View Full Version : That was a nasty fall
lefty
07-31-2008, 10:49 PM
But dude is ok; that's a miracle :toast
mSxqt0tEhe8
Sense
08-01-2008, 12:35 AM
wow lol..
yeah, I like how they wait to see if he's ok to show the replay lol...
and yeah he knew it was coming.. look at his face and how he took breaths before doing it lol..
johnsmith
08-01-2008, 09:31 AM
That shit happened last year and the dude wasn't ok. He had all sorts of broken ribs and shit and sued the xgames for how they handled all of it.
LEONARD
08-01-2008, 11:30 AM
I heard on the radio that he broke his foot and a couple ribs, and hurt his back? (Danny Way I'm referring to)
The fall last year was MUCH worse...
hater
08-01-2008, 12:47 PM
that last replay was nasty :D
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.5 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions Inc. All rights reserved.