PDA

View Full Version : Horns v. Land Thieves Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Kermit
10-11-2009, 03:49 PM
let's get it on!!!!

Spursfan092120
10-11-2009, 04:12 PM
Fucking Bama passed us. Oh well...Florida and Bama will neutralize each other in the SEC title game. Besides...they'll lose to LSU anyway..

mookie2001
10-11-2009, 05:52 PM
i hope usc jumps us too

Kermit
10-11-2009, 06:22 PM
#2 is what they're aiming for. makes no sense to worry right now about two teams that will knock each other out.

Spursfan092120
10-11-2009, 06:34 PM
#2 is what they're aiming for. makes no sense to worry right now about two teams that will knock each other out.
exactly. I can see Bama losing to LSU though in a few weeks.

monosylab1k
10-12-2009, 11:09 AM
Longhorns lose. Book it.

clambake
10-12-2009, 11:21 AM
i don't know much about football, but i did watch the texas game.

how can they be #2 or 3?

IronMexican
10-12-2009, 11:22 AM
I got OU.

Kermit
10-12-2009, 11:28 AM

how can they be #2 or 3?

because of their defense.

Kermit
10-12-2009, 11:29 AM
longhorns have the same % chance of losing this game as snead does of playing in the nfl.

rjv
10-12-2009, 11:33 AM
ou has the better running attack but texas has a better passing attack. i'd have to say considering the horns are slightly better on defense and much better at special teams that they will win the game.

i say the sips come out on top.

tu 28
ou 20

stretch
10-12-2009, 01:13 PM
horns 34
sooners 17

pkbpkb81
10-12-2009, 01:24 PM
OU28
ut24

book it!

OU has the better running game both teams have a good d, but ut has the better special teams. I give the edge to the Sooners in this game because ut has played no one to get the ready for this game.

mookie2001
10-12-2009, 01:48 PM

how can they be #2 or 3?who would you put ahead of them, cincinatti or USC?

you always throw out the records in this game, both offensive lines are playing like shit, the only difference is texas' has experience in this game, and although they cant run block worth shit, they are at least protecting colt from getting violently pummeled in the pocket

texas has the best offensive player on both teams in shipley, and OU has played nobody with the strength and speed of our defense

it should be a good game, if i had to predict i would say texas 35-27

Amarelooms
10-12-2009, 01:49 PM
If Texas doesn't stepup their game...OU wins by 14+. Colt needs to get his head out of his ass in the 1st half and come to play. Also, Texas needs to stop with the stupid play calling, retarded wild-horn formations. stupid ass squib kickoffs and idiotic punting by their kickers. I'm sick and tired of foolishness and will not put up with a half ass effort Saturday.

:elephant

tlongII
10-12-2009, 01:54 PM
Hopefully Oklahoma wins. It would be a disgrace to college football if the Big-12 gets a team in the national championship game.

Kermit
10-12-2009, 01:58 PM
Hopefully Oklahoma wins. It would be a disgrace to college football if the Big-12 gets a team in the national championship game.

it should be usc. as long as they don't have to play a sub .500 team from their own conference. or texas.

tlongII
10-12-2009, 02:09 PM
it should be usc. as long as they don't have to play a sub .500 team from their own conference. or texas.

Nah, USC doesn't have a shot this year. The Ducks would be worthy though if they win out.

Kermit
10-12-2009, 02:16 PM
Nah, USC doesn't have a shot this year. The Ducks would be worthy though if they win out.

true. they're only loss coming to perinial powerhouse boise state. those guys are the team of the decade.

tlongII
10-12-2009, 02:41 PM
true. they're only loss coming to perinial powerhouse boise state. those guys are the team of the decade.

Yah, it's too bad they didn't have Wyoming or Lousiana-Monroe on their schedule. :lol

Spursfan092120
10-12-2009, 02:58 PM
OU28
ut24

book it!

OU has the better running game both teams have a good d, but ut has the better special teams. I give the edge to the Sooners in this game because ut has played no one to get the ready for this game.
so let me get this straight..Texas has the better pass game (mixture of QB and receivers), the better defense (dude..that's obvious), the better ST...but because OU has the better run game, they're going to win? Hmm...interesting.

The Reckoning
10-12-2009, 03:01 PM
longhorns win. Book it!

Spursfan092120
10-12-2009, 03:15 PM
If Texas doesn't stepup their game...OU wins by 14+. Colt needs to get his head out of his ass in the 1st half and come to play. Also, Texas needs to stop with the stupid play calling, retarded wild-horn formations. stupid ass squib kickoffs and idiotic punting by their kickers. I'm sick and tired of foolishness and will not put up with a half ass effort Saturday.

First off, you're not a Horns fan, so I don't know why you're posting on here acting like you are. Second off, the game isn't all about offense, dipshit...Defense is even more important. Wake the fuck up..this is college football...trick plays are a part of the deal..and idiotic punting? WTF are you talking about?

J.T.
10-12-2009, 03:24 PM
I'm moving back to Austin tonight so I changed my team to Longhorns.

Anyone want to have a gtg at Pluckers or some kind of place that will let me drink over the legal limit?

Kermit
10-12-2009, 03:32 PM
Yah, it's too bad they didn't have Wyoming or Lousiana-Monroe on their schedule. :lol

it is too bad. had they played one of those teams they might actually have a shot. you don't understand how this works do you?

Amarelooms
10-12-2009, 03:32 PM
First off, you're not a Horns fan, so I don't know why you're posting on here acting like you are. Second off, the game isn't all about offense, dipshit...Defense is even more important. Wake the fuck up..this is college football...trick plays are a part of the deal..and idiotic punting? WTF are you talking about?

You don't even know shit about the team you claim to be a fan of. The rugby punts that they do all the time idiot.

I'll state it plain and simple even for a stupid ass like yourself....Texas i.e mainly Colt McCoy and coaching staff who are calling the offensive plays (many of which have been complete shit plays) better bring their A game for the full 4 quarters or we ain't beating OU.

mookie2001
10-12-2009, 03:35 PM
naturally

mike taylor bases a 3 hour show on that kind of college football expertise

Amarelooms
10-12-2009, 03:35 PM

Oregon the school and state are jokes...STFU moron. Take that beaver and shove it up your ass :elephant

Spursfan092120
10-12-2009, 04:14 PM
You don't even know shit about the team you claim to be a fan of. The rugby punts that they do all the time idiot.

I'll state it plain and simple even for a stupid ass like yourself....Texas i.e mainly Colt McCoy and coaching staff who are calling the offensive plays (many of which have been complete shit plays) better bring their A game for the full 4 quarters or we ain't beating OU.

lol..you are such a complete idiot. The rugby punting prevents it from being blocked...and works 99% of the time..this is the first game where we saw his left footed rugby style fail horribly. If you knew a damn thing about this team YOU claim to be a fan of, you'd know that, idiot. I'll state it plain and simple even for a stupid ass like yourself....Oklahoma i.e. mainly Sam Bradford and coaching staff who are calling the offensive plays better bring their A game and better be uncrippled for the full 4 quarters, or they shouldn't even get off the bus in Dallas. Texas will be ready...the defense has proven that. Our power is in our defense. A power defense beats offense any day of the week. You continue to talk trash about a team that you claim to be a fan of even though they're having one of their best seasons in history. This is only the 4th or 5th time they've started a season 5-0 in the Mack Brown era....you're not a fan...you're a bitch.

pkbpkb81
10-12-2009, 04:42 PM
I do love the fact that most horns fans are not giveing OU a chance.

If texas or OU play like they did last week it will be a blow out.

pkbpkb81
10-12-2009, 04:46 PM
why is texas only favored by 2.5 on the opening line.

Ou has 2 losses and 2 of there best players are out for the game thought it would be more

tlongII
10-12-2009, 05:26 PM
it is too bad. had they played one of those teams they might actually have a shot. you don't understand how this works do you?

Oh I understand it perfectly. If the name "Texas" is on your jerseys you get an automatic Top 5 ranking at the start of every year. Unbeavable.

coyotes_geek
10-12-2009, 05:39 PM
brown cow eeks one out over the land thieves, 27-24

Spursfan092120
10-12-2009, 06:00 PM
Oh I understand it perfectly. If the name "Texas" is on your jerseys you get an automatic Top 5 ranking at the start of every year. Unbeavable.
Good..glad you understand it. Funny how we keep that top 5 ranking by the end of the year. Guess we back it up, too. Dude...seriously..your team lost to fucking Arizona...something Texas would never do. Would you please shut the fuck up and quit your damn whining?

pkbpkb81
10-12-2009, 06:14 PM
Good..glad you understand it. Funny how we keep that top 5 ranking by the end of the year. Guess we back it up, too. Dude...seriously..your team lost to fucking Arizona...something Texas would never do. Would you please shut the fuck up and quit your damn whining?

lol ua play's in a bcs conference so ut would never play them.

outside of the home and home against osu like 5 years ago as ut played anyone from another bcs conference

pkbpkb81
10-12-2009, 06:16 PM
I'm moving back to Austin tonight so I changed my team to Longhorns.

Anyone want to have a gtg at Pluckers or some kind of place that will let me drink over the legal limit?

J.T you trolled the hell out of me around this time last year and now nothing what's wrong man.

Kermit
10-12-2009, 08:01 PM

yup. same as if oregon is on your jersey it's automatically the ugliest thing ever worn on the face of the planet in the history of mankind so sayeth baby jesus.

Spursfan092120
10-12-2009, 08:27 PM
lol ua play's in a bcs conference so ut would never play them.

outside of the home and home against osu like 5 years ago as ut played anyone from another bcs conference
5 years ago? Dude...it was 3 years ago. And yes..Texas plays teams in BCS conferences...Arkansas, Arizona State, Iowa State...I could continue..but the one that I love the most is that out of conference matchup we had against USC about 4 years ago..member that? Oh...how did your recent out of conference match against a BCS conference team go? You know..Miami?

Kermit
10-12-2009, 08:29 PM
5 years ago? Dude...it was 3 years ago. And yes..Texas plays teams in BCS conferences...Arkansas, Arizona State, Iowa State...I could continue..but the one that I love the most is that out of conference matchup we had against USC about 4 years ago..member that? Oh...how did your recent out of conference match against a BCS conference team go? You know..Miami?

iowa state is in a bcs conf. our bcs conf. i don't think that supports your argument. try ohio state.

Spursfan092120
10-12-2009, 08:53 PM
iowa state is in a bcs conf. our bcs conf. i don't think that supports your argument. try ohio state.
ouch...yeah..I meant to say ohio state..not sure what I was typing..lol

pkbpkb81
10-12-2009, 09:01 PM

ok so the Iowa State part has already been covered and use was not a team you scheduled that was bowl game.
as for Miami the play calling cost OU that game no way around that but it that doesn’t change the fact that texas doesn’t play anyone until they get in to big 12 play

What non-conference teams dose ut have in the coming years they are a Markey program and it would be nice if they wouldn’t play little bitch schools every year.

When was the last time OU didn’t play a bsc school in there non conference schedule and when was the last time texas did

pkbpkb81
10-12-2009, 09:02 PM
ouch...yeah..i meant to say ohio state..not sure what i was typing..lol

and i gave cridit for the ohio state home and home it was great tv

Cant_Be_Faded
10-12-2009, 09:05 PM
I am not blowing the sooners off. This game is going to be a defensive chess match.

Venables-Muschamp III (Muschamp is a perfect 2-0)

I bet the final score will resemble that of an SEC game. Only difference is, noone will still give UT and OU's defense the cred they deserve, and just blame our struggling offenses.
SEC games can be final score 7 to 3 and both teams would move up in the rankings by five spots.

I expect 21 to 17 victory by the horns. First team to twenty wins.

As much as the UT offense looked like piddly shit last saturday, OU's looked at least close to that bad, and this UT defense is absolutely incredible. Plus UT is not injury-free either...we lost our best run stopping linebacker, and our best run stopping safety. We also have lost our two best running backs for the RRS. So UT is not coming into this thing rock solid (naturally OU is most decimated, just saying..)

Factor in our potent special teams yardage, and I think we have a slight edge.

pkbpkb81
10-12-2009, 09:38 PM
I am not blowing the sooners off. This game is going to be a defensive chess match.

I bet the final score will resemble that of an SEC game. Only difference is, noone will still give UT and OU's defense the cred they deserve, and just blame our struggling offenses.
SEC games can be final score 7 to 3 and both teams would move up in the rankings by five spots.

As much as the UT offense looked like piddly shit last saturday, OU's looked at least close to that bad, and this UT defense is absolutely incredible. Plus UT is not injury-free either...we lost our best run stopping linebacker, and our best run stopping safety. We also have lost our two best running backs for the RRS. So UT is not coming into this thing rock solid (naturally OU is most decimated, just saying..)

good points but if OU is depending on brent to win the game than we have no shot.

also you said Muschamp is a perfect 2-0 the Sooners won the game 2 years ago. Was will even there yet?

pkbpkb81
10-12-2009, 09:54 PM
I love this week i am so pumped

here are so numbers that i found intersting

Defense Avg Yards Pass Rush Y/R Y/A
OKLA 8.4 256.0 202.6 53.4 1.8 5.9
TEXAS 15 233 186.4 46.6 1.6 4.9 the d for both team as been very good this year ut numbers are a little better in most catagorys but OU has played better teams

texas is also only 1-4 ats OU is not much better at 3-2

over the last 10 the Sooners are 6-4 against ut

Cant_Be_Faded
10-12-2009, 10:05 PM
good points but if OU is depending on brent to win the game than we have no shot.

also you said Muschamp is a perfect 2-0 the Sooners won the game 2 years ago. Was will even there yet?

Negative. That was the year we had Akina (db coach) calling plays. Was a total abortion.

Muschamp owned the shit out of you guys in the national title game against LSU. And he won last year. Though technically one could argue Davis owned the shit out of you last year, Muschamp still got another OU victory under his belt.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-12-2009, 10:07 PM
I love this week i am so pumped

here are so numbers that i found intersting

Defense Avg Yards Pass Rush Y/R Y/A
OKLA 8.4 256.0 202.6 53.4 1.8 5.9
TEXAS 15 233 186.4 46.6 1.6 4.9 the d for both team as been very good this year ut numbers are a little better in most catagorys but OU has played better teams

texas is also only 1-4 ats OU is not much better at 3-2

over the last 10 the Sooners are 6-4 against ut

I'm getting pumped too. Very glad Bradford is playing, now there will be less excuses no matter the outcome.

One interesting note, our defensive linemen were thanking god in the press conference that Bradford was back. They are pumped and dying to be tested against one of the best quarterbacks in the nation.

Also, after last weekend, Texas is number 1 in rush defense and number 1 in points scoring. Also we're top 5 or 6 in special teams scoring.

Spursfan092120
10-12-2009, 10:12 PM
ok so the Iowa State part has already been covered and use was not a team you scheduled that was bowl game.
as for Miami the play calling cost OU that game no way around that but it that doesn’t change the fact that texas doesn’t play anyone until they get in to big 12 play

What non-conference teams dose ut have in the coming years they are a Markey program and it would be nice if they wouldn’t play little bitch schools every year.

When was the last time OU didn’t play a bsc school in there non conference schedule and when was the last time texas did
Say what you want about who we play...when we play the big games, we back that shit up...period...

Amarelooms
10-12-2009, 10:19 PM

What a tool this guy is. We lost two of our best RBs??? Our RBs are complete dog shit....one is no better or worse than the other...they are all mediocre at best. Also, you are over-rating the Texas D...they have played a pretty easy schedule so far. Get with it dummy and stop being a blind homer.

That being said I expect Texas to come ready to play and win by 10. If not I'm gonna go off on here...no doubt.

The Reckoning
10-12-2009, 10:41 PM
:lol

J.T.
10-12-2009, 10:55 PM
J.T you trolled the hell out of me around this time last year and now nothing what's wrong man.

You're a good dude for an OU fan. I hope your team gets fucking killed though.

J.T.
10-12-2009, 10:58 PM
On the real. We seriously need to drop a GTG at someone's house for this. I'll bring like an ounce of weed and smoke everyone out. For real.

CBF isn't invited unless he brings like a platoon of 17 year old girls though. Or if he can beat me at Madden. Honestly I think he has a better shot at getting a platoon of 17 year old girls to actually go somewhere with him.

Greg Oden
10-12-2009, 10:59 PM
The Native Americans have been surpressed enough.

OU - 35

TU - 21

J.T.
10-12-2009, 11:03 PM
The Native Americans have been surpressed enough.

OU - 35

TU - 21

hey greg what did you think of the fiesta bowl this year?

Greg Oden
10-12-2009, 11:08 PM
It was about as fun as watching you full house for a quarter and a half.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-13-2009, 12:42 AM
What a tool this guy is. We lost two of our best RBs??? Our RBs are complete dog shit....one is no better or worse than the other...they are all mediocre at best. Also, you are over-rating the Texas D...they have played a pretty easy schedule so far. Get with it dummy and stop being a blind homer.

That being said I expect Texas to come ready to play and win by 10. If not I'm gonna go off on here...no doubt.

If you paid attention, I'm anything but a homer.

Well no doubt our RB's suck, I never implied they didn't. But McGee and Newton are easily our best backs. Fozzy is a china doll and The No Limit Tank is just not an every down back. Hes a short yardage specialist.

Hey brah, stats are stats, suck a fat one if you think these are all coincidence:

4th in yards lost on sacks
4th in yards per game
1st in total rushing yards
tied 2nd in rushing TDs
tied 3rd in rushing 1st downs

I don't care who you are or who you played but if you limit two opponents in a row to less than 150 yards TOTAL offense, you are doing something very very right.

JT i'm bringing the crew up here to d-town for the game. Should have made your offer last year, we all got together in Austin for last years game.

mookie2001
10-13-2009, 12:59 AM
JT hook up some of those green t-shirts for us

j-6
10-13-2009, 01:11 AM
Funny story - I bought my wife her very first Texas jersey today. She usually hates football and will go watch something in the other room, but she decided to hit the greenery and watch the Colorado game. To my surprise, she starts crushing on Shipley, not Colt. Texts all her friends about how hot #8 is and that he must be good since they throw him the ball all the time. Thank God I know a jersey guy up here and got a blank #8 because all I ever see are Colt unis. Her quotes:

"Why don't they give the ball to the guy next to Colt like the other team is doing?"

"Your team sucks. Except #8. They should let him throw the ball, too."

My favorite: "The Horns have gay names. Jordan and Colt live together? How gay is it when the kicker named Hunter comes over to study?"

mookie2001
10-13-2009, 01:25 AM
thats sexier than a girl bathing in cheetos

J.T.
10-13-2009, 01:27 AM
She usually hates football and will go watch something in the other room, but she decided to hit the greenery and watch the Colorado game.

Does your wife roll your joints for you because if so that's fucking awesome

j-6
10-13-2009, 01:36 AM
Does your wife roll your joints for you because if so that's fucking awesome

Oh man, she's far more of a head than I am. She won't even let me roll because she's so particular about putting filters in. My anniversary is this week. I buy her a fucking purse and she buys a VaporKing vaporizer.

lebomb
10-13-2009, 10:13 AM
Ou 24-21

J.T.
10-13-2009, 12:56 PM
Oh man, she's far more of a head than I am. She won't even let me roll because she's so particular about putting filters in. My anniversary is this week. I buy her a fucking purse and she buys a VaporKing vaporizer.

Filters are gay. I once had a roommate who put filters in all of his joints exclusively so me and the other guy living in that apartment couldn't poach the ashtray for roaches later.

J.T.
10-13-2009, 12:58 PM
It was about as fun as watching you full house for a quarter and a half.

dude i had the biggest crush on one of the full house girls when i was a little boy

pkbpkb81
10-13-2009, 01:20 PM
dude i had the biggest crush on one of the full house girls when i was a little boy

me too the middle one

pkbpkb81
10-13-2009, 01:21 PM
Just got word my tickets are waiting for me in Dallas at a friends house so will be at the game.

BOOMER SOONER

leemajors
10-13-2009, 01:47 PM
hopefully greg davis doesn't ruin this game. i just can't trust UT to play consistent.

mookie2001
10-13-2009, 02:03 PM
have you ever seen the show "trading spouses"
dont do it jailbre, elpimpo house is more like nanny 911

mookie2001
10-13-2009, 02:05 PM
Just got word my tickets are waiting for me in Dallas at a friends house so will be at the game.

BOOMER SOONER
how big is your crew pkp?

maybe we can have the tussle of the century

half my crew ex-cons and killahs though

pkbpkb81
10-13-2009, 02:19 PM
it is just me and one friend that are going up this year but he is 6"2 350lbs of big fat red neck so you never know lol

j-6
10-13-2009, 02:32 PM
dont do it jailbre, elpimpo house is more like nanny 911

I figured he'd have Rita in a naughty maid outfit, dusting off all those leather lined books and polishing mahogany.

mookie2001
10-13-2009, 02:54 PM
rita is sexy as shit, more when she was pregnant and showing off her fat jugs

tlongII
10-13-2009, 03:20 PM
rita is sexy as shit, more when she was pregnant and showing off her fat jugs

Awwww. She done gone and had a kid with pimpo? What are my chances now? :depressed

MajorMike
10-13-2009, 04:01 PM
how big is your crew pkp?

maybe we can have the tussle of the century

half my crew ex-cons and killahs though

Wear a cup, or at least tape them up.

johngateswhiteley
10-13-2009, 04:20 PM
this is an interesting game...hard to predict, really.

pkbpkb81
10-13-2009, 05:54 PM
OU offensive guard Brian Simmons out for Texas game

pkbpkb81
10-13-2009, 06:28 PM
what is the best strip club close to the cotton bowl for an after game party?

j-6
10-13-2009, 07:29 PM

There aren't any over there next to Fair Park I'd recommend...go North on 35 past the AAC and hit the ones on the access road. Exit Manana - I'm guessing six miles away - and perv to your hearts content. There's 4-5 of them over there.

J.T.
10-13-2009, 07:39 PM

You wouldn't be allowed entrance to any strip club, even in Dallas. Stop fooling yourself.

pkbpkb81
10-13-2009, 08:38 PM
lol strippers love my sooner money

The Reckoning
10-13-2009, 09:09 PM
so has the prediction contest gone in the shitter?

J.T.
10-13-2009, 09:12 PM
lol strippers love my sooner money

I guess Dallas strippers are too dumb to notice the difference between real cash and Monopoly money.

mookie2001
10-13-2009, 10:20 PM
dont really understand it but funnny still

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd218/wb1087/bevo-pudding-pops.gif?t=1255377217

chode_regulator
10-13-2009, 11:32 PM

:lol
Way to cut someone down and provide no facts of your own. :lol

symple19
10-14-2009, 12:24 AM
Say what you want about who we play...when we play the big games, we back that shit up...period...

we, we, we, Are you french nancy-boy?? The only thing you'll be backing up is your busted ass ride into the garage.

You're allowed to say "we" once you're out on the field playing, otherwise STFU.

The Reckoning
10-14-2009, 12:35 AM
we, we, we, Are you french nancy-boy?? The only thing you'll be backing up is your busted ass ride into the garage.

You're allowed to say "we" once you're out on the field playing, otherwise STFU.

unless youre claiming 12th man or paying a higher tuition so athletic scholarships can be handed out like candy

J.T.
10-14-2009, 01:13 AM

The "we" and "us" stuff is typical sports fan parlance

It would be like asking Chris Berman not to do his stupid ass "dink! donk! wamp!" routine

Or this year's Ole Miss football team not sucking ass with the Longhorns sloppy seconds starting at QB

Spursfan092120
10-14-2009, 01:19 AM

lol...when you're as much of a fan of a team as I am of the Horns, and have spent as much money as I have on memorabilia...I can say whatever the fuck I want.

Spursfan092120
10-14-2009, 01:19 AM
The "we" and "us" stuff is typical sports fan parlance

It would be like asking Chris Berman not to do his stupid ass "dink! donk! wamp!" routine

Or this year's Ole Miss football team not sucking ass with the Longhorns sloppy seconds starting at QB
dirk check? lol

dirk4mvp
10-14-2009, 01:25 AM
JT's mad I just got done trolling his ass with the Giants.

J.T.
10-14-2009, 03:07 AM
next time I play you its hb direct snap every down for a whole quarter maybe two

that punt was some bullshit

Kermit
10-14-2009, 09:40 AM
pOamsw24IvE

Deion Sanders
10-14-2009, 11:54 AM
Oh!

pkbpkb81
10-14-2009, 12:56 PM
Boomer

pkbpkb81
10-14-2009, 12:57 PM
Sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spursfan092120
10-14-2009, 02:26 PM
pOamsw24IvE
:lmao:lmao
OOOOOOO U...OOOOOOO U..

pkbpkb81
10-14-2009, 02:34 PM
McCoy, Bradford renew their rivalry Saturday

October 13, 2009 6:30 PM

Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Griffin

Colt McCoy and Sam Bradford's personal relationship goes beyond football.

But Saturday's game will decide their storied rivalry that stands at a game apiece after the last two seasons. Bradford won the Heisman Trophy last season with McCoy finishing second.

Ronald Martinez/Getty Images
Sam Bradford and Colt McCoy became friends while attending awards banquets last season.
McCoy will make history Saturday as one of the few Texas quarterbacks to start four games in the Texas-Oklahoma series.

“The first one seems like it was a long time ago,” McCoy said, thinking back to his first start in the series in 2006. “But the last one I played in seems like it was forever ago, too. We’ve both changed since then.”

The annual rivalry is something that both quarterbacks relish.

Bradford remembers watching games with his father, Kent, a former Oklahoma offensive lineman. Roy Williams’ leap in 2001 that saved the Sooners’ 14-3 victory remains one of Bradford's most vivid memories of the series. He’s had even more fun playing in the games.

McCoy said that participating in the series is one of his most treasured college memories.

“These four games over the last four years are some of the most fun games I’ve played in,” McCoy said. “They are the games you remember because of the tradition, the rivalry and just how big a conference game it is.”

The duo developed a friendship while attending awards banquets last season. They had some fun during an ESPN shoot at the Cotton Bowl earlier this summer.

And after Bradford sustained a third-degree sprained shoulder earlier this year, McCoy immediately contacted him.

“Colt is a great guy,” Bradford said. “Him sending me a text message after I got hurt telling me he was praying for me and to keep my head up shows a lot about him. For him to keep encouraging me, it says a lot about him.”

Both have talked about maintaining their relationship after their college careers end.

"In the end, we’re both football players,” Bradford said. “Obviously, we are both trying to beat each other, but at the same time we can help each other in a lot of different ways. We play a lot of the same teams this year. Our offenses are fairly similar. Helping each other out, we can do that.”

Here’s a look at Bradford and McCoy’s statistics in previous Red River Rivalry games.

Colt McCoy vs. Oklahoma
Year Comp Att Yds TD Int QB rtg W-L
2006 11 18 108 2 0 148.18 W
2007 19 26 324 2 1 195.45 L
2008 28 35 277 1 0 155.91 W
Totals 58 79 709 5 1 167.16 2-1

Sam Bradford vs. Texas
Year Comp Att Yds TD Int QB rtg W-L
2007 21 32 244 3 0 160.61 W
2008 28 39 387 5 2 187.20 L
Totals 49 71 631 8 2 175.22 1-1

pkbpkb81
10-14-2009, 02:35 PM
:lmao:lmao
OOOOOOO U...OOOOOOO U..

i am at work and the pic won't come up but i am going to go out on a limb and say it is the fat girl right

Kermit
10-14-2009, 02:46 PM
i am at work and the pic won't come up but i am going to go out on a limb and say it is the fat girl right

there is a fat person, yes.

DMX7
10-14-2009, 03:19 PM

Unlike Oklahoma, Texas has more things to do than visit strip clubs.

pkbpkb81
10-14-2009, 03:34 PM
Unlike Oklahoma, Texas has more things to do than visit strip clubs.

You silly bitch I just want to go see some boobies before I cam home to San Antonio which is in Texas

and from what i hear the Dallas strip clubs blow ours away

Kermit
10-14-2009, 03:35 PM
You silly bitch I just want to go see some boobies before I cam home to San Antonio which is in Texas

and from what i hear the Dallas strip clubs blow ours away

never been in a dallas strip club, although i hear they're a lot tamer than back in the day.

pkbpkb81
10-14-2009, 03:42 PM
I've been workin on the rail road all the little long day

Spursfan092120
10-14-2009, 04:56 PM
I've been workin on the rail road all the little long day
First off, it's live-long day. Second off...wtf?

pkbpkb81
10-14-2009, 05:16 PM
First off, it's live-long day. Second off...wtf?

it is your school's fight song the rewrote the words to i've been working on the rail road

Spursfan092120
10-14-2009, 05:30 PM
it is your school's fight song the rewrote the words to i've been working on the rail road
I am aware of that...though it's not my school...I didn't go there...just have a lot of family that did. I'm just not sure what it has to do with the game..lol...guess that's the only place you can go when my team has beaten your team 3 out of 4 times...is that supposed to hurt or something?

Kermit
10-14-2009, 05:34 PM

and you stole yale's fight song. what's your point?

pkbpkb81
10-14-2009, 05:58 PM
I am aware of that...though it's not my school...I didn't go there...just have a lot of family that did. I'm just not sure what it has to do with the game..lol...guess that's the only place you can go when my team has beaten your team 3 out of 4 times...is that supposed to hurt or something?

almost every school stole there fight song i just love the fact that ut's is from the railroad i have always found that funny. it has no barring on the game just a fun fact

pkbpkb81
10-14-2009, 05:58 PM
and you stole yale's fight song. what's your point?

yes we did it is still funny

pkbpkb81
10-15-2009, 09:41 PM
boomer

sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spursfan092120
10-15-2009, 10:24 PM
boomer

sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never forget....

-aLUWAzDAfc

He's baaaaaack

http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Texas+v+Oklahoma+1IhFPGqfvyil.jpg

pkbpkb81
10-15-2009, 10:56 PM
he is a hell of a player

Cant_Be_Faded
10-15-2009, 10:57 PM
never been in a dallas strip club, although i hear they're a lot tamer than back in the day.

you should go to dimebag darrell's widow's strip club

j-6
10-15-2009, 11:01 PM
you should go to dimebag darrell's widow's strip club

It's BYOB/ nude, and you can put vodka in an Ozarka bottle and they'll wink and nod for discretion after 2AM. Clubhouse...look it up.

mookie2001
10-15-2009, 11:03 PM
j6 table or lap dances?

Cant_Be_Faded
10-15-2009, 11:41 PM
It's BYOB/ nude, and you can put vodka in an Ozarka bottle and they'll wink and nod for discretion after 2AM. Clubhouse...look it up.

really? I thought dimebags chicks place was pandoras over on harry hines blvd

Cant_Be_Faded
10-15-2009, 11:42 PM
nevermind
you are right

dont know wtf i was thinking

Kermit
10-16-2009, 12:05 AM
clubhouse, eh? hmmmmmmm. what are the touching rules? are they still pretty lax in dallas?

J.T.
10-16-2009, 12:22 AM
clubhouse, eh? hmmmmmmm. what are the touching rules? are they still pretty lax in dallas?

I like to tip strippers with tabs of X instead of cash. If there's a no touch rule, you won't have to wait longer than 10 minutes for them to stop abiding by it.

Spursfan092120
10-16-2009, 10:35 AM
he is a hell of a player
yeah he is...the guy I'm scared about on OU is Bradford, obviously...I think UT's talent is better than OU's talent, but Bradford is clutch as hell. If McCoy is off, as he has been lately, this could be a problem for UT...I think he's ready though.

to21
10-16-2009, 10:43 AM
\m/ \m/

LOL texans
10-16-2009, 11:04 AM
almost every school stole there fight song i just love the fact that ut's is from the railroad i have always found that funny. it has no barring on the game just a fun fact

lol school song smack.

That is the best boom-her soon-her fan can come up with this year.

O-Who knows they suck, so has to resort to school song smack.

Spursfan092120
10-16-2009, 11:17 AM
Oh My Fucking God....LMAO...

ZAtYKXfv_yY

Spursfan092120
10-16-2009, 11:22 AM
I guess the snack bar was closed at Wimbledon? lol

-gMyWxNArnY

j-6
10-16-2009, 11:32 AM
Rules are very lax at the Clubhouse...VERY lax. Especially if you let those skanks drink your liquor and you show up late, after they are tired of cheapskates and semi-drunk. I used to like to fill my empty 750 ml Crown bottle (complete with the purple bag) with Rich and Rare and told them I brought that bottle just for the ladies.

pkbpkb81
10-16-2009, 01:12 PM
Rules are very lax at the Clubhouse...VERY lax. Especially if you let those skanks drink your liquor and you show up late, after they are tired of cheapskates and semi-drunk. I used to like to fill my empty 750 ml Crown bottle (complete with the purple bag) with Rich and Rare and told them I brought that bottle just for the ladies.

nice

you may be the smartest horn fan of all

Dro210
10-17-2009, 10:20 AM
Hook 'em baby!

kbrury
10-17-2009, 11:23 AM
uh oh

Trainwreck2100
10-17-2009, 11:25 AM
that's why colt fumbled, so that would happen, devious Colt Mccoy

Whisky Dog
10-17-2009, 11:26 AM
Damn our defense is vicious but the offense needs to put up points and crush their hope starting now. I loved the misdirection call on the 1st offensive play to Fozzy, gotta mix it up and keep protection when dropping back.

Amarelooms
10-17-2009, 11:27 AM
Bradford should just sit out the season..he is going to ruin any NFL career he might have playing for a dummy Stoop and shit school OU

Whisky Dog
10-17-2009, 11:31 AM
That's two calls the refs have missed now - interference on the punt return by Shipley, and holding on the DB holding Shipley on 3rd down. Fucking 2 obvious calls blown already

leemajors
10-17-2009, 11:32 AM
That's two calls the refs have missed now - interference on the punt return by Shipley, and holding on the DB holding Shipley on 3rd down. Fucking 2 obvious calls blown already

just wait till the holding non calls start!

leemajors
10-17-2009, 11:33 AM
i sense davis will lay an egg this game

Amarelooms
10-17-2009, 11:33 AM
Colt is sticking to the shitty start as usual...the D continues to have to hold the team...not sure how long that gonna last :elephant

Thunder Dan
10-17-2009, 11:34 AM
fill me in, what happened to Bradford I was watching the Buckeyes game and saw he got hurt

Whisky Dog
10-17-2009, 11:35 AM
Bullshit pass interference call on an uncatchable ball that was already past the receiver on contact.

Refs gonna be like that - fucking bitch ass mother fuckers

Amarelooms
10-17-2009, 11:36 AM
fill me in, what happened to Bradford I was watching the Buckeyes game and saw he got hurt

His vagina go hurt.

MEMO TO MAC BROWN...hey moron...call some decent passes down the field. How about a screen to the RB???? How about the RB stay and help protect so we can go deep? Idiots calling plays

Trainwreck2100
10-17-2009, 11:37 AM

he got sacked and landed on his arm

Whisky Dog
10-17-2009, 11:38 AM
O line needs to get pissed and get nasty for a change and the receivers not named Shipley need to get open and run good routes. Also would help if the refs will start calling the defensive holding - can't get open if the DB is gonna lock onto your gear to keep with you

Amarelooms
10-17-2009, 11:39 AM
Well here's another 3 and out series...no surprise here :elephant

crc21209
10-17-2009, 11:42 AM
WOW Well here we go again with the Offense playing like shit and the D trying to hold the fort down...:td

Amarelooms
10-17-2009, 11:44 AM
Do these idiots not practice before the game? The offense is a joke...the play calling is piss poor and most high school coaches can do better :elephant

Amarelooms
10-17-2009, 11:46 AM
Look how easy OU gets a 1st down...taking advantage of miss matches :elephant

leemajors
10-17-2009, 11:47 AM
this is what happens when you shave a money stache.

Amarelooms
10-17-2009, 11:49 AM
Memo to the dummy UT coaches....the D is gonna get worn out...you are gonna lose the game unless you get your shit together...FAST

crc21209
10-17-2009, 11:51 AM
Well the OU refs sure are doing their part...

CosmicCowboy
10-17-2009, 11:53 AM
Damn. Refs are winning the first quarter. Texas defense is playin their ass off but can't stay off the field because the offense is stinking it up.

Trainwreck2100
10-17-2009, 11:54 AM
Damn. Refs are winning the first quarter. Texas defense is playin their ass off but can't stay off the field because the offense is stinking it up.

well that was pass intererence.

crc21209
10-17-2009, 11:54 AM
Wow the Horns dodged a bullet there this D is playing their asses off indeed.

Whisky Dog
10-17-2009, 11:55 AM
This offense is horrible. 24 yds???

Amarelooms
10-17-2009, 11:56 AM
lol I don't even think Texas can score on OU....sad state of affairs :elephant

Amarelooms
10-17-2009, 11:56 AM
This game is pretty much over unless the D can get a turnover or score :elephant

leemajors
10-17-2009, 11:59 AM
3rd and 19, perfect time for a screen! Thx Davis!

CosmicCowboy
10-17-2009, 12:01 PM
Glad it's finally noon. This game is gonna require multiple Shiner Bocks to make it bearable.

Trainwreck2100
10-17-2009, 12:03 PM
yay a fumble

CosmicCowboy
Defense does it again. Turnover.

Now we get to watch the offense go 3 and out.

CosmicCowboy
Defense does it again. Turnover.

Now we get to watch the offense go 3 and out.

Trainwreck2100
10-17-2009, 12:04 PM
this offense gained more on penalties than plays

Trainwreck2100
10-17-2009, 12:06 PM

I said this before mussberger

Amarelooms
10-17-2009, 12:08 PM

And when I said they are sucking ass...I was attacked. It's not hard..if the D rushes up...do draws and screens etc. Doesn't help that we don't really have a star RB or TE which would cause the D to not just rush up field

Amarelooms
10-17-2009, 12:12 PM
lol pathetic...what is that idiot McCoy doing...at least chuck it deep..you make get a penalty. MORONS!!

CosmicCowboy
10-17-2009, 12:12 PM
I'm gonna need more beer.

Whisky Dog
10-17-2009, 12:14 PM
Offense isn't executing. Fozzy might go for 6 if he runs the right route, not picking up their blitzes and recognizing where to go with the ball. They know Shipley is going to get 2 on him they need to run him across the formation and drop the back or another receiver behind him

Amarelooms
10-17-2009, 12:14 PM
Regardless...you ain't winning a championship with a horrible offense like this. Might as well lose and end the misery

CosmicCowboy
10-17-2009, 12:18 PM
Regardless...you ain't winning a championship with a horrible offense like this. Might as well lose and end the misery

They have done this all year. Offense sucks donkey balls the first half and then comes out and scores 30 in the second half. I just hope they can do it today.

atxrocker
10-17-2009, 12:18 PM
shit play from the horns so far

leemajors
10-17-2009, 12:19 PM
Offense isn't executing. Fozzy might go for 6 if he runs the right route, not picking up their blitzes and recognizing where to go with the ball. They know Shipley is going to get 2 on him they need to run him across the formation and drop the back or another receiver behind him

that would be an adjustment. probably not gonna happen.

atxrocker
10-17-2009, 12:19 PM
I'm gonna need more beer.

i may be following this game plan

crc21209
10-17-2009, 12:22 PM
I'm convinced Colt is fucking throwing this game...

CosmicCowboy
10-17-2009, 12:24 PM
3 and out again.

They can't keep expecting the defense to save their ass.

leemajors
10-17-2009, 12:29 PM
put gilbert in

timvp
10-17-2009, 12:33 PM
Jason White > Pony

CosmicCowboy
10-17-2009, 12:35 PM
At least special teams can score.

Texas Chili Dog
wow...that's a touchback. ouch

CosmicCowboy
oh shit.

Dex
10-17-2009, 12:36 PM
Man, I wanna cheer for this Texas team, but they sure can be fucking incompetent sometimes.

You got a TO TD giftwrapped for you and you screw it up.

Whisky Dog
10-17-2009, 12:37 PM
That should be UT ball at the 1 - he fumbled out of bounds before the end zone, the ball was never in the end zone.

IceColdBrewski
10-17-2009, 12:38 PM
You just knew the way OU's defense was playing, that Texas' special teams would have to be the ones to do something.

CosmicCowboy
10-17-2009, 12:39 PM
I'm not even sure the offense can go 18 yards.

Whisky Dog
10-17-2009, 12:39 PM
Ok if you can't advance it then that's the correct call. I didn't know that. Gotta get 7 here. Get the lead.

Texas Chili Dog
10-17-2009, 12:40 PM
That should be UT ball at the 1 - he fumbled out of bounds before the end zone, the ball was never in the end zone.

doesn't matter now, but that ball definitely went into the endzone.

Trainwreck2100
10-17-2009, 12:41 PM
I'm not even sure the offense can go 18 yards.

they cant

Whisky Dog
10-17-2009, 12:43 PM
It's not on Colt, it's this fucking pussy ass offensive line. That's a horrible line against good competition gets owned.

CosmicCowboy
10-17-2009, 12:44 PM
unfuckingbelievable

IronMexican
10-17-2009, 12:45 PM
Wasn't UT supposed to have a better D?

Whisky Dog
10-17-2009, 12:45 PM
doesn't matter now, but that ball definitely went into the endzone.

No it shot out right and he was right on the sideline. It had to be out of bounds first.

Trainwreck2100
10-17-2009, 12:47 PM
hahahahahaha

Whisky Dog
10-17-2009, 12:47 PM
Wasn't UT supposed to have a better D?

They do. Texas has the worse o line though

CosmicCowboy
10-17-2009, 12:48 PM
wow

defense and special teams keeping them in the game.

But what good does field position do you if your offense can't even make a first down?

IronMexican
10-17-2009, 12:50 PM
No it shot out right and he was right on the sideline. It had to be out of bounds first.

OU's D-line is better. McCoy is simply unreal. Idk is Suh or McCoy is better.

Trainwreck2100
10-17-2009, 12:50 PM
OMG a first down

Whisky Dog
10-17-2009, 12:51 PM
This is pathetic. Have to adjust starting with the protection. Finally some misdirection pass. Make them have to recover after overpersuit

IronMexican
10-17-2009, 12:52 PM
rofl

Whisky Dog
10-17-2009, 12:53 PM
Fuck this game is sloppy. Another fumble going into the endzone. Fuck

symple19
10-17-2009, 12:53 PM
this game is hilarious

IronMexican
10-17-2009, 12:55 PM
roflrofl

Dex
10-17-2009, 12:56 PM
Pick...up....the fucking...ball.

What the hell do they teach these guys?

symple19
did they slather the balls with butter from the fair before the game?

Whisky Dog
OU's D-line is better. McCoy is simply unreal. Idk is Suh or McCoy is better.

Don't know how you can say that. Murray is the best back on the field and they haven't run for shit. Lamar Houston has been the best d lineman in the game. Line is a push, Ou backers a bit better and Texas secondary is better. Fact is both o lines suck.

CosmicCowboy
10-17-2009, 12:58 PM
Stoops is such a pussy. He's gonna run the clock out.

IronMexican
10-17-2009, 01:01 PM
Stoops is such a pussy. He's gonna run the clock out.

Oh, he was supposed to leave time for UT to do something? I am sure Mack Brown would.

tlongII
10-17-2009, 01:01 PM
So UT is a national championship caliber team? :lmao

symple19
10-17-2009, 01:03 PM
what on earth happened to the UT offense this year?? It looks absolutely terrible.

I just got home...What happened to Bradford??

crc21209
10-17-2009, 01:03 PM
I've seen High School teams play better than this...

CosmicCowboy
10-17-2009, 01:04 PM
what on earth happened to the UT offense this year?? It looks absolutely terrible.

I just got home...What happened to Bradford??

Bradford got sacked and fell on the shoulder he hurt before.

symple19
10-17-2009, 01:05 PM
Bradford got sacked and fell on the shoulder he hurt before.

:downspin: mess it up bad?

CosmicCowboy
10-17-2009, 01:05 PM
So UT is a national championship caliber team? :lmao

TLong I rarely agree with your homey sports takes but I'm about ready to go along with you on this one...

Amarelooms
10-17-2009, 01:06 PM
Only things this game has proven is how inept the UT offense is and how horrible OU is to only be up 3 :elephant

Nathan Explosion
10-17-2009, 01:06 PM
That line can't protect for shit. Unfortunately, to soften up the rush, I think McCoy is going to have to run the ball. I don't want him running the ball like a RB, but if it slows up the D line enough to give him time and free up receivers, then I guess that's what's going to happen.

The WRs don't have time to let anything develop. The Texas D and special teams has been amazing in keeping the Sooners out of the endzone. With Bradford out, the Longhorns have to take charge in the second half and blow them away.

CosmicCowboy
10-17-2009, 01:07 PM
:downspin: mess it up bad?

Don't know. He never went to the locker room or took his pads off. Stoops just said he probably won't play again today but you never know...Stoops may be playing head games.

Whisky Dog
10-17-2009, 01:07 PM
How many chances can you get and fuck up. Only 3 pts is pathetic especially that last fumble going inside the 5. Colt is gonna have to run and make plays to open the defense up for the passing game. Props to ou defense they came to play too along with UT defense.

CosmicCowboy
10-17-2009, 01:09 PM
Yeah, that Oklahoma defensive line has been the X factor in this game.

djohn2oo8
10-17-2009, 01:10 PM
UT hasn't taken advantage of the turnovers, like the fumble that went back into the endzone, and the one where dumnbass McCoy should have just fallen to the ground, but ended up fumbling

leemajors
10-17-2009, 01:10 PM
That line can't protect for shit. Unfortunately, to soften up the rush, I think McCoy is going to have to run the ball. I don't want him running the ball like a RB, but if it slows up the D line enough to give him time and free up receivers, then I guess that's what's going to happen.

The WRs don't have time to let anything develop. The Texas D and special teams has been amazing in keeping the Sooners out of the endzone. With Bradford out, the Longhorns have to take charge in the second half and blow them away.

The WR routes are as bad as the line. If you bring out 4 WRs, they should all run routes

Amarelooms
10-17-2009, 01:11 PM
How many chances can you get and fuck up. Only 3 pts is pathetic especially that last fumble going inside the 5. Colt is gonna have to run and make plays to open the defense up for the passing game. Props to ou defense they came to play too along with UT defense.

Doesn't help that retards are calling offensive plays. Does Texas have no fast players that can make one man miss and get a big play? Well who knows we might pull this out

djohn2oo8
10-17-2009, 01:13 PM
Too many turnovers, and too many penalties

Trainwreck2100
10-17-2009, 01:20 PM
Too many turnovers, and too many penalties

too many reviews that first half took 2 fucking hours

CubanSucks
10-17-2009, 01:20 PM
Right now it's ALL on the Texas o-line. As far as the defense is concerned, what more could I ask for. As far as the play calling, I can't say it's bad considering NO PLAY HAS HAD A FUCKING CHANCE TO DEVELOPE! Colt has been running for his life every time he takes the snap! It's ALL on the o-line

IronMexican
10-17-2009, 01:22 PM
The NT should just be Alabama vs UF rematch. No other team is as good as those two.

Whisky Dog
10-17-2009, 01:23 PM
Playcalling hasn't been bad it's the execution by the players that has sucked. If you don't protect the QB nothing else will matter, you will suck. The bad thing about the spread offense is it doesn't allow for max protect packages with blocking TEs and backs to chip the line and handle the rush. We've become too much like tech's offense... And ou typically dominates tech's offense. Gotta change it up.

Trainwreck2100
10-17-2009, 01:24 PM
too many reviews that first half took 2 fucking hours

the wisc/iowa game started at the same time and is already in the 4th quarter

symple19
10-17-2009, 01:24 PM
I wish Brent Musberger would get hit by a bus

Nathan Explosion
10-17-2009, 01:25 PM
Doesn't help that retards are calling offensive plays. Does Texas have no fast players that can make one man miss and get a big play? Well who knows we might pull this out

They have Chiles and Shipley with some speed. As of matter of fact, Kirkendoll has some speed too. I wonder if Monroe might get some time even though he's a Freshman.

Whisky Dog
10-17-2009, 01:25 PM
The NT should just be Alabama vs UF rematch. No other team is as good as those two.

It's all about matchups - Texas' offense might match up much better against those two teams than it has here.

symple19
10-17-2009, 01:26 PM
It's all about matchups - Texas' offense might match up much better against those two teams than it has here.
:lmao those defenses are much better AND faster than the OU defense...

IronMexican
10-17-2009, 01:28 PM
I think OU's D is better than UF's. Alabama does have the best D in the NCAA, though.

Nathan Explosion
10-17-2009, 01:30 PM
On that last 3rd down play the left guard and tackle totally whiffed on the rusher that hit McCoy. He just split the two and the linemen bumped into each other.

At least the game is tied again.

symple19
10-17-2009, 01:30 PM
I think OU's D is better than UF's. Alabama does have the best D in the NCAA, though.

:lmao Really???? Please, explain how the OU D is better than UF

Whisky Dog
10-17-2009, 01:31 PM
:lmao those defenses are much better AND faster than the OU defense...

Uh, no they aren't. Bamas might be a bit better but not a lot. And it's about matchups - they see traditional offenses in the Sec for the most part it's a different style.

I can see one person who drinks the sec espn tebolicious flavored kool aid. You're college football posts just became irrelevant to me, thanks for showing your ignorance so I can ignore you now.

IronMexican
10-17-2009, 01:32 PM
The D-line for OU is fierce, brah. Gerald McCoy is a beast. I get a hard on every time I watch him play.

And sorry I don't jack off to SEC football.

symple19
10-17-2009, 01:34 PM
Florida is only giving up 6.4 points a game!!! #1 in the country. Florida is first in the nation in pass defense as well. Oh yeah, they're also first in total defense in the nation. (Bama is second)

symple19
10-17-2009, 01:36 PM
Uh, no they aren't. Bamas might be a bit better but not a lot. And it's about matchups - they see traditional offenses in the Sec for the most part it's a different style.

I can see one person who drinks the sec espn tebolicious flavored kool aid. You're college football posts just became irrelevant to me, thanks for showing your ignorance so I can ignore you now.

uh, reference the stats I just provided.

leemajors
10-17-2009, 01:38 PM
On that last 3rd down play the left guard and tackle totally whiffed on the rusher that hit McCoy. He just split the two and the linemen bumped into each other.

At least the game is tied again.

was that tanner?

Whisky Dog
10-17-2009, 01:38 PM
Stats geek. They play different styles of offenses week in and out. Spread offenses will naturally get more yards cause they hurry up and get more offensive plays. Learn about football, stop relying on stats, Hollinger Jr.

symple19
10-17-2009, 01:39 PM
C'mon Whiskey Dog, don't cry because your team is locked in a yawn-fest game with a baseball score.

Whisky Dog
10-17-2009, 01:39 PM
You're a sec stats geek. You're irrelevant.

Whisky Dog
10-17-2009, 01:43 PM
Finally they ran a reciever in behind Shipley. Time to go muscle on them and get something going.

symple19
10-17-2009, 01:43 PM
You're a sec stats geek. You're irrelevant.

Rofl...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The reality continues to be that the SEC is both better on the field AND statistically. :toast

Dex
10-17-2009, 01:48 PM
Texas finally in attack mode.

Touchdown, baby!

CosmicCowboy
10-17-2009, 01:48 PM
touchdown!

finally.

Whisky Dog
10-17-2009, 01:49 PM
Goodwin with the hustle and the muscle. Touchdown

symple19
10-17-2009, 01:54 PM
Goodwin with the hustle and the muscle. Touchdown

nice rhyming there, you worthless homer

Trainwreck2100
10-17-2009, 01:55 PM
awesome another fucking injury timeout

CosmicCowboy
10-17-2009, 01:58 PM
fuck. Couldn't hold em all day.

CosmicCowboy
10-17-2009, 02:11 PM
4th quarter.

tied 13-13

gut check time.

CosmicCowboy
10-17-2009, 02:19 PM
Would have rather had a touchdown but with the way the defense is playing I'll take the 3.

CosmicCowboy
10-17-2009, 02:27 PM
Wow huge stop by the defense. Now, can the offense do anything?

CosmicCowboy
10-17-2009, 02:30 PM
3 and out, punt. *sigh*

leemajors
10-17-2009, 02:30 PM
what was the illegal block? gamecast leaves some details out