistan.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't care what they do. Villanueva defied his coach. I'm betting he's the only player on that team to do three tours in Afghanistan.
    Of course you care. Look at you working hard here. Not caring would mean not commenting on it at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't care what they do.
    You sure don't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course you care. Look at you working hard here. Not caring would mean not commenting on it at all.
    Trump is a thin-skinned idiot, who shouldn't have commented on it.

That being said, the anthem isn't an anthem to Trump.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump is a thin-skinned idiot, who shouldn't have commented on it.

That being said, the anthem isn't an anthem to Trump.
    Why are you changing the subject? You were trying to divide the Steelers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you changing the subject? You were trying to divide the Steelers.
    Yes, I'm trying to divide the Steelers. Good take.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Players didn't even come out on the field for the anthem before 2009 (Thanks Obama!)

Suddenly it's a treasured tradition just like confederate statues built in 1964.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yes, I'm trying to divide the Steelers. Good take.
    One Steeler better than others. Others petty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Players didn't even come out on the field for the anthem before 2009 (Thanks Obama!)

Suddenly it's a treasured tradition just like confederate statues built in 1964.

Standing for the anthem is the same as being an advocate for confederate statues?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Standing for the anthem is the same as being an advocate for confederate statues?
    Snowflake demands for enforcement are, yeah. Blacks are getting uppity, so action must be taken.

Thread Information