My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got CRUSHED. did anyone in here vote for it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What was it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it about how cows do not fart due to the small size of their intestines or how modern armies do not use fork lifts to move palletized munitions?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The anti Prop A crew did a great job at fearmongering

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It passed easily in Austin, not sure how similar they were. I voted for it, prop b was garbage here. Cops definitely did not want to be held accountable for misdeeds

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The anti Prop A crew did a great job at fearmongering
    not prosectuting under theft under 750 wasn't anyone fearmongering, i'm not a far right guy by any means and I wouldn't support that

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got CRUSHED. did anyone in here vote for it?
    We all voted against it in this family

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not prosectuting under theft under 750 wasn't anyone fearmongering, i'm not a far right guy by any means and I wouldn't support that
    I mean, it's not that they're not prosecuting, they're giving them a citation like a speeding ticket for a misdemeanor.

I did think the 750 threshold was high tho, but then again they have discretion right now to go either way when it
    Last edited by Blake; 05-07-2023 at 02:21 PM.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I mean, it's not that they're not prosecuting, they're giving them a citation like a speeding ticket for a misdemeanor.

I did think the 750 threshold was high tho, but then again they have discretion right now to go either way when it
    750 doesn't buy what it used to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait, Prop A (in SA) seems to be a weird-ass thing where there were like five separate measures being lumped together. Who would want that? Feels like a lot of that would've passed as separate measures.

Prop A in Austin passing is awesome. Really glad Prop B got on. The police union is anti-democratic as .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    750 doesn't buy what it used to.
    So therefore, shoplifting is okay amirite?

Wait, Prop A (in SA) seems to be a weird-ass thing where there were like five separate measures being lumped together. Who would want that? Feels like a lot of that would've passed as separate measures.
    Not only that, it's illegal as for a local jurisdiction to override pretty specific state-level laws regarding cannabis and abortion, tbh. The State of Texas would sue the out of SA and lib s would pay up and go to jail.

Prop A in Austin passing is awesome. Really glad Prop B got on. The police union is anti-democratic as .
    "Muh Dem00cracy"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^ MAGA detected

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    So therefore, shoplifting is okay amirite?
    No, but neither is speeding and you don't get put in jail for speeding most of the time.

Loss prevention departments often wait until the offender has collected enough to cons ute a felony before apprehension, so they don't come back. Otherwise it ties up the court systems.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I know about it is what the fearmongers have been spouting... plus I don't live in city limits so I couldn't vote one way or the other. But from the little I have heard, the idea was to free up cops to stay on the streets instead of arresting and booking somebody who will be released in a matter of hours anyway, and to stop clogging up the courts with small potatoes. It wouldn't have made running out on your restaurant bill legal, nor would it have made pot or abortion legal. It just streamlines policy for the reasons above.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, but neither is speeding and you don't get put in jail for speeding most of the time.

Loss prevention departments often wait until the offender has collected enough to cons ute a felony before apprehension, so they don't come back. Otherwise it ties up the court systems.
    Another thing they do and should do more of is, for any petty theft, "so they don't come back" have the on-site police have a word with them regarding criminal tresspassing, i.e. if they return to the store that's a (possibly felony) CT charge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It passed easily in Austin, not sure how similar they were. I voted for it, prop b was garbage here. Cops definitely did not want to be held accountable for misdeeds
    yep

Thread Information