My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Now we can take strikes in city streets, because we have fire missiles, and we have fancy things with blades,” he said. “We develop all these capabilities, but we don’t use them to buy down risk for civilians. We just use them so we can make attacks that maybe we couldn’t do before.”
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...an-deaths.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/19/m...civilians.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, the most precise in history is probably a true statement but it's all relative. Compared to fire bombing Dresden, Nuking Nagasaki or "Rolling Thunder' in Viet Nam it's definitely more precise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, the most precise in history is probably a true statement but it's all relative. Compared to fire bombing Dresden, Nuking Nagasaki or "Rolling Thunder' in Viet Nam it's definitely more precise.
    Great takeaway

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This precision only started after January 2021.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This precision only started after January 2021.
    Pretty much

Not that it matters to leftists of course

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's very true that Biden stopped the bombs and brought the troops home. kudos for that.

it's also true that the financial holds the US Treasury put on Afghanistan may kill more people in one year than 20 years of war did. Biden seems pretty frim on letting Afghanistan starve, we will see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's very true that Biden stopped the bombs and brought the troops home. kudos for that.

it's also true that the financial holds the US Treasury put on Afghanistan may kill more people in one year than 20 years of war did. Biden seems pretty frim on letting Afghanistan starve, we will see.
    Yeah we know how much leftists care about the Middle East and they don't just pretend to care about it or anything so they can complain about the us or whatever. Entire Middle East but Israel is like a backwards hole where women have no rights and people have to live under Sharia law you know but that's the US and the west's fault.

Ive honestly never in my entire life heard a leftist bring up anything about the Middle East where they couldn't try to pin some negative on the US. I remember when my girlfriend at the time was talking about this Qandeel Blaloch honor killing thing she watched that was on 20/20 or whatever. Ask a bunch of my leftist Middle East expert friends about it none of them had heard of it. No angle to blame it on the US so no point in caring about that life or the millions like it over there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah we know how much leftists care about the Middle East and they don't just pretend to care about it or anything so they can complain about the us or whatever. Entire Middle East but Israel is like a backwards hole where women have no rights and people have to live under Sharia law you know but that's the US and the west's fault.

Ive honestly never in my entire life heard a leftist bring up anything about the Middle East where they couldn't try to pin some negative on the US. I remember when my girlfriend at the time was talking about this Qandeel Blaloch honor killing thing she watched that was on 20/20 or whatever. Ask a bunch of my leftist Middle East expert friends about it none of them had heard of it. No angle to blame it on the US so no point in caring about that life or the millions like it over there
    Cool rant. Also, a non-sequitur.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Afghanistan isn't in the Middle east, btw. It's a South Asian country.

Not that that would make any difference to your ignorant ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah I'm very ignorant for instance I haven't seen a single prominent leftist like on Twitter or that I know who spent four years ranting about drones when Obama was President (then got silent as a church mouse for four years from 2017 to January 2021) kiss Biden's ass for getting out of Afghanistan (which they said he would never do) and for nearly ending drones which they always claim he would never do.

They care a lot about it obviously so that's why I'm sure they're ecstatic that the drones are like 99% reduced but are just too shy to say so. I I mean if I had an issue that was that pivotal important to me and it was almost completely wiped out overnight oh my God I probably too happy for words too.

Some das ly fiends are starting threads to try and move the goal post on message boards and stuff that I've seen...kind of embarrassing stuff to be honest.
    Guess they're too ecstatic about trying to get Israel out of that area and leaving the area for Palestine so the imperialist will leave and they can be free to go back to being themselves

I just hope the Israeli women can stay and enjoy the paradise
    Last edited by Isitjustme?; 12-22-2021 at 03:52 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey progress!!

But to get serious for like 2 seconds imagine you're so deranged with your anti-us, anti-west nonsense this is the people you reflexively lie yourself with when you trying to be a freedom fighter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much

Not that it matters to leftists of course

Two random people in the world said otherwise.

e the football

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

in-fighting. My work is done here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The notion that human lives matter only if they are western liberals or ruled by western liberals is an odd one. It's not a matter of being anti-western, it's a matter of opposing a particular US policy with life and death consequences. Saying their lives don't matter because they don't resemble us doesn't answer the objection but only underscores your moral derangement.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 12-22-2021 at 11:11 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Talking about me and punching "leftists" more or less ignores the topical material, but DMC and ItsJustMe were both like

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, reviewing records to determine how many civilians the US military killed is leftism how? Isn't it just basic journalism?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "moderates" and conservatives alike make a big show of licking police badges and combat boots. not doing so would be anti-western, I guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The notion that human lives matter only if they are western liberals or ruled by western liberals is an odd one. It's not a matter of being anti-western, it's a matter of opposing a particular US policy with life and death consequences. Saying their lives don't matter because they don't resemble us doesn't answer the objection but only underscores your moral derangement.
    Nobody said that These people you pretend to care about who are the main target of the drone strikes are in many cases people who have the bloods of thousands of Arabs on their hands. I hated to admit it at the time since don't like giving Trump credit but Qasem Soleimani alone is like taking out 10 Ted Bundys. I know you don't care about the victims of people like him of course since can't score lefty points by doing that. Looks like you still even in this argument never hear a leftist like yourself ever mentioned anything about the Middle East where you can't play in the US or the West for it so not sure where you're going oh who you think you're fooling

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The minute the US and the West were to hypothetically leave the Middle East there would not be a single leftist in the world to pretend to give a about it anymore. I'm supposed to believe people like OP that if the "colonizers" leave the West Bank and the Israel region that right then they'll start giving a bunch of pressure on the Palestinians in terms of their ing treating women like dogs and everything I'm sure you guys are just waiting for that point to start doing that not like you would totally ignore the region once there's nothing to blame the west on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody said that These people you pretend to care about who are the main target of the drone strikes are in many cases people who have the bloods of thousands of Arabs on their hands. I hated to admit it at the time since don't like giving Trump credit but Qasem Soleimani alone is like taking out 10 Ted Bundys. I know you don't care about the victims of people like him of course since can't score lefty points by doing that. Looks like you still even in this argument never hear a leftist like yourself ever mentioned anything about the Middle East where you can't play in the US or the West for it so not sure where you're going oh who you think you're fooling
    def has the air of incantation against a ritual enemy.

I'm not the NYT, and even if I was, you barely addressed that.

You made broad generalizations to include South Asia in the Middle East

U dummy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apropos of nothing here of course

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Old man yells at cloud.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Odd you went to work but then sequestered from your wife. Aren't all lives just as important?

Thread Information