My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We back in the hunt
    back in the hunt for the 10th seed

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    LeBron's ing 38. Kareem and Kobe led their teams to the lottery in their primes.
    Kobe also led a team starting Kwame Brown, Smush Parker, Luke Walton and Lamar Odom to the playoffs.

What's Lebron's excuse for being in the lottery, 5 games under .500, in the weakest western conference we've seen in years?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe also led a team starting Kwame Brown, Smush Parker, Luke Walton and Lamar Odom to the playoffs.

What's Lebron's excuse for being in the lottery, 5 games under .500, in the weakest western conference we've seen in years?
    He's 38, Davis has missed almost half the season (for the third year in a row), and the team is filled with Smush Parkers outside of Davis. And Westbrook got minutes.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    He's 38, Davis has missed almost half the season (for the third year in a row), and the team is filled with Smush Parkers outside of Davis. And Westbrook got minutes.
    All i hear is a bunch of excuses.

Jordan won his last nba le at 35. For some reason, media wants us to believe Lebron at 38, padding his numbers on a lottery team is this transcendent mythological feat

Also, AD is back and they're still losing to lottery teams at home

If people are gonna praise him for putting up numbers on a lottery team, in a watered down era from a defence standpoint, where there's borderline stars going for 40 and 50 on the regular.

He's also not exempt from criticism when he fails to get the team going.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All i hear is a bunch of excuses.

Jordan won his last nba le at 35. For some reason, media wants us to believe Lebron at 38, padding his numbers on a lottery team is this transcendent mythological feat

Also, AD is back and they're still losing to lottery teams at home

If people are gonna praise him for putting up numbers on a lottery team, in a watered down era from a defence standpoint, where there's borderline stars going for 40 and 50 on the regular.

He's also not exempt from criticism when he fails to get the team going.
    LeBron won a le at 35 too. Where did 38 year old Jordan take the Wizards in the weakest conference of the last 35 years?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They dusted off 14-inch purple and gold broom on dem Spurs last nite th

Is it fair to say Mexicans are the dumbest species in North America? You sure the make it seem that way.

Sucks to be you. No future, no citizenship for your chili pepper choking familia in Dirt City, Mexico...you're gonna be squeezed out of Cali tryna collect US military checks, you can't afford to live there, unless the 15 of you are splitting rent in that studio apartment.

For all intents and purposes, the LOLakers franchise is deader than what Kobe left it and he ed that corpse after rigormortis.

When the LOLakers are 10-72 next year, trying to offload the worthlessness of Anthony Davis, the most undeserving, unaccomplished player in the Top 75, what are you going to do for the next decade? This ty forum will always have some rube keep it alive. Are we gonna be ting on you in 2033 as we are now, Juanito?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron won a le at 35 too. Where did 38 year old Jordan take the Wizards in the weakest conference of the last 35 years?
    He actually made the team worse lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's even worse for Utah. If that 2027 pick is top 4 it immediately becomes a 2027 second round pick. Ainge got ed with no vaseline.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He actually made the team worse lol

Jordan did not have AD next to him. LBJ simply is not the winner or leader Jordan was.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    back in the hunt for the 10th seed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan did not have AD next to him. LBJ simply is not the winner or leader Jordan was.
    LeBron hasn't either for half the season for three years now. But Jordan did have Rip Hamilton next to him.

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers got quite a lot of shooting now tbh. And a versatile big defender in Vando. Great deal for them.

Russell-Schroeder
    Beasley-Reaves
    LeBron-Brown Jr
    Vanderbilt-Hachimura
    AD-Bamba

You can swap out Brown Jr and Beasley if you need for defense in the starting lineup. They'll make the playoffs via the play in I think.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Jorpoker still made the team worse

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Also, the fact that Lebron fans have to constantly bring up off the court stuff to try and discredit Jordan, just let's me know that deep down they know that if you keep it strictly on the court, Lebron can't hang

Jordan is a capitalist, he is who he is, he never pretended to be anything else.

Lebron pretends to be a social activist, but then turns around and takes huge sums of money from Nike, a company that employs slave labour.

He was also quick to condemn Morey and Kyrie, because he's a lap dog for the jewish and the chinese

That's Lebron, the so called social activist who vowed to fight for social justice and inequality

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Same thing Lebron already did twice with the Lakers, missing the playoffs Except Jordan was older and sat 3 seasons before that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same thing Lebron already did twice with the Lakers, missing the playoffs Except Jordan was older and sat 3 seasons before that.
    So Jordan was playing worse at age 38 while leading a team in much worse conference to the lottery despite having 3 years less wear and tear on his body? Really more like 4.5 years less wear and tear once you factor in his first retirement. If LeBron's a for missing the playoffs at 38 so is Jordan.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    So Jordan was playing worse at age 38 while leading a team in much worse conference to the lottery despite having 3 years less wear and tear on his body? Really more like 4.5 years less wear and tear once you factor in his first retirement. If LeBron's a for missing the playoffs at 38 so is Jordan.
    Your math is off, my man. Lebron missed the playoffs in 2019 at 35

That's after he went on twitter and activated "playoff mode"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your math is off, my man. Lebron missed the playoffs in 2019 at 35

That's after he went on twitter and activated "playoff mode"
    You mean the year he was carrying a bunch of nobodies to the 4 seed before he got hurt on Christmas? Yeah LeBron's fault he can't take a team of scrubs to the playoffs when he's out half the year.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    You mean the year he was carrying a bunch of nobodies to the 4 seed before he got hurt on Christmas? Yeah LeBron's fault he can't take a team of scrubs to the playoffs when he's out half the year.
    Lebron in the east: 3 rings, 10 straight trips to the Finals

Lebron in the west: 1 bubble ring, missed the playoffs twice in 4 seasons

That's it and that's all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's it and that's all
    LOL butthurt that 38 year old LeBron crushes 38 year old Jordan.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's it and that's all
    LeBron playing in a dog conference for most of his career is somehow very overlooked. Or his 2007 finals road when Cleveland defeated only two 50% teams to gets to the conference finals... He's nowhere near a leader or even a winner Jordan was, or even Duncan... just imagine getting outplayed by JJ Barea in your prime on a superteam.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Does he really?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i mean... it is true, but why is it relevant, lebron isn't in the conversation with Jordan anymore. He needs to defend himself against the Duncans and Russells now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought you were ing about LeBron not making the playoffs at 38. Pick a ing lane.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i mean... it is true, but why is it relevant, lebron isn't in the conversation with Jordan anymore. He needs to defend himself against the Duncans and Russells now.
    Still eager to hear who all those Boston players better than LeBron were.

Could easily put him behind magic and a few boston players at this point

Thread Information