View Full Version : Nov 9th Rockets vs Lakers

Pages : [1] 2

Indazone
11-09-2008, 07:48 AM
http://www.nba.com/media/lakers/kobe2_230_040428.jpg

Let the trash talking begin baby!! Rockets by 10!!! :hat

TIME: 09:30 P.M. EST
VENUE: STAPLES Center

The Los Angeles Lakers' trade for Pau Gasol in the middle of last season helped the team evolve from a contender to the favorite in the Western Conference. The Houston Rockets are hoping their offseason acquisition of Ron Artest has a similar impact.

The Lakers look to remain undefeated as they host the transitioning Rockets on Sunday night in a matchup between championship hopefuls coming off uninspired victories.

On Feb. 1, Los Angeles acquired an All-Star forward in a lopsided trade by getting Gasol from Memphis in exchange for expiring contracts and some younger, unestablished players. The move instantly put the Lakers among the favorites in the West, and the team met those expectations by advancing to the NBA finals, where it lost to Boston.

Houston was another one of the conference's top teams last season, but it couldn't overcome the absence of Yao Ming in the playoffs, getting eliminated in the first round for the sixth straight time.

With Yao fully recovered from a stress fracture in his left foot and Artest on board following an offseason trade with Sacramento, the Rockets expect to end that drought this season.

To do so, however, they'll need to get past a shaky start. The Rockets opened 3-0, but dropped back-to-back games before grinding out a 92-83 victory over the winless Los Angeles Clippers on Friday night.

"Even though we won tonight, it still wasn't an impressive game for the Houston Rockets," said Artest, who had 23 points to lead Houston in scoring for the first time. "We're still searching to find ourselves.
"We haven't played good basketball yet. We need to play 48 minutes consistently. We have a long ways to go, but this was a good test for us. It's coming together and it's going to happen."

Yao is among the Houston players who are struggling, averaging 12.3 points and 7.3 rebounds over the last three games.

Though the Rockets escaped with a win Friday in their first of consecutive games at Staples Center, Artest knows they could use a more complete performance against the Lakers (4-0).

"We're trying to learn each other and find out how we're going to win together," he said. "Some nights it's just going to be different people, and we've got to get used to that. I think sometimes we just step into the arena and think we're going to win, just because of our talent. And it can happen like that. But that's not going to beat the good teams."

Though the Lakers certainly fall under that category, they didn't look like an elite club in their 106-88 win over the Clippers on Wednesday night. The Lakers trailed at halftime and shot below 40.0 percent for the second consecutive game, but they also held the Clippers to 38.9 percent shooting.

"When you don't shoot the ball well, you've got to defend," said reigning league MVP Kobe Bryant, who had 27 points and went 8-for-21 from the field. "That's what we did."

Coach Phil Jackson agreed with his star player, praising his team's ability to win when its shots weren't falling.

"The mantra is that defense wins ballgames, your offense comes and goes," said Jackson, whose team is looking for its first 5-0 start since 2003-04. "If you just rely on your offense all the time, it's going to disappoint you at some level."

The Lakers lost two of three against the Rockets last season, including their only meeting in Los Angeles in both teams' season opener. Houston's Tracy McGrady had 30 points in that game, but was held to a combined 20 points on 7-for-23 shooting in the other two meetings.

Bryant, meanwhile, averaged 33.0 points against the Rockets despite shooting 39.8 percent from the field in those three contests.

Indazone
11-09-2008, 08:04 AM
The Lakers lost two of three against the Rockets last season, including their only meeting in Los Angeles in both teams' season opener.

we own you! Bynum is a bust!

The Franchise
11-09-2008, 09:21 AM
The way we have been playing I wouldn't trash talk the Nuggets.:depressed

Indazone
11-09-2008, 09:57 AM
meah, probably takes the first 7-10 games to gel. After that they should be good to go. Only play about 25-30 games in college and if you can't gel after the first quarter of the season then you are toast. These guys should be able to figure it out right about now. Be funny when our west coastie friends wake up and start reading this thread. :toast

Indazone
11-09-2008, 10:57 AM
http://www.theethanshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/ivan-drago1.jpg

YOU WILL LOSE!

SynicFan
11-09-2008, 11:12 AM
Rockets are NOT ready.
no amount of "trash talk" will change that.

Fakers win by 15

Indazone
11-09-2008, 11:32 AM
In other news as reported by Rotoworld

Nov. 6th.

Shane Battier (foot) is reportedly close to being able to practice again.

He is already doing shooting drills and strength exercises, but has not been cleared by team doctors to participate in practice. That could change early next week.

What do you want to bet that Shane is in the lineup against the Lakers?

turiaf for president
11-09-2008, 11:33 AM
close game and kobe closes it out at the end. lakers by 6

IronMexican
11-09-2008, 11:45 AM
Lakers win.

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-09-2008, 11:52 AM
i think the Lakers will win, but ill go for the Rockets for 2 reasons -

1) for some stupid reason, i decided to draft Tmac, Yao and Artest in one fantasy league.

2) Don't want any western teams staying undefeated and running away with the West.

I think they are valid reasons. :smokin

SynicFan
11-09-2008, 11:53 AM
Rockets have a nice squad but I still think they need a dictator type of coach. Pop, PJ, and Sloan get results for a reason. I know Rockets fans may disagree but Avery would fit in nicely for Houston.

Avery was a "dictator" no doubt.
But his voice is sooo damn annoying!

SynicFan
11-09-2008, 11:54 AM
i think the Lakers will win, but ill go for the Rockets for 2 reasons -

1) for some stupid reason, i decided to draft Tmac, Yao and Artest in one fantasy league.

2) Don't want any western teams staying undefeated and running away with the West.

I think they are valid reasons. :smokin

Thats so crazy, it JUST MIGHT WORK!

Someone get DarMo on the phone!

Allanon
11-09-2008, 11:55 AM
The Lakers lost two of three against the Rockets last season, including their only meeting in Los Angeles in both teams' season opener.

we own you! Bynum is a bust!

Bynum wants to cement himself as the best young big man in the league
Pau will make the Rockets want to give Scola back to the Spurs

Rockets fodder today will increase the Lakers average 20 pont win differential.

SynicFan
11-09-2008, 11:59 AM
In other news as reported by Rotoworld

Nov. 6th.

Shane Battier (foot) is reportedly close to being able to practice again.

He is already doing shooting drills and strength exercises, but has not been cleared by team doctors to participate in practice. That could change early next week.

What do you want to bet that Shane is in the lineup against the Lakers?

I'll take that bet. Shane will not be in today's lineup.

SynicFan
11-09-2008, 12:12 PM
Analysis: Rockets trainer Keith Jones said he believed Francis needs to test the knee with the additional work. "All he's done is drill work and played pick-up ball," Jones said. "But he has not done anything (organized) since last season. He needs this." Francis is a long shot to be a significant factor with the team this season.

I agree with that part, 100%.
Francis is done. All of his leapfroggin' has worn out his knees.

Indazone
11-09-2008, 12:22 PM
yeah..that screwed him up...here's the last interview he gave to the press on Sept. 19th. I think he was a bit optomistic on his timing to return. Doctors say 1 year to recover from this type of surgery.

I think he'll be back..he's chomping at the bit to return. Just can't get over the hump and the doctors and trainers of the Rockets are not going to clear him medically to play until he passes certain metrics as far as strength, range of motion and being pain free. Minor set back two weeks ago with the head cold and he couldn't practice so that probably set him back at least one week.

He should be in full contract drills now that it's November and by December he should be playing again. Just imagine if we had the healthy original Francis back come playoff time :D

Friday September 19, 2008 2:41 PM
Five Minutes with Steve Francis

Fan-favorite hoping for bounce back season after injury-plagued year

http://www.nba.com/media/rockets/content_francis0919.jpg

Rockets fans are hoping to see more of a smiling Steve Francis this season.

Jason Friedman
Rockets.com Staff Writer

HOUSTON - The draft is done. The free agent frenzy and Olympics are, too. Preseason is still a couple weeks away. Yep, we've officially entered hoops hibernation.
So to get you through the basketball void, Rockets.com will spend the next few weeks catching up with various members of the team to find out what they've been up to this summer. The tour continues today as we chat with Steve Francis.
JCF: First things first: I gotta tell you - I get more emails about you and your comeback from injury than I do about any other player on the team. It's unreal. Do you have any idea how many people are interested in you and how you're doing?
SF: I think it's because this is where I began my career. I've grown to love Houston, the Rockets and everybody. And it's overwhelming and it feels great knowing that I have the opportunity to make this team better.
JCF: So let's get right to the question everybody wants to know: Everyone wants to find out if we're going to see the old Steve Francis again. How are you doing physically?
SF: I'm not going to sit here and say I'm 100% because I'm not. I still have a ways to go. It's going to be a tough process, but I'm willing to sacrifice. Even if I don't start the season, I know within the next three or four weeks I'll be 100%. I don't want to go out there if I'm not 100% and possibly re-injure myself.
JCF: So you're looking at another three or four weeks until you're 100%, or before you can go full-out on the court?
SF: Before I can go full-out. The surgery I had, they say it normally takes people about a year to come back. I'm at month six and hopefully within the next three to four weeks I'll be ready to go. - Can you say totally over optimistic of him?
JCF: What have you been able to do during the summer?
SF: I've just been rehabbing and I just really started hitting the court about two weeks ago. I wasn't playing, I was just swimming and doing things like that. It's been a process and I made a schedule for myself so I don't try to rush myself to get back because that's what hurt me last time.
JCF: So you have a personal trainer?
SF: I have my own trainer, Anthony Falsone. Me and Yao use the same trainer and he's been doing a good job.
JCF: And basically all you've been able to do cardio-wise is swimming so far?
SF: Swimming, yeah. Nothing pounding because obviously, if you ask any doctor, that would re-injure it before it gets better.
JCF: So you feel like cardio is the biggest thing holding you back right now?
SF: Stamina, yeah, because I haven't played in like eight months. It's tough, but I'm a fighter and I'm fighting through it.
JCF: You said doctors say it typically takes about a year to get back to full-strength. Do you feel like it's likely you'll be more of a factor in the second half of the season, because it's just unrealistic you'll be able to come flying right out of the gate?
SF: Hopefully. I mean, I'm realistic. I don't know. I just have to get here and get going in training camp and practice. But as you can see, I've been working my off. I lost ten pounds. Last year, they said I was too fat. Now I'm 195 pounds, so there's really nothing else I can do to get my stamina back.
[B]JCF: So is that the weight you're hoping to stay at?
SF: Hopefully (laughs). I'll try.
JCF: I guess it's tough when you can't do too much running around?
SF: Exactly.
JCF: Have you been able to do any weight-lifting?
SF: Yeah, I've been lifting here and there. But like I said, man, I'm gonna be ready.
JCF: What do you see your role being with this team?
SF: I'll know once I get to training camp. I just have to prove it there, even if I don't do the contact drills. Once I get an opportunity and a chance to get out there, I'm definitely going to do a lot.
JCF: I asked Rafer (http://www.nba.com/rockets/news/Catching_up_with_Rafer_Alston-281951-34.html) and Aaron (http://www.nba.com/rockets/news/Catching_up_with_Aaron_Brooks-282039-34.html) this same question, so I'll ask you as well: When you look around and see the weapons this team has with guys like Artest and Barry joining Yao, T-Mac and Scola, I feel like it's got to be a point guard's dream come true. Does that provide motivation for you to get back out there?
SF: It does. I think that we're all competing to do the same thing. I think it'll be good - it's like every position we have by committee. We have three guys who can come in and give you this amount of minutes and be successful.
JCF: Now there are a ton of doubters out there with regard to your ability to come back. How do they affect you?
SF: I don't even worry about that.
JCF: What about the people who say you've already made your money so the fire is gone?
SF: Right. I don't even worry about it. I've been getting paid for ten years, so it aint about the money, you know what I'm saying? It's about me getting out there and being able to play.
JCF: Considering everything you've gone through the last few years, has that re-ignited your passion to play?
SF: All I do is look at old tapes all day. I look at old tapes of myself and other players and that fuels me right there.
Have a comment, critique or suggestion for Rockets.com? Contact Jason Friedman via email at: [email protected]

Indazone
11-09-2008, 12:42 PM
Rockets Lakers Rivalry Dates back to Showtime Lakers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockets-lakers_rivalry

Unbeaten Lakers welcome Rockets to town

Sun 9th, November 2008
(Sports Network) - The undefeated Los Angeles Lakers are well rested and will host the Houston Rockets tonight in a battle between Western Conference powerhouses at the Staples Center.

The Lakers are 4-0 on the season and haven't played since beating the local Los Angeles Clippers, 106-88, on Wednesday. Reigning NBA MVP Kobe Bryant scored a game-high 27 points and shot just 8-of-21 from the field. Lamar Odom and Derek Fisher netted 15 and 13 points, respectively, in the win.

Andrew Bynum scored nine points and grabbed a game-high 17 rebounds while Pau Gasol added nine points and 11 boards for the Lakers, who have beaten their intra-city rivals six straight times.

Houston will resume its five-game road trip on Sunday and ended a two-game losing streak with Friday's 92-83 triumph over the Los Angeles Clippers at the Staples Center.

New Houston forward Ron Artest netted 23 points and pulled down eight boards to help the Rockets, who snapped a modest two-game skid after starting the 2008-09 season with three straight wins.

Carl Landry scored 20 points and grabbed nine rebounds while Yao Ming ended with 16 points, nine rebounds and five blocks in the win. Houston is 1-1 on the trip and will also visit Phoenix and San Antonio on the current swing.

On the injury front for the Rockets, Yao is probable for tonight's game with a bruised right knee and forward Shane Battier (foot/ankle) is questionable. Yao is fully recovered from a stress fracture in his left foot a year ago.

Houston won two of three games against the Lakers last season and has won four of the past five matchups.

The Rockets have won two straight and four of six as the visitor in this series.

Allanon
11-09-2008, 12:56 PM
http://images.ocregister.com/newsimages/sports/2007/11/14_lakers1_medium.jpg

Rockets should provide a big test for Lakers
By Broderick Turner
OK, so the Lakers' season opener against the Portland Trail Blazers wasn't the test many figured it would be.

Now the Lakers move on to their toughest test to date when they play the Houston Rockets on Sunday night at Staples Center.

The Lakers are 4-0 and considered among the best teams in the NBA, one capable of winning the NBA championship.

The Rockets are 4-2 and considered a team with the right mix to compete for a title.

"They're a good team," Lakers Coach Phil Jackson said. "They're deep and they are experienced. . . . They'll be a real challenge for us."

The Lakers have won by an average of 20.7 points. The Rockets' four victories are by an average of 10.5 points.

"I think it's a good opportunity for both teams to just continue to gauge where we each are," Lakers guard Derek Fisher said. "It's way too early to start aligning the stars and saying who's going to do what and accomplish what. But four or five games into the season, I think it's a very good matchup."

Houston has Tracy McGrady, Yao Ming and Ron Artest, a big three of sorts.

"It's a good opportunity, and for it to be on our home court first is good," Fisher said. "Hopefully, we kind of shake off some of the rust and get the kinks out and really be ready to play at a playoff level, because Houston is going to come out and play hard. They are going to play intense."

The addition of Artest, whom the Rockets acquired from the Sacramento Kings in August, gives Houston a big-time defender against Kobe Bryant.

"I think it's our first really big challenge out there," Lakers center Andrew Bynum said. "They have a lot of guys who are capable of doing well the same way as we do."

Jackson said Artest is a "stopper" on defense.

The Rockets have a second stopper too.

At 7 feet, 285 pounds, Bynum usually is the tallest and longest player on the court.

Not so against the Rockets.

Bynum will be looking up at 7-6, 310-pound Yao.

"I normally can out-reach people," Bynum said. "That's something I'm not going to be able to get away with, so you've got to change it up a bit. On the defensive end, you got to try to keep him as far from the basket as possible. He's got the fade-away, which makes him tougher."

Yao is averaging 17.3 points and 9.3 rebounds a game.

Bynum said Yao poses a big challenge.

"It changes the game because you could play good [defense] but he could still turn around and shoot the ball," Bynum said. "You just kind of want to get him out of his comfort zone, body him up a lot and run him."

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-09-2008, 01:20 PM
Going to be pretty fun

Artest on Kobe

Ming vs Bynum

Pau vs Scola

Allanon
11-09-2008, 01:28 PM
Going to be pretty fun

Artest on Kobe

Ming vs Bynum

Pau vs Scola

Word, those are some "intriguing" matchups.

I fully expect Pau and Scola to take this game personally, like a Spain vs Argentina matchup.

Mad_Hatter
11-09-2008, 02:23 PM
how come Lakers had 3 days of rest before this game? talk about easy scheduling.

Allanon
11-09-2008, 02:27 PM
how come Lakers had 3 days of rest before this game? talk about easy scheduling.

The schedule gods were trying to help the Rockets.

Lakers usually come out flat after a long layoff, that's my early game concern.

SynicFan
11-09-2008, 03:07 PM

I watched that game on your sig....and I agree.
that was a dirty play.

As far as the scheduling goes, it all evens out.
they all have to play 82 games in the same time frame.

SynicFan
11-09-2008, 03:08 PM
The schedule gods were trying to help the Rockets.

Lakers usually come out flat after a long layoff, that's my early game concern.

dont concern yourself.
Houston isnt ready for this game.
they will lose.

Indazone
11-09-2008, 03:39 PM
Game Links for tonight

http://www.justin.tv/lasn

http://www.justin.tv/lev_20

http://atdhe.net/live-tv-333.html

mms://wm1-cm.edgestreams.net/d7/64/d7643a6702d541614fb327496553e26f-49152a85.asf?auth=caEc2aedDauaJcYcAajdAbIcAbsdIamd AaV-bjfTDo-eS-Jve&aifp=0001

Sopcast Channel 6002

or

http://www.gigstreams.com/cctv5_tv_online.htm

http://freetube.110mb.com/index.php?view=7Y2N0djU

http://wwitv.com/portal.htm?http://wwitv.com/television/index.html?http://wwitv.com/tv_channels/7025.htm

http://www.livewtv.com/sports/cctv5.htm

Tag
11-09-2008, 04:36 PM
This is it Lakers fans, the first of 4 big games this week. We'll be able to tell after this if we'll be the runaway champions or stuck in a competitive race and who it will be against. If Lakers make it out 4-0 after this week, I predict we'll be 15-0 at the end of november and handed one of these :lobt2:

turiaf for president
11-09-2008, 04:37 PM
^? for the spurs?

TheMadHatter
11-09-2008, 04:45 PM
Another meaningless early regular season game.

Rockets are nowhere near their top potential as a team and neither are the Lakers for that matter. I predict a very ugly game, Lakers pull out the win because of HCA.

blink
11-09-2008, 04:47 PM
not trying to sell my rockets short but we're not ready. lakers take it on their court

sook
11-09-2008, 04:49 PM
The rockets won because of their Defense, see:

Battie,r Shane (kobe stopper)

The rockets will lose, i don't care at this point anyways just want to see battier back.

Stupid reg season game, but i will watch anyways

SynicFan
11-09-2008, 04:51 PM
not trying to sell my rockets short but we're not ready. lakers take it on their court

The rockets won because of their Defense, see:

Battie,r Shane (kobe stopper)

The rockets will lose, i don't care at this point anyways just want to see battier back.

Stupid reg season game, but i will watch anyways

you are smart to agree with me...

Rockets are NOT ready.
no amount of "trash talk" will change that.

Fakers win by 15

Spur-Addict
11-09-2008, 04:54 PM
Bynum wants to cement himself as the best young big man in the leaguePau will make the Rockets want to give Scola back to the Spurs

Rockets fodder today will increase the Lakers average 20 pont win differential.

Bynum can "want" all he so pleases. He's a whole two years younger than Howard, Howard will never give that up to Bynum.

Indazone
11-09-2008, 04:54 PM
WTF..we took the Celtics to the brink. Barely lost to a good Portland team. I give the Rockets a great chance to take out the Lakers.

sook
11-09-2008, 05:21 PM
Lakers fans need to get off Bynums nuts for now. Hes not even allstar level and demanded a max contract after a sub-allstar level of playing 30 games. He needs a ton of work on his offensive moves, and he needs to learn how to gather himself under the basket. Im going to give him a hard time until he starts earning the money he demanded. Most, if not all of the hype is coming out of the Lakers camp, much like with Oden. If either of those guys were as good as advertised, the rest of the leagues fans would have noticed by now.

Expect for Ariza to have a huge game against lazy Tmac.

Good post, hopefully tmac can play well if his knee is ok, he barely played the clipps game and rested yesterday

Tag
11-09-2008, 05:57 PM
Maybe his voodoo 'point the finger' defense will actually work on kobe :lol

benefactor
11-09-2008, 06:26 PM
I just saw that this game is coming on...could be a WCF preview. I'll definitely be watching.

icem
11-09-2008, 06:38 PM
i think the lakers will win by double digits (but not a blowout) because the rockets still aren't clicking and probably won't until the 2nd half of the season. good thing they have enough talent to win a good amount of games in the meantime.

SpursDynasty
11-09-2008, 07:10 PM
While I don't think the Lakers are a great team by any means, sorry Houston, it's not going to happen. Stop trying to act like an elite team and get ready to lose 101-81 tonight.

sook
11-09-2008, 09:03 PM
Maybe his voodoo 'point the finger' defense will actually work on kobe :lol

:lol:lol:rollin:lmao:p:

Indazone
11-09-2008, 09:10 PM
I'm logged in and ready to go. Game time in 15 min

:hungry:

Indazone
11-09-2008, 09:18 PM
I think a lot of China is tuning in for this game because of the Sun Yue and Yao connection. Not to mention the popularity of T-Mac and Kobe over there.

Lakers_55
11-09-2008, 09:26 PM
Well, I am exhausted and await the game. Go Lakers! Win or lose, I just hope I don't fall asleep during it!

turiaf for president
11-09-2008, 09:29 PM
its gonna be an exciting game. team ready to play defense wins.

Allanon
11-09-2008, 09:31 PM
Here we go Rocket/Laker fans.

Indazone
11-09-2008, 09:33 PM
Hawks still playing...Rockets Lakers next

first link wasn't working for me.

Allanon
11-09-2008, 09:34 PM
This one's really clear:
http://www.justin.tv/terminatorr2

Indazone
11-09-2008, 09:35 PM
works for me thanks Allanon

Roxsfan
11-09-2008, 09:35 PM
I don't think the rockets are anywhere near their top playing shape with Battier out, Mutombo not yet back and Tmac and Yao seemingly tired and flat. Having said that I think they have a good chance to pull out a win here. The lakers will get a nice boost from HCA, so the rox need to bring the energy from the start.

Let's get this thing going.:downspin:

Indazone
11-09-2008, 09:43 PM
lost the feed on justin TV

This one works

Indazone
11-09-2008, 09:45 PM
ut oh..that motion offense is sputtering.

turiaf for president
11-09-2008, 09:46 PM
lol kobe rejecting soft ass yao again

Allanon
11-09-2008, 09:47 PM
lost the feed on justin TV

This one works

Sorry. Yah, that atdhe.net is pretty good too.

Yao's frickin' huge, makes Bynum look like a guard next to him.

Indazone
11-09-2008, 09:47 PM
no argument there

turiaf for president
11-09-2008, 09:50 PM
great D by the rockets. yao took it hard after that and dunked it.

sa_kid20
11-09-2008, 09:50 PM
nice start by the Rockets.

Allanon
11-09-2008, 09:51 PM
Ouch. Sloppy start by the Lakers. But they always start like this after they get a bunch of days off. They'll be alright but gotta kick this nasty habit though.

Banzai
16-7..oh well..still first quarter.

Roxsfan
lol kobe rejecting soft ass yao again

he hit him on the wrist btw.:toast

Banzai
11-09-2008, 09:56 PM
days off...not good at all.

Allanon
11-09-2008, 10:01 PM
Alston on Kobe's a very bad idea for Rockets.

turiaf for president
its gonna be an exciting game. team ready to play defense wins.

rockets playing like they want it more

Allanon
This is where the game starts turning.

RsxPiimp
11-09-2008, 10:03 PM
rockets playing like they want to be in the finals.

lakers playing like a bunch of buffoons

RsxPiimp
11-09-2008, 10:06 PM
16-28 rockats! pure ownage in the 1st.

Allanon
11-09-2008, 10:06 PM
Kobe's shooting well, rest of the team is way off.

Rockets should be leading by 20.

sook
11-09-2008, 10:08 PM
Kobe's shooting well, rest of the team is way off.

Rockets should be leading by 20.

wtf are you talking about? Half the time you guys couldn't even get it up court, the rockets defense suffocated you guys.

PJ will make adjustments and i will bet you ugys will go on a run now though

sook
11-09-2008, 10:12 PM
holy crap brooks is playing out of his mind, been so so impressed with him this season. Just that stupid boneheaded play was bad

11 pts ---> 5 min

turiaf for president
11-09-2008, 10:12 PM
brooks is solid. he should start over skip to my lou.

lakers are making lazy passes and seem flat footed. houston just looks more hungry rite now.

Banzai
11-09-2008, 10:13 PM
I knew Brooks would have a good night.

RsxPiimp
11-09-2008, 10:14 PM
brooks and landry are houstons version bench mob jus like farmar and ariza.

Allanon
11-09-2008, 10:15 PM
Brooks is a damn good shooter.

RsxPiimp
11-09-2008, 10:16 PM
in comparison brooks makes sasha look like a retarded chucky atkins

sook
11-09-2008, 10:16 PM
wow homecooking much?

The lakers are living on those stupid calls

sook
11-09-2008, 10:20 PM
barry is killing us right now

and if rick thinks we can win with that lineup he is fucking retarded.

Your playing midgets vs 2 7 footers

Allanon
11-09-2008, 10:22 PM
How the hell was Bynum just chillin' there in the middle with nobody guarding him?

turiaf for president
farmar is matching brooks rite now. he and ariza are keeping the lakers in the game.

turiaf for president
How the hell was Bynum just chillin' there in the middle with nobody guarding him?

exactly. too many jumpshots rite now for the lakers. need to feed drew

sook

Rick is a fucking idiot putting the worst defensive lineup on the team in the game

Allanon
11-09-2008, 10:23 PM
exactly. too many jumpshots rite now for the lakers. need to feed drew

Feed the Beast.

Allanon
11-09-2008, 10:24 PM
Rick is a fucking idiot putting the worst defensive lineup on the team in the game

I gotta agree, that was a really odd lineup...Lakers were able to take the advantage.

turiaf for president
11-09-2008, 10:25 PM
love ariza's energy.

Allanon
11-09-2008, 10:25 PM
Ariza's one bad mofo.

turiaf for president
11-09-2008, 10:26 PM
so far this game, rockets proved they are teh better defensive team. i think if they had one more big guy they would be nearly unstoppable. after yao and scola, hayes and landry are like 6'6"

Indazone
11-09-2008, 10:26 PM
Ok, now it's our turn to make a run. We just had to give the starters a rest

sook
11-09-2008, 10:27 PM
wow fucking bs calls

Mad_Hatter
11-09-2008, 10:28 PM
pau gasol is one goofy looking mother fucker... looks like a giant guppie.

turiaf for president
11-09-2008, 10:28 PM
arizas everywhere!

Indazone
11-09-2008, 10:29 PM
very sloppy basketball. Both sides

RsxPiimp
11-09-2008, 10:30 PM
Ariza is easily a 1st team all defense

if kobe gets in and ariza doesnt then its a joke yo

sook
Don't you just love how the Lakers get FTs every fucking time? Holyshit, they're shooting more jumpers too

Allanon
Damn, Bynum just tried to posterize Yao.

Allanon
11-09-2008, 10:31 PM
Don't you just love how the Lakers get FTs every fucking time? Holyshit, they're shooting more jumpers too

Nah, Houston's taking far more jumpers. Lakers (Ariza, Kobe, Bynum) have been going to the hole quite a bit.

TheMadHatter
Finally the Lakers have gotten back in sync. I was worried that the Rockets might put the game out of reach early.

Hopefully these god damn NBA schedulers won't ever give the Lakers 2 games in like 10 days ever again.

Banzai
just got out of the shower...Lakers down 3.

Mad_Hatter
wtf how is that a foul on yao? he didnt do anything but stand there, lol.

turiaf for president
11-09-2008, 10:32 PM
arizas gonna get 15-20 minutes a game. no way in hell hes gonna make an all defensive team.

that being said, i think local laker fans saw what ariza was all about with the coverage of summer league and preseason and people were quick to say ariza sucks. trevors gonna get a nice pay raise this offseason with alot of suitors

Indazone
didn't do it though did he. NO LAYUPS

Allanon
I've always liked Ariza, he has Showtime written all over him.

RsxPiimp

yeah this is crazy. home cookin calls.

that wasnt a foul on yao either.

refs were letting them play physical down there and they call that a foul on yao?

Purple & Gold
11-09-2008, 10:33 PM
After a sloppy start we good a good one brewing now!!!!

Go Lakeshow :clap :clap :clap

Allanon
11-09-2008, 10:33 PM
wtf how is that a foul on yao? he didnt do anything but stand there, lol.

Yao was in the restricted area.

Purple & Gold
11-09-2008, 10:34 PM
And stop crying about the fouls rockets fans you sound like a bunch of whiny bitches. If you didn't see that was a foul on Yao, I don't know what to tell you.

Purple & Gold
11-09-2008, 10:35 PM

And he jumped up and into him a little with a forearm, but of course that won't stop rockets fans from whining like little bitches.

RsxPiimp
oh man tracy's down

:ihit

turiaf for president
talk about a bail out foul......

Purple & Gold
11-09-2008, 10:36 PM
OK rockets fans cry about how they didn't call a foul against the Lakers :lol :lol

sook
wtf are you talking about? I never said anything about the Yao foul, but the Lakers have 10 FTs just on blockingfouls , this is fucking bs

RsxPiimp
And stop crying about the fouls rockets fans you sound like a bunch of whiny bitches. If you didn't see that was a foul on Yao, I don't know what to tell you.

pot calling kettle black

lakers fans are the worst when it comes to whining about calls

circa nba finals 2008

turiaf for president
11-09-2008, 10:37 PM
lamar sighting!!!!

Mad_Hatter

can you not stand straight up in the restricted zone? you just cant get a charge call.

and yao cant jump lol the fuck you talkin about.

Indazone
Well it's about what I expected although I didn't expect that big run by the Rockets in the first half.

sook
11-09-2008, 10:38 PM
pot calling kettle black

circa nba finals 2008

exactly what i was about to say

Allanon
LO for teh block.

Finally, there's the Laker vaunted defense...very good in the 2nd, held the Rockets to 16.

Allanon
can you not stand straight up in the restricted zone? you just cant get a charge call.

No, you can't stand in the restricted area, if you touch the player making the shot, it's your foul. That's why they have that restricted area, so players can't just camp out under the basket.

TheMadHatter
Fuck these 5 day layovers really need to stop. I swear we're fucking spotting every team an entire quarter every time the NBA does this.

sook
11-09-2008, 10:39 PM
20 FTS in the first half :lol

Indazone
That motion offense of the Rockets is still not clicking the way it's supposed to. Looks real ragged to me.

Purple & Gold
pot calling kettle black

circa nba finals 2008

Game 2 was a horrible job of officiating, you even had Queens fans in here complaining about the calls the celtics were getting. How about you actually try to talk about your own whiny fanbases crying instead of trying to deflect the fact that they cry more than any other teams fans (sans the suns).

RsxPiimp

seriously that was a horrible call. but to make up for it, the refs called a touch foul on derek fisher the other play so i guess they acknowledge their mistake.

SimonHymen
11-09-2008, 10:40 PM
It's a good night when in the first half your best player is Aaron Brooks. :rolleyes

Purple & Gold

He jumped a little into him and had the forearm out. Watch it again. Any sane person would know it's a foul.

Allanon
Fuck these 5 day layovers really need to stop. I swear we're fucking spotting every team an entire quarter every time the NBA does this.

Seriously, it happens every friggin' time like clockwork.

RsxPiimp
Game 2 was a horrible job of officiating, you even had Queens fans in here complaining about the calls the celtics were getting. How about you actually try to talk about your own whiny fanbases crying instead of trying to deflect the fact that they cry more than any other teams fans (sans the suns).

whining didnt stop after game 2.

it got worst actually in games 4 and 6.

but lets all stick to the game thread

peace

turiaf for president
11-09-2008, 10:41 PM
kobe and ariza holding tmac and artest to 1-12 shooting. =D

sook
11-09-2008, 10:41 PM
It's a good night when in the first half your best player is Aaron Brooks. :rolleyes

And rick is still fucking stupid enough to play rafer out there.

The dude that picks up his dribble right after halfcourt its ridiculous.

Rick Adelman is a fucking douchebag, the guy gambles all the time and ends

up paying for it.

turiaf for president
11-09-2008, 10:42 PM

peace

says the guy who brought it up in the first place.......

Purple & Gold
wtf are you talking about? I never said anything about the Yao foul, but the Lakers have 10 FTs just on blockingfouls , this is fucking bs

rockets are getting their share of phantom calls too. Not my fault you guys like to foul on almost every play. You should thank the refs for letting the rockets play as physical as they are.

IronMexican
Bad half and still up. Not bad

Mad_Hatter
seriously that was a horrible call. but to make up for it, the refs called a touch foul on derek fisher the other play so i guess they acknowledge their mistake.

sure, but it helps the lakers when they are shooting FTs and the rockets 'make up calls' are all on the floor.

sook
kobe and ariza holding tmac and artest to 1-12 shooting. =D

Don't worry its not your defense when tmac was 0-5 against the clippers.

He is just in a terrible slump, the guy is never healthy anymore, i hope he just retires.

Allanon
At least with Adelman, the Rockets are fun to watch. I like JVG as a commentator but his teams were boring as hell.

Indazone
11-09-2008, 10:44 PM
sounds astounding familiar with a Rick Adleman team playing an LA Lakers team...wait I think there was a championship on the line back then. Hmmm we might be onto something here.

sook
rockets are getting their share of phantom calls too. Not my fault you guys like to foul on almost every play. You should thank the refs for letting the rockets play as physical as they are.

hmmm, don't you think we would like it if we actually got the calls in the paint? Are you kidding me? Wait, as long as we get a fair number of calls at the half court line its aright....

The lakers didn't even get the ball up past halfcourt the first quarter so don't tell me 20 FTS in the first half doesn't help at all

Allanon
Seeing Adelman vs the Lakers in the WCF again would be fun.

turiaf for president
Don't worry its not your defense when tmac was 0-5 against the clippers.

He is just in a terrible slump, the guy is never healthy anymore, i hope he just retires.

after watching ariza just now u seriously believe its not his defense that held him in check?

SimonHymen
And rick is still fucking stupid enough to play rafer out there.

The dude that picks up his dribble right after halfcourt its ridiculous.

Rick Adelman is a fucking douchebag, the guy gambles all the time and ends

up paying for it.

Yeah I'm about ready to start Barry ahead of Alston despite his liabilities on the defensive end. Alston is fucking garbage.

Purple & Gold
11-09-2008, 10:45 PM
whining didnt stop after game 2.

it got worst actually in games 4 and 6.

peace

Nope it was all about game 2. All about the home cooking that many Laker fans thought they deserved after the gift to the celtics that was game 2.

Mad_Hatter
11-09-2008, 10:45 PM
Allanon why do you have duncan/oden/dwight in your sig? in the ugly purple&gold?

sook
11-09-2008, 10:47 PM
after watching ariza just now u seriously believe its not his defense that held him in check?

Hmmm....so your going to give arriza credit for a guy that can't flat out shoot to begin with this season.

Wait....for a guy that doesn't make a jumpshot vs probably the worst defensive team in the league....arriza's suffocating defense is deff. holding him down :lol

Funny actually.

Purple & Gold
hmmm, don't you think we would like it if we actually got the calls in the paint? Are you kidding me? Wait, as long as we get a fair number of calls at the half court line its aright....

The lakers didn't even get the ball up past halfcourt the first quarter so don't tell me 20 FTS in the first half doesn't help at all

What fucking game are you watching?? You guys are getting calls. Stop your fucking crying your disrespecting a team that had Hakeem on it.

Allanon
Allanon why do you have duncan/oden/dwight in your sig? in the ugly purple&gold?

We all know they'd like to be Lakers. Purple & Gold is beautiful.

Purple & Gold
11-09-2008, 10:48 PM
Hmmm....so your going to give arriza credit for a guy that can't flat out shoot to begin with this season.

Funny actually.

Funny how you can't acknowledge Ariza is a good defender.

turiaf for president
11-09-2008, 10:48 PM
lakers have 15 FG attempts in the paint as opposed to 10 for the rockets so far. thats not including the shots they were fouled on. the aggressive team gets to the line more. so its no just a HCA for the lakers, thats just part of it. brooks and tmac were shooting jumpers all 1st half. even yao went to the twice. once got packed and other time got a easy dunk

Indazone
11-09-2008, 10:49 PM
This is the beauty of Spurstalk. You could never trash talk other teams fans during a game at Clutchfans or Lakersnation.

Allanon
11-09-2008, 10:50 PM
This is the beauty of Spurstalk. You could never trash talk other teams fans during a game at Clutchfans or Lakersnation.

+1 I hate all that moderated "respect the other team" homerism crap.

turiaf for president
11-09-2008, 10:50 PM

Wait....for a guy that doesn't make a jumpshot vs probably the worst defensive team in the league....arriza's suffocating defense is deff. holding him down :lol

Funny actually.

whats funny is u thinking Tmac has no shot. its no where as consistant as kobe but gimme a break u leave him open from 20 feet on hes gonna hit most of them. give credit where credit is due. ariza is a good defender.

sook
11-09-2008, 10:51 PM
My anger for t he lakers is only exceeded by the hate for tmac at this point..

The dude is fucking garbage

Roxsfan
11-09-2008, 10:52 PM
tmac needs to take off the panties and put on some boxers and do his job.:downspin:

turiaf for president
^ well give u lamar for him =D

sook
whats funny is u thinking Tmac has no shot. its no where as consistant as kobe but gimme a break u leave him open from 20 feet on hes gonna hit most of them. give credit where credit is due. ariza is a good defender.

And I'm guessing you have watched the last couple of games? I don't have a problem with giving him credit, I'm just taking some of my anger out on tmac because he hasn't showed up 1 FUCKING game this season. I hope that bitch is content with being a 1st round virgin

turiaf for president
11-09-2008, 10:54 PM
^ lol then u better hope for a trade cuz if he stays a first round virgin ure gonna hate this summer.

i have watched him and he has been slumping but ariza has alot to do with it tonite

sook
artest doesn't get the call on the collision. whats new

turiaf for president
why the fuck is phil starting vlad in the 2nd half

Mad_Hatter
11-09-2008, 10:55 PM

ok i got no problem saying it. Ariza is a good defender... no one said he wasn't. now shutup about it.

artest and tmac better pick it the fuck up. playing like a couple of bitches.

Indazone
11-09-2008, 10:56 PM
lol Artest is gonna foul out the entire Laker team

Allanon
11-09-2008, 10:57 PM
And you guys say the Rockets get no foul calls. Kobe with 2 quick ones then Vlad.

Indazone
11-09-2008, 10:59 PM
T-Mac sucks..get him outta there.

Indazone
11-09-2008, 11:00 PM
Also Scola is a better passer, He should be at the high post setting up the motion offense. Not Yao.

SimonHymen
11-09-2008, 11:00 PM
lol @ Bynum

Can't even play pick and roll with Kobe.

Indazone
11-09-2008, 11:01 PM
Alston sucks too..shoot put freaking Barry and Brooks in and take T-Mac and Alston out.

turiaf for president
11-09-2008, 11:02 PM
kobe just made tmac his bitch twice!

Allanon
11-09-2008, 11:03 PM
Holy shit, serious Kobe time.

Indazone
holy crap our backcourt suck!

SimonHymen
I hope that wakes up Tracy. Embarrassing. lmao

sook
Tmac is so bad i feel like crying for him, just a pitiful bitch (literally)

Indazone
T-Mac is 1-9 tonight. It's not his night. Time for him to sit.

turiaf for president
11-09-2008, 11:04 PM
fuck brooks is gonna come back in.

Indazone
11-09-2008, 11:05 PM
about time. Adleman figured out it's not T-Mac's and Alston's night finally.

RsxPiimp
11-09-2008, 11:06 PM
gotta give kobe props on that sequence.

rejected tmac then schooled him on the other end.

to tmac's defense he was limping since he hurt his ankle in the 2nd quarter.

Indazone
11-09-2008, 11:06 PM
that is some defensive crap there Alston!

sook
11-09-2008, 11:08 PM
wow we should have traded tmac before the offseason

turiaf for president
11-09-2008, 11:08 PM
bynum got his invitation to the block party!

Indazone
11-09-2008, 11:09 PM
ok that's T-Mac 1-10

leading to a fast break and two easy pts by the Lakers just great.

sook
11-09-2008, 11:09 PM
adelman is so fucking stupid with this lineup

Indazone
11-09-2008, 11:10 PM
Why is Alston still playing???

Indazone
11-09-2008, 11:11 PM
Finally Brooks is back in.

turiaf for president
i thought for sure rick woulda brought brooks in the game after the 1st timeout. hes probably coming in now

sook
Finally Brooks is back in.

He just doesn't get it...Adelman has to be one of the dumbest coaches in history...he lets them build the lead and build the lead...

turiaf for president
11-09-2008, 11:14 PM
kobe just signaled to farmar to keep an eye on brooks

SimonHymen
11-09-2008, 11:15 PM
Odumb is awesome

Indazone
11-09-2008, 11:16 PM
man the offense runs so much better with Brooks penetrating and kicking out.

Indazone
11-09-2008, 11:19 PM
That was so freaking stupid of Adleman to keep insisting on playing T-Mac and Alston when they both are clearly having off-nights. I like this small ball lineup of Barry, Brooks, and Landry, Scola, and Artest. It's fast as hell and they got a lot of 3 pt shooters to keep the defense honest.

Allanon
11-09-2008, 11:19 PM
Odom with the trey and Brooks is a blur.

turiaf for president
11-09-2008, 11:20 PM
brooks is impressive. reminds me alot of a young jason terry

turiaf for president
11-09-2008, 11:22 PM
maccccchhhhine

turiaf for president
11-09-2008, 11:23 PM
the route is on!!!!!!!!!!!

Indazone
11-09-2008, 11:24 PM
crap..this game is quickly going out of reach for the Rockets.

turiaf for president
11-09-2008, 11:24 PM
fucking brooks with a 30 footer lol. that kid can shoot

turiaf for president
11-09-2008, 11:25 PM
ok brooks just shot a heat check.

Allanon
11-09-2008, 11:26 PM
Hell yeah!

Brooks is the only serious threat right now.

Indazone
11-09-2008, 11:26 PM
freaking Lakers getting hot now. Like every crap shot they put up is going in.

turiaf for president
11-09-2008, 11:27 PM
same story different team. every game so far this season, lakers gave up the most points in the 1st quarter. then came back and let the opponent hang around. in the 4th the lakers start running away.

i think it speaks volumes about the depth that this team has.

21_Blessings
11-09-2008, 11:28 PM
Houston is fucking trash. Go home.

SimonHymen
11-09-2008, 11:29 PM
Not over yet but the officials were too involved early on to change the momentum.

Mad_Hatter
11-09-2008, 11:30 PM
Houston is fucking trash. Go home.

uncalled for... way to just show once again why so many people hate laker fans.

turiaf for president
11-09-2008, 11:30 PM
farmar = brooks

TheMadHatter
11-09-2008, 11:31 PM
Brooks is so god damn fast.

Indazone
11-09-2008, 11:33 PM
how the hell was that off Yao?

turiaf for president
11-09-2008, 11:34 PM
^ no tonite they played a good team and were tested. they just passed the test

Indazone
11-09-2008, 11:36 PM
What can i say, the Rockest are out of sync. Not passing crisp and missing shots. T-Mac looks lost. Alston plain sucks. I like it better when the Rockets were calling set plays last year.

turiaf for president
on yao's head

Allanon
This is starting to get ugly. I was only joking when I said the Rockets would increase the Lakers 20 point win differential.

21_Blessings
T-Quit is a horrendous waste of talent. What an abortion of a basketball player.

turiaf for president
11-09-2008, 11:38 PM
artest has no handles. never noticed that before

Allanon
11-09-2008, 11:39 PM
I like Brooks, that kid doesn't back down.

SimonHymen
11-09-2008, 11:41 PM
Meaningless game. Rockets won the season series between these two last year and that meant nothing.

turiaf for president
its over. kobe needs to sit now

Allanon
Aaron Brooks
http://blog.oregonlive.com/blazers/2007/07/brooks.jpg

Chris Rock
http://www.onlineathens.com/images/040303/chris_rock4.jpg

Indazone
11-09-2008, 11:42 PM
where's the fork so I can stick it in the Rockets.

IronMexican
11-09-2008, 11:43 PM
Meaningless game. Rockets won the season series between these two last year and that meant nothing.

You said the Mava game qasn't meaningless, but this one is? Ok

Banzai
11-09-2008, 11:43 PM
slow start..strong finish.

sook
11-09-2008, 11:44 PM
Was this the team that was suppose to challenge us...lol

they were...but they have two of the most pathetic losers in the NBA, a shitty PG and a dumbass coach

turiaf for president
11-09-2008, 11:44 PM
You said the Mava game qasn't meaningless, but this one is? Ok

i was just about to say that. if they won he woulda been all over the laker fans here

Purple & Gold
11-09-2008, 11:45 PM
Not over yet but the officials were too involved early on to change the momentum.

:lol :lol @ rocket fan

turiaf for president
11-09-2008, 11:45 PM
holy shit. luke and mihm are in the game. thats just sad lol

turiaf for president
11-09-2008, 11:46 PM
wtf brooks. 2 airballs after the way u played all game? he caught a case of t mac syndrome

Allanon
11-09-2008, 11:47 PM
Lakers Defense has been impressive in the 2nd half.

TheMadHatter
11-09-2008, 11:48 PM
I don't expect the Rockets to start playing their best ball until the 2nd half of the season. They clearly aren't in synch offensively, and they will be getting Battier back soon so we can expect their D to get better. They are still a threat in my eyes come playoff time.

I predicted a 20pt win, but again this is meaningless so early in the season IMHO.

SimonHymen
11-09-2008, 11:49 PM
It's meaningless based on last season's series advantage we had on LA. It meant nothing unless you want to argue it did then I'm listening.

turiaf for president
chris mihm would start for the spurs

Purple & Gold
:lol :lol @ the rest of the NBA

TheMadHatter
It's meaningless based on last season's series advantage we had on LA. It meant nothing unless you want to argue it did then I'm listening.

WTF are you bringing up last season for moron? That has no bearing on this game tonight as both teams are markedly different.

Indazone
11-09-2008, 11:50 PM
we pretty much suck right now. The offense sucks.

turiaf for president

dood just shut up and stop trying to stir up a meaningless arguement. meaningless or not, this was a big test for the lakers that everyone was talking about and the lakers passed with flying colors.

SimonHymen
The Lakers are peaking at the right time!

TheMadHatter
"They have a good team, but we just have a better team"

-Gasol

Indazone
Freaking weak man. I'm out!

Purple & Gold
11-09-2008, 11:51 PM
chris mihm would start for the spurs

I'm sure tons of teams want him right now. Hopefully we can turn him into a nice prospect. But if we keep him for added depth I won't be complaining.

SimonHymen
WTF are you bringing up last season for moron? That has no bearing on this game tonight as both teams are markedly different.

Hey faggot I brought that up in my original post. Read my shit before you respond retard.

Purple & Gold

:lol :lol @ pathetic rocket fan

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-09-2008, 11:52 PM
my my, the rockets do suck bad. I guess they take the early mantle as the most overrated team in the league

Allanon
11-09-2008, 11:52 PM
What's interesting is Bynum played toe to toe with the best Center in the NBA.

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-09-2008, 11:54 PM
Yao, the best center in the league? I think not

Dwight > Yao

turiaf for president
lakers are just too deep. i cant wait til christmas when they play boston again

sook
With Yao and Mcgrady this team goes nowhere.

Move one of them

IronMexican
Simon is just proving his stupidity. let me use an SD quote "no surprise here"

Allanon
11-09-2008, 11:55 PM

Dwight > Yao

It's debateable but I can see why people think DHo is better than Yao. I guess the next test for Bynum and the Lakers would be against the Magic.

sook
11-09-2008, 11:55 PM

Dwight > Yao

I agree completely.

Yao best nights > Howards best nights though

Buts its gotten tothe point where i would rather have DwightH

turiaf for president
11-09-2008, 11:57 PM
yao > dho in the complete game sense. yao can shoot, and has an offensive move. dho's just a freak lol

Roxsfan
11-09-2008, 11:57 PM
Was this the team that was suppose to challenge us...lol

Fuck off :rolleyes. Rockets are nowhere near the team they will be late in the season. Good win for the lakes, rockets have alot of work to do. They need battier back and tmac needs to get healthy and contribute or GTFO.

SimonHymen
11-09-2008, 11:58 PM
Simon is just proving his stupidity. let me use an SD quote "no surprise here"

I wouldn't call it a clean win with the way the officials changed the momentum but the Lakers won. HOWEVER, this team has looked like it needed a wake up call since the season started.

Kobe™
11-10-2008, 12:00 AM
<b>Scary thing is, Lakers arent even peaking yet..

and if rockets won you woulda been all like

OHHHH WERE SOOO MUCH BETTER THEN U FAKERS BLAH BLAH BLAH

so Get outta here..

L.A.>>>>Houston until further notice</b>

Roxsfan
11-10-2008, 12:01 AM

:lol:lmao:lol

Allanon
11-10-2008, 12:02 AM
Lakers now have a 22 point average win margin. Some serious offense and defense.

turiaf for president
11-10-2008, 12:02 AM
^ peaking? hardly. lakers are just getting started. thats the scary thing LMAO. wait til they get 2-3 months of playing with each other.......

21_Blessings
11-10-2008, 12:03 AM
officials changed the momentum

:sleep :sleep :sleep

Purple & Gold
I wouldn't call it a clean win with the way the officials changed the momentum but the Lakers won. HOWEVER, this team has looked like it needed a wake up call since the season started.

:(

Roxsfan
^ peaking? hardly. lakers are just getting started. thats the scary thing LMAO

just like every other team you're one key injury from fucksville, so I would not be so fucking arrogant dumbass.

Purple & Gold
11-10-2008, 12:04 AM
I'm just laughing at roxsfan's sig :lol :lol

turiaf for president
11-10-2008, 12:05 AM
just like every other team you're one key injury from fucksville, so I would not be so fucking arrogant dumbass.

keep hating. thats the beauty of this squad, pau can get hurt but odom will start and we wont miss a beat. hell even kobe can get hurt and lakers will be a playoff team in the west.

arrogant? my posts are all responses to fuckin dumb posts made by the sore asses of the rockets fans tonite so just stfu. 29 point loss is pathetic