Antonis Fotsis
Ioannis Georgalis
Manolis Papamakrios

It is better than France's once again.
are they playing them

Muser
07-20-2009, 02:42 PM
Like anyone gives a shit.

Parker/De Colo are playing, so yeah we do.

(If that was at KBP then ignore this post).

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-20-2009, 02:42 PM
are they playing them

I would think so. France should be favorite to win the qualification spot. If they cannot even win that then something is really wrong with French basketball system.

stéphane
07-20-2009, 02:49 PM
I would think so. France should be favorite to win the qualification spot. If they cannot even win that then something is really wrong with French basketball system.

Wow silly me I misread the thread title didn't see it was "The 2009 Greek NT thread".

Mr. Body
07-20-2009, 02:54 PM
This is current Greek team roster

Panagiotis Vasilopoulos
Andreas Glyniadakis
Nikos Zisis
Kostas Kaimakoglou
Nick Calathes
Ioannis Kalampokis
Kosta Koufos
Loukas Mavrokefalides
Ioannis Bourousis
Stratos Perperoglou
Georgios Printezis
Vassilis Spanoulis
Sofoklis Schortsanitis
Dimitrios Tsaldaris
Antonis Fotsis
Ioannis Georgalis
Manolis Papamakrios

You can tell by the preponderance of Greeks.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-20-2009, 02:54 PM
Wow silly me I misread the thread title didn't see it was "The 2009 Greek NT thread".

Any national team thread includes the competitors. Are you saying 2009 Spurs thread can have no mention of any other NBA team?:rolleyes

urunobili
07-20-2009, 03:02 PM
Any national team thread includes the competitors. Are you saying 2009 Spurs thread can have no mention of any other NBA team?:rolleyes

No. But nobody asked you to put Greece's roster on THIS thread. Once the tournament has its on thread you can post there.

Here we would like to talk about the French NT because is led by a Spur and its starting SG was drafted by the Spurs.

If there was a Spur player on Greece's roster we may also have a thread about them too.

No such thing, so don;t post greek NT's stuff on here.

Thanks in advance,
Ur-N00b

Brazil
07-20-2009, 03:02 PM
^ maybe it's KBP being in this thread, my english is just awful right now... sorry

Spurs Brazil
07-20-2009, 03:03 PM

lotr1trekkie
07-20-2009, 03:10 PM
HOow come a Greek-American never wins the National Spelling Bee?

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-20-2009, 03:16 PM
A lot of players in the NBA :tu

The NBA is becoming more a joke every day. All of your NBA 6th men from playoff teams failed in Europe miserably last year.

Brazil
07-20-2009, 03:17 PM
fuck this thread is on trolling process.

Spurs Brazil
07-20-2009, 03:20 PM
fuck this thread is on trolling process.

True.

I'll edit my post so we can stay on the topic

The 2009 French NT thread

ducks
07-20-2009, 03:22 PM
The NBA is becoming more a joke every day. All of your NBA 6th men from playoff teams failed in Europe miserably last year.

rules are different and they have to get used to their teamates and develop chemistry dumbass

timvp
07-20-2009, 03:24 PM
KBP now has his own pro-Greek, anti-USA and anti-NBA thread :tu

Ryvin1
07-20-2009, 03:32 PM

don't forget anti-Spurs

ducks
07-20-2009, 03:33 PM
sooooooooooo if you sign up for a greek team do you have to pledge 5 years ?

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-20-2009, 03:39 PM
(If that was at KBP then ignore this post).

:lol :tu

urunobili
07-20-2009, 03:40 PM
why my post was transferred over here? I never post on KBP's threads... :pctoss

Dr. Gonzo
07-20-2009, 03:40 PM
John Stamos will be so proud of them.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-20-2009, 03:43 PM
:lol

Bruno
07-20-2009, 04:02 PM

Thanks timvp.

Marcus Bryant
07-20-2009, 04:04 PM
"Greece...we thought of NAMBLA First."

angelbelow
07-20-2009, 04:05 PM
nice

spursfaninla
07-20-2009, 04:11 PM
Forum?

If Greek NT is so great, how come they did not win at the Olympics?
HMM?

This is so stupid.

Marcus Bryant
07-20-2009, 04:13 PM
http://media2.feed.gr/filesystem/images/20071001/engine/goalnews_LARGE_t_1041_449084_type11442.jpg

"Mommy, I'm home. No more mean Jaff Gundy!!!11 I wear lavender shirt you send!"

picnroll
07-20-2009, 04:23 PM
Problem is American born NBA players playing in Europe is like Formula One race cars trying to race on a go cart track.

Hemotivo
07-20-2009, 04:23 PM

Schortsanitis is in the startin lineup?

bigdog
07-20-2009, 04:25 PM
Why is this in the Spurs forum? This belongs in the NBA forum. Get this out of here.

AussieFanKurt
07-20-2009, 04:30 PM
Would anyone be in favour of starting a petition to get Kill Bill Pana and his shithouse topics off Spurs talk

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-20-2009, 04:39 PM
"Greece...we thought of NAMBLA First."

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-20-2009, 04:41 PM
http://media2.feed.gr/filesystem/images/20071001/engine/goalnews_LARGE_t_1041_449084_type11442.jpg

"Mommy, I'm home. No more mean Jaff Gundy!!!11 I wear lavender shirt you send!"

:lmao

Agloco
07-20-2009, 04:46 PM
Why is this in the Spurs forum? This belongs in the NBA forum. Get this out of here.

Because KBP just has to subject everyone to his wet dreams.

biziofromdowntown
07-20-2009, 04:54 PM
Oh no shit!

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-20-2009, 06:43 PM

Schortsanitis is in the startin lineup?

No.

This is current lineup

PG Spanoulis/Kalampokis/Papamakrios/Kalathis
SG Zisis/Tsaldaris
SF Vasilopoulos/Perperoglou/Georgalis
PF Fotsis/Printezis/Mavrokefalides/Kaimokoglou
C Bourousis/Glyniadakis/Koufos/Schortsanitis

There is 17 players and that is the depth chart. Bourousis and Vasilopoulos are both injured and might not play. So then Pelekanos and Vasiliadis will cet called to the camp.

All the players from the 2005 European champions and 2006 world second place team that retired last summer instead of play in the Olympics (Papadopoulos, Hatzivrettas, Kakiouzis, Dikoudis) are all staying retired now permanently. But no problem we lost 4 rotation players and still made 5th at Olympics and only missed the semifinal by one shot.

For this year Tsartsaris, Diamantidis, and Papaloukas all also from the 2005 and 2006 teams are also retiring. And like I say now also Vasilopoulos and Bourousis probably will not play either. Now worries. We can handle losing even these 5 rotation players. So that would be 9 rotation players gone from the 2005 and 2006 teams :rollin

So from last year Olympics team the starting point guard, the 6th man, the starting small forward, and the starting center will all be gone :blah

No matter. Greece has tremendous basketball depth. Even with all of these players quitting and being injured the last 2 years it means nothing with all the depth we have.

So the team should be something like

PG Spanoulis/Zisis/Kalampokis
SG Pelekanos/Tsaldaris
SF Perperoglou/Printezis
PF Fotsis/Mavrokefalides
C Glyniadakis/Koufos/Schortsanitis

Like I say Pelekanos has not got invite yet but I am sure he will once Vasilopoulos is officially out because of injury. I do not see how Kazlauskas can keep him out then and he can for sure make the team. So with all the retirements, injuries and the players that retired last year so what. It does not make any difference.

That would be the 12 players I would choose base on who we have available. That is still either best or second beat team in Europe. And good thing about it is this team would be MUCH more athletic, MUCH quicker, MUCH better in offense than the teams from 2004-2008 were. And now FINALLY it is announced that Spanoulis will be starting point guard and will have the offense come through him. In past it was always Papaloukas and Diamantidis and Papaloukas sucks in scoring and Diamantidis is at very best an average player in offense if even that good.

New coach of team also say he will play at faster pace and focus more on offense. Before Giannakis demand to use the shot clock and only wanted all players that were great defenders and he never even took shooters.

Just seeing how now players like Spanoulis, Pelekanos, Kalampokis can all get their time now this could be best Greek team ever. I was waiting a long time to finally get rid of Diamantidis and Papaloukas. Players like Kalampokis and Pelekanos are far more athletic and explosive than they are.

jason1301
07-20-2009, 06:50 PM
You just made me depressed man, papaloukas and diamantidis are not playing?!

I knew coach Yiannakis is not with the team, but what the fuk... oh well :((((

at least spurs are doing fine.

France has much better team, oh well....

Marcus Bryant
07-20-2009, 06:58 PM
What position does Yanni play?

Zocalo
07-20-2009, 07:09 PM
:wgaf:

We all know that you are an attention whore...

No one gives a shit about your Greek ass or any their players...

No one likes you.... In fact everyone hates you.... I hope that perhaps you can conceptualize this and prove to everyone that you are not obtuse and just go away.

Zocalo
07-20-2009, 07:12 PM
No.

This is current lineup

PG Spanoulis/Kalampokis/Papamakrios/Kalathis
SG Zisis/Tsaldaris
SF Vasilopoulos/Perperoglou/Georgalis
PF Fotsis/Printezis/Mavrokefalides/Kaimokoglou
C Bourousis/Glyniadakis/Koufos/Schortsanitis

There is 17 players and that is the depth chart. Bourousis and Vasilopoulos are both injured and might not play. So then Pelekanos and Vasiliadis will cet called to the camp.

All the players from the 2005 European champions and 2006 world second place team that retired last summer instead of play in the Olympics (Papadopoulos, Hatzivrettas, Kakiouzis, Dikoudis) are all staying retired now permanently. But no problem we lost 4 rotation players and still made 5th at Olympics and only missed the semifinal by one shot.

For this year Tsartsaris, Diamantidis, and Papaloukas all also from the 2005 and 2006 teams are also retiring. And like I say now also Vasilopoulos and Bourousis probably will not play either. Now worries. We can handle losing even these 5 rotation players. So that would be 9 rotation players gone from the 2005 and 2006 teams :rollin

So from last year Olympics team the starting point guard, the 6th man, the starting small forward, and the starting center will all be gone :blah

No matter. Greece has tremendous basketball depth. Even with all of these players quitting and being injured the last 2 years it means nothing with all the depth we have.

SG Pelekanos/Tsaldaris
SF Perperoglou/Printezis
PF Fotsis/Mavrokefalides

Like I say Pelekanos has not got invite yet but I am sure he will once Vasilopoulos is officially out because of injury. I do not see how Kazlauskas can keep him out then and he can for sure make the team. So with all the retirements, injuries and the players that retired last year so what. It does not make any difference.

That would be the 12 players I would choose base on who we have available. That is still either best or second beat team in Europe. And good thing about it is this team would be MUCH more athletic, MUCH quicker, MUCH better in offense than the teams from 2004-2008 were. And now FINALLY it is announced that Spanoulis will be starting point guard and will have the offense come through him. In past it was always Papaloukas and Diamantidis and Papaloukas sucks in scoring and Diamantidis is at very best an average player in offense if even that good.

New coach of team also say he will play at faster pace and focus more on offense. Before Giannakis demand to use the shot clock and only wanted all players that were great defenders and he never even took shooters.

Just seeing how now players like Spanoulis, Pelekanos, Kalampokis can all get their time now this could be best Greek team ever. I was waiting a long time to finally get rid of Diamantidis and Papaloukas. Players like Kalampokis and Pelekanos are far more athletic and explosive than they are.

Blah blah blah...

you forgot to mention that you like for people to do you Greek Style...

Zocalo
07-20-2009, 07:14 PM

It is a fucking joke that he posts here and not banned.

Pucho!!!
07-20-2009, 07:26 PM
This shouldn't even be in the NBA forum. There's not 1 NBA player on that team. I like the greek NT but y post this esp here becuz sumone posted a French NT haha jk :toast

Brazil
07-20-2009, 07:41 PM
Why I already knew that the KBP thread would have more posts than the Bruno's one ? oh why ? BTW I'm participating but I promise it will be my last post on this thread...

ChumpDumper
07-20-2009, 07:50 PM
More fodder for the Gold Medal Machine!

USA! USA! USA!

picnroll
07-20-2009, 07:52 PM
Last video I saw of Bourousis, Haislip was bitch slapping him.

BOHOLANO#21
07-20-2009, 08:30 PM

stéphane
07-20-2009, 08:33 PM

wow those are some serious precog powers. :wow

PS : :wgaf:

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-22-2009, 04:44 PM
You just made me depressed man, papaloukas and diamantidis are not playing?!

I knew coach Yiannakis is not with the team, but what the fuk... oh well :((((

at least spurs are doing fine.

France has much better team, oh well....

WTF? Perperoglou, Kalampokis, Tsaldaris all of these players are being added that never got chances before. These are all first class players So what if Diamantidis and Papaloukas do not play? They are not even needed to be honest.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-22-2009, 04:45 PM
Last video I saw of Bourousis, Haislip was bitch slapping him.

He has a serious knee injury for a year now. He probably won't even play.

biziofromdowntown
07-22-2009, 05:22 PM

SG Pelekanos/Tsaldaris
SF Perperoglou/Printezis
PF Fotsis/Mavrokefalides

Lucky if u'll finish 5/6

Macca76
07-22-2009, 05:26 PM

Panagiotis Vasilopoulos
Andreas Glyniadakis
Nikos Zisis
Kostas Kaimakoglou
Nick Calathes
Ioannis Kalampokis
Kosta Koufos
Loukas Mavrokefalides
Ioannis Bourousis
Stratos Perperoglou
Georgios Printezis
Vassilis Spanoulis
Sofoklis Schortsanitis
Dimitrios Tsaldaris
Antonis Fotsis
Ioannis Georgalis
Manolis Papamakrios

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-22-2009, 06:17 PM
Lucky if u'll finish 5/6

Yea right. That is still easily the at least the second best roster. You must be joking at 5th or 6th at best.

jason1301
07-22-2009, 10:15 PM
WTF? Perperoglou, Kalampokis, Tsaldaris all of these players are being added that never got chances before. These are all first class players So what if Diamantidis and Papaloukas do not play? They are not even needed to be honest.

You must be kidding....

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-22-2009, 10:28 PM
You must be kidding....

You are like all the other homer Greeks. Papaloukas and especially Diamantidis are incredibly overrated players. In fact there are many Greek players better than Papaloukas right now. I do not think he should even be on the team. So I don't care if he is gone.

Diamantidis is superb in defense but in everything else he is at best an average player. Actually he is often outmatched at such levels. He can't give any offense at all. Both of them also dominate the ball so much and force the team offense to go down. Papaloukas is a one man fast break and turnover machine (he is the REAL Greek turnover machine). Diamantidis just dribbles, dribbles, then throws the ball in a wild manner out to the perimeter.

And in athletic levels they don't have it anymore. Both lost there athletic ability.

Actually I would much rather have players like Kalampokis and Pelekanos than them right now.

Nikos
07-22-2009, 10:37 PM
They should just get Nikos Galis to play for the National Team. He might be the best player even today. :lol

Seriously Galis was nasty, easily the best Greek Baller ever and maybe the best player to play overseas that never went to the NBA.

Kill Bill do you have any old info/stats of Nikos Galis? Dude averaged 40ppg on 60% shooting in his prime in Aris. Thats sick no matter what the competetion was back then.

Do you have any Team Stats for Aris or the Greek League in the 80s and 90s? I cant find any websites with stats of Greek League in 80s and 90s!

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-22-2009, 10:47 PM
They should just get Nikos Galis to play for the National Team. He might be the best player even today. :lol

Seriously Galis was nasty, easily the best Greek Baller ever and maybe the best player to play overseas that never went to the NBA.

Kill Bill do you have any old info/stats of Nikos Galis? Dude averaged 40ppg on 60% shooting in his prime in Aris. Thats sick no matter what the competetion was back then.

Do you have any Team Stats for Aris or the Greek League in the 80s and 90s? I cant find any websites with stats of Greek League in 80s and 90s!

I don't remember the team stats in those days. I remember though that Galis had 37-40 points per game for like 6 or 7 years in a row.

rayray2k8
07-22-2009, 10:49 PM
Why the fuck is this in the spurs forum?? who gives a flying fuck about this shit?

Nikos
07-22-2009, 11:08 PM
I don't remember the team stats in those days. I remember though that Galis had 37-40 points per game for like 6 or 7 years in a row.

Yeah if there is anything as a Greek basketball to be upset about I would say its Galis not coming to the NBA. Even at 6 foot he would still be a scoring force in the NBA, at the very least as a super scoring 6th man ala Vinnie Johnson.

He was strong, fast, crafty and could create his own shot OFTEN. Also he would always be above 58% in shooting even in college at Seton Hall when he averaged 28ppg. Its a shame he broke his leg/ankle in 1979 after being drafted by Boston or he might have been paired with Parish, McHale, and Bird for years to come! Imagine Galis running the point for that team! Even MORE scoring power.

buttsR4rebounding
07-22-2009, 11:19 PM

Panagiotis Vasilopoulos
Andreas Glyniadakis
Nikos Zisis
Kostas Kaimakoglou
Nick Calathes
Ioannis Kalampokis
Kosta Koufos
Loukas Mavrokefalides
Ioannis Bourousis
Stratos Perperoglou
Georgios Printezis
Vassilis Spanoulis
Sofoklis Schortsanitis
Dimitrios Tsaldaris
Antonis Fotsis
Ioannis Georgalis
Manolis Papamakrios

Wow, better not drop the soap in that shower!!!!!!!

skervy
07-23-2009, 09:19 AM
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/6307/32zjcyt.jpg

samikeyp
07-23-2009, 10:04 AM
You are like all the other homer Greeks. Papaloukas and especially Diamantidis are incredibly overrated players. In fact there are many Greek players better than Papaloukas right now. I do not think he should even be on the team. So I don't care if he is gone.

Diamantidis is superb in defense but in everything else he is at best an average player. Actually he is often outmatched at such levels. He can't give any offense at all. Both of them also dominate the ball so much and force the team offense to go down. Papaloukas is a one man fast break and turnover machine (he is the REAL Greek turnover machine). Diamantidis just dribbles, dribbles, then throws the ball in a wild manner out to the perimeter.

And in athletic levels they don't have it anymore. Both lost there athletic ability.

Actually I would much rather have players like Kalampokis and Pelekanos than them right now.

Wow....Greek-on-Greek crime. Damn. :depressed

Oh wait...Kill_Bill_Pinked isn't Greek...never mind.

mountainballer
07-23-2009, 11:31 AM

yes, he was the best Greek player ever.
the reason is, that he was born in New York, grew up in New York and New Jersey, learned to play basketball there and also played for Seton Hall.
didn't go to Greece till he was 22. kind of a fake Greek either.
(the honorable version of the fake Greek of course)

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-23-2009, 05:06 PM
Yeah if there is anything as a Greek basketball to be upset about I would say its Galis not coming to the NBA. Even at 6 foot he would still be a scoring force in the NBA, at the very least as a super scoring 6th man ala Vinnie Johnson.

He was strong, fast, crafty and could create his own shot OFTEN. Also he would always be above 58% in shooting even in college at Seton Hall when he averaged 28ppg. Its a shame he broke his leg/ankle in 1979 after being drafted by Boston or he might have been paired with Parish, McHale, and Bird for years to come! Imagine Galis running the point for that team! Even MORE scoring power.

The Celtics and Nets both offered him contracts in the 80s but he did not want to play in the NBA anymore. He was making more money in Aris than players like Bird and Magic were in the NBA.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-23-2009, 05:08 PM
yes, he was the best Greek player ever.
the reason is, that he was born in New York, grew up in New York and New Jersey, learned to play basketball there and also played for Seton Hall.
didn't go to Greece till he was 22. kind of a fake Greek either.
(the honorable version of the fake Greek of course)

BOTH his parents were born in Rhodes and Galis was born in USA 2 weeks after they left Rhodes. You are a fucking moron who knows NOTHING as usual.

samikeyp
07-23-2009, 06:16 PM
Question for KBP...

No insults, no profanity. Its simple, yes or no.

Will Bourousis still be the Spurs savior?

BOHOLANO#21
07-23-2009, 11:21 PM

timvp
07-23-2009, 11:30 PM
Galis was a scrub.

TDMVPDPOY
07-23-2009, 11:31 PM
and how is this thread spurs related?

GTFO

Avitus1
07-24-2009, 12:40 AM

Panagiotis Vasilopoulos
Andreas Glyniadakis
Nikos Zisis
Kostas Kaimakoglou
Nick Calathes
Ioannis Kalampokis
Kosta Koufos
Loukas Mavrokefalides
Ioannis Bourousis
Stratos Perperoglou
Georgios Printezis
Vassilis Spanoulis
Sofoklis Schortsanitis
Dimitrios Tsaldaris
Antonis Fotsis
Ioannis Georgalis
Manolis Papamakrios

And in other news Greek Basketball still sucks and I still dont give a shit!

MmP
07-24-2009, 02:16 AM
Greece has have a hell of a team that I really admire, stuck with nothing but talent and great great players...the only thing bad for them is that at same time that argentina and spain which ruined possible title achievements of a great time. Something like Phoenix with SA.

mountainballer
07-24-2009, 06:36 AM
BOTH his parents were born in Rhodes and Galis was born in USA 2 weeks after they left Rhodes. You are a fucking moron who knows NOTHING as usual.
jezzz, once more you leave me astonished how dumb a single person can be.
once again, for the dummy: Galis was born in the USA, grew up in the USA, learned to play basketball on the playgrounds of New York and didn't go to Greece before he was 22. nothing else I stated before. who cares if his parents came over 2 weeks or 2 centuries before he was born. this still means: the best player in history of Greek basketball was an American player.

Texas_Ranger
07-24-2009, 06:37 AM
:jack

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-24-2009, 02:37 PM
jezzz, once more you leave me astonished how dumb a single person can be.
once again, for the dummy: Galis was born in the USA, grew up in the USA, learned to play basketball on the playgrounds of New York and didn't go to Greece before he was 22. nothing else I stated before. who cares if his parents came over 2 weeks or 2 centuries before he was born. this still means: the best player in history of Greek basketball was an American player.

You are a fucking MORON. His parents were born in Rhodes and lived there. Galis was born 2 weeks after they left Rhodes.

He did NOT "learned to play basketball on the playgrounds of New York" you fucking idiot. He played in new Jersey. You are literally wrong every fucking time you post.

urunobili
07-24-2009, 02:46 PM
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/6307/32zjcyt.jpg

mountainballer
07-24-2009, 04:46 PM
You are a fucking MORON. His parents were born in Rhodes and lived there. Galis was born 2 weeks after they left Rhodes.

He did NOT "learned to play basketball on the playgrounds of New York" you fucking idiot. He played in new Jersey. You are literally wrong every fucking time you post.

http://www.geocities.com/nikosgalis/bio1.html
At the beggining, it was football, but lastly, it could only be basketball for Nick. Those years, Galis would play endlessly in Manhattan's playgrounds, where as he later admited, he could not recall losing a game, even playing against older guys.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-24-2009, 05:07 PM
Turkey: Beating the Shit Out oF Greece Since 1460. I personally thought turning the Parthenon into a mosque was a great touch.

Atsür named to 2009 Turkish National team

According to FIBA, Engin Atsür will join Hedo Turkoglu on the preliminary roster of the 2009 Turkish Men’s Senior National Basketball Team for Eurobasket 2009, the run-up tourney for the 2010 FIBA championship which will be held in Turkey.

Atsür has been absent from his professional team, Efes Pilsen, since the spring recovering from a rumored surgery on his Achilles heel, a problem that apparently plagued him here at NC State.

Turkoglu > Greek National Team. At least he can start and succeed much less stick with the NBA.

Russ
07-24-2009, 07:16 PM
Galis was a scrub.

Nice one.:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Thank you to everyone who participated in this thread.

This whole thing is hilarious.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-24-2009, 07:17 PM
IDIOT. New Jersey NOT New York. You are an unreal dumb ass. All you do is make up shit.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-24-2009, 07:18 PM
Turkey: Beating the Shit Out oF Greece Since 1460. I personally thought turning the Parthenon into a mosque was a great touch.

Turkoglu > Greek National Team. At least he can start and succeed much less stick with the NBA.

When Greece kicks Turkey's ass you will look stupid.

Shastafarian
07-24-2009, 07:21 PM
IDIOT. New Jersey NOT New York. You are an unreal dumb ass. All you do is make up shit.

Manhattan is in New York.

buttsR4rebounding
07-24-2009, 08:11 PM

:deadhorse:ttiwwp:

Why wait???

FilSpursFan
07-24-2009, 08:16 PM
:lolyeah... and the Philippine NT Rosters are:

Kelly Williams
Asi Taulava
Mick Pennisi
Jayjay Helterbrand
Kerby Raymundo
Gabe Norwood
Jared Dillinger
Cyrus Baguio
James Yap
Ryan Reyes
Ranidel de Ocampo
Arwind Santos
Willie Miller
Sonny Thoss

:rollin:rollin

Russ
07-24-2009, 08:29 PM

I only have one question (or riddle):

What's a Grecian Urn?

FuzzyLumpkins
07-24-2009, 08:50 PM

If they do it'll be the first time in history. Only way you got the Ottoman's out is because the British beat the shit out of them. Thusly:

Britain > Greece.

For myself i am never going back to Greece. its weird but what I remember about Greece is all the dead cats. I am quite serious too. I remember pulling over to the side of the road outside of Athens becasue I thought I would see a great view of the Aegean. I look down and I see a ton of dead cats washing up in the surf.

Dead cats at the beach, along the road, pretty much everywhere. It was weird as hell.

Youre not even greek so it doesn't matter but I thought I would share that.

Shastafarian
07-24-2009, 09:05 PM
I hardly have had a dialogue with KBP. Although it is really evident the guy is internet toilet paper.

Hey, KBP.
Panathinaikos 91 vs. Spurs 113

http://www.nba.com/games/20071013/PANSAS/recap.html

Parker didn't even play in that game.

Pucho!!!
07-24-2009, 09:19 PM
I hardly have had a dialogue with KBP. Although it is really evident the guy is internet toilet paper.

Hey, KBP.
Panathinaikos 91 vs. Spurs 113

http://www.nba.com/games/20071013/PANSAS/recap.html

All KBP will respond with is "well, Poloitis and Shortaititis don't play game back then" , after he's mad, he'll say "man, screw all of u and ur benevalence. I don't have to take this hypocriticy and the plethora of insults." :lol

buttsR4rebounding
07-25-2009, 01:32 AM
I only have one question (or riddle):

What's a Grecian Urn?

...and why do they call it Grecian Formula?

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-25-2009, 08:26 PM
Manhattan is in New York.

He grew up in NEW JERSEY fucking idiot.

Spursfan092120
07-25-2009, 08:29 PM
If they do it'll be the first time in history. Only way you got the Ottoman's out is because the British beat the shit out of them. Thusly:

Britain > Greece.

For myself i am never going back to Greece. its weird but what I remember about Greece is all the dead cats. I am quite serious too. I remember pulling over to the side of the road outside of Athens becasue I thought I would see a great view of the Aegean. I look down and I see a ton of dead cats washing up in the surf.

Dead cats at the beach, along the road, pretty much everywhere. It was weird as hell.

LMAO

http://www.creativereview.co.uk/images/uploads/2007/12/shrig-im-dead-cat_2.jpg

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-25-2009, 08:30 PM

Britain > Greece.

I like the pussy.

honestfool84
07-25-2009, 08:30 PM

kill_bill_pana: WHY do you still post here if everyone is so annoyed by you?

doesn't that bother you and make you want to leave if you just piss everyone off?

Shastafarian
07-25-2009, 08:31 PM

Those years, Galis would play endlessly in Manhattan's playgrounds, where as he later admited, he could not recall losing a game, even playing against older guys.

Blow me

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-26-2009, 03:41 PM
Greece beat France 90-85! Greece wins the 2009 FIBA under-20 European Championship!

Gold medal - Greece
Silver medal - France
bronze medal - Spain

Where the fuck is that damn mofo that kept guaranteeing Greece next generation would get "destroyed and dominated" by Russia, Spain, France, Lithuania next generation. That fucking IDIOT.

2008 under 18 European championship

Gold - Greece
Silver - Lithuania
Bronze - Croatia

2009 under 19 world championship

Gold - USA
Silver - Greece
Bronze - Croatia

2009 under 20 European championship

Gold - Greece
Silver - France
Bronze - Spain

Greece next generation is fucking DOMINATING Europe.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2009, 04:05 PM
Wake me if any of those homos make it to the NBA where real men play real basketball.

Henke
07-26-2009, 04:24 PM
Kill Bill Pana only two things:

1)Kalampokis isn't pg.He is sg/sf.
2)If you say that Diamantidis is overrated in Europe and in Greece you must be a fucking dumbass.He is a TOP 5 player and the best pg in European basketball.Stop the bullshits please.

Diamantidis and Papaloukas are huge absences for Greek NT but I really want to see Calathes and Koufos.

Shastafarian
07-26-2009, 04:25 PM
Greece beat France 90-85! Greece wins the 2009 FIBA under-20 European Championship!

Gold medal - Greece
Silver medal - France
bronze medal - Spain

Where the fuck is that damn mofo that kept guaranteeing Greece next generation would get "destroyed and dominated" by Russia, Spain, France, Lithuania next generation. That fucking IDIOT.

2008 under 18 European championship

Gold - Greece
Silver - Lithuania
Bronze - Croatia

2009 under 19 world championship

Gold - USA
Silver - Greece
Bronze - Croatia

2009 under 20 European championship

Gold - Greece
Silver - France
Bronze - Spain

Greece next generation is fucking DOMINATING Europe.

In what state is Manhattan located?

EricB
07-26-2009, 04:28 PM
Wake me if any of those homos make it to the NBA where real men play real basketball.

I just spat out my diet coke THanks Chump.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-26-2009, 05:37 PM
Kill Bill Pana only two things:

1)Kalampokis isn't pg.He is sg/sf.
2)If you say that Diamantidis is overrated in Europe and in Greece you must be a fucking dumbass.He is a TOP 5 player and the best pg in European basketball.Stop the bullshits please.

Diamantidis and Papaloukas are huge absences for Greek NT but I really want to see Calathes and Koufos.

Diamantidis plays SMALL FORWARD in Panathinaikos. Only the fucking FAKE fans make up the lie he plays point guard. Everyone knows damn well he plays fucking small forward. Last year for half the season and this year all fucking season long.

Kalampokis is NOT a SG/SF he is a PG/SG dumb ass. Diamantidis is NOT the best point guard in Europe. He is not a point guard and if he was he would not be the best.

Go blow the other gate 13 losers.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-26-2009, 05:38 PM
In what state is Manhattan located?
He played in New Jersey dumb fuck. That shit was a lie. EVETYTHING Mountainballer posts is wrong. He's the biggest idiot on the forum.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-26-2009, 05:39 PM

Draftexpress said 7 of the next generation Greek players might get drafted. So STFU.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2009, 05:42 PM
Draftexpress said 7 of the next generation Greek players might get drafted. So STFU.That doesn't mean they can or even want to play in the real man's league, the NBA!

Spursfan092120
07-26-2009, 05:42 PM

I just spat out my diet coke THanks Chump.
LMAO..and my Dasani is all over my desk....

Spursfan092120
07-26-2009, 05:44 PM
That doesn't mean they can or even want to play in the real man's league, the NBA!
I would say they can't...they can't play in an 82 game + playoff schedule...too much for their weak little Greek bodies.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-26-2009, 05:44 PM
That doesn't mean they can or even want to play in the real man's league, the NBA!

Draftexpress aid Papanikolau is the top world prospect small forward in 1990 age that has not been drafted yet.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2009, 05:46 PM
So what? He could just find some lame excuse to stay home under his mother's petticoats to avoid playing with real men in the NBA.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-26-2009, 05:49 PM
So what? He could just find some lame excuse to stay home under his mother's petticoats to avoid playing with real men in the NBA.

The NBA is overrated. Everyone in the world outside of California, New York, Texas knows that.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2009, 05:51 PM
The NBA is overrated. Everyone in the world outside of California, New York, Texas knows that.Nobody cares enough about the Greek league to rate it at all. Everyone in the world outside of Greece knows that.

Spursfan092120
07-26-2009, 05:57 PM
The NBA is overrated. Everyone in the world outside of California, New York, Texas knows that.
Yeah..the best basketball league in the world is overrated..makes a lot of fucking sense.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f399/myfask/258Troll_spray.jpg?t=1248648941

Shastafarian
07-26-2009, 06:01 PM
He played in New Jersey dumb fuck. That shit was a lie. EVETYTHING Mountainballer posts is wrong. He's the biggest idiot on the forum.

It's from a biography of his online. It's taken from a quote of his. Why do you call people names on a whim? I'm still trying to figure out the shtick of your troll. How's the weather down in Arkansas?

ChumpDumper
07-26-2009, 06:05 PM
Do you how easy it is to get to New York from New Jersey?

Does Greece have no bridges or trains?

Americans do not have to ride in goat-drawn carts to play basketball in barns.

Shastafarian
07-26-2009, 06:07 PM

They have train. But they filled with tha hairy women that make greece so famous.

Henke
07-26-2009, 06:11 PM
Diamantidis plays SMALL FORWARD in Panathinaikos. Only the fucking FAKE fans make up the lie he plays point guard. Everyone knows damn well he plays fucking small forward. Last year for half the season and this year all fucking season long.

Kalampokis is NOT a SG/SF he is a PG/SG dumb ass. Diamantidis is NOT the best point guard in Europe. He is not a point guard and if he was he would not be the best.

Go blow the other gate 13 losers.

Oh man you are a fucking idiot.

I watch ALL Panathinaikos games the last 15 years.I am in OAKA in every fucking game and I have to tell you that you don't know shit about Panathinaikos,Diamantidis and european basketball.

Diamantidis is pg.Period.

You are fucking confused because SOMETIMES Obradovic runs systems with 3 pg's in the same lineup(Diamantidis-Spanoulis-Jasikevicius).
In this case he guards the opposite sf beacuse he is the best defender of our team(and in Europe for the last 5 seasons) and he has the size and the wingspan to do this easily.

This fact doesn't change shit.Diamantidis is a point guard.

You continue your bullshits about Kalampokis.
He has NEVER played as pg.He is ALWAYS playing at the wing,he's sg/sf.

You are vey little to talk about Gate 13.

STFU,you fucking liar.

Κόψε τις μαλακίες και τράβα γαμήσου.

Henke
07-26-2009, 06:17 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

You're an epic fail.Enough said.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2009, 06:25 PM

He did NOT "learned to play basketball on the playgrounds of New York" you fucking idiot. He played in new Jersey. You are literally wrong every fucking time you post.:lol

Union City, New Jersey -- where Galis played high school ball -- is just on the west side of the Lincoln Tunnel coming from....

....wait for it....

....New York City.

sonic21
07-26-2009, 06:30 PM
maybe they don't teach geography in arkansas

ChumpDumper
07-26-2009, 06:33 PM
Kill_Bill wanted to go to Memphis, but he couldn't swim.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-26-2009, 07:31 PM
Oh man you are a fucking idiot.

I watch ALL Panathinaikos games the last 15 years.I am in OAKA in every fucking game and I have to tell you that you don't know shit about Panathinaikos,Diamantidis and european basketball.

Diamantidis is pg.Period.

You are fucking confused because SOMETIMES Obradovic runs systems with 3 pg's in the same lineup(Diamantidis-Spanoulis-Jasikevicius).
In this case he guards the opposite sf beacuse he is the best defender of our team(and in Europe for the last 5 seasons) and he has the size and the wingspan to do this easily.

This fact doesn't change shit.Diamantidis is a point guard.

You continue your bullshits about Kalampokis.
He has NEVER played as pg.He is ALWAYS playing at the wing,he's sg/sf.

You are vey little to talk about Gate 13.

STFU,you fucking liar.

Κόψε τις μαλακίες και τράβα γαμήσου.

KWSN Men FUCK you malaka POS.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-26-2009, 07:35 PM

Union City, New Jersey -- where Galis played high school ball -- is just on the west side of the Lincoln Tunnel coming from....

....wait for it....

....New York City.

The lie was as a youth he played on the streets of NYC. Like that is where he played in NYC only. He played in New Jersey. I know this because he said MANY MANY times he played basketball at a playground in NEW JERSEY. Some stooooooppppiiiiiddddd fuck does not know better and the brilliant fans here only trust the idiot sources. What else is new?

Of course if he actually grew up in New York you fucking tools would say he played in New Jersey. Because whatever is the truth, you will always and only post the exact opposite.

benefactor
07-26-2009, 07:37 PM
Do you how easy it is to get to New York from New Jersey?

Americans do not have to ride in goat-drawn carts to play basketball in barns.

sonic21
07-26-2009, 07:39 PM

let us stop insults please

ChumpDumper
07-26-2009, 07:40 PM
It's safe to assume the best basketball was being played on the playgrounds of New York City. Since Galis lived all of two miles from the New York City, it is reasonable to conclude he played basketball in New York City quite often.

To put it in terms you can understand, Monkey Run, Arkansas, is only two miles away from Mountain Home.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-26-2009, 07:41 PM
It's safe to assume the best basketball was being played on the playgrounds of New York City. Since Galis lived all of two miles from the New York City, it is reasonable to conclude he played basketball in New York City quite often.

To put it in terms you can understand, Monkey Run, Arkansas, is only two miles away from Mountain Home.

Your cardboard box is only a few meters from your mom's street corner.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2009, 07:43 PM
Your cardboard box is only a few meters from your mom's street corner.I live in a house and my mother is no longer living. Galis played basketball in New York City.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-26-2009, 07:49 PM
I live in a house and my mother is no longer living. Galis played basketball in New York City.

You are so funny. Do you not realize that your tactic does not trick me?

Shastafarian
07-26-2009, 07:50 PM
The lie was as a youth he played on the streets of NYC. Like that is where he played in NYC only.
It's not our fault you misinterpreted what was said. And no one said this. I guess that fake greek interpretation is tricky.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2009, 07:53 PM
You are so funny. Do you not realize that your tactic does not trick me?There is no trick. Everything I said is true.

Galis played basketball in New York City as well as New Jersey.

Spursfan092120
07-26-2009, 08:03 PM
KBP...idiot...Galis was born in New York City and went to HS at Union Hill High School in Union City, NEW FUCKING JERSEY!! He played basketball in both places, I'm sure.

Summers
07-26-2009, 08:06 PM

I can't believe I'm going to say this about a Mavs fan, but I might be in love with Henke.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-26-2009, 08:42 PM

I can't believe I'm going to say this about a Mavs fan, but I might be in love with Henke.

Are you even really a female?

Summers
07-26-2009, 08:51 PM

There are multiple posters on this board who have seen my tits, so yes. Why do you ask? Oh, right, because you think I'm mean.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2009, 08:55 PM
She's female, but more of a man than you will ever be.

Shastafarian
07-26-2009, 08:56 PM
She's female, but more of a man than you will ever be.

More of a real greek too.

benefactor
07-26-2009, 08:56 PM
There are multiple posters on this board who have seen my tits, so yes. Why do you ask? Oh, right, because you think I'm mean.
:wow

ChumpDumper
07-26-2009, 09:00 PM
There are multiple posters on this board who have seen my tits, so yes.[Slomo prepares servers for the oncoming spike in PM traffic to Summers]

benefactor
07-26-2009, 09:01 PM
[Slomo prepares servers for the oncoming spike in PM traffic to Summers]
lol...you read my mind.

Zocalo
07-26-2009, 09:02 PM
KBP is a used tampon.... that is all... God bless and goodnight.

mountainballer
07-27-2009, 04:16 AM
wow, Summers really did shock KBP. :toast
for a whole post he stopped his psychotic insulting of everyone in the web.

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s249/1SUPERSHELBY/Some%20otha%20shyt/UglyNerd-1.jpg

sabar
07-27-2009, 05:52 AM
Is KPB really no one's troll? :rollin
This is a beatdown

RuffnReadyOzStyle
07-27-2009, 07:19 AM
Instant classic thread. :toast :)

As for getting rid of KBP, no way! It's characters like him that generate threads of classicness like this! :lmao

See the bigger picture - get rid of the colour and this place wouldn't be the same. :smokin

samikeyp
07-27-2009, 09:03 AM

Is there a list and if so, how does one get on that list? :eyebrows

:)

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-27-2009, 02:17 PM

Please let me see them. I promise to be very nice to you from now on.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-27-2009, 02:19 PM
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s249/1SUPERSHELBY/Some%20otha%20shyt/UglyNerd-1.jpg

It is incredibly disturbing that people like you actually searches for such disgusting images like these. You are a real sicko.

Kobayagi
07-27-2009, 02:23 PM
I can understand why the french national team thread is in the spurs forum, but what is this thread doing here?

How many Greeks are currently under contract with the spurs?

Muser
07-27-2009, 02:24 PM
Please let me see them. I promise to be very nice to you from now on.

You are a real sicko.

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/axp090909/Irony.png

Henke
07-27-2009, 05:59 PM

I don't understand it.What does ''KSWN Men'' mean?

You are a fucking malakas.:toast

AceProfits
07-27-2009, 06:18 PM
What's up with all the Greek action??

Kill Bill mas exeis kanei rezili malaka. Ande kai gamisou! Ti malaks eisai!

Please people dont confuse us Greeks with this moron, but you must admit Greeks and the Greek league is really taking Europe by storm. We were always good at basketball. Why that doesn't translate to any NBA players I don't know. We are very good at team ball.

I don/t remember what year it was, but we were the team in the olympics that made USA come back with the dream team. We also played the dream team the tightest. Check the box score you will all be surprised. At one point we were only down by like 5 points i remember.

Henke
07-27-2009, 06:28 PM
Kill Bill mas exeis kanei rezili malaka. Ande kai gamisou! Ti malaks eisai!

:tu:tu

Spursfan092120
07-27-2009, 06:56 PM
:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow. My wife isn't watching...so I'm totally in...lol

admiralsnackbar
07-27-2009, 08:25 PM
I don't understand it.What does ''KSWN Men'' mean?

You are a fucking malakas.:toast

I believe the word is kolopedos. :lol

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-27-2009, 09:33 PM
All the Greek malakas that are talking shit here can go to Μύκονος with the rest of the fags.

sabar
07-28-2009, 12:04 AM
No one confuses KBP with a real Greek. Everyone already knows his IP traces to comcast and arkansas in the U.S.

He's a poser or a retarded greek-american

FuzzyLumpkins
07-28-2009, 12:52 AM
the plight of the feral cats of greece
november 24th, 2008

many visitors to greece are struck by the sight of legions of cats roaming the streets, dozing in the sun at archaeological sites, and loitering around tavernas looking for a handout. This is so common that many travel sites remark on it and offer advice to travelers about what to do when approached by stray animals, which they claim are generally healthy and unthreatening. Some find this a charming aspect of the travel experience, and web sites and blogs abound with photos such as the ones you see on this page. Others, however, have less pleasant experiences.

Many of the problems facing animals in greece are worldwide problems—abuse, neglect, inhumane farming and slaughtering practices, abandonment, hoarding—but traditional attitudes toward animals and lackluster (or nonexistent) governmental involvement have created a crisis situation in greece. Travelers seeking a holiday in the sun encounter diseased, starving, and injured animals that seem to receive no care and to belong to no one. This is especially troubling to visitors who come from countries that closely regulate pet ownership and licensing and are quick to impose sanctions on neglect or abuse. Tourists often feed stray cats but after the tourist season the animals must fend for themselves.

It is typical that pets are allowed to roam at will. Spaying and neutering is not the rule, widely considered to be unnatural, and the inevitable result is frequent litters of unwanted kittens, many of which are killed outright or thrown into the trash. Abandonment of unwanted pets is also widespread, both by citizens and by tourists and visitors who take up with animals during their stay only to discard them when they leave. Stray animals are, at best, ignored and, at worst, brutalized and killed. Poisoning is very common. It is widely believed, although denied by authorities, that thousands of stray dogs and cats were poisoned to clean up the streets and parks before the 2004 olympic games in athens. Municipal shelters are full of animals in appalling condition, with little or no medical care and minimal food and shelter. Many localities have no facilities at all.

As a rule, cats are not valued, even considered to be vermin. They are preyed on by dogs and other predators and killed by householders whose property they invade. Malnutrition, exposure, and contagious disease take a heavy toll. Ocular and respiratory infections are endemic.

After its inclusion in the european union, additional pressure was placed on the greek government to bring its animal policies in line with those of the eu and to enforce existing laws. In 2007 the european commission reported greek authorities to the european court of justice for continuing lack of action for animal welfare. A commission statement added: “the decision to take this action against greece follows persistent shortcomings identified in the field of animal welfare over a number of years. The standard of animal welfare in greece remains below par and the necessary legislation has not been adequately implemented. Therefore, the commission has no alternative but to refer the case to the court of justice.”

as a member of the european union, greece is bound to wide-ranging eu regulations regarding the treatment of animals. The eu regulates the transport of animals and issues “passports” to traveling pets. Welfare groups sometimes are able to transport strays to other eu countries for adoption. Unfortunately, they have been hampered by widespread rumors that the animals are wanted for laboratory experiments or fur rather than as pets and have had to battle with a resistant bureaucracy. There have been numerous instances of officials delaying the removal of animals from greece.

The response to government inaction is the formation of many small shelters and welfare societies by both greek citizens and expatriates. A number of these efforts are affiliated with groups from the uk, germany, scandinavia, the netherlands, elsewhere in europe, and even canada. As a rule these groups are focused on one island or locality. Some have adopted colonies of feral cats and follow trap-neuter-return programs, treating diseased animals, giving inoculations, and neutering to control breeding, often with the help of volunteer veterinarians and technicians from sponsoring countries. Local groups also attempt to find permanent homes for kittens and cats that are tame enough to be adopted. Feeding stations are established that both sustain the cats and provide a means of monitoring their condition and numbers. Some hotels will allow feeding stations to be set up on their grounds.

Education outreach includes the distribution of pamphlets, referrals for veterinary care, and programs for schoolchildren to demonstrate proper care for pets and also to inculcate compassionate attitudes toward animals. Other efforts involve write-in campaigns to pressure the greek government to enforce existing animal control laws and to make acts of abuse prosecutable offenses.

There is evidence that programs are becoming effective. Gradually the resistance to neutering is waning. In some localities, attitudes are more benevolent and local customs include care for homeless cats. Faced with a deluge of negative publicity, greek animal advocates are working to rehabilitate their country’s shameful image in the eyes of the world.

kitties!!!!

mountainballer
07-28-2009, 03:33 AM
Please people dont confuse us Greeks with this moron, but you must admit Greeks and the Greek league is really taking Europe by storm.

I fear it won't be possible to ever discuss Greek basketball reasonable at this forum, because KBP will turn any such thread into a troll show. how do you discuss, for example, a player like Spanoulis, when KBP will jump in and flood the thread with posts claiming that Spanoulis is as good or even better than Paul, Williams and Parker? and if you disagree he will throw any insult available in the internet at you.
I'm sorry for you and your people, but Greek and Greek basketball will be a synonym for jokes and trash talk, as long as he is around.

anakha
07-28-2009, 06:12 AM

Henke
07-28-2009, 09:43 AM
All the Greek malakas that are talking shit here can go to Μύκονος with the rest of the fags.

A guy with a pink ass talks about faggots.:lol:lol

Keep it up sissy.:toast

Summers
07-28-2009, 10:39 AM
kitties!!!!

Every time you kill a kitty, God kills a... Oh, wait, that can't be right...

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-28-2009, 01:32 PM
I fear it won't be possible to ever discuss Greek basketball reasonable at this forum, because KBP will turn any such thread into a troll show. how do you discuss, for example, a player like Spanoulis, when KBP will jump in and flood the thread with posts claiming that Spanoulis is as good or even better than Paul, Williams and Parker? and if you disagree he will throw any insult available in the internet at you.
I'm sorry for you and your people, but Greek and Greek basketball will be a synonym for jokes and trash talk, as long as he is around.

You are a fucking fake European. Everyone knows it. You have obviously NEVER in your life even seen a European basketball game.

sonic21
07-28-2009, 01:35 PM
You are a fucking fake European. Everyone knows it. You have obviously NEVER in your life even seen a European basketball game.

maybe he doesn't have comcast.

samikeyp
07-28-2009, 02:00 PM

Hello, Kettle? This is Pot....you're black.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-28-2009, 03:14 PM
Penguin Facts
The penguin is an interesting creature which lives in the Antartica. Here are some facts about it.
Penguin Facts
Penguins are cute little birds with legs that are set far down on their bodies. They waddle and hop over rocks. Sometimes they even push themselves along on their stomachs when they are on the snow.Penguins are "countershaded" that is, they are darkly colored on their backs and white on their bellies. Penguins can camouflage themselves very well because of the countershading. As they swim through the water, predators looking up from below are unable to view their white bellies against the light surface of the water, the predators above also have trouble seeing their black backs against the darkness of the deep water.

Penguin Facts

* Penguins are flightless birds.
* Most penguin babies have fluffy feathers.
* Penguins are able to stay underwater with the help of their bones which are solid and heavy.
* Penguins have a breastbone and huge paddle muscles which help them move at speeds of 25 miles per hour.
* While traveling at fast speeds, penguins leap out of the water every few feet. This action is called "Porpoising." Porpoising helps penguins breathe. The chances of being spotted by another animal is also greatly reduced because of porpoising.
* About 75% of a penguins life is spent in water, where they do all their hunting.
* Most of the time penguins breed in large colonies called rookeries.
* Penguins closer to the Equator feed on fish while those closer to the Antarctica eat more squid and krill.
* Penguins stay warm with the help of a thick layer of blubber and a waterproof body covering.
* Smaller penguins inhabit warmer climates whereas larger penguin species are found in warmer climates.
* Penguins are found on every continent in the southern hemisphere, from the tropical Galapagos Islands off South America to the Antarctica.
* There exist about 18 different species of penguins in the world.
* The natural enemies of penguins are seals and killer whales.
* Adult penguins incubate and feed their chicks in turns, once they have hatched.
* The King and Emperor penguins lay one egg each while other species lay two.
* The fairy penguin is the smallest and is 16 inches tall and weighs 2.2 pounds. The largest is the emperor penguin which is 3.7 feet tall and weighs 60 to 90 pounds.

Despite threats from other animals, penguins and their habitats are also threatened due to global warming, oil spills, pesticides and construction. Various organizations are doing their best to prevent global warming and save these beautiful creatures and their habitats.

I just want to say that I really like me some penguins. If I could get a large enough freezer I would get about 12 of them.

http://img2.allposters.com/images/RHPOD/748-632.jpg
http://www.polarconservation.org/education/antarctic-animals/antarctic-penguins/emperorpenguin/images/emperor-penguin-glenn-grant-national-science-foundation.jpg
http://personalpages.warnerpacific.edu/SHazen/Emperor.jpg

mountainballer
07-28-2009, 04:54 PM

ah ja. jetzt wird es wirklich lustig. dass du keine zwei Worte Griechisch sprichst, wissen mittlerweile ohnehin alle hier. das eine Wort, das du offensichtlich in jeder Sprache nachgeschlagen hast, reicht halt nicht aus, um als Grieche durchzugehen. aber für den Titel "größter Schwachkopf aller Zeiten" stehen die Chancen gut. Du bist wirklich ein bedauernswert armseliges Würstchen.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-13-2009, 12:43 AM
Greek national team game 1

Greece 88 - Romania 46

Greece played 3rd string and starters did not play

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-13-2009, 12:44 AM
Greek national team game 2

Greece 102 - Romania 57

Greece played 2nd string in first half and score at halftime was 56-18

after that 3rd string played.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-13-2009, 12:46 AM
This is the 15 man roster. The last 12 will be set I think before Acropolis Tournament.

Ioannis Bourousis 7-1
Nick Calathes 6-6
Antonis Fotsis 6-10
Andreas Glyniadakis 7-1
Kostas Kaimakoglou 6-9
Ioannis Kalambokis 6-5
Kosta Koufos 7-1
Loukas Mavrokefalides 6-11
Kostas Papanikolaou 6-8
Stratos Perperoglou 6-8
Georgios Printezis 6-9
Vassilis Spanoulis 6-4
Sofoklis Schortsanitis 6-10
Dimitrios Tsaldaris 6-5
Nikos Zisis 6-6

spursfan1000
08-13-2009, 04:01 AM

Panagiotis Vasilopoulos
Andreas Glyniadakis
Nikos Zisis
Kostas Kaimakoglou
Nick Calathes
Ioannis Kalampokis
Kosta Koufos
Loukas Mavrokefalides
Ioannis Bourousis
Stratos Perperoglou
Georgios Printezis
Vassilis Spanoulis
Sofoklis Schortsanitis
Dimitrios Tsaldaris
Antonis Fotsis
Ioannis Georgalis
Manolis Papamakrios

I don't know who all those people are but I like your signature :toast

spursfan1000
08-13-2009, 04:02 AM
^ nevermind, I do know 2 of those players, spanoulis and Koufus :)

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-20-2009, 08:02 PM
Greece 88 - Romania 46

Greece 102 - Romania 57

Greece 93 - Serbia 82

Greece 82 - Lithuania 50

4-0 so far

spursfaninla
08-20-2009, 08:18 PM
thanks for keeping us up on SPURS news, seeing as this is in the SPURS forum...

Gosh, Greece is so impressive and good, beating 3rd rate eastern european tiny counties...cant' wait until they start playing some real teams. But maybe by that time, this thread will be in the correct FORUM.

Because SPURS fans might (or might not) give a crap about the GREEK NT.

Just saying.

Spursfan092120
08-20-2009, 08:48 PM
http://www.freefever.com/myspacegraphics/posters/myspaceposters-139.jpg

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-20-2009, 09:20 PM
thanks for keeping us up on SPURS news, seeing as this is in the SPURS forum...

Gosh, Greece is so impressive and good, beating 3rd rate eastern european tiny counties...cant' wait until they start playing some real teams. But maybe by that time, this thread will be in the correct FORUM.

Because SPURS fans might (or might not) give a crap about the GREEK NT.

Just saying.

Latvia is not a low level European team idiot. They are predicted by odds makers to make the quarterfinals of Eurobasket. Serbia is ranked 5th in the entire world dumb ass.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-20-2009, 09:21 PM
http://www.freefever.com/myspacegraphics/posters/myspaceposters-139.jpg

Then GTFO of the thread and stay out of it.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-20-2009, 09:57 PM
I request for the mods to stop allowing the endless lies, racism, hatred, filth and trash that is posted here DAILY degrading Greece, Greek culture, Greek people, Greek basketball, etc.

There are forum rules in place for now allowing such to be done to other countries here and so this fucking racist shit towards Greece needs to stop. I have had enough of it. I have asked nicely many times for it to stop and it never stops.

I have argued and told people to fuck off and stop it and NOTHING. It just never ends. This site has become a pure racist site with extreme hatred and lies towards anything related to Greece and it needs to stop.

PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

anakha
08-20-2009, 11:45 PM
*crickets*

timaios
08-20-2009, 11:49 PM
Are we in the Spurs forum twilight zone here ? :downspin:

bobbybob0
08-21-2009, 04:33 AM
I request for the mods to stop allowing the endless lies, racism, hatred, filth and trash that is posted here DAILY degrading Greece, Greek culture, Greek people, Greek basketball, etc.

Don't you think you have any responsibility in this?

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-21-2009, 08:11 AM
Don't you think you have any responsibility in this?

No. They are always insulting Greeks and Greece for no reason.

bobbybob0
08-21-2009, 08:24 AM
No. They are always insulting Greeks and Greece for no reason.

:violin:violin

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-24-2009, 06:03 PM
Greece beat Serbia 66-65 in first game of Acropolis Cup. They are now 5-1 so far this summer.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-24-2009, 06:04 PM
Friendlies

Greece 88 - Romania 46

Greece 102 - Romania 57

Greece 93 - Serbia 82

Greece 82 - Lithuania 50

Serbia 83 - Greece 82

Acropolis Tournament

Greece 66 - Serbia 65

5-1 so far

Zocalo
08-24-2009, 08:54 PM
Kill Bill Pana is a used tampon....

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-25-2009, 04:00 PM
Greece beat Russia 71-63 in second game of Acropolis Cup. They are now 6-1 in this summer so far.

Friendlies

Greece 88 - Romania 46

Greece 102 - Romania 57

Greece 93 - Serbia 82

Greece 82 - Lithuania 50

Serbia 83 - Greece 82

Acropolis Tournament

Greece 66 - Serbia 65

Greece 71 - Russia 63

6-1 record so far

rayray2k8
08-25-2009, 04:04 PM
Someone please lock this thread, no one really gives a shit about the greek team.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-26-2009, 05:27 AM
Just announced, Rubio signed officially with Barcelona. 5 years contract.

ChumpDumper
08-26-2009, 05:33 AM
Is he Greek?

If so, he's a scrub.

Texas_Ranger
08-26-2009, 05:36 AM
Put this shit to the NBA forum.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-26-2009, 05:41 AM
Is he Greek?

If so, he's a scrub.

His biological father is Greek.

mountainballer
08-26-2009, 06:37 AM

wow. you just told the world a secrete even Rubio's mother didn't know yet. damn, you are good.

Muser
08-26-2009, 06:45 AM
So Rubio will half suck.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-26-2009, 09:04 AM
wow. you just told the world a secrete even Rubio's mother didn't know yet. damn, you are good.

WTF? You don't know who his real father is? For sure you are NOT a European basketball fan.

mountainballer
08-26-2009, 09:38 AM
WTF? You don't know who his real father is? For sure you are NOT a European basketball fan.

oh well.
what comes next?
ah I know, so Zeus is his father. the old fart is still screwing around.

ChumpDumper
08-26-2009, 02:07 PM
His biological father is Greek.So he's at least half-scrub.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-26-2009, 07:55 PM
Greece beat Lithuania 75-73 and won the Acropolis championship. Once again the great Spanouli was named MVP of tournament.

Friendlies

Greece 88 - Romania 46

Greece 102 - Romania 57

Greece 93 - Serbia 82

Greece 82 - Lithuania 50

Serbia 83 - Greece 82

Acropolis Tournament

Greece 66 - Serbia 65

Greece 71 - Russia 63

Greece 75 - Lithuania 73

7-1 record so far

duncan228
08-26-2009, 07:57 PM
Just announced, Rubio signed officially with Barcelona. 5 years contract.

Kahn says no resolution yet in Rubio case (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-timberwolves-rubio&prov=ap&type=lgns)

Minnesota Timberwolves president David Kahn disputed a Spanish report Wednesday that point guard Ricky Rubio will be staying in Spain for another two years.

The Spanish Web site Marca.com reported earlier in the day that Regal Barcelona had reached a buyout agreement with Rubio’s team, DKV Joventut for $5.3 million. The report said Rubio would sign a six-year deal with the team that included an affordable buyout in 2011 that would allow him to come to the NBA.

But Kahn issued a statement saying no deal has been reached.

“Based on the information I have attained today, no team in any league has reached a deal with DKV Joventut concerning Ricky’s buyout, which must be accomplished before Ricky is released from his contract with DKV Joventut,” the statement read.

That means that Rubio’s saga will continue as the Wolves and new coach Kurt Rambis get closer to training camp.

The Timberwolves selected Rubio with the fifth pick in the June draft, knowing full well of the sticky buyout situation with DKV Joventut. Rubio is under contract for another two years with Joventut, a deal that includes an $8 million buyout.

The Timberwolves can only contribute $500,000 toward the buyout under the NBA’s collective bargaining agreement, meaning Rubio would be responsible for paying the balance himself. Rubio is understandably hesitant to start his NBA career some $7.5 million in the hole.

Kahn has traveled to Spain in hopes of negotiating the number down, but so far has been unsuccessful in those efforts. He has said on more than one occasion that the rebuilding Wolves will be fine waiting a year, or two in the worse-case scenario, for Rubio to come to the United States to play.

More time in Europe would allow the 18-year-old to develop against some of the best players overseas in an environment many scouts say is superior competitively to that of the NCAA.

Coming to the NBA this season would allow the baby-faced Rubio to take advantage of increased endorsement opportunities in the United States while helping the revenue-starved Timberwolves sell tickets to a fan base that hasn’t seen a team make the playoffs since 2004.

If Rubio does not come to Minnesota this season, the Timberwolves are covered. They took Jonny Flynn, another point guard, with the sixth overall pick right behind Rubio.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-26-2009, 07:58 PM
Kahn says no resolution yet in Rubio case (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-timberwolves-rubio&prov=ap&type=lgns)

Minnesota Timberwolves president David Kahn disputed a Spanish report Wednesday that point guard Ricky Rubio will be staying in Spain for another two years.

The Spanish Web site Marca.com reported earlier in the day that Regal Barcelona had reached a buyout agreement with Rubio’s team, DKV Joventut for $5.3 million. The report said Rubio would sign a six-year deal with the team that included an affordable buyout in 2011 that would allow him to come to the NBA.

But Kahn issued a statement saying no deal has been reached.

“Based on the information I have attained today, no team in any league has reached a deal with DKV Joventut concerning Ricky’s buyout, which must be accomplished before Ricky is released from his contract with DKV Joventut,” the statement read.

That means that Rubio’s saga will continue as the Wolves and new coach Kurt Rambis get closer to training camp.

The Timberwolves selected Rubio with the fifth pick in the June draft, knowing full well of the sticky buyout situation with DKV Joventut. Rubio is under contract for another two years with Joventut, a deal that includes an $8 million buyout.

The Timberwolves can only contribute $500,000 toward the buyout under the NBA’s collective bargaining agreement, meaning Rubio would be responsible for paying the balance himself. Rubio is understandably hesitant to start his NBA career some $7.5 million in the hole.

Kahn has traveled to Spain in hopes of negotiating the number down, but so far has been unsuccessful in those efforts. He has said on more than one occasion that the rebuilding Wolves will be fine waiting a year, or two in the worse-case scenario, for Rubio to come to the United States to play.

More time in Europe would allow the 18-year-old to develop against some of the best players overseas in an environment many scouts say is superior competitively to that of the NCAA.

Coming to the NBA this season would allow the baby-faced Rubio to take advantage of increased endorsement opportunities in the United States while helping the revenue-starved Timberwolves sell tickets to a fan base that hasn’t seen a team make the playoffs since 2004.

If Rubio does not come to Minnesota this season, the Timberwolves are covered. They took Jonny Flynn, another point guard, with the sixth overall pick right behind Rubio.

It is in international TV. The clubs already agreed. This Khan guy must be stupid.

Spursfan092120
08-26-2009, 08:01 PM
Greece beat Lithuania 75-73 and won the Acropolis championship. Once again the great Spanouli was named MVP of tournament.

Friendlies

Greece 88 - Romania 46

Greece 102 - Romania 57

Greece 93 - Serbia 82

Greece 82 - Lithuania 50

Serbia 83 - Greece 82

Acropolis Tournament

Greece 66 - Serbia 65

Greece 71 - Russia 63

Greece 75 - Lithuania 73

7-1 record so far
lol losing to Serbia

ChumpDumper
08-26-2009, 08:01 PM
Thank goodness Kahn is out of the D-League. Thanks for starting up the Toros, but you sucked at just about everything else.

timaios
08-26-2009, 10:33 PM
It is in international TV. The clubs already agreed. This Khan guy must be stupid.

Somebody is not agree with you and you always have the same answer... :rolleyes

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-29-2009, 01:09 PM
Greece beat Bulgaria 100-73 at Adeco Cup

Greece 88 - Romania 46

Greece 102 - Romania 57

Greece 93 - Serbia 82

Greece 82 - Lithuania 50

Serbia 83 - Greece 82

Greece 66 - Serbia 65

Greece 71 - Russia 63

Greece 75 - Lithuania 73

Greece 100 - Bulgaria 73

8-1 record so far

Kobayagi
08-30-2009, 02:51 PM
Greece lost to Slovenia 64 - 81.

Slovenia played without Smodis, Dragic (played a minute or so) and without Nachbar in 2nd half (got ejected for refusing to fuck V-Span in the ass).

Muser
08-30-2009, 03:18 PM
Slovenia just raped Greece.

Freeze
08-30-2009, 06:52 PM
Greece lost to Slovenia 64 - 81.

Slovenia played without Smodis, Dragic (played a minute or so) and without Nachbar in 2nd half (got ejected for refusing to fuck V-Span in the ass).

Kobayagi
08-31-2009, 01:18 PM
Please don't tell me Rasho was destroying them on the boards, that would be down right insulting. :lol

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Slovenia played without Rasho, too.

And btw..Rasho retired from national team. No more Euro summer ball for Rasho. :king

sendman
08-31-2009, 03:07 PM
Greece beat Bulgaria 100-73 at Adeco Cup

Greece 88 - Romania 46

Greece 102 - Romania 57

Greece 93 - Serbia 82

Greece 82 - Lithuania 50

Serbia 83 - Greece 82

Greece 66 - Serbia 65

Greece 71 - Russia 63

Greece 75 - Lithuania 73

Greece 100 - Bulgaria 73

8-1 record so far

This is rich. Here, this KBP moron is bragging about Greeces record. Meanwhile on the NBA forum he is explaining to everybody that friendlies don't mean nothing, because his beloved Greece got destroyed by Slovenia.
Make up your mind dude and stop molesting your goat.:nope

eisfeld
08-31-2009, 03:35 PM
lKAMWO-VAbM

Greek practice :downspin:

manufan10
08-31-2009, 03:41 PM
The Greek National Team Photo:

http://nbcsportsmedia3.msnbc.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/050608/050608_belflower_vmed_12p.widec.jpg

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-31-2009, 04:40 PM
This is rich. Here, this KBP moron is bragging about Greeces record. Meanwhile on the NBA forum he is explaining to everybody that friendlies don't mean nothing, because his beloved Greece got destroyed by Slovenia.
Make up your mind dude and stop molesting your goat.:nope

You fucking idiot. I am not bragging about anything I am giving updates only.

ChumpDumper
08-31-2009, 04:42 PM
Couldn't help but notice you didn't give an update after Slovenia destroyed them.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-31-2009, 04:55 PM
Couldn't help but notice you didn't give an update after Slovenia destroyed them.

So you could say "stop spamming" Fuking dumb ass there is like 50 posts on it here.

ChumpDumper
08-31-2009, 04:56 PM
I would have appreciated your posting the result even after Greece got manhandled so thoroughly.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-31-2009, 04:58 PM
I would have appreciated your posting the result even after Greece got manhandled so thoroughly.

FUCK OFF

If you keep it up I will rub it in the face of everyone here like Slovenians and French once the real tournament starts.

ChumpDumper
08-31-2009, 05:00 PM
Oh, you're so sensitive when Greece loses so badly.

When they win, I still don't care.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-31-2009, 05:06 PM
Oh, you're so sensitive when Greece loses so badly.

When they win, I still don't care.

You are a stupid cocksucker. You know it and so does everyone else. NO ONE GIVES A FUCK about the friendlies games you stupid dick.

But if you keep pushing it and being such a complete asshole every day here then when the tournament starts I will flood the forum once Greece starts beating these teams here that Spurs fans brag about like Slovenia and France which are good teams but certainly nothing for Greece to worry about.

ChumpDumper
08-31-2009, 05:08 PM
You are a stupid cocksucker. You know it and so does everyone else. NO ONE GIVES A FUCK about the friendlies games you stupid dick.Then why were you constantly posting about them?

But if you keep pushing it and being such a complete asshole every day here then when the tournament starts I will flood the forum once Greece starts beating these teams here that Spurs fans brag about like Slovenia and France which are good teams but certainly nothing for Greece to worry about.:lol you can't even start a thread.

The only reason we note that Slovenia beat the crap out of Greece is because we know you will have another meltdown because of it.

http://justinsomnia.org/images/mission-accomplished-banner.jpg

Kobayagi
08-31-2009, 05:15 PM
:lol you can't even start a thread.

buttsR4rebounding
09-01-2009, 04:27 AM
lKAMWO-VAbM

Greek practice :downspin:

Nothing like a little game of one-on-one...then later in the Greek shower:

.:danceclub

sendman
09-01-2009, 06:32 AM
FUCK OFF

If you keep it up I will rub it

As I said it before: "STOP MOLESTING YOUR GOAT!"

:nope:nope:nope

exstatic
09-01-2009, 07:27 AM
More drama from The Ozarks. It would be funny if they locked this thread, and Kill Bill Panini couldn't start another one. I think this was only relevant when Boarshead was thinking about signing in SA. Now that he's run back to the Greek league with his tail between his legs, I don't really see the relevancy of this thread in the Spurs forum, other than the obvious fun poking a stick at KBP.

Bukefal
09-01-2009, 11:05 AM
lol i havent been here in a long time, and this is still going on..... :lmao

We'll see KBP what happens with Greece in Eurobasket. I just want to beat you at the first game on the 7th, that's all what matters to me. Ancient battle between 2 enemies

samikeyp
09-01-2009, 11:32 AM
I just Bourousis stays healthy, after all he is the Spurs savior. :)

ata
09-01-2009, 01:00 PM
As I said it before: "STOP MOLESTING YOUR GOAT!"

:nope:nope:nope

Is KBP's goat female (aka nanny goat) or male (aka billy goat)

Kobayagi
09-01-2009, 01:03 PM
I just Bourousis stays healthy, after all he is the Spurs savior. :)

If I hadn't looked at the stat sheet I wouldn't even know he was on the court against Slovenia, that's how much impact he had on that game.

Mel_13
09-01-2009, 01:08 PM

Kahn says the Wolves negotiated a deal on Saturday night with Rubio's Spanish pro team and agent Dan Fegan to bring the 18-year-old to Minnesota this fall.

But Rubio informed Kahn on Monday night that he would prefer to stay in his homeland

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4437300

He really is half-Greek

Freeze
09-01-2009, 03:07 PM
FUCK OFF

If you keep it up I will rub it in the face of everyone here like Slovenians and French once the real tournament starts.

France was playing for real, they needed to qualify.

You really have zero knowledge about Euro Basketball.

exstatic
09-01-2009, 06:44 PM

He really is half-Greek

That's half more than HILL_BILLY_PANA

ForeignFan
09-02-2009, 05:39 AM
so the only reason why this thread is in the Spurs forum is that KBP bashes the French NT, which includes a couple of Spurs? :dizzy

ata
09-02-2009, 06:39 AM
Not true. The reason is, that in greek's NT play "Greek's Steve Nash" (obviously Spurs' aquisition target) and "Spurs' savior".

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-02-2009, 09:31 AM

He really is half-Greek

His biological father is one of the most famous Greek players that ever lived jackass.

manufan10
09-02-2009, 09:38 AM
His biological father is one of the most famous Greek players that ever lived jackass.

The quote supported you. :donkey

sendman
09-02-2009, 09:43 AM
That explains his eyebrow. :lmao

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 06:24 AM
Coach Kazlauskas announced the final Greek roster:

PG Vasilios Spanoulis 6-4
PG Nicholas Calathes 6-5

SG Nikolaos Zisis 6-6
SG Ioannis Kalampokis 6-5

SF Efstratios Perperoglou 6-8
SF Georgios Printezis 6-9
SF Konstantinos Kaimakoglou 6-9

PF Antonios Fotsis 6-10
PF Konstantinos Koufos 7-1

C Ioannis Bourousis 7-1
C Sofoklis Schortsanitis 6-10
C Andreas Glyniadakis 7-1

sonic21
09-03-2009, 06:25 AM
without papaloukas and diamantidis they're really average.

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 06:30 AM
without papaloukas and diamantidis they're really average.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao

Yeah sure even though the best Greek player Spanoulis is there. Whatever.

Freeze
09-03-2009, 01:23 PM

A FAMOUS GREEK PLAYER ?????????
GREECE HAD A FAMOUS PLAYER ??????
WHO IS HE ????????

manufan10
09-03-2009, 01:31 PM
A FAMOUS GREEK PLAYER ?????????
GREECE HAD A FAMOUS PLAYER ??????
WHO IS HE ????????

http://homepage.mac.com/cparada/GML/000Images/dim/disneyhercules.gif

sendman
09-03-2009, 02:15 PM
http://homepage.mac.com/cparada/GML/000Images/dim/disneyhercules.gif
A little one looks like Spanoulis, but all 3 are fictional.

Mel_13
09-03-2009, 03:01 PM

And he has passed on to poor Ricky that well known trait among Greek basketball players to prefer the apron strings of their mothers rather than accepting the challenge of playing against the best possible competition.

All 4 native born Greeks who have played in the NBA have run back home after one season. Three of them are among the 12 members of the 2009 NT.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/friv/birthplaces.cgi?country=GR&state=

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-03-2009, 03:23 PM
And he has passed on to poor Ricky that well known trait among Greek basketball players to prefer the apron strings of their mothers rather than accepting the challenge of playing against the best possible competition.

All 4 native born Greeks who have played in the NBA have run back home after one season. Three of them are among the 12 members of the 2009 NT.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/friv/birthplaces.cgi?country=GR&state=

I hope you burn in hell.

Mel_13
09-03-2009, 03:24 PM
I hope you burn in hell.

The truth hurts

manufan10
09-03-2009, 03:26 PM
The truth hurts

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:gwcHEYdBm3SZIM:http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c240/icypsycho/KelsoBURN2.jpg

sonic21
09-03-2009, 03:30 PM
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn226/postal7service/kelso.jpg

Freeze
09-03-2009, 03:44 PM
http://mytakeontv.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/burn-notice.jpg

Slo spurs fan
09-03-2009, 04:23 PM

manufan10
09-03-2009, 05:30 PM
MwPLQ43JVYU

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-04-2009, 12:11 PM
http://www.ballineurope.com/countries/greece/eurobasket-2009-preview-capsules-part-two/

Greece
Group: A

In brief: It doesn’t matter what international basketball competition you’re playing in these days, you don’t want to see Team Greece on your list of opponents. And this Eurobasket edition of the team, essentially a “best-of” compilation of Olympiacos and Panathinaikos squads, is as daunting as any in the tournament. No wonder they’re the second-favorites behind Spain.

Missing pieces: None, really. Yesterday’s final two cuts from the squad were Kostas Papanikolaou and Dimitris Tsaldaris.

The roster: Ioannis Bourousis (Olympiacos), Nick Calathes (Panathinaikos), Antonis Fotsis (Panathinaikos), Andreas Glyniadakis (Olympiacos), Konstantinos Kaimakoglou (last season with Maroussi), Ioannis Kalampokis (Pallacanestro Treviso), Kostas Koufos (Utah Jazz), Efstratios Perperoglou (Panathinaikos), Georgios Printezis (Unicaja), Sofoklis Schortsanitis (Olympiacos), Vasileios Spanoulis (Panathinaikos), and Nikos Zisis (Montepaschi Siena).

BiE take: Two things are for certain. Greece looks like a final four team, and any Greece-Croatia match will be a doozy.

Spursfan092120
09-04-2009, 12:17 PM
In brief: It doesn’t matter what international basketball competition you’re playing in these days, you don’t want to see Team Greece on your list of opponents.
Unless you're part of this team.

http://blog.cleveland.com/andone/2008/08/USA_Basketball_Team_2008.jpg

anakha
09-04-2009, 12:19 PM
Wait, didn't KBP swear never to return?

anakha
09-04-2009, 12:20 PM
I am through with this racist site forever.

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-04-2009, 12:22 PM
Unless you're part of this team.

http://blog.cleveland.com/andone/2008/08/USA_Basketball_Team_2008.jpg

pgMS3GI_rfc&fmtl=18

Shastafarian
09-04-2009, 12:27 PM
pgMS3GI_rfc&fmtl=18

Wrong team.