Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that ing psycho rose mygowan
    Literally in worse shape mentally than Kanye.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    never with either one of those women
    Planned Parenthood funnels money to the DNC and lines Hillary's pockets. That's why she is pissed.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Planned Parenthood funnels money to the DNC and lines Hillary's pockets. That's why she is pissed.
    How much money does that need?

Alleged Wisconsinite
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    PUBLIC SERVANT
    MOST QUALIFIED PERSON EVER!!!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still triggered by her!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still triggered by her!
    Seriously, Chris knows way more about her than anyone here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BREAKING: Ken Starr, who rose to fame as the special prosecutor that led to the impeachment of Bill Clinton, has died at age 76 due to complications from surgery.

The 39th solicitor general of the United States, Starr initially was appointed to investigate the death of White House Counsel Vince Foster and the financial dealings of Bill Clinton and his wife Hillary involving the Whitewater real estate development.

https://truthsocial.com/users/NewsMa...93136162621972

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BREAKING: Ken Starr, who rose to fame as the special prosecutor that led to the impeachment of Bill Clinton, has died at age 76 due to complications from surgery.

The 39th solicitor general of the United States, Starr initially was appointed to investigate the death of White House Counsel Vince Foster and the financial dealings of Bill Clinton and his wife Hillary involving the Whitewater real estate development.

https://truthsocial.com/users/NewsMa...93136162621972
    Don't forget getting Epstein a sweetheart deal and covering up rapes at Baylor, Beep-Boop!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Former President Bill Clinton, surveying the landscape and the ham-handed efforts at iden y politics was bereft, lamenting to a longtime friend in the fall of 2016 that Hillary’s campaign ‘could not sell p—y on a troop train,’” Grim writes.
    https://nypost.com/2023/12/12/news/b...op-train-book/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clinton is reportedly now helping President Biden with his 2024 re-election campaign, hosting a fundraiser for the in bent at her Washington, DC, home last month, according to NBC News.

Her role with the Biden campaign is expected to grow in the new year, the outlet reports.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Winester:::[[[Clinton is reportedly now helping President Biden with his 2024 re-election campaign, hosting a fundraiser for the in bent at her Washington, DC, home last month, according to NBC News.

Her role with the Biden campaign is expected to grow in the new year, the outlet reports.]]]

I called this many, many months ago...***ME***...and now it's beginning to surface on the street. The end game? Hillary as VP, Black Harris as P...they only have to get Biden to Election Night alive...he doesn't even have to be well AT ALL. And of course end up with more votes than his opponent(s). That's it & that's all. Within 30 days after getting sworn and Madonna don't show up again with her bomb threats and voila!...you s are set for what, as much as 16 years? + Genocide Joe's original 4.

You bas s. If you had the DINO's like we have our RINO's you'd be crawlin', those bellies a draggin', ya s, ya.

Thread Information