PDA

View Full Version : FSP Playa Hata Hall of Fame

SPARKY
02-09-2005, 11:23 PM
Ranking the Top 10 FSP Playa Hatas....

10. SPARKY - for his consistent hate of Holt Cat, Clear Channel, SBC, Pop, RC, Schoening, and the bastard that sold me a $10 beer at a Spurs game for having anything to with moving Malik Rose simply because of his contract.

9. boutons - fresh on the FSP scene, boutons isn't afraid to hate on the Spurs after a loss, even with TD out.

8. rascal - its not what the Spurs do, but its what they don't do that rascal hates. They don't always make the big splashy trades. Another legendary FSP Playa Hata from Connecticut in the making.

7. WaltonBuysOffMe - pure unadulterated hate. Yet undisciplined. By far one of the most creative playa hatas at FSP yet he lacks the focus that would move him down to playa hatin glory.

6. SequSpur - much like Walton, Sequ's hatred is all over the place and is driven by events. He lacks the true playa hate which comes rain and shine.

5. ducks - keeping in mind that LeBron James is only 20 years old, ducks is well on his way to a playa hatin' career of legendary proportions.

4. Aggie Hoopsfan - for his consistent hatred of both Malik and Pop. Nary a loss goes by to this day without AHF finding a way to pin it on those two.

3. whottt - Avery Johnson must've told whottt once in a nice Cajun drawl to go violate himself repeatedly. What motivates this playa hata's hate of AJ we can only speculate. But it's balanced by an abiding (and sometimes disturbing) love for David Robinson, The Coyote, and the WWF.

2. Ghost Writer - his playa hatin' almost dates back to the 1st Clinton Administration but he still brings it like a champ. Sometimes he likes to mix it up by throwing a little bit of love at the objects of his derision before getting back to what he does so well. "Whitney > Parker" forever.

This was most difficult and I want all of you Playa Hatas to know that each of you could easily have been at the bottom of this list, but the following poster has cemented his place in FSP history with a hate not even his mama can understand...

1. IceColdBrewski - come rain or shine Tony Parker sucks. It doesn't matter if TP almost puts up a Trip Doub he's there to spread a little hate around. Never has FSP seen such hate devoid of any connection to reality.

timvp
02-09-2005, 11:27 PM
:lol

Classic.

Rascal is an up and comer on this list.

IceColdBrewski
02-09-2005, 11:30 PM
I'm #1?

I'd like to take this time to thank some of my fellow Spurs fans for overrating Parker. If it weren't for these fans, I wouldn't be #1. [sniffle]...............I'd like to also give a shout out to those who contribute to my fan club. You're such an inspiration.[snort]...................And last but not least, thanx to all those who slammed me when I said that Manu was better than Parker. The vindication I felt when Manu was announced to the All-Star team was well worth it. Again, I say, Thank you. I couldn't have done it without you.......[Honk!]

SPARKY
02-09-2005, 11:31 PM
Unfortunately rascal does not have enough posts this season to qualify, yet on a hate to post basis he'd certainly be a top 5 Playa Hata here at FSP.

usckk
02-09-2005, 11:38 PM
Funny, funny.

GoSpurs21
02-09-2005, 11:42 PM
when you back chokers like the eagles and then CLAIM to be a Spurs fan, but continuously slam Parker you truly need to be called out. I'll gladly wear the homer uniform (especially when he's playing good). Wearing my 1999 championship leather and no ones giving me grief in Bean Town

agree rascal does need to be in there somewhere.

I'm toasting a big FU to all Spurs poser fans with all my New England Pats fans friends up here in Boston.

IceColdBrewski
02-09-2005, 11:49 PM
...This was most difficult and I want all of you Playa Hatas to know that each of you could easily have been at the bottom of this list, but the following poster has cemented his place in FSP history with a hate not even his mama can understand...

1. IceColdBrewski - come rain or shine Tony Parker sucks. It doesn't matter if TP almost puts up a Trip Doub he's there to spread a little hate around. Never has FSP seen such hate devoid of any connection to reality.

Seriously Sparky. My hat is off to you. I didn't know you were this funny. I'll be laughing for days at this one.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-09-2005, 11:54 PM
And here I thought we were just off tonight and lost to one of the few good teams in the east sans Duncan.

Guess I need to go write a Pop sucks thread.

Oh, and if Malone comes, I imagine we'll have to slide Marcus/SF/Sparky/officeboy/etc. in at 1A.

Spurs_rock05
02-10-2005, 12:58 AM
go icecold you are funny keep em comin

whottt
02-10-2005, 01:22 AM
Segu should be number 1.

His philisopy is to hate em all, that way he won't ever miss any that actually do suck.

Spurgal
02-10-2005, 01:31 AM
Ranking the Top 5 FSP Playa Hatas....

5. WaltonBuysOffMe - pure unadulterated hate. Yet undisciplined. By far one of the most creative playa hatas at FSP yet he lacks the focus that would move him down to playa hatin glory.

4. SequSpur - much like Walton, Sequ's hatred is all over the place and is driven by events. He lacks the true playa hate which comes rain and shine.

3. AggieHoopsFan - for his consistent hatred of both Malik and Pop. Nary a loss goes by to this day without AHF finding a way to pin it on those two.

2. GhostWriter - his playa hatin' almost dates back to the 1st Clinton Administration but he still brings it like a champ. Sometimes he likes to mix it up by throwing a little bit of love at the objects of his derision before getting back to what he does so well. "Whitney > Parker" forever.

This was most difficult and I want all of you Playa Hatas to know that each of you could easily have been at the bottom of this list, but the following poster has cemented his place in FSP history with a hate not even his mama can understand...

GO SPARKY GO!

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-10-2005, 01:57 AM
I know that the restraining order is making it difficult for you to get within 500 ft. of Malik these days, but it's really kinda pathetic living vicariously through a forum poster with 86 different handles.

ShoogarBear
02-10-2005, 05:26 AM
All this list shows is that we haven't had a good Avery Johnson thread in a while.

:)

Slo spurs fan
02-10-2005, 07:07 AM
Hey Sparky what about yours hate against Radosoft and hes back holders you MF!? :makemyday

whottt
02-10-2005, 07:27 AM
All this list shows is that we haven't had a good Avery Johnson thread in a while.

:)

LMAO

This list is reserved for those that hate Spurs players :). Note the absence of the web footed one.

Walton Buys Off Me
02-10-2005, 07:39 AM
I'm in good company- thanks for the compliment. The day I watch basketball with the complacency of a retarded sheep like most in here, then somebody shoot me.

travis2
02-10-2005, 08:12 AM
I'm in good company- thanks for the compliment. The day I watch basketball with the complacency of a retarded sheep like most in here, then somebody shoot me.

Yes, but you do watch basketball with the intelligence of a retarded sheep.

This is not an improvement.

SPARKY
02-10-2005, 09:03 AM
Updated.

Solid D
02-10-2005, 09:27 AM
Ghost Harper is not a "Playa" hata. If the basketball player is "street" enough to be called a "Playa"...then that's golden with Ghost.

Headband = Playa

IX_Equilibrium
02-10-2005, 10:00 AM
3. whottt - Avery Johnson must've told whottt once in a nice Cajun drawl to go violate himself repeatedly. What motivates this playa hata's hate of AJ we can only speculate. But it's balanced by an abiding (and sometimes disturbing) love for David Robinson, The Coyote, and the WWF.

Cajuns don't have a drawl, and they sure as hell don't sound like Avery!

ShoogarBear
02-10-2005, 10:31 AM
Note the absence of the web footed one.

:lmao

I thought about quacky ten seconds after I made the post.

With the updated list, this is now truly a classic thread.

ShoogarBear
02-10-2005, 10:40 AM
Oh yeah, and not only is Brewski #1, but impressively achieved it with the fewest number of posts out of the bunch.

Most Efficient Hata.

Solid D
02-10-2005, 10:40 AM
Cajuns don't have a drawl

I know this probably distracts from the topic, but what..??? Could you explain your assertion a little more?

travis2
02-10-2005, 10:48 AM
I know this probably distracts from the topic, but what..??? Could you explain your assertion a little more?

They don't. It's more of a clipped, nasal, pseudo-broken-French something.

ShoogarBear
02-10-2005, 10:51 AM
twang

SPARKY
02-10-2005, 11:16 AM
Twang, accent, whatever one wants to call it.

smeagol
02-10-2005, 11:39 AM
Updated.
Thanks MB, not having rascal there was a travesty.

SPARKY
02-10-2005, 12:14 PM
Ok we have a complete top 10 now.

Rummpd
02-10-2005, 12:48 PM
"Little men why can't we just all get along"

Jack Nicholson - Mars Attacks (before he is implaled by the American Flag thing).

Anyway great list, I think LakerGod (LakerFraud) should have make the list in a special category of visiting troll negativity.

TwoHandJam
02-10-2005, 01:43 PM
"Little men why can't we just all get along"

Jack Nicholson - Mars Attacks (before he is implaled by the American Flag thing).

Anyway great list, I think LakerGod (LakerFraud) should have make the list in a special category of visiting troll negativity.I say we have LakerGod and Wolves009 compete in a jellyfish-bobbing contest to see who is the most obnoxious/ignorant troll here at FSP.

smeagol
02-10-2005, 01:53 PM
Ok we have a complete top 10 now.
Excellent post!

People can disagree on the order (I for one would have included Walton closer to number one and Ducks and AHF closer to number 10) but you pretty much hit the nail in the head.

Next on your to do list: top 10 most clueless trolls.

johnny00
02-10-2005, 02:16 PM
I am offended that Sequ was rated so low, he should at least be number 1 or 2. I mean other hatas at least back thier smack up with "valid reasons". Sequa hates just to hate.

Example: Rasho sucks balls.

C'mon that kinda of hatin' deserves a higher ranking.

BTW I believe Whotts inclusion in this list is undeserved. Although he can come off as aloof at times his posts are usually well thought out and interesting. It's when he won't acknowledge others opinions is when he starts to irritate. Otherwise great list!

IceColdBrewski
02-10-2005, 02:38 PM
Oh yeah, and not only is Brewski #1, but impressively achieved it with the fewest number of posts out of the bunch.

Most Efficient Hata.

Actually. This all started over at SR a while back. I had well over 500 posts if memory serves me correctly. I can't take credit for most efficient. :hat

Speaking of SR, does that Dizz-G guy still hang out over there? Poor fella. I seriously thought I was going to give that man a heart attack.

SPARKY
02-10-2005, 02:40 PM
The top Playa Hata of all time deftly mentions Dizz G in order to deflect attention away from his Parker playa hate.

IceColdBrewski
02-10-2005, 02:46 PM
The top Playa Hata of all time deftly mentions Dizz G in order to deflect attention away from his Parker playa hate.

Damn. Not only am I #1. But I also get my own play-by-play announcer? Sweet. We shoulda done this a long time ago. :king

whottt
02-10-2005, 05:07 PM
You know what? I grow weary of being included in these lists as some kind of fodder. If you aren't going to make me #1 then don't feel free to include me.

Eat shit.

SPARKY
02-10-2005, 05:08 PM
Earn it.

MannyIsGod
02-10-2005, 05:12 PM
:lmao

tekdragon
02-10-2005, 05:15 PM
Classic.

Great acceptance speech by ICB, too!

:music

Shelly
02-10-2005, 05:18 PM
Hey! How 'bout a vBookie that Sequ's response will be..........

Blow me.

T Park
02-10-2005, 05:20 PM
No itll be

"Club Forum"

:flipoff

whottt
02-10-2005, 07:14 PM
TPark and his hatred of the words "you're" and "lose" should definitely get an honorable mention.

T Park
02-10-2005, 07:30 PM
ok Lobo.

Rummpd
02-10-2005, 07:59 PM
"I say we have LakerGod and Wolves009 compete in a jellyfish-bobbing contest to see who is the most obnoxious/ignorant troll here at FSP."

Breaking news:

Wolves009 is in a federal witness protection program for down in the dump trolls losing it over their team who now have to confess the truth in an animinity about their teams multiple shortcomings.

Meanwhile, LakerFraud with upcoming road season facing probable Laker RoadKill; about ready to get arrested for his own protection as well although right now he remains in a confused state of denial due to "Odoms" breakout game, the miracle remergence of Luke Walton (mixed up with StarWars), and visions of the ultimate miracle child, Kobe returning to the "happy" Laker fold. :smokin :hat

SequSpur
02-10-2005, 08:41 PM
Preposterous!

ALVAREZ6
02-10-2005, 09:45 PM
How come ViolentKitten isn't #1?

violentkitten
02-10-2005, 09:46 PM
because you aren't a 'playa' beotch

IceColdBrewski
02-10-2005, 10:29 PM
How come ViolentKitten isn't #1?

Minor league. :rolleyes

He aint a hata. Just the king of the one line insult. More than one sentence is obviously a challenge. :hat