Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    I figure there's enough good strong P-1's here to discuss all the sweet, clean radio talk on The Ticket in Dallas. Have good and get give.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    fat joe left atlantic

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

vaginal slice born born
    Last edited by Spurminator; 05-31-2007 at 09:00 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    I'm actually very excited about BaD radio's show today. More excited than I ought to be, considering the reason I'm jazzed is because the "O-Face" guy from Office Space is going to be interviewed. But his 2 minutes of fame in that movie were pure gold.

I think the Guest Booking League is a great concept (the guy from Life Goes On was greatness), but the actual interviews are almost always a major whip. Today though I'm looking forward to the guest.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans

vaginal slice born born
    Excellent post, sir, thank you for your courage.

Nothing makes my Friday morning more than hearing that and then George's violent reaction afterwards.

Name you'd love to touch maxpower's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Good point.

p.s.
    to listen to the Ticket on the go...

mms://1.uni7.susq.streamaudio.com/KTCK_AM

I know it works on treos and q's.

baby arm.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    e-brake was great this morning.

"put your butt in me..."

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Last night's broadcast of Guys' Night Out was hilarious. Those are the events that I know will never, ever happen at our podunk excuse of a sports station.

i listened up till 8pm, it was that entertaining.

Gordon Keith is beyond funny.

Doesn't that make sense to you, or is your brain that dumb that you can't even get that? pussyface's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    ...it was only a matter of time before you created a thread like this, mono.

you have been blatantly shoplifting/plaigarizing the ticket's schtick (for instance crowbarring in gordon keith's "indie rock guy"/"indie film guy" into everything w/o giving credit) for months now and its nice to see you finally acknowledge where you get all the material that you mimic like a parrot.

you are about as cool/original as those people that saw 'borat' and still think its funny to run around saying 'niiiice' and those type of catch phrases because it was funny in the original source material.

...welcome to Hackville, pal. Population you, Dane Cook, and Carlos Mencia.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    you have been blatantly shoplifting/plaigarizing the ticket's schtick (for instance crowbarring in gordon keith's "indie rock guy"/"indie film guy" into everything w/o giving credit) for months now and its nice to see you finally acknowledge where you get all the material that you mimic like a parrot.
    i've acknowleged on several occasions that I am a P-1 and have also named Gordon Keith as my leader, and I've credited Gordon's humor at times too. But thanks for not doing your research before talking out of your ass. We can always count on pussyface to give a good laugh by talking , but owning himself by doing something ing re ed like 1) not knowing what the he's talking about, and 2) "siccophants"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    (for instance crowbarring in gordon keith's "indie rock guy"/"indie film guy" into everything w/o giving credit)
    btw Gordon doesn't do "indie film guy" that's Rhyner. he also doesn't do "indie rock guy" (that's usually Corby making fun of Danny), you're probably thinking of his "Chris McKinley" character. thanks for playing, though.

and Rhyner's dead.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    pussyface is so Chris-Chris it's not even funny.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The ticket licks donkey balls.

Doesn't that make sense to you, or is your brain that dumb that you can't even get that? pussyface's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    pussyface is so Chris-Chris it's not even funny.
    your gay ticket-speak is not funny, fanboy. any monkey can regurgitate other peoples jokes without putting any spin on them at all, it just doesn't say much for you being a funny, original or interesting person.

i haven't been able to listen to the ticket in years since i no longer live in DFW but always enjoyed the station.

as far as radio stations/personalities that rip off or if you want to be polite "are inspired by" howard stern go, it is by far one of the better and less hacky ones.
    Last edited by pussyface; 06-02-2007 at 02:07 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    i've acknowleged on several occasions that I am a P-1 and have also named Gordon Keith as my leader, and I've credited Gordon's humor at times too. But thanks for not doing your research before talking out of your ass. We can always count on pussyface to give a good laugh by talking , but owning himself by doing something ing re ed like 1) not knowing what the he's talking about, and 2) "siccophants"
    first of all, you sound like the guy who shot john lennon with all this "he is my leader" bull . how old are you?

second of all, is the "siccophants" thing all you got? i have misspelled easier words than that and very while might do so in the future, so keep looking out for that so you can crush me even harder. i am very sensitive about such personal matters as my ability to correctly spell SAT-vocab words on the fly. ...that stuff ain't just lame message board talking, it really hits home (on top of being really, really, funny!)

thats all for now,
    pussyface.

ps: who would you rather get ed by, gordon keith on ktck or leo dicaprio in ' anic'?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    your gay ticket-speak is not funny, fanboy. any monkey can regurgitate other peoples jokes without putting any spin on them at all, it just doesn't say much for you being a funny, original or interesting person.

i haven't been able to listen to the ticket in years since i no longer live in DFW but always enjoyed the station.

as far as radio stations/personalities that rip off or if you want to be polite "are inspired by" howard stern go, it is by far one of the better and less hacky ones.

"we're all having fun here, no?"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    at least he is not quoting vex or walter's name.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    first of all, you sound like the guy who shot john lennon with all this "he is my leader" bull . how old are you?

second of all, is the "siccophants" thing all you got? i have misspelled easier words than that and very while might do so in the future, so keep looking out for that so you can crush me even harder. i am very sensitive about such personal matters as my ability to correctly spell SAT-vocab words on the fly. ...that stuff ain't just lame message board talking, it really hits home (on top of being really, really, funny!)

thats all for now,
    pussyface.

ps: who would you rather get ed by, gordon keith on ktck or leo dicaprio in ' anic'?
    the "leader" schtick is a ticket thing, but whatever. again, you try to talk when you have no clue what's going on.

as far as your "spelling" goes, i just find it insanely hilarious that someone tries to pass himself off as some sort of ultra-intellectual who thinks of his views on politics, entertainment, and even sports as the ultimate high-minded opinion that nobody on earch could possibly ever disagree with, yet he spells like a re ed 8 year old and can't google search for cheap plane tickets.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    balls hangin' down...
    balls hangin' down...
    balls hangin' down...
    BALLS HANGIN' DOWN...
    BALLS HANGIN' DOWN!!!

stay hard monosylab1k!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

thats all for now,
    pussyface.

that wasn't the question. do ya like your job?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Excellent post, sir, thank you for your courage.

Nothing makes my Friday morning more than hearing that and then George's violent reaction afterwards.
    what about "bloody-handed, quiver-lipped georgie on my doorstep at 3am"?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    the "leader" schtick is a ticket thing, but whatever. again, you try to talk when you have no clue what's going on.

as far as your "spelling" goes, i just find it insanely hilarious that someone tries to pass himself off as some sort of ultra-intellectual who thinks of his views on politics, entertainment, and even sports as the ultimate high-minded opinion that nobody on earch could possibly ever disagree with, yet he spells like a re ed 8 year old and can't google search for cheap plane tickets.
    "i just find it insanely hilarious..."
    who the talks like this? ...how old are you?

"tries to pass himself off as some sort of ultra-intellectual"
    ??? I give my opinions in no uncertain terms just like any number of other posters here. claiming 'ultra-intellectual' status? you are basing this on nothing other than, apparently, as a complement to my writing and reasoning abilities. if they come across as 'ultra-intellectual' it is only on the merit of my writing and ideas, not by some self-proclomation. Thanks for the kind words.

"high-minded"
    here you go again rattling off ticket-terminology and passing it off as your own sort of speech. you are not mike rhyner and never will be no matter how many times you masturbate to his likeness on your old VHS copies of TicketTV.

"earch"
    im pretty sure you meant to write 'earth.' if i didn't have 20 things more personal and more humorous to rip on you for, I guess I could just say over and over again that you don't know how to spell the word 'earth.'

...than again, i guess its okay for you to mispell any word no matter how basic it is, because yr writing/posts wouldn't give anyone the impression that you are an intellegent, well-reasoned, articulate person in the first place. since my posts display those traits, i'm held to a higher standard and misspellings are ground for ridicule.

........its lonely at the top. whaaa!
    Last edited by pussyface; 06-03-2007 at 06:15 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    "i just find it insanely hilarious..."
    who the talks like this? ...how old are you?

"tries to pass himself off as some sort of ultra-intellectual"
    ??? I give my opinions in no uncertain terms just like any number of other posters here. claiming 'ultra-intellectual' status? you are basing this on nothing other than, apparently, as a complement to my writing and reasoning abilities. if they come across as 'ultra-intellectual' it is only on the merit of my writing and ideas, not by some self-proclomation. Thanks for the kind words.

"high-minded"
    here you go again rattling off ticket-terminology and passing it off as your own sort of speech. you are not mike rhyner and never will be no matter how many times you masturbate to his likeness on your old VHS copies of TicketTV.

"earch"
    im pretty sure you meant to write 'earth.' if i didn't have 20 things more personal and more humorous to rip on you for, I guess I could just say over and over again that you don't know how to spell the word 'earth.'

...than again, i guess its okay for you to mispell any word no matter how basic it is, because yr writing/posts wouldn't give anyone the impression that you are an intellegent, well-reasoned, articulate person in the first place. since my posts display those traits, i'm held to a higher standard and misspellings are ground for ridicule.

........its lonely at the top. whaaa!
    since when was the term "high-minded" a ticket exclusive phrase? I'm pretty sure all of America has used that word long before the ticket ever came into existence. but you're the one that's studied the history of the english language and knows how to aptly use words like "siccophants".

seriously puss-puss, wipe the blood off your vag. i've never seen anyone get so pissy over people ripping on him. the only reason i even bother to respond to your is for INSANE HILARITY like "siccophants". i guess you didn't hook up with any "hot babes" (or dudes) at the funeral. oh well, you can always scout at the local YMCA.

oh congratulations, you made it thru an entire post without any disdain-filled mentions of "house", "24", or "boondock saints" while simultaneously name-dropping woody allen or pedro almodovar as being some sort of barometer as to whether or not people can live up to your high standards of entertainment. you also didn't say gy once. good work.

p.s.

if they come across as 'ultra-intellectual' it is only on the merit of my writing and ideas, not by some self-proclomation. Thanks for the kind words.
    Last edited by monosylab1k; 06-03-2007 at 07:12 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    what about "bloody-handed, quiver-lipped georgie on my doorstep at 3am"?

Or how about Back-Door Georgie trying to sneak into New Fine Arts undetected

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    Let's get back on topic people...pussyface is still pissed about the fact that no matter how much he tries, he can't get the best of me on a Spurs message board. While he's off crying into a bottle of Smirnoff Arctic Berry and planning a long night of masturbation, we can get back to Ticket talk.

Anybody going to Summer Bash this year?

Thread Information