Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    TheDrewShow is salty lefty's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Post Count
    101,216
    But dude is ok; that's a miracle


  2. #2
    I love craft beer. Sense's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Post Count
    10,775
    wow lol..

    yeah, I like how they wait to see if he's ok to show the replay lol...


    and yeah he knew it was coming.. look at his face and how he took breaths before doing it lol..

  3. #3
    Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Post Count
    12,134
    That happened last year and the dude wasn't ok. He had all sorts of broken ribs and and sued the xgames for how they handled all of it.

  4. #4
    Dirk Administers THE SHOCKER LEONARD's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Post Count
    8,576
    I heard on the radio that he broke his foot and a couple ribs, and hurt his back? (Danny Way I'm referring to)

    The fall last year was MUCH worse...

  5. #5
    Veteran hater's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Post Count
    74,105
    that last replay was nasty

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •