UCLA Bruins
    Ugh morning dewpoint is 78

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Looks like there is some relief at the end of the tunnel though. No more 100 degree days after September 10th.
    Weather.com would like a word

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Weather.com would like a word

I'm in Michigan right now and the high today was 66 and overcast and tomorrow it's 68. I'm going hiking after I get done with my lawyer appointment and matchmaker appointment. Feel free to hate me.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    matchmaker appointment?

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    matchmaker appointment?
    yeah, to get a good looking white fit michigan wife my age/height who can cook.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    43 degrees right now in Grand Rapids. Eat me, exas.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    matchmaker appointment?
    Definitely better than staying single, no?

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    42 in your neck of the woods in Montana Mark Celibate

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I want to move up here full time. I'd even brave the 2 months of very harsh winter in exchange for eighty-sixing the 7-8 months of brutal hot summer.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    yeah, to get a good looking white fit michigan wife my age/height who can cook.
    If she's free of vices, and can/will cook for you, grab her, Ange.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    43 degrees right now in Grand Rapids. Eat me, exas.
    Ugh our high is supposed to be 89 this time of year

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Definitely better than staying single, no?
    Somewhat

Guys who are always single year after year usually either are autistic and have weird habits or develop them due to being isolated all the time.

however, there’s nothing gier than a “man” who always has to be in a relationship to be happy or constantly bragging about “muh wife” who is likely fat with no redeeming characteristics about her.

the real “Chad” move is to go the black culture route and impregnate multiple baby mommas and never having a relationship with the kid. Spread your seed but ample amounts of money to where child support barely makes a dent in the wallet while still having the free time to do what you want

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Somewhat

Guys who are always single year after year usually either are autistic and have weird habits or develop them due to being isolated all the time.

however, there’s nothing gier than a “man” who always has to be in a relationship to be happy or constantly bragging about “muh wife” who is likely fat with no redeeming characteristics about her.

the real “Chad” move is to go the black culture route and impregnate multiple baby mommas and never having a relationship with the kid. Spread your seed but ample amounts of money to where child support barely makes a dent in the wallet while still having the free time to do what you want

sadly, that's been my life for a few years now, but just with one child with a black ex

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Ugh our high is supposed to be 89 this time of year

Currently in Wisconsin heading west

-> MN -> SD -> WY -> UT -> NV -> UT -> CO -> NM -> TX

I'll be back in Texas this Sunday/Monday, not looking forward to it.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    If she's free of vices, and can/will cook for you, grab her, Ange.
    Absolutely. Dropped 3 stacks on a matchmaker (in person, a really good one, 5 star better business bureau one with a real matchmaker who's a conservative in the Grand Rapids Michigan area, and not that online/ "its just lunch" scammy matchmaker bullcrap) -- I hope it shall be worth it.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    though admittedly it's not gy to brag about it when she's hot as and you're clearly the hottest couple in the club by a country mile like me with my tall, pasty, dark hair and beautiful last ex on by birthday this past March in Fat Antonio tbh. The Martini bar on the North side near Castle Hills and North Star Mall.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Have gotten 2 solid nights' sleep in the car in IL and WI two of the last three days sandwiched around a hotel stay in Michigan. Probably trucking straight through tonight sleeping in turns and then we'll be able to check in the southwest Wyoming hotel by 3pm tomorrow MDT.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Absolutely. Dropped 3 stacks on a matchmaker (in person, a really good one, 5 star better business bureau one with a real matchmaker who's a conservative in the Grand Rapids Michigan area, and not that online/ "its just lunch" scammy matchmaker bullcrap) -- I hope it shall be worth it.
    Hope it works out for you, fellow. You've been thru a wringer that's for certain.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    though admittedly it's not gy to brag about it when she's hot as and you're clearly the hottest couple in the club by a country mile like me with my tall, pasty, dark hair and beautiful last ex on by birthday this past March in Fat Antonio tbh. The Martini bar on the North side near Castle Hills and North Star Mall.
    meh, “hottest couple” thing is overrated tbh. You’ll just attract bags or , in my case, short f@gs just try to start sh1t with you. Just find a good loyal one, and don’t try to be mr and mrs Instagram influencer.

also, be careful. These days women know men are getting tired of the SJW/thotting around stuff and are pretending to be “conservative” and wanting to bring back “traditional values” just another way to pull the wool over your eyes. I’m seeing someone now, but before that I had several dates and was seeing a serious uptick in generic phrases like “men are men, women are women” and “fathers are important , we need more fathers” etc…they’ve got a sixth sense in keeping up with the times and feeding men up to date bullsh1t rofl

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    meh, “hottest couple” thing is overrated tbh. You’ll just attract bags or , in my case, short f@gs just try to start sh1t with you. Just find a good loyal one, and don’t try to be mr and mrs Instagram influencer.

also, be careful. These days women know men are getting tired of the SJW/thotting around stuff and are pretending to be “conservative” and wanting to bring back “traditional values” just another way to pull the wool over your eyes. I’m seeing someone now, but before that I had several dates and was seeing a serious uptick in generic phrases like “men are men, women are women” and “fathers are important , we need more fathers” etc…they’ve got a sixth sense in keeping up with the times and feeding men up to date bullsh1t rofl
    there's a difference between buying a cheap online dating subscription like match or eharmony vs. investing several thousand into a legitimate matchmaker service with unlimited hold time imo.

I'm in Denver today and the weather is pleasant. Yesterday in Rock Springs Wyoming and even more pleasant. Driving back to later today.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    49 degree low in Denver (Aurora CO), 54 right now

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Mark Celibate

are you still living/spending summers in Montana? Or did you have to move back to DFW which is basically to suc b and comply to big corporate's "RTO" (return to office) policy yet?

I will never comply

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I, for one, will never comply

BigCorp, BigDonor, BigTech, BigPharma etc #based

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Mark Celibate

are you still living/spending summers in Montana? Or did you have to move back to DFW which is basically to suc b and comply to big corporate's "RTO" (return to office) policy yet?

I will never comply

sons, I'd rather cut off my testicles with a malaria-infested rusted knife...yes, I'm still 100% remote in Montana. Despite getting lectured by Gen Z recruiters about how I'm missing out on all these great $50k a year, 5 days onsite, 24/7 oncall jobs in the Utopia that is the Big D - Dallas, TX...I think I made the right move. funny thing is all these recruiters that call me and tell me how great Dallas, TX is, don't even live there rofl

As the Gen Xers/Boomers continue to retire, there's very few Millenials or Zoomers in my field so I have the leverage to laugh and hang up the phone anytime somebody mentions "onsite". I actually did fly back to DFW recently, as soon as I went outside the airport there were two homeless looking black guys with their pants down in a boxing match arguing about which one was "blacker" than the other....also, I noticed every white male had this "I want to shoot myself" look on their face. It's amazing the lengths the white man will go to torture himself: living in the sh!ttiest areas, horrible bosses, horrible jobs, etc just to preserve hope that their fat wives MAY blow them twice a year
    Last edited by Mark Celibate; 09-23-2023 at 10:48 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    49 degree low in Denver (Aurora CO), 54 right now
    ing 100 forecast here today and tomorrow

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...338&lon=-98.47

Thread Information