Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Well I am named after my dads older brother who died in 1970. He was 23 years old and a Navy Sailor. Not only was it planned for me to carry his name, but it just so happened I came out looking just like him. Blond hair, blue eyes, pale skin. Irish is in our family but it skips to one person in each generation. It caught my uncle, and it caught me.

Anyways in 1970 him and his wife got pregnant. His wife's family never liked him for unknown reasons. From my dads opinion, and my aunts and other uncle, he was a good guy. Just a southern boy with good manners that was not a fighter or an ill to do person. Our family is from Arkansas, and hers from Mississippi. Later in the year during her pregnancy one night my uncle was beat to a pulp by her brothers, and drowned in a mud puddle. The coroners office could barely ID the body, as he was beaten pretty badly. However, from what my grandpa says her family "ran that town" and no foul play was even considered as he believed the cops were paid to stay quiet.

My grandpa tried to get an autopsy report done, but it was refused by his wife. My uncle had already had a burial pot picked out in his hometown of Bauxite where he wanted to be buried yet his wife buried him in some town in Mississippi called "Europa" he calls it but is not sure.

Regardless to the fact the family had to go down to Mississippi for the funeral as his wife would not let his body leave to go to it's proper place and refused any answers to my grandpa.

Well I am named after him, and I feel some kind of bond with him. I feel like I need to do something about this and I just don't know what. I found two women in the state of Miss. by her name, both have addresses and only one has a phone number. I know if it was a cover up she will not talk. So I'm just not sure how to go about this or if I should do anything at all. I somehow feel something isn't right and should be done though.

Thoughts?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Whoa... I know a guy who can 'get' the truth out of her if you're willing not to ask any questions... Really though... have you thought about hiring a PI?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Cal Bears
    If you look like your uncle and have the same name, disguise yoruself to look like your uncle even more and scare the out of her.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Oklahoma State Cowboys
    Ask his kid.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    If you look like your uncle and have the same name, disguise yoruself to look like your uncle even more and scare the out of her.
    we are twins. That is a funny idea right there.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Don't know what ever happened to the kid or that she even carried through with the pregnancy. Nothing..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Whoa... I know a guy who can 'get' the truth out of her if you're willing not to ask any questions... Really though... have you thought about hiring a PI?
    So do I. I know some Blood that would reek havoc on that town just cause I saved an OG's life a couple years ago. But nah.

PI's are really expensive, and with such little evidence I don't know that it would help at all.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    find this woman. find out how old her brothers are. if they are 65 years or older you should be ok, might have to wait few years till they become more fragile. when the time is right beat them to a pulp and drown them in mud puddles and ask them how they like it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    get a mask and a cape

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    What a horrible story. What do you want to come of your investigation? Do you want to prosecute her brothers? Do you just want to know what happened and why?

To begin your investigation, you can get a copy of their marriage certificate from the state. Then use the information on the marriage certificate (i.e. her date of birth) and call the two women who you think might be her and find out if one of them is her. Many years have passed and maybe she will talk to you about it, maybe not. If not, try to find her child by your uncle. Even if you never find out the truth, that child is your cousin and you probably could have a good relationship with him/her as you'd share the bond of your uncle.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    College
    Oregon State Beavers
    I predict you won't do .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Find her address, send a picture, with a note, that says............."I'm Baaaaack"

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just don't take your hatred out on innocent relatives. Murder the ones involved. Have a good alibi and don't be messy about it.

Be careful how you go about poking around you may end up dead too. Don't be a nignog about it either....leave the camera and camcorder at home.

Goodwill Ambassador spurs_fan_in_exile's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Houston Cougars
    If you do anything, the first step I'd take is asking Kori to erase this thread.

Tell me how my ass taste! Rappin' Shaq's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Homey do like a G and go at this hard
    Load up tha Glock and start fillin' up the graveyards
    Right before you send a fool to his final resting place
    Look him in the eye and say "tell me how my ass taste!"

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    This sounds like a perfect job for Patrick Swayze (not the gay one from Dirty Dancing) but the bouncer one from Roadhouse.

I mean come on. You have a small southern town run by a redneck family that kills and hurts people that get in their way.

So what you need to do is open up a small dance hall outside of town, hire the Swayze, and sit back and watch the mayhem unfold.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    leave well enough alone.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This sounds like a perfect job for Patrick Swayze (not the gay one from Dirty Dancing) but the bouncer one from Roadhouse.

I mean come on. You have a small southern town run by a redneck family that kills and hurts people that get in their way.

So what you need to do is open up a small dance hall outside of town, hire the Swayze, and sit back and watch the mayhem unfold.

I was thinking more along the lines of Swayze from that movie Next of Kin.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Google is your friend.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    show up at her door, tell her your understanding of the story, tell her about your connection to your uncle, and then ask her for her side of the story. Then listen.

Goodwill Ambassador spurs_fan_in_exile's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Houston Cougars
    I was thinking more along the lines of Swayze from that movie Next of Kin.
    This is a job for vengeful spirit from Ghost Swayze.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    This is a job for vengeful spirit from Ghost Swayze.
    while he was possessing whoopie.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    while he was possessing whoopie.
    Red Dawn Swayze would do some damage as well.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    show up at her door, tell her your understanding of the story, tell her about your connection to your uncle, and then ask her for her side of the story. Then listen.
    and don't let her make a call when you're there. them boys could creep up without you hearin, hear?

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Why is there never a job that calls for To Wong Foo Swayze?

Thread Information