Page 431 of 436 FirstFirst ... 331381421427428429430431432433434435 ... LastLast
Results 10,751 to 10,775 of 10894
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TextWallSA

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Does Hur recommend any charges be brought against Biden?

Yes or no.
    No, because...

"We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory," "Based on our direct interactions with and observations of him, he is someone from whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him—by then a former president well into his eighties—of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness."

Did Biden illegally retain classified material as a private citizen?

Yes or no.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, because...

"We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory," "Based on our direct interactions with and observations of him, he is someone from whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him—by then a former president well into his eighties—of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness."

Wait. That doesn't explain everything.

Did Hur say there was enough evidence to prosecute Biden and that all Biden's reasons for retaining the information were nefarious?

Did Biden illegally retain classified material as a private citizen?

Yes or no.
    Hur doesn't really see it that way. I'll have to go along with his characterization:

And there is a marked difference between your Trump and Biden when it came to cooperation:

You got all worked up for yet another nothingburger.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Wait. That doesn't explain everything.

Did Hur say there was enough evidence to prosecute Biden and that all Biden's reasons for retaining the information were nefarious?

Hur doesn't really see it that way. I'll have to go along with his characterization:

And there is a marked difference between your Trump and Biden when it came to cooperation:

You got all worked up for yet another nothingburger.
    Simple yes or no dodge noted.

And Hur doesn't really see it that way...

Hur: ""My team and I conducted a thorough, independent investigation. We identified evidence that the president willfully retained classified materials after the end of his vice presidency when he was a private citizen."

Cooperation has nothing to do with 18 U.S.C 793 (e).

(e) Whoever having unauthorized possession
    of, access to, or control over any do ent,
    writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photo-
    graph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan,
    map, model, instrument, appliance, or note re-
    lating to the national defense, or information
    relating to the national defense which informa-
    tion the possessor has reason to believe could be
    used to the injury of the United States or to the
    advantage of any foreign nation, willfully com-
    municates, delivers, transmits or causes to be
    communicated, delivered, or transmitted, or at-
    tempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or
    cause to be communicated, delivered, or trans-
    mitted the same to any person not en led to
    receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails
    to deliver it to the officer or employee of the
    United States en led to receive it;
    https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/...p37-sec793.pdf

According to Jack Smith violations of Section 793 (e) require proof of three elements. (1) unauthorized possession of a do ent (2) that related to the national defense (3) by a defendant who willfully retained the do ent and failed to deliver it to the employee or officer en led to receive it.

Why is it so hard for you to just admit the DOJ are treating the same violation of Section 793 completely differently in order to take out the current admins political opponent? You know it's the truth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Simple yes or no dodge noted.

And Hur doesn't really see it that way...

Hur: ""My team and I conducted a thorough, independent investigation. We identified evidence that the president willfully retained classified materials after the end of his vice presidency when he was a private citizen."

Cooperation has nothing to do with 18 U.S.C 793 (e).

(e) Whoever having unauthorized possession
    of, access to, or control over any do ent,
    writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photo-
    graph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan,
    map, model, instrument, appliance, or note re-
    lating to the national defense, or information
    relating to the national defense which informa-
    tion the possessor has reason to believe could be
    used to the injury of the United States or to the
    advantage of any foreign nation, willfully com-
    municates, delivers, transmits or causes to be
    communicated, delivered, or transmitted, or at-
    tempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or
    cause to be communicated, delivered, or trans-
    mitted the same to any person not en led to
    receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails
    to deliver it to the officer or employee of the
    United States en led to receive it;
    https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/...p37-sec793.pdf

According to Jack Smith violations of Section 793 (e) require proof of three elements. (1) unauthorized possession of a do ent (2) that related to the national defense (3) by a defendant who willfully retained the do ent and failed to deliver it to the employee or officer en led to receive it.

Why is it so hard for you to just admit the DOJ are treating the same violation of Section 793 completely differently in order to take out the current admins political opponent? You know it's the truth.
    Where did Hur use the word illegally?l for Biden's retention 9f do ents?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Why is this so hard for any of you to just admit it and say you are happy it's happening in an effort to take out Trump? lol bunch of ing pussies on an anonymous message board.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is this so hard for any of you to just admit it and say you are happy it's happening in an effort to take out Trump? lol bunch of ing pussies on an anonymous message board.
    Illegally is your characterization. You need to show Hur's. Biden absolutely had the do ents. No doubt.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is it so hard for you to admit the difference in the cir stances? They're laid out by the same source you came out of message board hiding to spam.

And lol at a Pizzagate pusher expecting people to engage him in a good faith argument. That ship has sailed, clown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump would've skated with not even a hearing like this had he only cooperated like Joe did.

It's all Trump’s fault.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump would've skated with not even a hearing like this had he only cooperated like Joe did.

It's all Trump’s fault.
    ...absolutely, he made President.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Illegally is your characterization. You need to show Hur's. Biden absolutely had the do ents. No doubt.
    Illegality is based on 18 U.S.C 793 (e).

Biden absolutely retained them illegally. No doubt.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Why is it so hard for you to admit the difference in the cir stances? They're laid out by the same source you came out of message board hiding to spam.

And lol at a Pizzagate pusher expecting people to engage him in a good faith argument. That ship has sailed, clown.
    There is no difference in cir stances if 18 U.S.C 793 (e) is being applied correctly and without bias.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no difference in cir stances if 18 U.S.C 793 (e) is being applied correctly and without bias.
    The law is frequently applied differently towards those who show remorse/cooperation vs. those who do not. This is not new territory.

As long as Mr. Trump continues to insist he's above the law, I welcome the law coming full force at him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why didn't Hur say that when he had the chance?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The law is frequently applied differently towards those who show remorse/cooperation vs. those who do not. This is not new territory.

As long as Mr. Trump continues to insist he's above the law, I welcome the law coming full force at him.
    Remorse has nothing to do with 18 U.S.C 793 (e).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Also, DOJ and FBI understand that after a POTUS or VPOTUS leaves office, happens and give former executives enormous deference in these matters. Both Biden and your Trump were given chances to cooperate and have "no harm, no foul" declared.

Your Trump absolutely failed to take advantage of his privilege when given this chance to get off scot-free. His do ent fiasco would've lasted one week in the media had he just given them back. Why do you think he failed so miserably in doing the simplest, most advantageous thing Joe succeeded in doing?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

...those who made President without permission.

...and all others.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is your argument here that Trump needs to be afforded even more privilege to cover his crimes you say Trump committed and Hur says Trump aggravated with his stupid obstruction conspiracy?

Amazing if true.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    T S A

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

a defendant who willfully retained the do ent and failed to deliver it to the employee or officer en led to receive it.

Biden and your Trump were given a another opportunity to deliver the do ents to the National Archives.

That's how these things work.

Why didn't your Trump take the opportunity to just deliver the do ents and instead actively hid them, aggravating the crime you admit he committed?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I specifically said "applied." I guess you're ignoring that. Let me try again.

Man gets caught walking out of the grocery store with a can of Celsius he didn't pay for, hands it back and says I'm sorry, typically gets to walk away.

Man gets caught walking out of the grocery store with a can of Celsius he didn't pay for, runs away screaming "I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG! I DON'T HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS! THIS IS A WITCH HUNT!", might get treated differently.

Same rule. Don't walk out of the store with something you didn't pay for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You seem new to the concept of law enforcement.

Man gets caught walking out of the grocery store with a can of Celsius he didn't pay for, hands it back and says I'm sorry, typically gets to walk away.

Man gets caught walking out of the grocery store with a can of Celsius he didn't pay for, runs away screaming "I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG! I DON'T HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS! THIS IS A WITCH HUNT!", might get treated differently.
    Actually the man tosses the can to his employee and tells him to fly it to New Jersey before the manager catches up to the man

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    a defendant who willfully retained the do ent and failed to deliver it to the employee or officer en led to receive it.

Biden and your Trump were given a another opportunity to deliver the do ents to the National Archives.

That's how these things work.

Why didn't your Trump take the opportunity to just deliver the do ents and instead actively hid them, aggravating the crime you admit he committed?
    Biden illegally retained these do ents and failed to deliver them to the employee or officer en led to receive them since 2017. Watching you try and spin this is flat out embarrassing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden illegally retained these do ents and failed to deliver them to the employee or officer en led to receive them since 2017. Watching you try and spin this is flat out embarrassing.
    This is what actually happened, TSA. There is no spin.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I specifically said "applied." I guess you're ignoring that. Let me try again.

Same rule. Don't walk out of the store with something you didn't pay for.
    Trying to make this terrible analogy for the application of 18 U.S.C 793 (e).

You should have not “tried again”

Thread Information