PDA

View Full Version : Murder of my uncle; What should I do?

Brutalis
07-30-2008, 07:12 PM
Well I am named after my dads older brother who died in 1970. He was 23 years old and a Navy Sailor. Not only was it planned for me to carry his name, but it just so happened I came out looking just like him. Blond hair, blue eyes, pale skin. Irish is in our family but it skips to one person in each generation. It caught my uncle, and it caught me.

Anyways in 1970 him and his wife got pregnant. His wife's family never liked him for unknown reasons. From my dads opinion, and my aunts and other uncle, he was a good guy. Just a southern boy with good manners that was not a fighter or an ill to do person. Our family is from Arkansas, and hers from Mississippi. Later in the year during her pregnancy one night my uncle was beat to a pulp by her brothers, and drowned in a mud puddle. The coroners office could barely ID the body, as he was beaten pretty badly. However, from what my grandpa says her family "ran that town" and no foul play was even considered as he believed the cops were paid to stay quiet.

My grandpa tried to get an autopsy report done, but it was refused by his wife. My uncle had already had a burial pot picked out in his hometown of Bauxite where he wanted to be buried yet his wife buried him in some town in Mississippi called "Europa" he calls it but is not sure.

Regardless to the fact the family had to go down to Mississippi for the funeral as his wife would not let his body leave to go to it's proper place and refused any answers to my grandpa.

Well I am named after him, and I feel some kind of bond with him. I feel like I need to do something about this and I just don't know what. I found two women in the state of Miss. by her name, both have addresses and only one has a phone number. I know if it was a cover up she will not talk. So I'm just not sure how to go about this or if I should do anything at all. I somehow feel something isn't right and should be done though.

Thoughts?

PakiDan
07-30-2008, 07:16 PM
Whoa... I know a guy who can 'get' the truth out of her if you're willing not to ask any questions... Really though... have you thought about hiring a PI?

E20
07-30-2008, 07:18 PM
If you look like your uncle and have the same name, disguise yoruself to look like your uncle even more and scare the shit out of her.

MajorMike
07-30-2008, 07:19 PM
Ask his kid.

Brutalis
07-30-2008, 07:19 PM
If you look like your uncle and have the same name, disguise yoruself to look like your uncle even more and scare the shit out of her.

:lmao we are twins. That is a funny idea right there.

Brutalis
07-30-2008, 07:20 PM
Ask his kid.

Don't know what ever happened to the kid or that she even carried through with the pregnancy. Nothing..

Brutalis
07-30-2008, 07:21 PM
Whoa... I know a guy who can 'get' the truth out of her if you're willing not to ask any questions... Really though... have you thought about hiring a PI?

So do I. I know some Blood that would reek havoc on that town just cause I saved an OG's life a couple years ago. But nah.

PI's are really expensive, and with such little evidence I don't know that it would help at all.

thispego
07-30-2008, 07:27 PM
find this woman. find out how old her brothers are. if they are 65 years or older you should be ok, might have to wait few years till they become more fragile. when the time is right beat them to a pulp and drown them in mud puddles and ask them how they like it.

Destro
07-30-2008, 09:57 PM
get a mask and a cape

Kori Ellis
07-30-2008, 10:30 PM
What a horrible story. What do you want to come of your investigation? Do you want to prosecute her brothers? Do you just want to know what happened and why?

To begin your investigation, you can get a copy of their marriage certificate from the state. Then use the information on the marriage certificate (i.e. her date of birth) and call the two women who you think might be her and find out if one of them is her. Many years have passed and maybe she will talk to you about it, maybe not. If not, try to find her child by your uncle. Even if you never find out the truth, that child is your cousin and you probably could have a good relationship with him/her as you'd share the bond of your uncle.

tlongII
07-30-2008, 10:55 PM
I predict you won't do shit.

marini martini
07-30-2008, 11:56 PM
Find her address, send a picture, with a note, that says............."I'm Baaaaack":toast

BacktoBasics
07-31-2008, 09:50 AM
Just don't take your hatred out on innocent relatives. Murder the ones involved. Have a good alibi and don't be messy about it.

Be careful how you go about poking around you may end up dead too. Don't be a nignog about it either....leave the camera and camcorder at home.

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-31-2008, 09:55 AM
If you do anything, the first step I'd take is asking Kori to erase this thread.

Rappin' Shaq
07-31-2008, 09:56 AM
Homey do like a G and go at this shit hard
Load up tha Glock and start fillin' up the graveyards
Right before you send a fool to his final resting place
Look him in the eye and say "tell me how my ass taste!"

johnsmith
07-31-2008, 09:56 AM
This sounds like a perfect job for Patrick Swayze (not the gay one from Dirty Dancing) but the bouncer one from Roadhouse.

I mean come on. You have a small southern town run by a redneck family that kills and hurts people that get in their way.

So what you need to do is open up a small dance hall outside of town, hire the Swayze, and sit back and watch the mayhem unfold.

leemajors
07-31-2008, 10:09 AM
leave well enough alone.

BigBeezie
07-31-2008, 10:10 AM
This sounds like a perfect job for Patrick Swayze (not the gay one from Dirty Dancing) but the bouncer one from Roadhouse.

I mean come on. You have a small southern town run by a redneck family that kills and hurts people that get in their way.

So what you need to do is open up a small dance hall outside of town, hire the Swayze, and sit back and watch the mayhem unfold.

I was thinking more along the lines of Swayze from that movie Next of Kin.

Supreme_Being
07-31-2008, 10:10 AM
Google is your friend.

2centsworth
07-31-2008, 10:11 AM
show up at her door, tell her your understanding of the story, tell her about your connection to your uncle, and then ask her for her side of the story. Then listen.

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-31-2008, 10:13 AM
I was thinking more along the lines of Swayze from that movie Next of Kin.

This is a job for vengeful spirit from Ghost Swayze.

leemajors
07-31-2008, 10:18 AM
This is a job for vengeful spirit from Ghost Swayze.

while he was possessing whoopie.

johnsmith
07-31-2008, 10:19 AM
while he was possessing whoopie.

Red Dawn Swayze would do some damage as well.

leemajors
07-31-2008, 10:21 AM
show up at her door, tell her your understanding of the story, tell her about your connection to your uncle, and then ask her for her side of the story. Then listen.

and don't let her make a call when you're there. them boys could creep up without you hearin, hear?

CuckingFunt
07-31-2008, 10:33 AM
Why is there never a job that calls for To Wong Foo Swayze?

I. Hustle
07-31-2008, 10:44 AM
First off stop being a dumbass. Everyone that is saying to go over there and do something never really lost someone. I have lost friends and family to violence. People that I actually knew and cared about. I lost my cousin here in SA because some stupid ass gang bangers got the wrong house. This was a while back but a 15 yr old kid who was visiting another member of our family while on summer vacation was watching the Spurs game fell asleep and woke up to gunfire. I went to school with a couple of guys that were involved and I got into plenty of fights and they ended up getting locked up and they still are. This was my best friend and cousin not an uncle that I have only heard about from others.
You are stupid for even considering doing anything. Just drop it and stop being retarded.

BacktoBasics
07-31-2008, 10:50 AM
First off stop being a dumbass. Everyone that is saying to go over there and do something never really lost someone. I have lost friends and family to violence. People that I actually knew and cared about. I lost my cousin here in SA because some stupid ass gang bangers got the wrong house. This was a while back but a 15 yr old kid who was visiting another member of our family while on summer vacation was watching the Spurs game fell asleep and woke up to gunfire. I went to school with a couple of guys that were involved and I got into plenty of fights and they ended up getting locked up and they still are. This was my best friend and cousin not an uncle that I have only heard about from others.
You are stupid for even considering doing anything. Just drop it and stop being retarded.
So you expect people to pull off acts of violence without having to be accountable?

The justice system and court of law failed this family. I think its time for a little real world justice to right this wrong.

REGULATORS.....MOUNT UP

johnsmith
07-31-2008, 10:52 AM
REGULATORS.....MOUNT UP

Dude, Swayze want's even in that movie.

BacktoBasics
07-31-2008, 10:57 AM
Dude, Swayze want's even in that movie.First off Chuck Norris > Swayze

Swayze doesn't have a chance with scary small town rednecks.

thispego
07-31-2008, 10:57 AM

damn i hustle, i thought you was gangsta

BacktoBasics
07-31-2008, 10:58 AM
damn i hustle, i thought you was gangstaDude obviously doesn't have the stones to exact good ole fashion justice.

I. Hustle
07-31-2008, 11:00 AM
Go get Pony boy and Soda Pop Then tell Dallas what going on

BacktoBasics
07-31-2008, 11:02 AM
Go get Pony boy and Soda Pop Then tell Dallas what going on
Now you're talking....lets do this. We'll call ourselves the Silver and Black Cartel and wear Spurs gear around town so people will know our affiliation.

I. Hustle
07-31-2008, 11:05 AM
I grew up in that shit. It gets old. I’ve lost enough people in my life to even risk going to jail and being separated from the ones I still have.

johnsmith
Now you're talking....lets do this. We'll call ourselves the Silver and Black Cartel and wear Spurs gear around town so people will know our affiliation.

Fuck that, let's try and bring back a lost fashion trend that never really caught on...........Kriss Kross's backwards everything.

I. Hustle

Are we greasers or soc's?

johnsmith
07-31-2008, 11:06 AM
I grew up in that shit. It gets old. I’ve lost enough people in my life to even risk going to jail and being separated from the ones I still have.

Quit talking like a pussy.........iif you grew up in it, then we need a veteran to join our team.

BacktoBasics
07-31-2008, 11:06 AM
Are we greasers or soc's?greasers for sure but we have to be careful not leave a trail of drips.

I. Hustle
07-31-2008, 11:10 AM
Quit talking like a pussy.........iif you grew up in it, then we need a veteran to join our team.

Just when I thought I was out... THEY PULL ME BACK IN!
v=FKR3QU3dB0M

thispego
07-31-2008, 12:22 PM
Fuck that, let's try and bring back a lost fashion trend that never really caught on...........Kriss Kross's backwards everything.

swatches

stretch
07-31-2008, 12:54 PM

he asked for thoughts. not for a douchebag like yourself to be an asshole about it. go fuck yourself.

Ronaldo McDonald
07-31-2008, 01:15 PM
Make them sleep with the fishes

tp2021
07-31-2008, 01:22 PM
Kill them.
but before you do...
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/boweryboy/its-a-trap.jpg

Lucky post number 777!

I. Hustle
07-31-2008, 01:59 PM
he asked for thoughts. not for a douchebag like yourself to be an asshole about it. go fuck yourself.

Well if he asked for thoughts then those ARE my thoughts you dumbass. If you were to ask me thoughts about you I would say you are F’n retarded but you didn’t so I will keep my thoughts to myself. :tu

Internet Tough Guy
07-31-2008, 02:11 PM
Brutalis. PM me. Few can afford my services but I am willing to waive all fees to help you defeat true scum like this.

PM5K
07-31-2008, 08:29 PM
How old are you Brut?

2Blonde
07-31-2008, 08:41 PM
Why don't you just email one of those cold case detective shows that are on CourtTV / Bravo / Discovery / etc... channels all the time? Maybe they'll be interested enough to accept the case and then you can get it solved without worrying about your personal safety.

ShoogarBear
07-31-2008, 09:36 PM

Patrick Swayze has pancreatic cancer now, but he could bring E20 with him.

Supreme_Being
07-31-2008, 10:47 PM
I think you need B2B's services, man.

marini martini
07-31-2008, 11:21 PM
I think you need B2B's services, man.

:toast
:makeout

carrecaminos
08-01-2008, 05:31 AM
If you do anything, the first step I'd take is asking Kori to erase this thread.

very good idea.

I. Hustle
08-01-2008, 10:02 AM
Have Magic spit his Magical Aids on all of them.