PDA

View Full Version : The Expendables: trailer

phyzik
12-07-2009, 01:17 AM
did a search, didnt see this posted yet.

CDu2v4h7gsY

whottt
12-07-2009, 06:12 AM
Either youtube sucks for movie previews or that is a cheap ass movie. I like Sly and I like Statham but there is no way in hell Stallone should be pulling top billing over Statham. He's actually a better actor than Sly is and Sly is not the believable as some sort of invincible ass kicker anymore. I'll probably see it but if it's just some vehicle of Sly chewing scenery and trying to ride Statham's star it's going to suck.

EmptyMan
12-07-2009, 08:58 AM
He was a pretty damn invincible ass kicker in John Rambo.

admiralsnackbar
12-07-2009, 09:09 AM
Is there a man law about how tough you can look after 700 cosmetic surgeries? Mickey Rourke and Sly have to be right up there with Liberace on the All Face-Lift Team.

Drachen
12-07-2009, 09:14 AM
its almost as if you don't get it, this movie isn't supposed to be good. Its supposed to be a badass movie in which all of the action stars of the 90s and early 00's get together and have fun. Have you seen the cast??

phyzik
12-07-2009, 09:51 AM
Yeah, Dolph Lundren is in it, I dont exactly think they are trying for any nominations here.

Pero
12-07-2009, 11:42 AM
Jet Li's in it, I'll watch. :D

fraga
12-07-2009, 11:49 AM
its almost as if you don't get it, this movie isn't supposed to be good. Its supposed to be a badass movie in which all of the action stars of the 90s and early 00's get together and have fun. Have you seen the cast??

Word...looks like an old school "Demolition Man" type action blow shit up and sit back and shut your face and just watch movie...

Drachen
12-07-2009, 12:02 PM
Word...looks like an old school "Demolition Man" type action blow shit up and sit back and shut your face and just watch movie...

Hell yeah, I will go, and actually pay for this movie. Plot, WGAF? Blow some shit up!

Really I just want to go to see if the screen explodes from having too much awesome all over it.

phyzik
12-07-2009, 01:48 PM
Either youtube sucks for movie previews or that is a cheap ass movie. I like Sly and I like Statham but there is no way in hell Stallone should be pulling top billing over Statham. He's actually a better actor than Sly is and Sly is not the believable as some sort of invincible ass kicker anymore. I'll probably see it but if it's just some vehicle of Sly chewing scenery and trying to ride Statham's star it's going to suck.

well, seeing as it's being Directed by Sly and was co-written by Sly, I can see how he got the lead spot.

ace3g
03-31-2010, 03:52 PM
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808411960/video/18909047

new trailer

symple19
08-04-2010, 09:33 PM
this movie is gonna be a great guilty pleasure

wS9v_jsKOw4

high body count = glorious

SA210
08-04-2010, 10:51 PM
I still can't believe Van Damme turned down a role in this film.

CubanSucks
08-04-2010, 11:03 PM

Seriously? Must've had better things to do than make millions

Leetonidas
08-04-2010, 11:03 PM
So did Segal apparently, because he didn't like the director.

This is gonna be the fucking manliest movie of all-time.

CubanSucks
08-04-2010, 11:08 PM
This is a classic summer movie with your friends and I can't wait. And screw anyone who thinks they're too high class to give it a shot

CubanSucks
08-04-2010, 11:10 PM
So did Segal apparently, because he didn't like the director.

I think that title will always be held by 300. As far as pure badass manliest goes, 300 will be hard to beat

symple19
08-04-2010, 11:11 PM

Goddamn right it is. We all need more 80's type action movies in our lives.

Formula for 80's type action movies as follows:

explosions + weapons fire + death + a few good one liners + a few horrible one liners + roided actors + a hot chick or two = great movies

symple19
08-04-2010, 11:13 PM
300 is great, for sure. But it was a little too good of a movie to be included in this genre

Here's one of my favorite manly movies: http://chud.com/articles/content_images/5/10turkeyscommando.jpg

symple19
08-04-2010, 11:15 PM
"let off some steam, Bennett"

Leetonidas
08-04-2010, 11:20 PM
I think that title will always be held by 300. As far as pure badass manliest goes, 300 will be hard to beat

Eh...I love 300, don't get me wrong, but I don't know about it being the manliest movie. It's a bunch of 90% naked buff ass dudes man-handling each other on the battlefield. I think Rambo 4 was manlier. He fucking blew a dude out of a recon vehicle with the turret attached to it! That was sick.

300 is great, for sure. But it was a little too good of a movie to be included in this genre

Here's one of my favorite manly movies: http://chud.com/articles/content_images/5/10turkeyscommando.jpg

FTW!

I fucking love that movie dude. Arnold's best action movie outside of the Terminator series, IMO. My favorite actually. I mean he fucking kills like an entire army by himself and still uses awesome one-liners.

"I let him go." :lmao

phyzik
08-04-2010, 11:24 PM
"let off some steam, Bennett"

Back in his prime, Arnold had some of the best cheesy one-liners in the business, but no one beats out Bruce Campbell in that department. :lol

I agree, this movie is going to be mind numbingly awesome as far as badassery. They could literally be saying "blah, blah..... blah blah BLAHH!! BLAH BLAAAAAAHHHH!!!" as their lines and then cut off a guys head with a lawnmower blade and shove a grenade down the throat of the corpse before it drops to the ground and explodes in the goriest fashion it would still be badass.

For instance.... You can watch the latest John Rambo movie on mute and it would be worth the time spent just for the machine gun orgasm at the end of the movie. That one part where he turns the gun into the drivers cab and opens up point blank on those 2 guys was worth the price of admission by itself.

kGzGdKFyRT8

Leetonidas
08-04-2010, 11:34 PM
Back in his prime, Arnold had some of the best cheesy one-liners in the business, but no one beats out Bruce Campbell in that department. :lol

I agree, this movie is going to be mind numbingly awesome as far as badassery. They could literally be saying "blah, blah..... blah blah BLAHH!! BLAH BLAAAAAAHHHH!!!" as their lines and then cut off a guys head with a lawnmower blade and shove a grenade down the throat of the corpse before it drops to the ground and explodes in the goriest fashion it would still be badass.

For instance.... You can watch the latest John Rambo movie on mute and it would be worth the time spent just for the machine gun orgasm at the end of the movie. That one part where he turns the gun into the drivers cab and opens up point blank on those 2 guys was worth the price of admission by itself.

kGzGdKFyRT8

:smokin

TDMVPDPOY
08-04-2010, 11:52 PM
FTW!

I fucking love that movie dude. Arnold's best action movie outside of the Terminator series, IMO. My favorite actually. I mean he fucking kills like an entire army by himself and still uses awesome one-liners.

"I let him go." :lmao

i thought predator was pretty good....

DesignatedT
08-05-2010, 12:19 AM
cant wait for this.

symple19
08-05-2010, 12:51 AM

Fuckin Bruce Campbell, AKA "Ash Williams", is indeed the king of one-liners. Evil Dead I,II/Army of Darkness are 3 of my favorite all time movies. So classic!

"Thisss, is my BOOMSTICK!"

"Hail to the King, Baby"

"Shop smart, shop s mart"

"you ain't leadin' but 2 things, jack and shit, and jack left town"

been too long since I've watched those 3 movies. Need to watch em' again soon

BruceBowenFan
08-05-2010, 01:13 AM

wS9v_jsKOw4

Thats what im talking about right there, kinda wants to make me wanna do one of these after the movie :chestbump

benefactor
08-05-2010, 08:19 AM

wS9v_jsKOw4

high body count = glorious
Exactly. I don't want a single person to review this movie and bitch about a storyline. Lots of people are going to die and lots of shit is going to get blown up. That's all that matters.

SA210
08-05-2010, 10:55 AM

idEeNcYkDdU

OMG, I'm like the biggest JCVD fan there is, but for the life of me, I can't believe he turned this movie down. Would have been awesome with him in it. He made a mistake. Apparently Dolph is who replaced JCVD.

:depressed

I'll still can't wait to watch it. Sly is the man.

EricB
08-05-2010, 03:41 PM
Props to whoever said don't analyze the story line.

I guarantee you thats how they went about making it. Lets just have some freaking fun.

Nash2TimeMVp
08-05-2010, 03:47 PM
pDxn0Xfqkgw

fuckin legend

into the boat.....into the tunnel..........get to the choppa

EmptyMan
08-05-2010, 06:47 PM
Hopefully this movie reminds the current generation what a real action movie is.

Cheesey and bad-ass.

You paying attention Rock? You done playing with Mickey Mouse?

DesignatedT
08-05-2010, 07:33 PM
Sly is the goat.

CuckingFunt
08-05-2010, 11:14 PM
I've been looking forward to this one for what feels like forever.

phyzik
08-06-2010, 12:14 AM
Just going off topic here a bit....

Arnold was awesome, like I said, but NOTHING compared to Bruce when it comes to one liners... Just ONE of his movies destroys Arnold in one-liners.

hixhEJbVfVQ

Army of Darkness

NeLUi_20Nrg

Those are just 2 of his movies.... You still got McHales Navy, The Spiderman movies, Hellboy, and TONS of others that I cant even think of right now, all with multiple gem quotes from him.

Bruce Campbell is the KING of one liners... there really is no arguement at all.

ace3g
08-06-2010, 02:17 AM
he is Duke Nukem to

Drachen
08-10-2010, 03:03 PM
So this article turned the amp up to 11. Can't wait to see this movie.

Being a man isn’t what it used to be. When my grandfather was born ninety years ago, he was pushed into a world which expected certain things from him because of his gender. He was a man, he had to stand on his own two feet. He would be a provider, a fixer, and when it was called for, a fighter. A man had to be independent. A man had to be strong. A man had to be in charge. A man had hair on his chest and even more hair on his balls. He’d take care of women, knowing that they couldn’t take care of themselves. He’d keep his emotions to himself, because there were things to be done and no time for tears. He’d make a living with his hands, he’d grow calluses on his finger tips. A man’s role was certain, you were born knowing what kind of a person you were supposed to be. But even then, the world was changing.

Fathers don't let your sons grow up without the expendables (http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Fathers-Don-t-Let-Your-Sons-Grow-Up-Without-The-Expendables-20065.html)

man on wire
08-10-2010, 03:09 PM
I've been looking forward to this one for what feels like forever.

WTF!?!? I'm shocked you'd go for a movie like this. No story line, shitty acting, no plot.

BackStabber
08-10-2010, 03:14 PM
I wonder if guys will be coming out of the theater all thinking they are bad asses.

Drachen
08-10-2010, 03:18 PM
I wonder if guys will be coming out of the theater all thinking they are bad asses.

Did you read the article?? Of course they will!:lol

CubanSucks
08-10-2010, 03:25 PM
he’d grow calluses on his finger tips.

What the fuck? How the hell do you grow calluses on the tips?

Drachen
08-10-2010, 03:28 PM

Playing the guitar after a long day's work. -ha

Besides, it was exaggerated imagery to make a point.

TDMVPDPOY
08-10-2010, 06:39 PM
so they took all the action stars in the pass and put them in a movie..

so where does rourke and the big black guy from white chicks fit into this movie? were they ever action stars?

i wonder if this is better then lethal weapon 4?

Cant_Be_Faded
08-10-2010, 10:33 PM
E20's chode is nearing maximum capacity. Rupture is imminent.

I'm gonna see this for sure.

Trainwreck2100
08-10-2010, 10:51 PM
You paying attention Rock? You done playing with Mickey Mouse?

He's kinda ripping off Stone Cold's look now
http://www.filmofilia.com/2010/08/03/new-fast-five-set-photos/fast_five_07/

benefactor
08-13-2010, 05:43 AM
Anyone go see it yesterday? Critics are confirming pretty much what we assumed...that this is a gloriously violent and manly piece of art.

symple19
08-13-2010, 06:07 AM
Anyone go see it yesterday? Critics are confirming pretty much what we assumed...that this is a gloriously violent and manly piece of art.

gonna see it this weekend, come hell or high water

polandprzem
08-13-2010, 07:33 AM
Next week in Poland

I'm gonna go no matter

Fuck this shit - I'm still waiting for a supermovie but recently no ohh and ahhs so blow me up ppl!

SA210
08-13-2010, 08:51 AM
Definitely going to watch it, damn you Van Damme, you shouldn't have turned the role down!

TDMVPDPOY
08-13-2010, 09:36 AM
will u watch it if theres a female version?

Phenomanul
08-13-2010, 10:42 AM

Depends on the cast....

Who have been the best female action stars over the past few years?

Milla Jovovich
Angelina Jolie
Uma Thurman
Cameron Diaz
Lucy Liu
Jada Pinkett-Smith

Drachen
08-13-2010, 03:02 PM
so they took all the action stars in the pass and put them in a movie..

so where does rourke and the big black guy from white chicks fit into this movie? were they ever action stars?

i wonder if this is better then lethal weapon 4?

Terry Crewes = big black guy. This role was offered to and accepted by Wesley Snipes, however due to his tax problems he was unable to film. Stallone released the rumor that he was going to cast Ice Cube, and received swift and strong backlash from those of us following this. He decided to go with Terry Crewes.

Mickey Rourke - not an action hero per se, but Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man has an enormous cult following as a "Man" movie.

For those wondering why he was missing, Jean Claude VD turned the movie down. Yeah, because he is so busy. (edit: this was already covered in this thread, sorry. If true, that Dolph replaced JCVD, then good, I would have chosen Dolph first anyway)

CubanSucks
08-13-2010, 03:08 PM

If my penis and balls caved in and became a vagina then sure. Why do you ask?

CubanSucks
08-13-2010, 03:11 PM
Terry Crewes = big black guy. This role was offered to and accepted by Wesley Snipes, however due to his tax problems he was unable to film. Stallone released the rumor that he was going to cast Ice Cube, and received swift and strong backlash from those of us following this. He decided to go with Terry Crewes.

Mickey Rourke - not an action hero per se, but Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man has an enormous cult following as a "Man" movie.

For those wondering why he was missing, Jean Claude VD turned the movie down. Yeah, because he is so busy. (edit: this was already covered in this thread, sorry. If true, that Dolph replaced JCVD, then good, I would have chosen Dolph first anyway)

Why wouldn't you want Ice Cube? He's been in more action movies than Terry Crews and is far more well known.

leemajors
08-13-2010, 03:17 PM
Why wouldn't you want Ice Cube? He's been in more action movies than Terry Crews and is far more well known.

Yeah XxX 2 was the shit, right?

Muser
08-13-2010, 03:29 PM
Hell yeah, can't wait for this

Drachen
08-13-2010, 03:55 PM

I just couldn't imagine Ice Cube's doughy self rolling around trying to keep up without getting winded.

CubanSucks
08-13-2010, 04:34 PM
Yeah XxX 2 was the shit, right?

Now is when I should post all the shitty horrific action movies that this entire cast has had plenty of throughout their careers..but I'm too lazy

Drachen
08-13-2010, 04:51 PM
Or, to save time, you could list all of the great action movies that ice cube was in.

tp2021
08-13-2010, 04:56 PM
^ :lmao
Win.

Seriously, I'd rather watch Terry Crews do anything over Ice Cube nowadays.

CuckingFunt
08-13-2010, 09:15 PM

Now, I love John Carpenter's Ghosts of Mars just as much as the next gal, but...

When your choice is between Ice Cube and President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho, you go with President Camacho eleven times out of ten.

Jacob1983
08-13-2010, 10:29 PM
I saw it 12:01am and it was pretty good. It's not going to win best picture but the movie served its purpose. It is a good action movie. It's probably one of the best action movies in the last 10 years. Ice Cube isn't even Ice Cube anymore. Ice Cube is like Will Smith now. Terry Crews>Ice Cube.

CubanSucks
08-14-2010, 02:57 AM
Or, to save time, you could list all of the great action movies that ice cube was in.

Terry Crews- Gamer, a million goofy comedies

Ice Cube- Boyz in the Hood (not an action movie but a gangster role), Three Kings, Ghosts of Mars, Torque and XXX 2 (again, if you wanna rip on those last 2 we can go tit4tat with every other actor in this)

CubanSucks
08-14-2010, 02:58 AM
I like Terry Crews and I LOVED him in Idiocracy. All I was saying is there's no reason to think Ice Cube wouldn't have fit right in.

CubanSucks
08-14-2010, 03:05 AM
And as far as the movie goes, I was pretty disappointed. Replace Stallone with Rourke or Willis and I honestly think it would have been 5X better. Not enough Ahnold, Rourke, and Willis. Did anyone else laugh at Stallone when he was running? The action parts were very badass but the cheesy one liners got really out of hand. Again, I really think if the lead part went to Rourke or Willis it would have completely solved that problem

Whisky Dog
08-14-2010, 10:50 AM
The movie was what it was supposed to be and I love it. The last action sequence alone was worth my $7, and I really enjoyed all the use of throwing knives. To best enjoy the movie I left the vagina at home and enjoyed not hearing her bitch about the acting. This isn't about acting, it's about destruction.

fraga
08-14-2010, 10:53 AM
Too bad no Wesley Snipes...damn tax man...

DarkReign
08-14-2010, 02:47 PM

Do block work, electrician or a carpenter for 10+ years every day of your life and youll have callussed tips of your toes.

DarkReign
08-14-2010, 03:01 PM
Now, I love John Carpenter's Ghosts of Mars just as much as the next gal, but...

When your choice is between Ice Cube and President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho, you go with President Camacho eleven times out of ten.

Owned.

Its got electrolytes!

CubanSucks
08-14-2010, 03:34 PM
SHIT! I know shits bad right now. With all that starvin bullshit. But I got a 3 point plan to solve all the problems. We got this guy Not Sure

Cant_Be_Faded
08-14-2010, 03:43 PM

That closing scene when Natasha Henstridge is waking up in the infermary wearing those tight grey panties and is in a daze......jesus what a foxx :wow

It gave the movie a pretty sweet payoff.

CuckingFunt
08-14-2010, 05:23 PM
My only complaint about this one is that it wasn't quite mindless enough.

I enjoyed it, and all the 'splosions and death, but... If they were really going for the feel of the action movies of a couple decades ago, there was WAY too much plot.

SA210
08-14-2010, 06:36 PM
http://www.thewrap.com/movies/column-post/comic-con-expendables-was-massive-pain-make-19485

SA210
08-15-2010, 01:36 PM
Expendables #1 at the box office. Estimated 35 mil opening weekend, over 13 mil on Friday. Already talks of a sequel with more stars and this time possibly with Van Damme.

http://boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=expendables.htm

benefactor
08-15-2010, 07:40 PM
All I have to say is...I want a fully automatic shotgun for Christmas.

I agree with CF that there was potentially a little bit too much plot, but that can be overlooked pretty easily when the overall carnage is considered. Great movie with a great throwback feel.

symple19
08-15-2010, 08:57 PM
Good fun. Took the gf and she told me she closed her eyes for periods of time because it was so violent (Like when TC is clearing the corridor with the shotgun, awesomeness!).

Agree with those above who said too much plot. The first half of the movie didn't contain enough death.

The last 30 minutes are what make this so worth it.

Needed more one-liners, my favorite was Dolph's at the beginning during the hostage situation. (won't type it here since many haven't seen the movie yet)

Overall, a 4/5 from me. Definitely buying it when it comes out on blu-ray.

DesignatedT
08-15-2010, 10:49 PM
I liked it. The scene in the basement or whatever at the mansion was absolutely awesome. It had some scenes that were slow in the beginning but that was just them trying to develop the plot. I think that will pay off during the sequel since we will already know the background on almost all the cast members.

Trainwreck2100
08-15-2010, 11:21 PM
completely wasted stone cold

me15lo
08-15-2010, 11:29 PM
did Austin perform a stunner?

benefactor
08-16-2010, 06:37 AM
The whole theater was cheering when Crews came through with the shotgun in the basement.

Drachen
08-16-2010, 08:43 AM
Oh, one more thing about why mickey rourke was in it. He was in "Get Carter" as stallones nemesis in the early 2000s. This was an action flick. I recognize that this was supposed to be an homage to 80s action movies, but I am just giving another reason.

EmptyMan
08-16-2010, 11:15 AM
Ice Cube?....c'mon sons.

JoeChalupa
08-16-2010, 11:20 AM
I'll be red boxing this for sure. :tu

EmptyMan
08-29-2010, 06:51 PM
meh, kinda disappointed in this movie.

- Sly just cannot pull off the badass action hero role anymore with his face looking like Joan Rivers. He looks ridiculous. He pulled off John Rambo though.

- Jason Statham and Jet Li were in complete beast mode in the fighting scenes. They easily stole the show. Fighting scenes were pretty epic as expected.

- The dialogue was weak. I wasn't expecting anything amazing, but the catch lines were very weak for having such a cast.

- They should have spent some time developing the character of each guy in the crew. Mickey Rourke was great in this movie.

Cant_Be_Faded
08-29-2010, 09:07 PM
Just saw this last night. Thought it was fucking awesome. Great action movie.

Thought the dialogue was pleasingly cheesy. Not annoyingly cheesy like I was afraid of.

koriwhat
08-29-2010, 09:40 PM
I'll be red boxing this for sure. :tu

It definitely worth a free stream... I don't know about the buck or two to red box it.

Heath Ledger
08-30-2010, 03:20 AM
Good entertaining popcorn flick. Some of the dialogue was horrible but I wasn't expecting and Oscar winning flick here. They really went crazy with some explosions which made it quite obvious this movie had a nice budget behind it ive read from 70-82 million its already in the black so this movie is considered a success. I would go see the sequel.

Its crazy how Sly in his 60's is still in such awesome shape, HGH ftw.
Where can I get some of that shit son is all I wanna know.

Sly pulled off yet another solid movie. Im pretty sure you can expect to see Van Douchebag and or Segal or anyone Sly asks for to be in the next one because of the success of this one.

SA210
08-30-2010, 07:50 AM
^^^ Sly is awesome.

I remember when news broke that he was making another Rocky a few years back, people made fun of him and made fun of how old and washed up he was. I didn't doubt him and he's been proving people very wrong. Not only did he make profit on his films since then, but got very good reviews.

People didn't want to give him another chance, so he said screw this, I'm gonna go back to writing and directing my own stuff, and it's working.

I applaud him, he is an inspiration to me.

Way to go Rocko. :tu

Cant_Be_Faded
08-31-2010, 12:15 AM
Dolph was fucking awesome in this movie too. His fight with Jet Li was epic.

EmptyMan
08-31-2010, 05:28 AM
haha yeah, Dolph's still got it.

He-man ftw

SA210
08-31-2010, 09:39 AM
Dolph was fucking awesome in this movie too. His fight with Jet Li was epic.

That was originally the role that was offered to Van Damme. Sucks that he turned it down. But he might be in the sequel.

ace3g
11-18-2011, 10:14 PM
http://www.joblo.com/posters/images/full/expend2-poster-1.jpg

lefty
11-18-2011, 10:20 PM
Expendables was fantastically shitty

What a POS

And now a 2nd one ?

CubanSucks
11-18-2011, 11:06 PM
looking forward to it tbh only cause of the additions of Norris and Van Damme

what the holy fuck is that Hemsworth guy doing in there? He's a no name 21 yr old! The only thing these movies have going for them is the big action genre names

Blake
11-18-2011, 11:11 PM
Jet Li looks like a girl in that poster

Stringer_Bell
11-19-2011, 12:03 AM
The movie might be shitty, and the cameos probably don't last more than a minute, but that poster is worth buying a ticket right now. IMO

Frenzy
11-19-2011, 12:35 AM
Steven segal cameo?

ace3g
12-14-2011, 08:33 PM
7rkdTcQLwZ4

DarkReign
12-14-2011, 08:44 PM
So fucking cool.

Fuck movie snobs.

BruceBowenFan
12-14-2011, 10:49 PM
:smchode::smchode::smchode::smchode::smchode::smch ode::smchode::smchode::smchode::smchode:

lefty
12-14-2011, 11:12 PM
WGAF

After watching the TDKR prologue in IMAX and the leaked full trailer

ROFL expendables

Shitty movie

benefactor
12-14-2011, 11:36 PM
I'm there. This is gonna kick ass.

ace3g
12-14-2011, 11:39 PM
Arnold, Stallone, Willis, Norris, JCVD enough said....

CubanSucks
12-15-2011, 12:25 AM
lmao Hemsworth. Who? The dude's only 21 yrs old and they're trying to fit him in all those names as if he's been in ANYTHING. It would've been better if they had just left his name out of the trailer

CubanSucks
12-15-2011, 12:26 AM
WGAF

After watching the TDKR prologue in IMAX and the leaked full trailer

ROFL expendables

Shitty movie

links please

Trainwreck2100
12-15-2011, 12:31 AM
links please

its in the dark knight thread

CubanSucks
12-15-2011, 02:33 AM
its in the dark knight thread

oh, I stopped going in that thread a million pages back because there was way too much info. I honestly thought they (mainly lefty) were just gonna eventually post the ending it was getting so bad

so I looked in the last couple pages of that thread and I couldn't find it. Just a link to a taken down vid and a shitty youtube of the trailer that I really don't feel like losing my TDKR virginity to

SA210
01-19-2012, 07:51 PM
PG:13 crap :pctoss

Come on Sly

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/52774

Nathan Explosion
01-19-2012, 08:08 PM
That PG-13 better be for not having language in it, because the ratings themselves don't always make sense.

Here's what I want to see. I want to see lots of gun battles, shit blowing up everywhere, Chuck Norris and Van Damme exchanging roundhouse kicks, and ridiculous, unbelievable, over the top action.

SA210
01-20-2012, 01:39 PM
That PG-13 better be for not having language in it, because the ratings themselves don't always make sense.

Here's what I want to see. I want to see lots of gun battles, shit blowing up everywhere, Chuck Norris and Van Damme exchanging roundhouse kicks, and ridiculous, unbelievable, over the top action.

I've been really excited about this sequel, especially with the addition of Jean-Claude. But the news of it being PG:13 really really really bums me out. That's very disappointing.

I will go watch it regardless, but still disappointed.

ace3g
04-19-2012, 04:07 PM
http://www.filmspoons.de/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Szenenbild1400x933.jpg

IWantsACuatro
04-19-2012, 05:13 PM
http://screenrant.com/sylvester-stallone-expendables-2-rating-sandy-159856/

Only reason Sly might have thought it could be PG-13 was because Chuck Norris objected to the miscalled for language.

However, he's making up for it and putting in more bloodshed just to reach R. :tu

I can't wait for this shit.

ace3g
04-19-2012, 05:41 PM
I just hope this time the blood isn't CGI... one the main issues I had with the first film, it took me out of it, especially for a film trying to model itself after the old 80s action films.

CubanSucks
04-19-2012, 07:02 PM
http://www.filmspoons.de/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Szenenbild1400x933.jpg

http://screenrant.com/sylvester-stallone-expendables-2-rating-sandy-159856/

Only reason Sly might have thought it could be PG-13 was because Chuck Norris objected to the miscalled for language.

However, he's making up for it and putting in more bloodshed just to reach R. :tu

I can't wait for this shit.

my interest in this movie is back 100%. There's no way I was gonna see it PG-13. Now if they actually use Ahnold and Willis for more than just a fucking conversation like in the first, and with the additions of Norris and Van Damme, I'll actually have some reasons to go see it