Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ranking the Top 10 FSP Playa Hatas....

10. SPARKY - for his consistent hate of Holt Cat, Clear Channel, SBC, Pop, RC, Schoening, and the bas that sold me a $10 beer at a Spurs game for having anything to with moving Malik Rose simply because of his contract.

9. boutons - fresh on the FSP scene, boutons isn't afraid to hate on the Spurs after a loss, even with TD out.

8. rascal - its not what the Spurs do, but its what they don't do that rascal hates. They don't always make the big splashy trades. Another legendary FSP Playa Hata from Connecticut in the making.

7. WaltonBuysOffMe - pure unadulterated hate. Yet undisciplined. By far one of the most creative playa hatas at FSP yet he lacks the focus that would move him down to playa hatin glory.

6. SequSpur - much like Walton, Sequ's hatred is all over the place and is driven by events. He lacks the true playa hate which comes rain and shine.

5. ducks - keeping in mind that LeBron James is only 20 years old, ducks is well on his way to a playa hatin' career of legendary proportions.

4. Aggie Hoopsfan - for his consistent hatred of both Malik and Pop. Nary a loss goes by to this day without AHF finding a way to pin it on those two.

3. whottt - Avery Johnson must've told whottt once in a nice Cajun drawl to go violate himself repeatedly. What motivates this playa hata's hate of AJ we can only speculate. But it's balanced by an abiding (and sometimes disturbing) love for David Robinson, The Coyote, and the WWF.

2. Ghost Writer - his playa hatin' almost dates back to the 1st Clinton Administration but he still brings it like a champ. Sometimes he likes to mix it up by throwing a little bit of love at the objects of his derision before getting back to what he does so well. "Whitney > Parker" forever.

This was most difficult and I want all of you Playa Hatas to know that each of you could easily have been at the bottom of this list, but the following poster has cemented his place in FSP history with a hate not even his mama can understand...

1. IceColdBrewski - come rain or shine Tony Parker sucks. It doesn't matter if TP almost puts up a Trip Doub he's there to spread a little hate around. Never has FSP seen such hate devoid of any connection to reality.
    Last edited by SPARKY; 02-10-2005 at 12:16 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Classic.

Rascal is an up and comer on this list.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm #1?

I'd like to take this time to thank some of my fellow Spurs fans for overrating Parker. If it weren't for these fans, I wouldn't be #1. [sniffle]...............I'd like to also give a shout out to those who contribute to my fan club. You're such an inspiration.[snort]...................And last but not least, thanx to all those who slammed me when I said that Manu was better than Parker. The vindication I felt when Manu was announced to the All-Star team was well worth it. Again, I say, Thank you. I couldn't have done it without you.......[Honk!]

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unfortunately rascal does not have enough posts this season to qualify, yet on a hate to post basis he'd certainly be a top 5 Playa Hata here at FSP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny, funny.

Hell Yea I'm A Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when you back chokers like the eagles and then CLAIM to be a Spurs fan, but continuously slam Parker you truly need to be called out. I'll gladly wear the homer uniform (especially when he's playing good). Wearing my 1999 championship leather and no ones giving me grief in Bean Town

agree rascal does need to be in there somewhere.

I'm toasting a big FU to all Spurs poser fans with all my New England Pats fans friends up here in Boston.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...This was most difficult and I want all of you Playa Hatas to know that each of you could easily have been at the bottom of this list, but the following poster has cemented his place in FSP history with a hate not even his mama can understand...

1. IceColdBrewski - come rain or shine Tony Parker sucks. It doesn't matter if TP almost puts up a Trip Doub he's there to spread a little hate around. Never has FSP seen such hate devoid of any connection to reality.
    Seriously Sparky. My hat is off to you. I didn't know you were this funny. I'll be laughing for days at this one.

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And here I thought we were just off tonight and lost to one of the few good teams in the east sans Duncan.

Guess I need to go write a Pop sucks thread.

Oh, and if Malone comes, I imagine we'll have to slide Marcus/SF/Sparky/officeboy/etc. in at 1A.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    go icecold you are funny keep em comin

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Segu should be number 1.

His philisopy is to hate em all, that way he won't ever miss any that actually do suck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ranking the Top 5 FSP Playa Hatas....

5. WaltonBuysOffMe - pure unadulterated hate. Yet undisciplined. By far one of the most creative playa hatas at FSP yet he lacks the focus that would move him down to playa hatin glory.

4. SequSpur - much like Walton, Sequ's hatred is all over the place and is driven by events. He lacks the true playa hate which comes rain and shine.

3. AggieHoopsFan - for his consistent hatred of both Malik and Pop. Nary a loss goes by to this day without AHF finding a way to pin it on those two.

2. GhostWriter - his playa hatin' almost dates back to the 1st Clinton Administration but he still brings it like a champ. Sometimes he likes to mix it up by throwing a little bit of love at the objects of his derision before getting back to what he does so well. "Whitney > Parker" forever.

This was most difficult and I want all of you Playa Hatas to know that each of you could easily have been at the bottom of this list, but the following poster has cemented his place in FSP history with a hate not even his mama can understand...

GO SPARKY GO!

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know that the restraining order is making it difficult for you to get within 500 ft. of Malik these days, but it's really kinda pathetic living vicariously through a forum poster with 86 different handles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All this list shows is that we haven't had a good Avery Johnson thread in a while.

I like boobs a lot! Slo spurs fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Sparky what about yours hate against Radosoft and hes back holders you MF!?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All this list shows is that we haven't had a good Avery Johnson thread in a while.

LMAO

This list is reserved for those that hate Spurs players . Note the absence of the web footed one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm in good company- thanks for the compliment. The day I watch basketball with the complacency of a re ed sheep like most in here, then somebody shoot me.

Who is this guy, again? travis2's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm in good company- thanks for the compliment. The day I watch basketball with the complacency of a re ed sheep like most in here, then somebody shoot me.
    Yes, but you do watch basketball with the intelligence of a re ed sheep.

This is not an improvement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Updated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ghost Harper is not a "Playa" hata. If the basketball player is "street" enough to be called a "Playa"...then that's golden with Ghost.

Headband = Playa

Keep The Balance IX_Equilibrium's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

3. whottt - Avery Johnson must've told whottt once in a nice Cajun drawl to go violate himself repeatedly. What motivates this playa hata's hate of AJ we can only speculate. But it's balanced by an abiding (and sometimes disturbing) love for David Robinson, The Coyote, and the WWF.

Cajuns don't have a drawl, and they sure as don't sound like Avery!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Note the absence of the web footed one.

I thought about quacky ten seconds after I made the post.

With the updated list, this is now truly a classic thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah, and not only is Brewski #1, but impressively achieved it with the fewest number of posts out of the bunch.

Most Efficient Hata.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cajuns don't have a drawl
    I know this probably distracts from the topic, but what..??? Could you explain your assertion a little more?

Who is this guy, again? travis2's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know this probably distracts from the topic, but what..??? Could you explain your assertion a little more?
    They don't. It's more of a clipped, nasal, pseudo-broken-French something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    twang

Thread Information